Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! (9278 Views)

President Independence Speech : A Hate Speech And A War Threat. / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK / Asari Dukubo Speech:A Must Watch For Anyone From The South-south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by lyntiffany(f): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
ziccoit:

grin grin grin grin. I laugh. You know why? I said it before the election that even with PDP rigging Buhari would still carry the day and he did. Rigging happened nowhere as it did in GEJ stronghold- yes, SS and SE.

Well, that is gone. The deed is done. You people should just live by it!
your a slowpoke, when APC let out their evil bomb in Enugu and Anambra to disorganize their voters, where you in Somalia?
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by trillville(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Did you even consider this statement of mine paying rapt attention to the bold part:

Am so sure you didn't because like I said, you are filled with hate.

Obasanjo was able to "save" because we had liquidated (or rather we were forgiven) substantial sum of our foreign debts. Also, the economic activity of the Obasanjo era cannot be compare to today's. Then again, note that the monies "saved" by Obasanjo were used as seed capital to fund the construction of various independent power projects in the country.

Yar-Adua wasn't able to really govern the country due to health challenge. However, did he save? Did you know that there was a financial crisis in 2007 - 2009 which affected our national economy?

Building and repair of refineries do not take a year (or 6 months) - you had said that it took Jonathan his 5th year to revamp the refineries. Mind you, that process has been on-going.

My friend, let me stop here.

We'll discuss when you're ready.

Kaboninc, you are a very funny person. So it was only Jonathan that faced opposition to saving money? Chai!

I believe our savings rose to about 62 billion during yaradua's tenure.

You know better than I do about the amount of money that was stolen by ur heroes administration, yet you defend him.

Come oh, Are you Nigerian? This is a man who said if Buhari wants to probe him, Buhari should first probe the presidents before him. So he knows he is a thief, but his defence is that he is not the only one.

How can you love a man more than your country. Even when he governs over the fleecing of your country, you still defend him. You ought to be ashamed of youself.

Shame on you!
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by kaboninc(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
trillville:

Kaboninc, you are a very funny person. So it was only Jonathan that faced opposition to saving money? Chai!

I believe our savings rose to about 62 billion during yaradua's tenure.

That part I had to quickly bold....you see the symptom of not being a good student of history? You see the effect of having so much hate that you realise that you're speaking gibberish?

Maybe you should take your time bro.

The Nigerian external reserve hit a record high in September 2008, one year 4 months after Yar-Adua was sworn in. In May 2007, the Obasanjo administration left an external reserve of $43 billion. Thus Yar-adua's administration shut it up to $62 billion. However, you must note that the external reserves consist of two major components - the CBN foreign exchange reserve and the excess crude savings.

As an assisgnment for you, why don't you find out the amount of money "saved" by Yar-adua? We'll continue from there.

You know better than I do about the amount of money that was stolen by ur heroes administration, yet you defend him.

I don't know about the money stolen by my hero. But do you mind telling us? Maybe Buhari himself is reading our conversation and you could be helping him unravel some of the biggest graft - like the Halliburton scandal - in Nigerian's history.

Come oh, Are you Nigerian? This is a man who said if Buhari wants to probe him, Buhari should first probe the presidents before him. So he knows he is a thief, but his defence is that he is not the only one.

How can you love a man more than your country. Even when he governs over the fleecing of your country, you still defend him. You ought to be ashamed of youself.

Shame on you!

Jonathan was just trying to be reasonable because we're known to be hypocrite - just as you're exhibiting now. So isn't it only fair that you do not engage in selective judgement? Why not extend your probe, especially to Obasanjo's administration? If you claim he did overwhelmingly well, why scared of him being probed? Or were you part of that government?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by trillville(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
kaboninc:

That part I had to quickly bold....you see the symptom of not being a good student of history? You see the effect of having so much hate that you realise that you're speaking gibberish?

Maybe you should take your time bro.

The Nigerian external reserve hit a record high in September 2008, one year 4 months after Yar-Adua was sworn in. In May 2007, the Obasanjo administration left an external reserve of $43 billion. Thus Yar-adua's administration shut it up to $62 billion. However, you must note that the external reserves consist of two major components - the CBN foreign exchange reserve and the excess crude savings.

As an assisgnment for you, why don't you find out the amount of money "saved" by Yar-adua? We'll continue from there.

I don't know about the money stolen by my hero. But do you mind telling us? Maybe Buhari himself is reading our conversation and you could be helping him unravel some of the biggest graft - like the Halliburton scandal - in Nigerian's history.

Jonathan was just trying to be reasonable because we're known to be hypocrite - just as you're exhibiting now. So isn't it only fair that you do not engage in selective judgement? Why not extend your probe, especially to Obasanjo's administration? If you claim he did overwhelmingly well, why scared of him being probed? Or were you part of that government?

This magana turenchi we are doing today is a waste of time. Gej said if his administration must be probed, other administrations should also be probed. This statement is a very stroong and loaded statement. Again shame on you.

So now your problem is that Yaradua did not save so Jonathan too should also not save. Shame on you.

