Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here (96785 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / 2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Adedoks(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Hhhmn.... God remember us here ooo.Still waiting to receive the test invite

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by juddexy2(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
For those who have received invite, Is it an online test?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
juddexy2:
For those who have received invite, Is it an online test?
online ke? na real life. you gotta be present at their office.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by eloquent(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Johnzzy:

When were you slated for the test? Mine was slated for 2pm for Tuesday this week. Bless.
mine was slated for 22nd, that's wednesday next week

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by fabiomatic(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
pls anyone who is due to write test this week should not cease to let us know the format. thank you in anticipation
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nlevel(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2015
gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! yet to receive an invite message.Earnestly waiting...
but the messages sent to those that have received it,shows it is in batches already,some are to write tomorrow,while some are to write 22nd july.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Nlevel:
gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! yet to receive an invite message.Earnestly waiting...
but the messages sent to those that have received it,shows it is in batches already,some are to write tomorrow,while some are to write 22nd july.
Yeah batches so let's just calm down and keep up the hope
I shall Conquer accenture!!!
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by wallmosh: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
cool cool cool We are patiently and calmly waiting.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by UrchMannie: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jarus:

Back

Seen, thanks.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by gpercuxionz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
also got an invite.... mine is stated for nextweek
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by latsy: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
gpercuxionz:
also got an invite.... mine is stated for nextweek

What is your course of study ?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Please house, since I applied on the 19th of June, I have only recieved an acknowledgement mail which was sent on that same date. No regret mail, no test invite, nothing. Am I alone?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Martins301:
Please house, since I applied on the 19th of June, I have only recieved an acknowledgement mail which was sent on that same date. No regret mail, no test invite, nothing. Am I alone?

hi dear, i applied on the 18th of june and in the same shoes as you. not to worry because it appears the invites are being sent in batches. i believe the people who already got their test invites probably applied earlier cos the job advert was placed on 11th of june, so chillex okay smiley
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2015
chiggiee:

hi dear, i applied on the 18th of june and in the same shoes as you. not to worry because it appears the invites are being sent in batches. i believe the people who already got their test invites probably applied earlier cos the job advert was placed on 11th of june, so chillex okay smiley

Tanx a lot. I will appreciate if we can connect on whatsapp so we can better keep in touch. Will that be ok?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Martins301:

Tanx a lot. I will appreciate if we can connect on whatsapp so we can better keep in touch. Will that be ok?

alright. you can send me a pm
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2015
chiggiee:

alright. you can send me a pm
done.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by krie00707: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2015
All the best to those writing today.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by ennybams(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hey guys,
Congrats to those u got the invite and all the best to those writing the tests. I applied too but haven't gotten an invite yet. I'm still hopeful tho.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
slim002:
A human capital development firm based in Ibadan, Oyo State hereby requests suitably qualified persons to apply for the underlisted positions

1. Training Officers
2. Admin Officers
3. Marketing Officers
4. Research Officers
5. Communication Officers

Requirement/Qualification

Minimum of a masters Degree in any discipline. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Computer Operations. Must be articulate, speaks fluent English and be a good team player.

MODE OF APPLICATION

Interested and qualified persons should send in their application and CV via e-mail to:- recruitmentmanagement8@gmail.com
within 7 days of this publication.

Please state the position you are applying fo as the subject of your e-mail.

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview

Please all be careful about the above posting. It fails to pass the scam screening from my end. The reasons why for the fail are listed below:
* The company name is not specified unlike accenture
* using gmail as a contact mail is so unprofessional
*the above is a post and not a publication as indicated
* The sound of urgency by stating 7 days as the proposed deadline is threatening and unprofessional. More like scammers looking for persons to quickly fall into the bait.

If my assumptions peradventure are wrong, and perhaps the post is real, endeavour next time to make it more professional.

** note, i did not apologize incase i may be wrong. This is because, the points are right and can act as correction if for instance your post is valid.

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Philadelphia: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
leadzeal:

Please all be careful about the above posting. It fails to pass the scam screening from my end. The reasons why for the fail are listed below:
* The company name is not specified unlike accenture
* using gmail as a contact mail is so unprofessional
*the above is a post and not a publication as indicated
* The sound of urgency by stating 7 days as the proposed deadline is threatening and unprofessional. More like scammers looking for persons to quickly fall into the bait.

If my assumptions peradventure are wrong, and perhaps the post is real, endeavour next time to make it more professional.

** note, i did not apologize incase i may be wrong. This is because, the points are right and can act as correction if for instance your post is valid.

