Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154917 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Aminat508(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
yomalex:
Thanks again
You are welcome. Fantastic sales.. Nice one sir

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello friends, I need your suggestions. What are those cool features you wished are in spc, but unfortunately, they are not in spc? Please list them. If possible, tell me the reason behind each feature you list. Let's go...

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
CreativeWeb:
Hello friends, I need your suggestions. What are those cool features you wished are in spc, but unfortunately, they are not in spc? Please list them. If possible, tell me the reason behind each feature you list. Let's go...
send message to all users at once. Autoresponder

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
yomalex:
send message to all users at once. Autoresponder

Spc has the capacity to send sms to all users. Admin can do this.

How do you want the autoresponder to work?

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
CreativeWeb:

Spc has the capacity to send sms to all users. Admin can do this.

How do you want the autoresponder to work?
really? Okay
Just like the email autoresponder, You create msgs and the site generates html code to insert into webpage when someone fills the form with their number they get all the msgs u have lined up and at the stated interval.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
yomalex:
really? Okay
Just like the email autoresponder, You create msgs and the site generates html code to insert into webpage when someone fills the form with their number they get all the msgs u have lined up and at the stated interval.

I don't see the need.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
CreativeWeb:

I don't see the need.
good for marketing
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
yomalex:
good for marketing

OK. I can see.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by severus(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook at 19years old and now is a billionaire, learn how to create cool websites, apps and begin your success story.

visit http://codelab.cf to start

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by lanre316: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
severus:
Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook at 19years old and now is a billionaire, learn how to create cool websites, apps and begin your success story.

Mark wouldn't have been a been a billionaire if he's Nigerian. Many Nigerians are actually more talented than him but unfortunate enough to be in environment that doesn't nurture and reward creativity and genius.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CloudJack: 6:55am On Apr 07, 2016
don't worried friend
yutsuf:
I am always anxious to know this

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CloudJack: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg is excellent
severus:

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by flexiwinds: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Check this out. Http://smsgrab.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
flexiwinds:
Check this out. Http://smsgrab.com
You have not filled your phone number on Voguepay
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by aashu2327: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2016
was bulk sms sending is an effective option too.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2016
aashu2327:
was bulk sms sending is an effective option too.
how do you mean?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by lanre316: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2016
uchenick:
Your business can reach more people, more defined and targeted, for less money than online Ads. Dont spend so much money trying to get visible and out there. TRY BULK SMS Solutions.

Register and get 40 FREE SMS, are you too busy to go pay for SMS Units at the Bank? Pay online with your Master, Visa or Verve card and get 10% BONUS.

Visit www.smspaper.com

Also, to get sorted phone number eg, 17,000 Port Harcourt phone numbers, 10,000 Lagos business numbers, 15,000 active phone numbers online buyers phone number. Etc

CONTACT US.

I sent a single message with less than 50 xters and it billed me 1.85 unit. I thought is one sms (less than 160 xters) for a unit. Can you clarify.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by boluwatife45(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
lanre316:

I sent a single message with less than 50 xters and it billed me 1.85 unit. I thought is one sms (less than 160 xters) for a unit. Can you clarify.
check rolexsms
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by lanre316: 5:52am On Apr 12, 2016
boluwatife45:
check rolexsms

Upon registration, do you give some free units for testing your services and what is the minimum one can buy
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2016
lanre316:

Upon registration, do you give some free units for testing your services and what is the minimum one can buy
you can get 2 units for testing and minimum of 500 units on www.domesms.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
lanre316:

Oga, is it free units you need or reliable, quality, and professional service?

With the way things are, nobody wants to waste even a single unit but some are managing to give out at least 1 UNIT. If you really want to send bulk sms and not testing here and there, you will go for a good one

For now those I know and I have tested and owned by peeps here are (in no particular order)

www.smsnaija247.com, www.kudisms.net, , www.dailysmsng.com, www.utexta.com plus others already stated.

Only a visit to these websites will convince you of how professional they can be in rendering service. Some are big already with big clients who trust them and use their service.

One thing I know for sure, they are 1UNIT = I SMS and are not deceitful about it!

