Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (78738 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sexymoma(f): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Keep Your Distance...
Don't you have friends... why must u be close to his cousin
On a normal day... why must u disclose your marital issh to any of his fams it not right.

You only have to do a simple thing.. Sit your hubby down and iron things out
Watch romantics movies and learn how to be romantic..My 1 cent

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by flyca: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
sexymoma:
Keep Your Distance...
Don't you have friends... why must u be close to his cousin
On a normal day... why must u disclose your marital issh to any of his fams it not right.

You only have to do a simple thing.. Sit your hubby down and iron things out
Watch romantics movies and learn how to be romantic..My 1 cent

She is a baby! She is just 21.
On a good day, she should be thinking of how to make 1st class from the university, and how to be like Dora Akunyili of our time. But no, fackking is easier!

Kere wawa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sexymoma(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
flyca:

On a good day, she should be thinking of how to make 1st class from the university, and how to be like Dora Akunyili of our time. But no, fackking is easier!

Kere wawa cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
flyca:

Kere wawa cheesy
you pretty
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by DWJOBScom(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
3 things
It's wrong smart lady to cheat
If you decide to keep to urself , pride won't make him try to mend the fence and he might seek love elsewhere...
If u cheat on him with a married cousin it will be dangerous as it will definitely be known. He's married and a relative of him or a relation of his wife , ur husband's family , wife's friends(a lot of patrol team u know.....lol).

Hey look good and don't stop.....
Make ur home comfortable , always appear happy to see him and don't act as if something is wrong. Remember you are a friend and his wife
DON'T CHEAT

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by linda20: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
kilode100:

Some that needed help were kind enough to give me their username...
Which kain help? I hope you help them well well for una hotel room! cheesy cheesy
babe no dey carry last at all at all. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by linda20: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
kilode100:

Nne, when I got over 1000 PMS in a spate of 5mins, as a the sharpest Babe naa.... I put up my pin and airtime fee access, I ve been smiling cheesy cheesy
As a repented babe, this must be a new divine business for ya cheesy cheesy Enjoy why it lasts abeg make them dey wear condom oh!
You just dey spoil biaka1994 the more abi na from your parole she come get the mind do her own? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin[size=8pt][/size]
linda20:

As a repented babe, this must be a new divine business for ya cheesy cheesy Enjoy why it lasts abeg make them dey wear condom oh!
You just dey spoil biaka1994 the more abi na from your parole she come get the mind do her own? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin grin
linda20:

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Menace2Society(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
masquellett:
Konji
Yes!shame on Konji
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by BluStreak(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Acidosis:
I am married

I am lusting after my husband's cousin

I nearly kissed his lips recently

And here is my dp for those who don't know me

What am I? I am a very good wife

LOL!

Ha ha ha ha ha. I saw it o and I was perplexed. I guess she is a learner. Most of us already has seen her and knows her. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Hotstepper(f): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Well what do u except when.u were doing it every min when u were dating. If ppl will take God's command seriously, alot golf things won't be happening

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Thanks! @least am sure we stil hav reasonable peeps on nairaland. Well I wasn't in a hurry 2 get married but I got preggy n dad wasn't happy abt it and frm wia I cum frm they belief once ur preggy u r married and we ddnt wanna abort d baby so we decided 2 see my family.
Perhaps this is the reason why.You have a faulty foundation.Your husband may not be really into you but just married you because you got pregnant for him.

There are men who lose interest also when a woman gets pregnant or they witness delivery.
Try all you can to get him interested(keep in shape,keep clean,dress well etc) but the bulk of the work lies with him.

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why do women crave sex so much these days? Is it something in the water? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
linda20:

I can see the admiration in your comments.
You wan learn work?
At first I thought it was a friendly banter but I can see you want to be kilode100, what is it about kilode that you admire so much that she has kept you awake and taken your joy away from you??

Aunty, e fi ara buruku bale o...

13 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by AskProf: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
ice25:
lady, save the self the self injury which u are about inflicting on your self. that your marriage is rocky right now doesnt mean everyother person's own has to be same. that's a married man for Pete sake.

how about communication, whatever happened to it? communicate with your husband and try to understand why. if he refuses to open up, then try doing things in a positive difference ways. something must definitely work

a war may start where you wish but might not end where you will.

starting extramarital affair is so easy but for how long and to what gain......

just doom!!!

& she's just 21, with a three month-old baby... Already thought of walking out... Mere anarchy is indeed loosed upon the world!

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Ama80(f): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need ur advice abi advices which eva of them. I met my hubby in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make luv almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used 2 it. When we got married and I got preggy my hubby became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Sum times i'll have 2 beg him 2 make luv 2 me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought tins would change but it's all d same. I keep begging n begging embarassed I have just decided 2 be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk 2 is his cousin and have become sooo close 2 him dat am beginning 2 lust after him he is married tho but he lives close 2 us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him nd I felt soo embarrassed. Please guys help mi it's Gettn out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all humans n we do sily tins @times.

Cc: Lalasticlala
babe I ve been in Ds situation and I tel u it's just infatuation.giv it time n you would regret ever conceivin such a thought.my husband's cousin gave me exceptional attention among all d wives married in their family,believe me I fell in love with him but bcs we don't stay in d same city it gives me opportunity to let it go and I'm happy nothing eva happnd.babe my husband's cousin and I were helplessly hiddenly in love but we never let it out cos it's wrong evn Hs mother became jealous.just let it go.you will b glad you did.

