Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! (9237 Views)

President Independence Speech : A Hate Speech And A War Threat. / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Asari Dukubo Speech:A Must Watch For Anyone From The South-south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Some may say it has passed. After all he made the speech a few days ago. Some may have even forgotten. We're always quick to forget and move on like nothing evil or significant has happened. It's not the same with me. I don't forget event or dangerous words.

For the uninitiated, a few days ago, our President, MB, while addressing some audience in far away South Africa said he thought Nigeria was headed for a Somalia.

It's now very worrying that some of us can no longer see anything out of place with PMB. His words and actions are almost beyond any mishap or mistake. Infact, anyone who disagrees with him is seen as foolish, hateful and dumb. That's the rhetoric now!

Even here a few threatening threads were created to warn anyone who shall lampoon and criticise the person of the President.

I haven't taken my mind off that Somalia speech. Who was going to turn Nigeria into Somalia, a failed and lawless state? GEJ supporters or the supporters of PMB? It's very safe to safe we all know the answer. From those words, it's now clear that PMB and his group were ready to turn Nigeria into a Somalia had he not won the last elections. It's obvious he wasn't mincing words when he said in 2011 that the baboons and the dogs would soak in blood if the PDP rigs the election. RIG was clearly inserted in his speech as a decoy for the destruction and violence that would have erupted had he not won. From his speech, Nigeria is experiencing peace because he won the elections.

It was even insensitive and foolish for him to have used Somalia an an example in his talk.

It's obvious PMB and his foot soldiers had all their violent plans carefully put in place had he lost the elections. If some of his supporters get themselves killed when he was declared winner, how many more would have died if he was declared having lost? Maybe a few hundreds. Maybe a few thousands.

PMB should be guided in his comments. He must be circumspect in his dealings, and be more taciturn and face squarely the enormous challenges lying ahead, rather than engage in making foolish comments that only pander to his children of hate and anger.

Many of you would have been roasted and suyaed but for the wisdom of GEJ!

I know the children of anger, whose hypocrisy is unfathomable, won't hesitate to this their hailstorm at me or totally avoid this thread like leprosy, that won't still stop from telling them the truth. PMB just made a conquest speech!

He that has an ear, let him hear. Anyone who underestimates the fury of these guys does so at their own peril.

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Abeg take it easy with pa. Buhari!
Na old age de cause all these!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
OP,
Many Nigerians are hypocrites. Too narrow minded and myopic.

many will not understand the gravity of Buhari's Somalia statement.

I did ask the same question in one other thread.

Who was going to turn Nigeria into Somalia?

Mind you bro, the Somalia sentiment is not just from Buhari, a good percentage of his kind have the same mentality.
Wait and see what will happen after Buhari.

It pains me so much that even for such open confession, many of people are blind to see.
Time will tell.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by genearts(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why won't people call you guyz foolish when you keep coming up with lame criticism like this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Truckpusher(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Superb write up my brother.

The Nigerian populace have no single idea what was in store if that Duaradullard had lost and I thank God for the massive rigging in the North.

Right now I've gone beyond his bushman's rethoric , I'm simply waiting for the vigorous changes he wanted to kill us for.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chosen1984:
Abeg take it easy with pa. Buhari!
Na old age de cause all these!

it has nothing to do with old age.
The man knows exactly what he is talking about.

have you forgotten what Danjuma said about Jonathan and his accepting of defeat?
There is more to Buhari's statement.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
genearts:
Why won't people call you guyz foolish when you keep coming up with lame criticism like this
Of course , criticisms of this high level intelligence are not meant for dimwits like ya type.

Now you can swerve left.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by vedaxcool(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Another wailing cry cry thread for taniods. Let the crying begin.

8 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
noblezone:
OP,
Many Nigerians are hypocrites. Too narrow minded and myopic.

many will not understand the gravity of Buhari's Somalia statement.

I did ask the same question in one other thread.

Who was going to turn Nigeria into Somalia?

Mind you bro, the Somalia sentiment is not just from Buhari, a good percentage of his kind have the same mentality.
Wait and see what will happen after Buhari.

It pains me so much that even for such open confession, many of people are blind to see.
Time will tell.

That was indeed a statement of past and present, wicked intent. The guy simply spoke what he and his foot soldiers were planning.

