Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland - Webmasters (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (154913 Views)

Learn Bulk SMS, Voice, Shortcode, Caller Tunes, Smart Numbers Biz Today! / Questions About Bulk SMS Business / Do You Have A Bulk Sms Business? Here Is An Assignment For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2016
thisisod:
Please any site that can offer 1naira for 0-500 units pls quote me.
you won't find that anywhere not for that number of units & not with the present FX rate. The more you buy the less you pay. Check my signature and visit, we will treat you right.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Bincon: 10:51am On May 27, 2016
thisisod:
Please any site that can offer 1naira for 0-500 units pls quote me.

You can't see that anywhere but we offer sms at 1.5 naira and deliver at 1 units per sms. Visit [url]bosssms.com.[/url]
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Iggyok(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2016
rolexsms:

Hi am Casmir Sales manager from [url][/url]
here are answers to your questions
1. Hosting and domain may cost #5000
SPC4 Component cost NGN14,790.00
You need like 3000 sms units for a start @ rolexsms we sell sms to resellers at the rate of NGN 1.30 kobo so 3000 sms units will cost NGN 3900.. And we charge 1unit to 1 sms
TOTAL= NGN 23690
2. SPC4 Component cost NGN14,790.00
3. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY SMS PLANS HERE. (YOU CAN REGISTER ON TO CHECK OUR SPEED AND DELIVERY RATE.
[url]WWW.[/url]
RESELLERS WILL START BUYING SMS AT NGN 1.25K FROM NEXT MONTH I'm trying to reach you but number not reachable. Epic reply here.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by okiaso(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2016
Good morning everyone.
I want to use this little opportunity to appreciate all of your participations in both the development suggestions and demo testing stage of my plugin; WordPress SMS Portal.

How long have you been developing this application/plugin?
---
I've spent roughly 6 months now trying to make things the way I want, but recently I realized we can't continue this way - let get started from somewhere.

When are we expecting the WP SMS Portal plugin?
---
However, I'm promising to release the long awaited and highly requested, yet unbelievable WordPress plugin "WordPress SMS Portal" this week.

Can you actually developed a competing SMS Portal plugin using WordPress?
---
Many developers don't believe this can be done (to develop an SMS Portal using WordPress). In the process, truly I nearly quited WordPress for Joomla as the game has been. But my dream was to make something different.
Yes, I can develop any application/program using WordPress. We all used the same code languages (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL, ...)and also make customs when needed. Its about experience and logics or simply creativity.

WordPress SMS Portal - Cost/Price
---
Considering my intention to maintain this project for a very long time, I seek to build reputations rather than a quick money making scheme.
WP SMS Portal will cost N5,000 only.

WordPress SMS Portal & Others
---
#Note this, generally we all know what a product like this should cost. Even if u don't, a quick comparison with other existing similar products will tell you how much!
"SMS PORTAL CREATOR" = N14,790.00 only ( http://smsportalcreator.com/buy-spc)
Sender SMS = N50,000 only ( www.sendersms.com/Joomla-Bulk-SMS-Conponent.html)
... just to measure few.

Why Developing SMS Portal using WordPress?
---
So now, what am i actually arriving at? The basic reason why I have chosen to develop my own SMS Portal using WordPress is to start a new market force. Making the management easier and equally reducing every possible cost, while improving profitability.

What is the Objective behind WordPress SMS Portal?
---
We are not here to extort morning from the public, instead my utmost interest is to create job opportunities for every online investors, specifically bloggers and novice.

Who Developed or Owns WordPress SMS Portal?
---
Actually, the whole project was developed by Okiaso Solomon but owns by his team - iMessenger.

Thanks
I've decided to put these together to answer the many questions asked by interest users in the course of developing this plugin.
Thank you all.

Okiaso Solomon
CEO/FOUNDER - iMessenger.com.ng
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by slim10billion: 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
@Creative web

i will like to ask some questions which i know you can provide answer to based on your experience

1.what are the things you need to take along when going for business search and business registration with ?cac

2.how long does it take for the process to be completed?

3.what are the things/document you need to take along when going for TIN registration and how long does it take to get your TIN ?

4.which bank do you recommend in opening and running corporate account?

i have heard of message bird and i want to know how good and reliable is their services in terms of their gateway and sms delivery speed.

i look forward to your response
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hi all,

I have this website for sale. http://www.smsgurusng.com

Reason for selling: I have 3 bulk SMS already and have no time to manage all at once .

Everyting is working fine.

Contact me on Whatsapp number on my signature if you are interested.

NB : Serious buyers only.

Thanks.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by DJoseph4Real: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
BULK SMS/MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!