If Buhari likes, he should probe whoever he wants to, I am in full support. Nigeria is more important to me than anybody. Shame on you

Why did you not mention the Malibu Scandal. Big shame on you.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by ibietela2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Guy are you kidding?? Are you even being serious? What are you giving up? Buhari said he was worried.. Asari threatened.. how is that comparing? I said what I was said about Asari to show how anyone including the sitting president could have come to the conclusion that the election could be violent.

John Kerry came here during the election period, what do you think he came for? Suya?? Kofi Anan came to sign a peace agreement, why did that happen? A couple of head of states came right before the election, why did that happen? You saw people like Abdulsalami Abubakar shuttling about on election day, why was that happening? The atmosphere was tense and you denying that makes me know you're not being truthful.

Then you say propensity of PMB soldiers, can you please give evidence. I listed mine Asari, his wife, Jimi Agbaje, Orubebe, Doyin Okupe, Doyin Okupe's aide. We saw these people come out at one time or the other to threaten, warn, brag about Buhari never being president. Then all indications pointed to a Buhari victory, so what are you saying?

You keep naming one side
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by ziccoit: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
lyntiffany:
your a slowpoke, when APC let out their evil bomb in Enugu and Anambra to disorganize their voters, where you in Somalia?

What are we saying; what this one is saying? We are talking about massive rigging of election from a particular part of the country that almost mared the credibility of the whole process, you are talking about an unfounded bomb story.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by lyntiffany(f): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
ziccoit:

What are we saying; what this one is saying? We are talking about massive rigging of election from a particular part of the country that almost mared the credibility of the whole process, you are talking about an unfounded bomb story.
oh! just don't start with the information given by me does not correlate with what you mentioned above. judging by your stupid idea, was there no massive rigging in North? including the regions that was ripped off by bokoharam came out in mass to vote for Pa buhari.
What do ya say abt that?
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by kaboninc(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
trillville:

This magana turenchi we are doing today is a waste of time. Gej said if his administration must be probed, other administrations should also be probed. This statement is a very stroong and loaded statement. Again shame on you.

Are you worried that the probe should be extended to previous administration? Are you not concern about the allegation by Jonathan of witch-hunting? Why not allow the probe to include Obasanjo's tenure and also extend to 1983 - 1985 when Buhari was also in power. Let it also include the time when Buhari was chairman of PTDF. Don't you think it will be fair? Why single out one person just because you want to hang him?

That's unfair sir!

So now your problem is that Yaradua did not save so Jonathan too should also not save. Shame on you.

Yaradua not saving is not my problem. Jonathan saving is not my problem. You who's ignorant is my problem.

If Buhari likes, he should probe whoever he wants to, I am in full support. Nigeria is more important to me than anybody. Shame on you

Great to read that from you.

Why did you not mention the Malibu Scandal. Big shame on you.

Between me and you, my friend, I've always been vindicated on my stance on how knowledgeable you are about history. The Malibu oil deal predates Jonathan's administration. Instead of rattling around this thread shouting "shame on you", why not use that opportunity to do some little digging?

It will save you from the unnecessary embarrassment here. Thanks.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by trillville(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Are you worried that the probe should be extended to previous administration? Are you not concern about the allegation by Jonathan of witch-hunting? Why not allow the probe to include Obasanjo's tenure and also extend to 1983 - 1985 when Buhari was also in power. Let it also include the time when Buhari was chairman of PTDF. Don't you think it will be fair? Why single out one person just because you want to hang him?

That's unfair sir!

Yaradua not saving is not my problem. Jonathan saving is not my problem. You who's ignorant is my problem.

Great to read that from you.

Between me and you, my friend, I've always been vindicated on my stance on how knowledgeable you are about history. The Malibu oil deal predates Jonathan's administration. Instead of rattling around this thread shouting "shame on you", why not use that opportunity to do some little digging?

It will save you from the unnecessary embarrassment here. Thanks.
Malibu scandal, predates Jonathan, wow! Please check out this link https://www.nairaland.com/947002/nigeria-malabu-oil-scam-how
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by kaboninc(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
trillville:

Malibu scandal, predates Jonathan, wow! Please check out this link https://www.nairaland.com/947002/nigeria-malabu-oil-scam-how

Sir, are you this shallow in reasoning? Did you read that article properly?

Like I said, the Malibu oil deal predates GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by ziccoit: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
lyntiffany:
oh! just don't start with the information given by me does not correlate with what you mentioned above. judging by your stupid idea, was there no massive rigging in North? including the regions that was ripped off by bokoharam came out in mass to vote for Pa buhari.
What do ya say abt that?

You are somehow. You think my idea is silly and you are still asking for the same silly idea! Pathetic.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by trillville(m): 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
kaboninc:

Sir, are you this shallow in reasoning? Did you read that article properly?

Like I said, the Malibu oil deal predates GEJ.

Stop being silly. I am talking about the scandal aspect in the story and not the oil deal. You know this but you just arguing for no reason.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Dollyak(f): 3:05am On Jun 19, 2015
hifaif:
@dearpreye, this writeup is NOTHING but your opinion. If we sat five men down and asked them about what they thought of Buhari's speech, we would get at least three differing opinions that may even be further from the FACT.

