Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154900 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Good day everyone, I have a bulk sms site created with the knowledge I got on this thread. take a look microsms4u.com , I have a problem I need a free Professional Template to use on this website. The template I used cannot be customized. The Pix of the lady is my problem. I can't remove it. If anybody have a good joomla template should please help me. I just started this and doesn't have enough to purchase a template. I can be reached via admin@microsms4u.com, holyemmyjoe@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Let's talk via Whatsapp or Phone on 08098002051

holyemmyjoe:
Good day everyone, I have a bulk sms site created with the knowledge I got on this thread. take a look microsms4u.com , I have a problem I need a free Professional Template to use on this website. The template I used cannot be customized. The Pix of the lady is my problem. I can't remove it. If anybody have a good joomla template should please help me. I just started this and doesn't have enough to purchase a template. I can be reached via admin@microsms4u.com, holyemmyjoe@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Creativeweb semasir ojochidem fleps haykay2005 rolexsms How reliable is routesms wholesale route? Their so called premium is above 2 naira
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2016
As reliable as your pay can be. I can help you save cost with affordable price though, beep me via 08098002051 on Whatsapp

yomalex:
Creativeweb semasir ojochidem fleps haykay2005 rolexsms How reliable is routesms wholesale route?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
I do not know the current state of their routes. Before i quit using them, the story was not palatable.

yomalex:
Creativeweb semasir ojochidem fleps haykay2005 rolexsms How reliable is routesms wholesale route? Their so called premium is above 2 naira
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
semasir:
As reliable as your pay can be. I can help you save cost with affordable price though, beep me via 08098002051 on Whatsapp

thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
ojochidem:
I do not know the current state of their routes. Before i quit using them, the story was not palatable.

Thanks
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
rolexsms:

1. Go to Admin Area and click on 'Price Models'.
2. Click on 'Add New Model.'
3. Give it any name and then type your pricing model like this:
1-1000=2.00
1001-50000=1.60
etc
4. Click Submit.

Please rolexsms, I am also having issues with my spc4. I installed and licensed it. I can't add API, I can't change Configuration Settings. Who do you think the problem might be coming from? The Hosting Company or the Spc4. I want to be sure before I transfer to another Hosting company because SPC Support said there is nothing wrong with the SPC4 Software. Please I need your feedback. Thank you.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please rolexsms, I am also having issues with my spc4. I installed and licensed it. I can't add API, I can't change Configuration Settings. Who do you think the problem might be coming from? The Hosting Company or the Spc4. I want to be sure before I transfer to another Hosting company because SPC Support said there is nothing wrong with the SPC4 Software. Please I need your feedback. Thank you.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
holyemmyjoe:
so sorry for that bro..whtaspp me 0 70 84 96 03 27

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Cyberpwince: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Get your own Unlimited SPC4 For Your BULKSMS SITE @ 7k Only.

It works on Both Paid and Free Domains and Also On Both Paid and Free Host.

Order now before the Offer is Closed.

Contact us on WhatsApp or Call Us

+2348096985497 or +2348182540459.

Or mail us @

info@smsloaded.gq

Demo: http://smsloaded.gq
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by lekky11: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Good day Nigerians,
Greetings from Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
We the Devellopers at ELGGIBBOR HOUSE are celebrating a successful launch of our Company and are offering oppounities for you to own an Android app on google store for your Blog or Website for just #0, that is FREE people and the offer is valid for the FIRST 50 persons and you must have a minimum of 100 unique visits per day,
PS: we are actually going to verify if its is true,
The Earlies Bird gets the biggest Worm,
So What are you waiting for Guys?.
Hurry Up you don't wont to be left behind.
The details required are:
1) Your Website address
2) Your site Logo
3) Your site Name
4) Your admob id for monetiation so you will make more money from your site.
5) Your Contact details incase we need more info
Other informations will be sent to you.
Forward your Website details to elggibbor@gmail.com or sms 08117726405 or 08086002933 to get started.
Be Blessed

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Something seems to be wrong around your API Configuration on the admin settings page.
holyemmyjoe:

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by onlineresource: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
i will like to commend the people that started this thread here... really i wish i had known about this for long.
I actually have a bulk sms site right here at www.smsgenerate.com and from the look of things.
A lot is possibly wrong from my end which also include that its not yet registered with cac which i have started work with.

