Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here (96762 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / 2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jamanuka: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
DumsBen:
Please does anyone know the process of their recruitment and the format for their test so that one can start preparing.
Last year's process took 5stages....

Test(GMAT- Maths & English) > HR Interview (Normally done over the phone and usually very brief) > Consultant interview> Manager- Interview > SeniorManager- Interview > MD interview

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by DumsBen: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
jamanuka:

Last year's process took 5stages....
Test(GMAT- Maths & English) > HR Interview (Normally done over the phone and usually very brief) > Consultant interview> Manager- Interview > SeniorManager- Interview > MD interview

Thanks, did you apply last year?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by DumsBen: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
youdontknowme:
Following, wrote their test last year in their supplementary recruitment though got a regret mail, the work environment is excellent! Hoping to get through this time. Info giving bout their pay and long recruitment process is True. Lol. All the best

Was the test difficult?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jamanuka: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
DumsBen:

Thanks, did you apply last year?
Got the info from a friend who passed through the process last year...
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by youdontknowme: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
DumsBen:

Was the test difficult?
Naah. Tricky more or less
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by help3852: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
JARUSHUB:
invitation is granted by merit why not give it a try....
do you have idea on the stages involved and the nature of their apt test?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by profeoo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please somebody should help me: I started the application using my phone,but when I got to the stage where I need to submit my CV, I signed out and tried using a system from a cafe. To my surprise it won't go anymore,telling me username and/or password incorrect. I clicked forgot P/w,then it told me email address not in the database. When I tried starting the reg afresh,it says email has already been used by a candidate..what do I do?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by crustypearl: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
profeoo:
Please somebody should help me: I started the application using my phone,but when I got to the stage where I need to submit my CV, I signed out and tried using a system from a cafe. To my surprise it won't go anymore,telling me username and/or password incorrect. I clicked forgot P/w,then it told me email address not in the database. When I tried starting the reg afresh,it says email has already been used by a candidate..what do I do?
You may need to start afresh using another email. I think the site is very poor with password management. Same happened to me.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by inestimable(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Submitted my application, hoping for the best for us all
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Obitex4real: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
For those that have applied, are they strict on 0-12 months post NYSC experience. Waiting for a reply
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
crustypearl:

You may need to start afresh using another email. I think the site is very poor with password management. Same happened to me.
it is because of too much security on the site
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jarus, does class of degree matters i.e can 2'2 apply ? ....

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by hadura29(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
JARUSHUB:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operations in more than 200 cities worldwide.

Accenture’s graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.

There are four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression

click on the link below to apply if you have not done so already.

http://careers.accenture.com/ng-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00309587&carsec=10001

I have applied ooo... And hoping for the best.... Danke
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by hadura29(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lushcream:

Bro I didn't think about that before applying.... Technically you might be better than 2'1 candidate nah... Hope and pray...
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Obaprosper: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
profeoo:
When you get to the accenture site, do not sign in in the "sign in" icon provided in the first page,,, try to agree to the terms and conditions in the first page by clicking on "I accept" it will direct you to a new page where there is already a space provided for username and password , there, u can now insert ur previous email and password,,,, I hope it helps
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by crustypearl: 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
hadura29:

Bro I didn't thought about that before applying.... Technically you might be better than 2'1 candidate nah... Hope and pray...

*gbagawn* #quicklytakescover#

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by WhiteWalker1: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
crustypearl:

smiley Stop looking for trouble.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by hadura29(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
crustypearl:

Lwkmd.... Ooooook grin...

No excuse for dat though... I just dey wake up... Abeg correct me....
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by ciwi: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lushcream:
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lushcream:

No harm in trying especially since they didn't specify class of degree. They used to specify that it must be 2.1, but I observe they didn't specify in that advert. Who knows, they may have discreetly changed policy.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Read our review of Accenture as a company too

http://www.jarushub.com/company-review-accenture/
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
jamanuka:
Jarus I know I shouldn't put cart before the horse but please what is their entry-level renumeration rate?

Between 135-150k net after tax. Don't quote us.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by profeoo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
crustypearl:

thanks,I will do jst that
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by profeoo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Obaprosper:

When you get to the accenture site, do not sign in in the "sign in" icon provided in the first page,,, try to agree to the terms and conditions in the first page by clicking on "I accept" it will direct you to a new page where there is already a space provided for username and password , there, u can now insert ur previous email and password,,,, I hope it helps
Did that,but still same old story. Thanks all the same
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Adedoks(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
sleeknaija:
I've applied too, wen are we expecting a reply.
am also trying to apply now for my wife.. Ow do I get the zip postal code for my city.. Am in Lagos
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jamanuka: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Adedoks:
am also trying to apply now.. Ow do I get the zip postal code for my city.. Am in Lagos
Got mine (Aba) through google...

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Jarus:

No harm in trying especially since they didn't specify class of degree. They used to specify that it must be 2.1, but I observe they didn't specify in that advert. Who knows, they may have discreetly changed policy.
Thanks sir.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by chopido(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
juddexy2:
APPLIED!! Jarus, put us through on what we may be expecting for aptitude test?
yes o put us through let's know what we are dealing with. is it GMAT or SHL .. cus I will not like to fail their test
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by ElDeeVee(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Adedoks:
am also trying to apply now.. Ow do I get the zip postal code for my city.. Am in Lagos
100001 is d zip code for lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Lastma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.