They are transparent about how they charge and very good in keeping communication with clients. So patronise them today and stop looking for free credits upandan! tongue

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by lanre316: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
fleps:

Oga, is it free units you need or reliable, quality, and professional service?

With the way things are, nobody wants to waste even a single unit but some are managing to give out at least 1 UNIT. If you really want to send bulk sms and not testing here and there, you will go for a good one

For now those I know and I have tested and owned by peeps here are (in no particular order)

www.smsnaija247.com, www.kudisms.net, , www.dailysmsng.com, www.utexta.com plus others already stated.

Only a visit to these websites will convince you of how professional they can be in rendering service. Some are big already with big clients who trust them and use their service.

One thing I know for sure, they are 1UNIT = I SMS and are not deceitful about it!

They are transparent about how they charge and very good in keeping communication with clients. So patronise them today and stop looking for free credits upandan! tongue

Bro, I wasn't addressing you. And I wasn't asking for free credits up and down, let alone asking from you. I had an sms portal I use before that doesn't deliver sms to glo lines and doesn't deliver to lines that are switched off at that time. I bought a lot of units from them that are almost useless since I can't guarantee 100% delivery. I sent a lot of sms on behalf on my company and this hurts my reputation with my boss if I can't deliver ALL the messages. So is it a crime if I try a portal before plunging in deep? You fail to read where I wrote what is the minimum amount one can buy. I'm actually ready to buy smaller amounts. It's for my testing purposes. Once bitten twice shy.

Please know how to address people. I don't know you, you don't know me. I'm just making my enquiries and you're jumping into matters you're not invited to.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
lanre316
Hello why don't you register on www.domesms.com and give me your username and I'll credit you with 50 units you can use for testing purposes.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by fleps(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
lanre316:

Bro, I wasn't addressing you. And I wasn't asking for free credits up and down, let alone asking from you. I had an sms portal I use before that doesn't deliver sms to glo lines and doesn't deliver to lines that are switched off at that time. I bought a lot of units from them that are almost useless since I can't guarantee 100% delivery. I sent a lot of sms on behalf on my company and this hurts my reputation with my boss if I can't deliver ALL the messages. So is it a crime if I try a portal before plunging in deep? You fail to read where I wrote what is the minimum amount one can buy. I'm actually ready to buy smaller amounts. It's for my testing purposes. Once bitten twice shy.

Please know how to address people. I don't know you, you don't know me. I'm just making my enquiries and you're jumping into matters you're not invited to.

smiley I was reading this and I was just smiling. No hard feelings bro. I wrote on a light mood o! grin And I am very sorry if you took it the other way. Please forgive me jooor. Mo beg ni o!

I'm sorry for your initial experience. I know how it feels.

Anyway sha... Back to business of the day. Some sites I listed can actually sell below what's quoted on the pricing page (I'm not so sure of two) but at a different price quoted as well. Typing in the number of units in the buy-units page will automatically bring out the price if you are to pay with your CARD.

But, nevermind going through the troubles. @yomalex has offered 50 free (I presume) units for testing. I suggest you take it. It's a good offer. Go test it out and please, like I said, I only wrote on a light mood... no hard feelings bro.

Grace!

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by rolexsms(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
lanre316:

lanre316 just go for the best. remember quality doesn't come cheap
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Last time I checked, freebies kill faster than expected. Save yourself the hustle and move on to something or a platform worthwhile.

See my signature for my sites and no hidden charges either!
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by craves(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
lanre316:

the depreciating value of the naira against dollar and euro has greatly heighten the cost of bulksms units. it is the basic reason why most site owners don't give free units.
that not withstanding, the availability of free unit is the basic way a customer can ascertain the claim of any bulksms site, since some bulksms site managers are not truthful. it gives one the opportunity to check their message delivery system, check deferred delivery, the number of units consumed/sms page, check delivery to lines that are switched off etc. some will tell you they sell @ 80 or 90 kobo/sms and they deliver @ 1 unit, whereas when you send, about 2 to 3units are consumed meaning you are actually paying N1.80k or N2.70 per unit.

at www.smsfield.com, the praice is fair for various volumes and they deliver strictly @ 1 unit/sms to MTN,GlO,AIRTEL and ETISALAT lines. there is also a provision free units to check the claim.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.