Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154932 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
For Sometime now, SMS to some MTN numbers has not being delivering due to a program introduced by MTN called

"DO NOT DISTURB" a.k.a DND

It is a program designed by MTN to restrict BULKSMS to their phones,

This DND is meant to work by choice of customers who subscribe for the Services, But it has not been so due to the fact that ever since they installed that program on their system. It has hindered BULK SMS DELIVERY to some contacts even without subscribing for the DND program, it automatically becomes active on their line.

Currently,
MTN is not really making some good effort to resolve this, However

The only present SOLUTION is to inform those who dont receive SMS is to
TAKE THESE TWO STEPS..

1. Send ‘STOP’ to 2442

Then after receiving a confirmation sms, do this:

2. Send ‘ALLOW’ to 2442

To enable them resume receiving BULK SMS.. It's a free SMS.

This solution is only applicable to MTN subscribers
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Preferably, send OUT to 2442.

CreativeWeb:
For Sometime now, SMS to some MTN numbers has not being delivering due to a program introduced by MTN called

"DO NOT DISTURB" a.k.a DND

It is a program designed by MTN to restrict BULKSMS to their phones,

This DND is meant to work by choice of customers who subscribe for the Services, But it has not been so due to the fact that ever since they installed that program on their system. It has hindered BULK SMS DELIVERY to some contacts even without subscribing for the DND program, it automatically becomes active on their line.

Currently,
MTN is not really making some good effort to resolve this, However

The only present SOLUTION is to inform those who dont receive SMS is to
TAKE THESE TWO STEPS..

1. Send ‘STOP’ to 2442

Then after receiving a confirmation sms, do this:

2. Send ‘ALLOW’ to 2442

To enable them resume receiving BULK SMS.. It's a free SMS.

This solution is only applicable to MTN subscribers
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by milroz(f): 4:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Check out this site i have been using it for a while now n it seems cool www.milrozcheapbulksms.com send ur msgs@ 1 unit=1 sms
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Olamzy001: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2016
pls add me up to the whatsapp group 08163727964
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by vicbex1(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2016
i'm interested 07034429419
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by odontoid: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Please who can help me configure Infobip API to be able to send bulk sms? Thank you
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
odontoid:
Please who can help me configure Infobip API to be able to send bulk sms? Thank you

Shoot me email on Smsnaija247@gmail.com. I will try.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Let's talk via 08098002051 on Whatsapp

odontoid:
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Josh4wod: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Ibenuel: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
emmconnect@gmail.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by donmosko50(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have been using a very powerful apps for my sms services for about a year now. I dont seem to find a better sms portal.You can find the app here
http://gallantsms.com/agenti/?f=donmosco# its cheap and works for both mobile pc/laptop online and offline
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by IntrovertXtian: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please, I will like to know if I'm the only one experiencing this!

SPC4 has been super slow!

I cannot even access my Admin Dashboard anymore

I have sent messages to SMS Portal Creator, but no response or acknowledgement of receipt

So you all should go check now if it's the same across board

Thanks.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
IntrovertXtian:
Please, I will like to know if I'm the only one experiencing this!

SPC4 has been super slow!

I cannot even access my Admin Dashboard anymore

I have sent messages to SMS Portal Creator, but no response or acknowledgement of receipt

So you all should go check now if it's the same across board

Thanks.
Check your hosting
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by palyjohnson: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2016
I'm learning from all the conversations. Thank you. Im finding it difficult to send messages to bulk number on my website, anytime I try to send, only the first number on the list receives the message but other numbers won't. Can anyone help me out. Thank you.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by verticalict: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please, have you resolved this... I'm having the same issue too
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
palyjohnson:
I'm learning from all the conversations. Thank you. Im finding it difficult to send messages to bulk number on my website, anytime I try to send, only the first number on the list receives the message but other numbers won't. Can anyone help me out. Thank you.
HAve you tried sending directly from your gateway?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by MRGRACE(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Send SMS at 1naira per SMS... And at 1unit per SMS.. Also get a ready made bulk SMS site at just 8k... Plus domain access and camel access... www.9jabestsms.com
Visit www. The SMS merchant .com or Call/text/whatsapp me via 07060945564
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by palyjohnson: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'm yet to resolve it. It works well on the gateway. My customers can't send bulk messages. What could be the problem?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by IntrovertXtian: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
yomalex:
Check your hosting

Thank you my brother. Right now, I suspect my SPC4 has been hacked! Please, how do I know if my SPC4 has been hacked?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by barnabas91: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
odontoid:

Are they really reliable?
Is the Sms delivery instant?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by barnabas91: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=CreativeWeb post=48057265][/quote]

Pls am having a serious problem with my bulk sms site, it's a joomla site.
I actually gave a foreign service provider (name withheld) well known here my admin details to put their API, coz I tried and it wasn't fixed, he got it done, but to my greatest surprise, I couldn't find the GATEWAY API icon, that I could access when I want to add or edit any API there.
Pls what can I do, I still have my balance with my previous provider?
And I want to switch back to it
Anything I can do pls
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by barnabas91: 3:42am On Sep 03, 2016
CreativeWeb:

Shoot me email on Smsnaija247@gmail.com. I will try.
Pls I can't seem to find that icon where to change API in the admin settings, what can I do, I use joomla 2.5?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 3:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Hello @barnabas91, if you are using SPC contact SPC Support via info@smsportalcreator.com .Next time NEVER give your Login details to ANY Provider/person. I suspect they have tampered with your component to prevent you from switching from their API.

SPC has this OPTION to enable prevention of API switching: Prevent Modifications to default API (IRREVERSIBLE): TRUE/FALSE
[i][/i] .As soon as it is set to TRUE, you will not be able to switch API again. This is probably what they have done and you need it reversed.

barnabas91:

Pls am having a serious problem with my bulk sms site, it's a joomla site.
I actually gave a foreign service provider (name withheld) well known here my admin details to put their API, coz I tried and it wasn't fixed, he got it done, but to my greatest surprise, I couldn't find the GATEWAY API icon, that I could access when I want to add or edit any API there.
Pls what can I do, I still have my balance with my previous provider?
And I want to switch back to it
Anything I can do pls

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojochidem(m): 3:51am On Sep 03, 2016
YES!

barnabas91:

Are they really reliable?
Is the Sms delivery instant?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by barnabas91: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2016
ojochidem:

Hello @barnabas91, if you are using SPC contact SPC Support via info@smsportalcreator.com .Next time NEVER give your Login details to ANY Provider/person. I suspect they have tampered with your component to prevent you from switching from their API.

SPC has this OPTION to enable prevention of API switching: Prevent Modifications to default API (IRREVERSIBLE): TRUE/FALSE
[i][/i] .As soon as it is set to TRUE, you will not be able to switch API again. This is probably what they have done and you need it reversed.

you are very correct bro. Iwill dojust that.
You wouldnt believe d service provide agent that did that?
Infobip for that matter. I thought they were to be trusted
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
visit: www. tinyurl .com/h55c3zf
to make cool money for free
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by puma90: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
how do i check my total unit as an admin in spc
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by barnabas91: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
puma90:
how do i check my total unit as an admin in spc
you do not check ur total balance from spc, but from your sms provider website.
If u are using a nIgeria service provider, it will reflect as reseller account balance from your admnistrative setting at the front end.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by puma90: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
am nt a reseller i av a website installed with spc
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by puma90: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
barnabas91:

you do not check ur total balance from spc, but from your sms provider website.
If u are using a nIgeria service provider, it will reflect as reseller account balance from your admnistrative setting at the front end.
am not a reseller i av my web with spc installed
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Josh4wod: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.