In addition, the OP is spamming the job thread.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Topmostt: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
eloquent:
Boss I just got an invite, can you kindly share info with me concerning the test format and what sites would aid me in preparation.
What did you study in school?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Topmostt: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
latsy:

When is your test ?
What did you study in school?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Adedoks(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where are the guys that wrote their test today? We need info as par ow it went.. wink
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by latsy: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
ennybams:
Hey guys,
Congrats to those u got the invite and all the best to those writing the tests. I applied too but haven't gotten an invite yet. I'm still hopeful tho.

OK, goodluck.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by benedima1990(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have a gift and It's the gift of dream. I dreamt that the candidate Accenture sent test invite to are science student, especially the engineering ones. Well, it's a dream and I stand to b corrected. Plz if u got an invite and you're a science student, plz identify by clicking like but if u are not a science student click share or quote me and tell us wat you study.

Plz do this so that people who haven't gotten test invite can have rest if mind

One love naija!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Wonder1844(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Those who wrote 2day shud pls tel us d nature of d questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
benedima1990:
I have a gift and It's the gift of dream. I dreamt that the candidate Accenture sent test invite to are science student, especially the engineering ones. Well, it's a dream and I stand to b corrected. Plz if u got an invite and you're a science student, plz identify by clicking like but if u are not a science student click share or quote me and tell us wat you study.

Plz do this so that people who haven't gotten test invite can have rest if mind

One love naija!!!

You made my day. I am cracking up now.

Don't worry you will be called. You escaped the rejection phase so that's a good omen. Relax.

Check older trends to fully get the picture that some may even write late september.

I can throw a bomb here that accenture have a little above 100 staffs so if 10 people are recruited it can be tag massive recruitment and also to further state that they are more into science and engineering candidates since they are a technology consulting firm.

Negativity, positivity and wishy wishy is really not encouraged, talking about your dream may discourage science or engineering students not yet called.

Hope for the best.

Hey, I'm engineering cheesy
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
I was going through the posts (including mine) that were written on this thread. Funnily, I saw where I posted that my test is slated for today. Was I sleeping or what?

Sorry guys, it is actually slated on the 21st, that is, Tuesday, next week. Sorry for the mix up. In addition, I studied Comp. Sci.

For the format of the test, I will suggest we all look up indiabix.com to read comments and views of others about the test and also come up with the right strategies. Bless.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Johnzzy:
I was going through the posts (including mine) that were written on this thread. Funnily, I saw where I posted that my test is slated for today. Was I sleeping or what?

Sorry guys, it is actually slated on the 21st, that is, Tuesday, next week. Sorry for the mix up. In addition, I studied Comp. Sci.

For the format of the test, I will suggest we all look up indiabix.com to read comments and views of others about the test and also come up with the right strategies. Bless.

Good contribution johnzzy. I have a book that will be helpful to accenture and general electric test takers. For accenture 80-90% question type should come out from the book.

My problem is that it is large. I will make sure you have it before your test.

A good turn deserve another.

I am a little lazy, if i am shortlisted then i will start studying it grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Wonder1844(m): 6:05am On Jul 15, 2015
leadzeal:

Good contribution johnzzy. I have a book that will be helpful to accenture and general electric test takers. For accenture 80-90% question type should come out from the book.

My problem is that it is large. I will make sure you have it before your test.

A good turn deserve another.

I am a little lazy, if i am shortlisted then i will start studying it grin
.bro pls i need dat material too. Tnx
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by benedima1990(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2015
leadzeal:

You made my day. I am cracking up now.

Don't worry you will be called. You escaped the rejection phase so that's a good omen. Relax.

Check older trends to fully get the picture that some may even write late september.

I can throw a bomb here that accenture have a little above 100 staffs so if 10 people are recruited it can be tag massive recruitment and also to further state that they are more into science and engineering candidates since they are a technology consulting firm.

Negativity, positivity and wishy wishy is really not encouraged, talking about your dream may discourage science or engineering students not yet called.

Hope for the best.

Hey, I'm engineering cheesy

Lolz grin

U really tried, but it's jus a dream ooooo. Jus wana tell people wat I dreamt abt and not saying that that's wat is happening, moreover, are you serious they are technology consulting firm? Wow, I didn't know that b4 oooo . If that's true then my dream wasn't wrong.

And am not saying all sci and engineering student will b called once oooo bt that those called so far are sci and engineering student.

Plz let's be optimistic abt this recruitment

One love naija!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Best FREE CV Formats To Make You Stand Out To Employers / Lastma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.