And the next issue i spoted is that of the pricing system.

Am really happy that i have not invested so much into the current api am using as i see it more as a business killer since i cant be sending sms based on 1 unit to 1 sms in which case is not how mine is actually configured to be.

Will be changing ship right now to using your api at smsnaija247.

This is just another business i want to venture into and make sure it works
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ShehuAba(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good evening all.
Especially @creativeweb and others who have contributed immensely to this thread.
Indeed i must confess that this thread is an eye opener to me regarding the nitty gritty of the bulk sms business in Nigeria, and I'm seriously considering venturing into it.
But i have some questions:
1. Can you guys provide an approximate capital that can be used to start this business from scratch?
2. The SPC4 specifically, how much does it costs now?
3. Which of the sms plans remains the best as at now.

Thanks a lot, as i await your responses.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
ShehuAba:
Good evening all.
Especially @creativeweb and others who have contributed immensely to this thread.
Indeed i must confess that this thread is an eye opener to me regarding the nitty gritty of the bulk sms business in Nigeria, and I'm seriously considering venturing into it.
1. Can you guys provide an approximate capital that can be used to start this business from scratch?

Hi am Casmir Sales manager from [url][/url]
here are answers to your questions
1. Hosting and domain may cost #5000
SPC4 Component cost NGN14,790.00
You need like 3000 sms units for a start @ rolexsms we sell sms to resellers at the rate of NGN 1.30 kobo so 3000 sms units will cost NGN 3900.. And we charge 1unit to 1 sms
TOTAL= NGN 23690
2. SPC4 Component cost NGN14,790.00
3. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY SMS PLANS HERE. (YOU CAN REGISTER ON TO CHECK OUR SPEED AND DELIVERY RATE.
[url]WWW.[/url]
RESELLERS WILL START BUYING SMS AT NGN 1.25K FROM NEXT MONTH
GOOD LUCK

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
onlineresource:
i will like to commend the people that started this thread here...

Welcome sir to the Nigeria's most reliable bulk sms portal.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anybody paying taxes?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
cheesy Have you been asked to pay?

I went to GT recently and was made to know that TIN is now necessary. I think tax payment is now necessary.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2016
fleps:
cheesy Have you been asked to pay?

I went to GT recently and was made to know that TIN is now necessary. I think tax payment is now necessary.
I'm trying to compute how much to pay, will soon visit the tax office anyway
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
I pay taxes at FIRS and Annual Return at CAC.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2016
CreativeWeb:
I pay taxes at FIRS and Annual Return at CAC.

Really? Please how do you compute that? Is it all registered business that must pay (even business name) and isn't it taken automatically or electronically? Thanks in advance.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2016
fleps:

Really? Please how do you compute that? Is it all registered business that must pay (even business name) and isn't it taken automatically or electronically? Thanks in advance.

All the registered business and registered business name must pay tax and make annual return to CAC. Annual Return is about 1k for small business like us. As for tax, you will have to ask an accountant to help you.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
CreativeWeb:

All the registered business and registered business name must pay tax and make annual return to CAC. Annual Return is about 1k for small business like us. As for tax, you will have to ask an accountant to help you.

Thank you sir.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
has anybody been able to successfully setup that spc4 mobile app ?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
ShehuAba:
Good evening all.

I STARTED MY BULKSMS BUSINESS EARLY THIS MONTH.
I BOUGHT SPC 4 FOR 15,500 WITH MY NAIRA DEBIT CARD,
I ALSO BOUGHT 14EURO SMS FROM ROUTESMS FOR A TRY
I REGISTERED AND HOSTED A DOMAIN NAME WITH 2,500 WITH SMARTWEB

WITH 23,000, YOU CAN START UP SOMETHING. YOU CAN ALSO BECOME MY RESELLER @ 1.20 PER UNIT

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by holyemmyjoe(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
FINALLY MY BULK SMS WEBSITE IS READY.

I DESIGNED THIS MYSELF AND AM SURE YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

EXPERT IN THE HOUSE, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS!!

[url]microsms4u.com[/url]
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
You might need to introduce bright colours. The design is too dark to me. Nice job though.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by nextman02: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
pls can somebody show me where to download a free bulk sms software, i overheard that there is something like that. i will appreciate your positive response

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.