Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154957 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by exportpro(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
We Can Help You Grow Your Business Profits Using digital marketing Techniques That Actually Work!!
Our Strategy Normally Includes, Email marketing, Mobile marketing, SMS marketing, Social Media marketing, Website Search Engine Optimization, Online Content marketing, digital Advertising, Online Sales Promotion and Other Special digital marketing Communication Solutions. We Have Been Serving The Nigerian Market Since 2000. Whatsapp:+2348185000488 Email: omnibuscompany@yahoo.com www.osbng.com
we'd be more than happy to discuss the contents of this post/thread. thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Bincon: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Visit Bosssms.com for premium bulk sms. You get free sms upon registration to test the quality of our service. A trial will convince you [url]Bosssms.com[/url]

You can also download our mobile app. It's soooo Easy
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by bobomaster: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
pls add to whatsapp no. 08127199869
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by manlawal(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
PP

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ugosonics: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
PLEase i need your help. Apart from zenith and helix template , please which other free template that is nice i can use in bulksms website that is free and mobile friendly
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ugosonics: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2016
yomalex:
Hmm
CreativeWeb:
Hello friends, I need your suggestions. What are those cool features you wished are in spc, but unfortunately, they are not in spc? Please list them. If possible, tell me the reason behind each feature you list. Let's go...

PLEase i need your help. Apart from zenith and helix template , please which other free template that is nice i can use in bulksms website that is free and mobile friendly
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
ugosonics:

visit here http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=free+joomla+templates&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=t7EcV9qgM4vAgAasz4rYDw
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Z
ugosonics:

You can go to websites that sell premium templates, they do have some premium free templates they give out. Check: joomlart, joomshaper, joomlashine, shape5, themexpert, etc.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by millzlamarjnr: 11:26am On May 05, 2016
This media is good for both small and large businesses
Features
1. Manage your website easily
2. Edit and change template easily
3. 4Gb bandwidth
4. 8 FREE Designs
5. 800MB Storage Space
6. 4 Free Sub-Domains
7. Hosted Addon Domain
8. Get your website within 48hours

Adon:
e-commerce websites -extra fee
Gallery- extra fee
Shopping cart-extra fee(15,000-20,000)
blog-extra fee(2,000)
contact at princedopey15@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fisazkido: 11:47am On May 05, 2016
Hey guys,

I just got to know about hostnownow.com and thought I should share it everyone. They are very affordable and also quick to respond to issues.

Good to have another reliable hosting company in Nigeria.

VISIT THE LINK>>www.hostnownow.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fisazkido: 11:49am On May 05, 2016
ITGA has a vision of "I.T Giants in Nigeria" with a mission to bridge the gap between our country and other leading Information Technology countries.

Know more >www.itgeeksacademy.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by maryannadaga: 12:34pm On May 05, 2016
Hey Guys,
I just got to know about HostNowNow.Com and thought that i should share it everyone

they are very affordable also and quick to respond to issue
Good to have another hosting company in nigeria
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 10, 2016
Bulk sms portal up for grab with just a token.. quote me if interested.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by maryannadaga: 4:22pm On May 10, 2016
Earn extra income: Take up this opportunity and be a part of this world changers who have invested time in providing solutions to human challenges and make it big through the sales of individual/corporate websites... DON'T BE LEFT OUT!!!
for more info visit:http://www.hostnownow.com/hes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by maryannadaga: 4:29pm On May 10, 2016
We design the website, you sell it and make your cool cash which can amount to as much as you want. Go to https://hostnownow.com/hes for details. or call 07037946556 for details
HostNowNow Empowerment Scheme! | Top, Best and Cheapest (N2,000) Hosting in Nigeria | Website...
Make money online through HostNowNow.

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by WEMS(f): 3:24am On May 13, 2016
microjobpays for starters

If you are new to microjobpays.com you definitely need this tutorial. how to get started in creating jobs and making money in the website where people can contact you for your job.It creates good avenue for sellers and buyers all over the world thereby preventing scam by all means.

HOW TO REGISTER

1. visit www.microjobpays.com and click on register

2.You will need to fill form but most importantly you must have a working email.

3.Message to acticatve your account will be sent to your email.Simply click on the link in your inbox and you are registered to start making money.

HOW TO CREATE A JOB

1. login with your unique username and click on your profile and fill in the remaining required spaces which include your name and paypal account email for your business transaction and money making.(Visit www.paypal.com to open an online account ).

NOTE: without the paypal email it will be difficult for you to create a job in the website.We chose paypal cos we say no to scam and refund actions can be taken if jobs are executed without proves and customer's satisfaction..contact admin on issues like this first before going to paypal resolution centre if not we won't be able to help you.

2.Goto post a job at the right hand column of your logged on access.Then follow the template and tell us what you can do and for how much.In the description space..simply describe what you will do for the client.If there are extra fees involved for extra jobs please remember to choose YES in the space allocated for that.

3.Always choose good picture that describes the job post.Nude pictures are not encouraged in the website if not it will show blank picture.

4.Once your job is reviewed and approved you are in for making good money.Simply take the url and spread the information to all your social media contacts to like your job.

Members with high ranking liked jobs and sales will always be rewarded.Best of luck.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2016
This is supposed to be a thread to discuss BULK SMS business. Why are you guys spamming it with all sorts of unrelated content a d adverts?

MOD take note.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by solasys: 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
I want you to please teach me the bulk sms stuff.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
solasys:
I want you to please teach me the bulk sms stuff.
start reading from page 1 if you need help contact me Call/Whatsapp 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2 or any of the guys on the thread.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by MifiHost: 6:53am On May 21, 2016
MifiHost Inc. has decided to offer web hosting solutions to aspiring bulk SMS business owners. In respect to this. We have set up a free give away program. Simply buy a domain from mifihost and you get a free web hosting account to install your bulk sms component. simply viist [url]mifihost.com[/url] now to register a domain.

Click http://domains.mifihost.com/index.html?SID=a03bb9615638b37781f466a529b1abca to see the demo of our domain control panel.

what you get with our domain names?

Domain Control Panel
Full DNS Control
Full WHOIS control
Domain Locking Control
EPP Key Control
Multi Domains Sub-Accounts
24/7/365 Help Center
Ability to set up emails with your domain name (e.g Info@perfect.com)

Click http://www.mifihost.com/register-domain-name.html to begin your domain name registration
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by tonyx4x44(m): 3:43am On May 24, 2016
r
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by thisisod(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
Please any site that can offer 1naira for 0-500 units pls quote me.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Aminat508(f): 6:52pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2016
thisisod:
Please any site that can offer 1naira for 0-500 units pls quote me.

Please if you see any, let me know too.

Please also make sure it is premium, 1SMS equals 1UNIT, Fast, Easy to use, no hidden charges etc
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 5:41am On May 27, 2016
fleps:

Please if you see any, let me know too.

Please also make sure it is premium, 1SMS equals 1UNIT, Fast, Easy to use, no hidden charges etc
lol guy u too funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.