Have U ever wish to venture into BulkSMS/Mobile Marketing Business? One of d Present Online Business that Guarantees U of making more than N75k - N250k Monthly Income even as a beginner.

Now is d best time. As we setup for U a complete BulkSMS/Mobile Marketing Portal/Website with multiple sources of income in it.

To take advantage of this Mobile Marketing Business Setup Offer, kindly click this link:

http://www.suredeliverysms.com/index.php/reseller-join-bulk-sms-business

Get free 500 SMS units,
Get our Nig. GSM database 4 free n buy SMS at cheaper rates. Added other abundant Bonuses well packaged for U..

Grab dis offer now & start earning from these multiple sources of income before it expires.

Also Register with us and enjoy all of our services as our end users do =>

http://www.suredeliverysms.com

For enquiries, questions or more info, contact us on =>

Or shoot an email to =>
support@suredeliverysms.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by movestuf(f): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2016
free ebooks pays wella
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by movestuf(f): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2016

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojialo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bincon:

You can't see that anywhere but we offer sms at 1.5 naira and deliver at 1 units per sms. Visit [url]bosssms.com.[/url]
good
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by marialin456: 2:54am On Jun 08, 2016
what is the benifit of using this.....
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by marialin456: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2016
there are more ways where you can learn better
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 5:52am On Jun 08, 2016
marialin456:
what is the benifit of using this.....
?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Arnoldo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
pls can someone recommend a good sms reseller and their rate per unit
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by siralexis(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good day guys,kudos to @creativeweb and all our oga that hv been pouring their knowledge here please is it possible for the serious learners here(I MEAN THOSE ON THIS TREAD) to have a whatsapp Group and incase there is 1 please add@08185548236
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Arnoldo:
pls can someone recommend a good sms reseller and their rate per unit
checkout www.domesms.com no hidden charges
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Schoolguy9(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
semasir:
I am willing to help you do that but mind you, a bulk SMS site stands on its own and you only connect to any provider of your choice once satisfied with the pricing and can easily change to your preferred one of the need arise.

I just finished working on these two ✌ last week: www.evergrowsms.com and www.richworldsms.com

please what is the essence f purchasing Spc4 since we still have to connect to a provider and buy units?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by yomalex(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Schoolguy9:

please what is the essence f purchasing Spc4 since we still have to connect to a provider and buy units?
SPC4 is the Joomla component that allows the site to function as a bulk sms site
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by Schoolguy9(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2016
yomalex:
SPC4 is the Joomla component that allows the site to function as a bulk sms site

Ok, thanks for the response.
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojialo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
I have a reseller account and I buy 1.80 per sms. I guess is not profitable when u see others resellers selling at 1.80 or less I sell at 2.50 and people are complaining its too expensive compare to other onces they see. I'd wish to change to a cheaper one
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
SPC 4 is a version of the SMS component while SPC 3 is also another. Whatever package you intend to use, you still need to connect to a provider and this is done through API.

Its just like saying you don't want a SIM and will like to make call after settling for a brand of phone

Schoolguy9:

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by semasir: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Don't look for cheaper price but quality messaging...... You can beep me as I can help you out.

ojialo:
I have a reseller account and I buy 1.80 per sms. I guess is not profitable when u see others resellers selling at 1.80 or less I sell at 2.50 and people are complaining its too expensive compare to other onces they see. I'd wish to change to a cheaper one

1 Like

Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by ojialo(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2016
semasir:
Don't look for cheaper price but quality messaging...... You can beep me as I can help you out.

ok sir!
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by divinedike(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
CreativeWeb:
I have decided to pour out everything I know about bulk sms business. I have succeeded in this business. It's your turn to start and succeed in this business. The opportunities are endless.

In this course, I will teach you:
1. How to develop the joomla bulk sms website from scratch. I know joomla like the palm of my hand.

2. How to install and configure the bulk sms component.

3. How to get a reliable premium bulk sms api.

4. How to market your bulk sms business online and offline.

5. How to discover advanced bulk sms marketing strategies.

6. How to get mega users to start using your portal (Fan Milk Nig. Ltd is using my portal).

7. How to attract bulk sms resellers that will be under you.

I will not hide anything. I will expose everything I know about bulk sms business.

Are you ready?
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by divinedike(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Great article man, im always updating www.naijaguard.com
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by nawebco(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Get SMS units from www.onetimesms.com as low as 70k/unit. Read details here http://onetimesms.com/index.php/sms-reseller-plan/sms-for-resellers
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by smsdigito: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2016
enjoy bulksms service at :[url]smsdigito.com[/url]
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by CreativeWeb(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland by milroz(f): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Enjoy bulk SMS services here www.milrozcheapbulksms.com , they offer reliable nd very fast services also @ 1unit to 1 SMS , jst check it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply)

Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.