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by linda20: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
kilode100:

You wan learn work?
At first I thought it was a friendly banter but I can see you want to be kilode100, what is it about kilode that you admire so much that she has kept you awake and taken your joy away from you??
Yes I admire your ability to laugh at a bad situation.While I think you have your moments, be rest assured that the only thing I like about you is your ability to make jokes about your runs girl life. I think you are a strong woman but I very much prefer my life the way it is. I no strong reach you for that one cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
linda20:

Yes I admire your ability to laugh at a bad situation.While I think you have your moments, be rest assured that the only thing I like about you is your ability to make jokes about your runs girl life. I think you are a strong woman but I very much prefer my life the way it is. I no strong reach you for that one cheesy cheesy

Lmao @ runs girls life!!!
I think you need to pay for consultation too cheesy cheesy
Your issues are just too many and while I would ve loved to continue with this back and forth with you, work beckons and these little boys don't just like to wait grin

So long Babes...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Lol it is better than her going out to cheat na.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by dinachi(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2015
kilode100:

Is this one minute man still trolling? cheesy cheesy
So these unwashed assholes and foursome girl is still trolling! How market Na? grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by dinachi(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
fem29:

I'll make sure you are banned. Every disgusting comment you make will be reported. Best way to deal with you.
Are you this weak? Bwahahahahhahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by dinachi(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2015
kilode100:

I counsel troubled adults trapped in little boys bodies, and that money is for registration.
And yet it still had to be boys! You do registration? So you now have a data base of your four some and unwashed A*hole cleansing customers for easy access?
You are clearly indeed a great business woman bwahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Moana(f): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
biaka1994:
Yea am 21, d age difference btw mi n my hubby is 10yrs, yes we do, we play a lot. Am an under graduate of uniport and I have a biz.
well since you have a business and school focus more on that. Thats where your future lies

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sthugo: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Wat a ravishing smiles u got
Ephemera of beauty....

flyca:

Kere wawa cheesy
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need ur advice abi advices which eva of them. I met my hubby in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make luv almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used 2 it. When we got married and I got preggy my hubby became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Sum times i'll have 2 beg him 2 make luv 2 me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought tins would change but it's all d same. I keep begging n begging embarassed I have just decided 2 be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk 2 is his cousin and have become sooo close 2 him dat am beginning 2 lust after him he is married tho but he lives close 2 us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him nd I felt soo embarrassed. Please guys help mi it's Gettn out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all humans n we do sily tins @times.

Cc: Lalasticlala
divorce him and run away with his cousin. grin
Thank me later when the movie is over

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
biaka1994:
Thanks. I'll kip praying

they dia dey pray.
You berra kiss him and make sweet love to him .

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
kilode100:

You wan learn work?

you make me laugh.
So you dont know that that username linda20 is dinachi the kittykat sniffer.
ANd one danjazzy username like that.

na so him dey change moniker and séx always. The tumour in his head is growing. Na here we go dey the thing go burst grin.

5 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by sthugo: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2015
@ biaka
Several restraints might be the issue with your story..
Please dont have any indoors or closeness to another if not your hubby
Your hubby might have some personal disturbance that worries him,this @ times reduces a man's urge
He might have lost it with you,investigate if someone else is in the picture
Thirdly revisit the past memories with him when all were rosy if you've missed it out now
Lastly visit you Chi for intervention
Cos s3x is a spiritual bond in marriage especially in the early years,its vital
Wish u a turn around for good.
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Chillisauce:

you make me laugh.
So you dont know that that username linda20 is dinachi the kittykat sniffer.
ANd one danjazzy username like that.

na so him dey change moniker and séx always. The tumour in his head is growing. Na here we go dey the thing go burst grin.

You don't say??
His issues are clearly deeper than I thought, oh what a waste!!!

Thanks Sis.

15 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2015
dinachi:

Oh you now fleece men using your handle? Stop lying! How many foursomes and unwashed male arsehole have you had in the last 24 hours? grin grin grin
No matter what I can never be as disturbed as a hag with your your rich distinguished sexual history. Whether you like it or not you are a front runner candidate for Ripley's believe it or not! grin grin grin
And your customers are clearly repping you here grin grin grin

Tsk tsk tsk..
Dinachi, who has messed you up so badly?
You reached out to me on Bbm and after paying the compulsory 1k glo airtime, you told me things that will make even the strongest of hearts cry.

You sent me pictures of privates lifted off the net ...
You lied they were yours....
You promised me good times...
You professed your love for me and I reciprocated ....

Then the drama started....

Dinachi wakes up in the morning asking me when I was going to the market, he said last night's soup was tasteless, he accuses me of sleeping with his neighbour behind his back...

Then he ask me to cry and beg for forgiveness.....
He ask when I am going to the salon to make my hair and that the driver will be available to take me....

Wait for this!!
He told me to give up Nairaland prostitution that he will take of me.. That he hates men ogling me because I am a very beautiful and attractive woman.
Then he sends 10k glo airtime and since then I ve been living in hell cry cry cry

He wakes me up with pings to give him Mouth Gig, he tells me to suck his asshole that nobody has done it to him and that even olosho refused to oblige him even if he promise to pay extra....

Dinachi needs help and pls I'm not joking!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.