However, what irritates me about this writeup is the way you go about parading as the fact of the matter. This is just your opinion which is obviously influenced by sentiments and a deep hatred for the person of Muhammad Buhari.
This is a sensible post. Yeah, I do agree with your narrative about that post being his subjective opinion, as there are not enough contextual evidence to make a conclusive judgement on buhari's words. However, some of the alleged comments or should I say threats buhari was accused of making in 2011 is a bit disturbing. I doubt he will say such a thing, otherwise it's a distasteful and insensitive comments regardless of the contexts or intents.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 19, 2015
vedaxcool:
Another wailing cry cry thread for taniods. Let the crying begin.
campaign no dey tire una? Buhari insulted somalia Big time for no just reason.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by kaboninc(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2015
trillville:

Stop being silly. I am talking about the scandal aspect in the story and not the oil deal. You know this but you just arguing for no reason.

Oh sharrap!

How dumb can you be?

What scandal? An oil asset was sold and payment made. You come here to talk about oil scandal?

When I told you to allow Buhari probe previous administration, did you not know that it will involve the sale of that oil block which never occurred in GEJ's administration?

Is your brain made of stone? Can you do some little digging?
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Dollyak:

This is a sensible post. Yeah, I do agree with your narrative about that post being his subjective opinion, as there are not enough contextual evidence to make a conclusive judgement on buhari's words. However, some of the alleged comments or should I say threats buhari was accused of making in 2011 is a bit disturbing. I doubt he will say such a thing, otherwise it's a distasteful and insensitive comments regardless of the contexts or intents.

Thanks for lending your voice to the discuss.

Nothing reveals a person's intent more than does their words. Their words only reflect what's buried deep in the recess of their minds.

Only hypocrites won't see the import and implications of that dangerous speech made by PMB in SA. The discerning minds won't fail to see beyond the words.

Which ever way we see it, we should be thanking GEJ for not allowing the death of scores of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dollyak:

I am sure Buhari never meant his listeners to kill. He asked them to guide their votes. Same guiding of votes was encouraged at the last election. His listeners were the ones who took it far. Some of these people can be very overzealous.

I heard (I haven't seen the video) that he encouraged his audience to lynch anyone who tries to rig. I see that as an encouragement of lawlessness. But I have not seen the video so I can't say anything about that.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
hifaif:

I am sure Buhari never meant his listeners to kill. He asked them to guide their votes. Same guiding of votes was encouraged at the last election. His listeners were the ones who took it far. Some of these people can be very overzealous.

I heard (I haven't seen the video) that he encouraged his audience to lynch anyone who tries to rig. I see that as an encouragement of lawlessness. But I have not seen the video so I can't say anything about that.

Just keep being shifty and sneaky. It has just been postponed!
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
lyntiffany:

What have you been smoking? That stuff is messing your tiny brain up.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by trillville(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
kaboninc:

Oh sharrap!

How dumb can you be?

What scandal? An oil asset was sold and payment made. You come here to talk about oil scandal?

When I told you to allow Buhari probe previous administration, did you not know that it will involve the sale of that oil block which never occurred in GEJ's administration?

Is your brain made of stone? Can you do some little digging?
Unlike you, I do not get paid to write comments on nairaland.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by kaboninc(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
trillville:
Unlike you, I do not get paid to write comments on nairaland.
Am not paid. Not everyone you converse with is actually paid.
You can't even hold a simple, easy argument.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by lyntiffany(f): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
hifaif:

What have you been smoking? That stuff is messing your tiny brain up.
well am sure you've smoked up your scrotal sac, little wonder your nuisance on this forum lipsrsealed
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
lyntiffany:
well am sure you've smoked up your scrotal sac, little wonder your nuisance on this forum lipsrsealed

Ediot!!!! Where did you get the information that APC bombed some parts of SE/SS?

I feel like hitting you for displaying crass ignorance on a reputable forum as this.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by lyntiffany(f): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
hifaif:

Ediot!!!! Where did you get the information that APC bombed some parts of SE/SS?

I feel like hitting you for displaying crass ignorance on a reputable forum as this.
you feel? go ahead and do it you riffraff undecided

And you expect me to answer that trash Dumbo
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
you feel? go ahead and do it you riffraff undecided

And you expect me to answer that trash Dumbo

Shut up and get some sleep.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by lyntiffany(f): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2015
hifaif:

Shut up and get some sleep.
open up and fúçk your bed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2015
lyntiffany:
open up and fúçk your bed lipsrsealed

You definitely smoked something injurious. Your brain is in serious sh1t. Sleep, babe.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by lyntiffany(f): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2015
hifaif:

i definitely smoked something injurious. My brain is stuffed up with cow dung . Sleep, beast.
Re: Pmb And His Somalia Speech: A Call For Deep Concern! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=lyntiffany post=34944790][/quote]
SMH...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Anthony Mkpe As Auditor-General Amid Petition / 2019: Do You Have Your PVCs? / Bayelsa: PDP Accuses Army Of Rigging In APC’s Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.