Yes. The hypocrites will choose never to see it for the true meaning of that speech. Not me. I saw beyond the words.

IIs really shocking and depressing.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by genearts(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course , criticisms of this high level intelligence are not meant for dimwits like ya type.

Now you can swerve left.

You have never made sense, so I don't expect you to start now

8 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Curlieweed: 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

The Nigerian populace have no single idea what was in store if that Duaradullard had lost and I thank God for the massive rigging in the North.

Right now I've gone beyond his bushman's rethoric , [b]I'm simply waiting for the vigorous changes he wanted to kill us fo[/b]r.

You go wait tire.

1 Like

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
vedaxcool:
Another wailing cry cry thread for taniods. Let the crying begin.

I don't understand you at all. You guys are unreal!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

Right now I've gone beyond his bushman's rethoric , I'm simply waiting for the vigorous changes he wanted to kill us for.

Thanks bro.

I can now fully comprehend what was in store.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

Now you can swerve left.
They have eyes but can't see. They have brains but have refused to understand.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

I don't understand you at all. You guys are unreal!

It pays to just ignore folks like this.
They belong to the class that will never see the truth, no matter how it is shown.

15 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:
They have eyes but can't see. They have brains but have refused to understand.
Their modus operandi are lies and more bare face lies that defies any known logic to mankind but thank God we've known them for what they are .

8 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

2nd pic :
Buhari urging his supporters to kill anyone dat didn't vote for him..with spear during cpc rally kaduna 2011

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Their modus operandi are lies and more bare face lies that defies any known logic to mankind but thank God we've known them for what they are .

These folks are impossible. I'm finally beginning to grasp their depth of lies and hypocrisy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

That was indeed a statement of past and present, wicked intent. The guy simply spoke what he and his foot soldiers were planning.

Yes. The hypocrites will choose never to see it for the true meaning of that speech. Not me. I saw beyond the words.

IIs really shocking and depressing.

Like one drunk (i think power is intoxicating him), he will make more blunders.
Wait, let him feel the heat of the opposition, the old man may loose absolute control.
Though I am wondering if he will really get opposed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
GEJ a man of peace...

We miss you sir.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

These folks are impossible. I'm finally beginning to grasp their depth of lies and hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is like a gown of life and they can't stay a day without it .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
noblezone:

Like one drunk (i think power is intoxicating him), he will make more blunders.
Wait, let him feel the heat of the opposition, the old man may loose absolute control.
Though I am wondering if he will really get opposed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Those Buhari was refering to know themselves. They should take it to mean that the President know their activities is ready to match them with whatever their evil plans are. The man occupying the seat of the C-in-C is not a weakling like his predecessor. Yoruba people say, "Aboro la n so fun omoluabi. T'o ba de inu e, a d'odindin."

5 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Those Buhari was refering to know themselves. They should take it to mean that the President know their activities is ready to match them with whatever their evil plans are. The man occupying the seat of the C-in-C is not a weakling like his predecessor. Yoruba people say, "Aboro la n so fun omoluabi. T'o ba de inu e, a d'odindin."

He was not given a warning bro.
He was making a confession.

We know those who planed the evil of soaking baboons and dogs with human blood.

You an twist it to suit you anyway you like.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
noblezone:

He was not given a warning bro.
He was making a confession.

Some of us will never see the truth even when it's so obviously staring us in the face.

That's the hypocrisy we're talking about!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
noblezone:

it has nothing to do with old age.
The man knows exactly what he is talking about.

have you forgotten what Danjuma said about Jonathan and his accepting of defeat?
There is more to Buhari's statement.
abeg tell me oo

2 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
noblezone:

He was not given a warning bro. He was making a confession.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by mars123(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

Bro, I hate to say this but I wish I never have to tell these Janjawiids in the south "I told you so" but sh1t is about to get far worse in the next few months.

4 Likes

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish!
is that all? Counter my argument or simply fizzle out.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by fitzmayowa: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Food for thought...
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by ideykwum: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Why do you guys always resort to invectives and curses? It's sad!

OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NLC Demands Outright Cancellation, As Buhari, NASS Delay Electricity Tariff Hike / Niger Delta: Up To 150 Killed By Army? / Learn The Imo State Anthem Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.