Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here (96877 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / 2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
donvicky2007:

What makes me stand out among my compatriot are my various skills such as team-oriented,flexible with information system vicinity, good communication and interpersonal,problem solving,creativity and analytical skill,confident with what I does,can transfer theoretical knowledge to practical on hand knowledge,leadership qualities. Am an individual that seek excellence and professionalism, vibrant, who desire to pursue a career that is challenging and motivating at the time,and also provide solutions that issue an epitome of commercial value to the client.
oparavictorndubuisi@gmail.com.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
donvicky2007:

What makes me stand out among my compatriot are my various skills such as team-oriented,flexible with information system vicinity, good communication and interpersonal,problem solving,creativity and analytical skill,confident with what I does,can transfer theoretical knowledge to practical on hand knowledge,leadership qualities. Am an individual that seek excellence and professionalism, vibrant, who desire to pursue a career that is challenging and motivating at the time,and also provide solutions that issue an epitome of commercial value to the client.
oparavictorndubuisi@gmail.com.
Really, you had to put this up? To what end?

Copy and paste. LoL@ 'confident with what I does.'
Gbagagagagaun

Apologies for doing this, though. Just a way to ease off.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by WCUB3(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lushcream:
Jarus, does class of degree matters i.e can 2'2 apply ? ....

Jarus:

No harm in trying especially since they didn't specify class of degree. They used to specify that it must be 2.1, but I observe they didn't specify in that advert. Who knows, they may have discreetly changed policy.

It was stated under qualifications. Second class upper (2.1) and above. See pic

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Samyj247: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
JARUSHUB:
Does anybody here think they have what it takes to get this job?
why do u say so.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Jarus(m): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
WCUB3:

It was stated under qualifications. Second class upper (2.1) and above. See pic

Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by emekamn(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Applied, following.... coolApplied, following....
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by wallmosh: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2015
JARUSHUB:
Read our interview with Accenture CEO to have an insight into Accenture

http://www.jarushub.com/i-failed-math-in-year-1-because-i-thought-what-worked-in-secondary-school-would-work-in-university-niyi-yusuf-ceo-accenture-nigeria/

Mr. Olaniyi Yusuf was once invited to a gathering which I was a witness.

Hoping for the best.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Josieojeb(f): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pls have started the application process but wheni got to the stage of work experience history where am to select my institution i could not find my institution name among those listed. Pls what can i do? and the process refuse to go until when i choose an institution name
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by kuznet: 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
@Josie,I guess u schooled in Nigeria,if yes, I wuld advice u check properly cos d listed institns r NUC recognised skuls "stand2b corrected plz if am wrong"or did u attend a poly
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by lantessy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Josieojeb:
Pls have started the application process but wheni got to the stage of work experience history where am to select my institution i could not find my institution name among those listed. Pls what can i do? and the process refuse to go until when i choose an institution name
You can type the name of your school on the field
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Josieojeb(f): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
lantessy:

You can type the name of your school on the field
Thanks I Did that but it's still not accepting it. it's seeing it as error.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Josieojeb(f): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
kuznet:
@Josie,I guess u schooled in Nigeria,if yes, I wuld advice u check properly cos d listed institns r NUC recognised skuls "stand2b corrected plz if am wrong"or did u attend a poly
I checked all the universities in Nigeria and came across only 39 Which my university wasn't among. And I was using a laptop for the application. Am not sure if it's network problem or not
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by joyblinks(f): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
A friend just got this regret mail from them today. And I checked my mail but couldn't find anything.

Has anyone else recieved a mail from them?

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by lantessy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
joyblinks:
A friend just got this regret mail from them today. And I checked my mail but couldn't find anything.

When did he /she apply?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by joyblinks(f): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
lantessy:

When did he /she apply?

On Monday. Two days ago
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2015
joyblinks:

On Monday. Two days ago
just checked my mail now. .nothing yet.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by joyblinks(f): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Martins301:

just checked my mail now. .nothing yet.

Let me assume it's because of the late submission.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by wallmosh: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
I got a mail with heading Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015-00309587 at Accenture from Accenture Talent Acquisition .

The content of the mail was appreciation of interest for the position and a feedback notice to be sent if only skills and experiences is inline with the position.

Anyone with similar case? Beside what's the duration of the recruitment exercises?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Adortem: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
I got this immediately I successfully submitted on screen not in my mail box
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Encoredme(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
wallmosh:
I got a mail with heading Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015-00309587 at Accenture from Accenture Talent Acquisition .

The content of the mail was appreciation of interest for the position and a feedback notice to be sent if only skills and experiences is inline with the position.

Anyone with similar case? Beside what's the duration of the recruitment exercises?

I got the same email shortly after I submitted my application. Duration? I don't know!
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by asscb(f): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
joyblinks:

Same here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Paschal001: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just got a regret mail from them.. . GOD DEY SHA

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Valendo: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Paschal001:
I just got a regret mail from them.. . GOD DEY SHA
When did you register?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by bukhety(f): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dear

xxxx,,

Accenture is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, which is why we created the Accenture Talent Connection. The Accenture Talent Connection allows exceptional professionals who are interested in Accenture to learn more about what we do, how we do it, and what makes us different.

We’re looking to grow our network, and we invite you to join us. Registering is easy, and provides a great opportunity to learn about the challenging and rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. Whether you are a prospective candidate, a past applicant, an experienced hire looking for a change, or a graduate looking to jumpstart your career, we want to know.

Stay connected by joining our network!Thank you for your interest in Accenture!

Sincerely,

The Accenture Team

This invitation to register for the Accenture Talent Connection is not an offer of employment

I got this mail from them this evening.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by joyblinks(f): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
bukhety:
Dear

xxxx,,

Accenture is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, which is why we created the Accenture Talent Connection. The Accenture Talent Connection allows exceptional professionals who are interested in Accenture to learn more about what we do, how we do it, and what makes us different.

We’re looking to grow our network, and we invite you to join us. Registering is easy, and provides a great opportunity to learn about the challenging and rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. Whether you are a prospective candidate, a past applicant, an experienced hire looking for a change, or a graduate looking to jumpstart your career, we want to know.

Sincerely,

The Accenture Team

This invitation to register for the Accenture Talent Connection is not an offer of employment

Got same.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by bukhety(f): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2015
I'm hoping this mail means we re one step closer since we dint get a regret mail.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2015
grin angry grin angryd regret mail mayb is in batches grin
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by twaintoy(f): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Please, how did you guys log in? i have registered even twice with different email addresses but i cant log in to apply. its asking for username, i put in my email address with the password and even tried using my full name as user name but it tells me that 'The action cannot be completed.
The value you have entered in the field "User Name" does not correspond to a registered user'
What do i do? Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Adortem: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2015
bukhety:
Dear

xxxx,,

Sincerely,

The Accenture Team

Wow,this reminds me of PushCV,l knew it...yuck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Lastma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.