Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You (4175 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
I intend to encapsulate the points to avoid an insipid writing.

1. RESPECT: You wonder why a Lady will get angry if her pet is mistreated? It's because she loves her.She treat her with respect some even let the dog sleeps besides them.Same things go for a guy;when he truly loves you he treats you with respect.A guy might watcha girl he loves being insulted by friends but not the one he truly loves.You wanna know if your friend truly loves a Lady? Then speak bad things about her and see what happens nextgrin

2. PRIVACY : The refuge of a guy is in his privacy. He will only let it down for the one he truly loves.If a guy answer confidential questions and give you confidential information about himself then he truly loves you.

3. PLANNING: He had tell you his plans for the year and asked you if there is something that can be done to alter it for good.He is not doing this to flatter you but to acknowledge you a part of him; his completeness. He truly loves you.

4. SHARING: Talk of it: time, money, knowledge and body.I mean all.A guy may share his body with the girl he loves for as many time the girl wants without involving the money,time and knowledge. But he does all together when he truly loves you;and will only share his body at your request.

5. MARRIAGE: A day will not pass without discussing marriage with you.He wants it early and better because he truly loves you.

True love exist and guys are great lovers.If your guy shows the aforelisted signs altogether then trust me he truly, truly,loves you.Only do your best in reciprocating his love.

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Truth24(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg I dey wait here for somebody
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by 2dice(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
That No 5. ... Niaja Guys can use it to trap ladies eehn cheesy
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Rosemary216(f): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
well said.. plus, he give u listenin ear, supports nd encourages u

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
Haha.....U know na husband scarce
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truth24:
Abeg I dey wait here for somebody
Booking space everywhere
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Your 5th point is not that valid. Because a guy marries you does not mean that he truely loves you. He may decide to settle down with you due to pressures arising from pressing factors - family, peers, society etc. Thats why you see couples out there staging it out everyday, 'cause the bond joining both individuals was never mounted on a concrete ground. So issues are likely to come between them. With this no. 5 is ruled out.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rosemary216:
well said.. plus, he give u listenin ear, supports nd encourages u
The encouraging part is the Hallmark.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by 2dice(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Haha.....U know na husband scarce
yea they are very scarce ....but na wife scarce pass ...

1 Like

Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Your 5th point is not that valid. Because a guy marries you does not mean that he truely loves you. He may decide to settle down with you due to pressures arising from different factors - family, peers, society etc. Thats why you see couples out there staging it out everyday, 'cause the bond joining both individuals was never mounted on a concrete ground. So issues are likely to come between them. With this no. 5 is ruled out.
My conclusion said "Altogether" meaning it's not dependent on a point but altogether taken into consideration.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
Haha my brother I love the diversity with which you think and speak.. In a sense you are perfectly right
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by sinaj(f): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Booking space everywhere
lyk u jix did wink
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by 2dice(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Haha my brother I love the diversity with which you think and speak.. In a sense you are perfectly right
see my boss dey whine me ... i dey loyal to your Government ... Anytime cheesy
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:

lyk u jix did wink
Afternoon....haven't seen you around
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by sinaj(f): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Afternoon....haven't seen you around

av bin in my room smiley
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
My conclusion said "Altogether" meaning it's not dependent on a point but altogether taken into consideration.
Touche! That was what I was driving at.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Touche! That was what I was driving at.
Alright bro... u care to add some more
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
sinaj:

av bin in my room smiley
you surely know how to put smile on somebody's face.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Alright bro... u care to add some more
Not really.
sinaj:

av bin in my room smiley
you surely know how to put a smile on somebody's face.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by pantsniffer: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Money makes the world go round.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Not really.
Perhaps there is.... Guess you are in a relationship
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
pantsniffer:
Money makes the world go round.
In a way you are right yet if you will agree with me information makes the world go round
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Perhaps there is.... Guess you are in a relationship
For now am solitary. Focusing on a set goal, then satisfy my pleasure later. Its all good man.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dnarvaez:

For now am solitary. Focusing on a set goal, then satisfy my pleasure later. Its all good man.
Good one bro. And if I must say pleasure has nothing to do with relationship.Nonetheless it's all good
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Good one bro. And if I must say pleasure has nothing to do with relationship.Nonetheless it's all good
Yeah.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by Rosemary216(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The encouraging part is the Hallmark.
yeah
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by justmag(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:

I know...it's the norm these days....that's a setup n a trap.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by 2dice(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
justmag:

I know...it's the norm these days....that's a setup n a trap.
lmfao ...n!ggas getting the cookies with i will marry you ... And engagement ring cheesy since 13A.D
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by justmag(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
lmfao ...n!ggas getting the cookies with i will marry you ... And engagement ring cheesy since 13A.D

Who is worse in this....The prey or the predator? I think some women should know better.
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by 2dice(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
justmag:

Who is worse in this....The prey or the predator? I think some women should know better.
most times the ladies are the predator .... But we guys think otherwise
Re: Five Signs That Shows A Guy Truly Loves You by judedwriter(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
2dice:
true talk jare; go yaba market, u go c many babes of diffrent shapes nd sizes, but to find wife material; u go sweat pass xmas goat cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! / 18+ Only:naija Girl Shared Her Own Bad Photos On Twitter To Celebrate Xmas / How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.