Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (45818 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by pansophist(m): 8:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Idi Amin being paraded

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by fx45(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
21 gun salute all the time pon idi amin head. nuff respect. im na warrior blad. real warrior. he aint no chump from south east grin grin
You mean Idi Oladipo Diya Amin https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&q=Picture%20of%20Oladipo%20Diya%20kneeling%20and%20begging%20Abacha%20&ei=qHiCVYb9MsassAH-_aXoCQ&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DyVNu77xRr9k&ved=0CDEQtwIwBw&usg=AFQjCNGaIrM8rUzpwLmBJzfv3_GoaoNesQ&sig2=JKAjtkx3as_4bBSVQddoyQ

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/video-a-leaked-video-of-gen-diya-oladipo-crying-and-begging-for-abachas-forgiveness.html
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2015
Bunch of tribalists!
Sick country!
Unchanging citizens!
You all deserve a country like this...its ruins runs in your blood, soul and being.
Pure stupidity.....Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by jaysniggs: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2015
GodMode:

Your leaders are booty:lickers.. They have no shame...

Your leaders are poor and they know that without politics they wouldn't have the kind of money they have now.

Without politics your leaders will look wretched.

No doubt African leaders have their shortcomings which is among the contibuting factors to Africa's underdevelopment.
However, how long do you think this will continue?
How long are we going to allow our leaders allow our people suffer and bring degregation to Africa?
When do we start having free black kids who can compete anywhere in the world?
What about The Black's Sciences?
How do we achieve that?
You must agree with me its high time things changed.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by ngooka: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2015
OP its Biafra of today not that your south east south south
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

You mean Idi Oladipo Diya Amin https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&q=Picture%20of%20Oladipo%20Diya%20kneeling%20and%20begging%20Abacha%20&ei=qHiCVYb9MsassAH-_aXoCQ&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DyVNu77xRr9k&ved=0CDEQtwIwBw&usg=AFQjCNGaIrM8rUzpwLmBJzfv3_GoaoNesQ&sig2=JKAjtkx3as_4bBSVQddoyQ
what you tak about mon ? you drunk this morning or something ? rassclaaatttt
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
buahahahaha yeah me jus having a likkle fun with our biafran brothers. we all the same but them choose to divide. them tink dem ah fi different from we. but we all have black skin cheesy

Lol. I know it's just banter - rasta afi luv dem Biafran gyaldem. I see they're some of ya biggest fans around these bits.

Anyway, rasta ah pick up ah rasclart Biafran passport from Radio Biafra in LD last week - just waiting for the supreme pass and emblem that will allow me to start celebrating yams with my Biafran Jew bredrins at the new yam festival. After that, I should be certified...I just need an Igbo name to make it official. grin grin

Err, don't let 'em white boys see all those pictures you're sharing cah there's nothing that pisses them off faster than seeing folks who look like them in servitude and in a powerless position, especially when compared to negroes. They don't like it as the supreme rulers of the world. To them it's reverse racism. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
pansophist:
Idi Amin being paraded
haha idi amin the great. king dada. don dada. grin grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by zendy: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2015
Sowell25:
Black people don't even like each other and behave in a primitive ,inferior way. I don't care about any black cause right now. I just want Oron nation to secede from akwa ibom and become a city-state like singapore so that the building process can begin. I can not defend black people .I don't care.

Below is a bridge in ancient Japan.

If anyone is ashamed about what our ancestors had to endure in the hands the White man, why are you proud to be a Nigerian? The same product of servitude to the White man. You see them yapping all the time " I am a proud Nigerian!" What are you proud of? Why do you need a white man to come from Britain to give you your country? Why are we still answering a slave name the White man gave us? What happend to self determination and right of choice?

Anyone who is a 'proud Nigerian' had better take a good look at the picture above because the reality is that you're no better than those men carrying the White woman. Infact, now, it's no longer a white woman you are carrying, it's an Hausa man.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by fx45(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
what you tak about mon ? you drunk this morning or something ? rassclaaatttt
I guess U wont understand... Fvcking Retarrd!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2015
mployer:

There is no proof it is eastern Nigeria

You are right. I doubt if is eastern Nigeria. Igbo men dont tie rapper like that. They make it like pant. Someone should watch things fall apart to know exactly what i mean.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I know it's just banter - rasta afi luv dem Biafran gyaldem. I see they're some of ya biggest fans around these bits.

Anyway, rasta ah pick up ah rasclart Biafran passport from Radio Biafra in LD last week - just waiting for the supreme pass and emblem that will allow me to start celebrating yams with my Biafran Jew bredrins at the new yam festival. After that, I should be certified...I just need an Igbo name to make it official. grin grin

Err, don't let 'em white boys see all those pictures you're sharing cah there's nothing that pisses them off faster than seeing folks who look like them in servitude and in a powerless position, especially when compared to negroes. They don't like it as the supreme rulers of the world. To them it's reverse racism. grin grin
me nuh care bout the white people feelings dem. in fact i cyan bring more pictures off white servitude under the black moors of spain. now that will really have them running for cover lwkm. yeah rasta me cyan help you with biafran name. from today me call you uzochukwu. now you are a certified biafran warlord. go and conquer the world young biafran lion. and return home for the new yam festival rasta grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by mildteddy(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
mployer:

There is no proof it is eastern Nigeria

Does it really matter? It happened everywhere in those times. Black people were used and abused. (Do you know that etymologically, Denigrate means to make somebody/something black (Negro-like)?).

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by geesampower(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
anonimi:

Great post.

I hope your solar power items are all made in Nigeria or at least being progressively made here with profits invested in research & development to improve the items continuously.
Not yet but I will be traveling to china this year to partner with a chinese company on manufacturing. I already have innovative solar pump designs I designed myself. Will keep you posted
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

I guess U wont understand... Fvcking Retarrd!
shocked all this black on black crime gotta stop brother. we is all we got man. we is all we got . CMB CASH MONEY BROTHERS cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by 9jatatafo(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2015
These white people sef
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
me nuh care bout the white people feelings dem. in fact i cyan bring more pictures off white servitude under the black moors of spain. now that will really have them running for cover lwkm. yeah rasta me cyan help you with biafran name. from today me call you uzochukwu. now you are a certified biafran warlord. go and conquer the world young biafran lion. and return home for the new yam festival rasta grin grin

Uzochukwu, ya noe. grin

Enunciating that name alone should conquer a lot of white folks and half of the world, with all of them having seizure before they get to the last syllable. What a name! grin New yam festival here I come! cool

Muthaphucka their feelings - I've already changed my profile pic on CIF to one of ya Idi Amin pics. I should start getting a lot of hate on there soon...hahahahaha. grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by anonimi: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2015
geesampower:

Not yet but I will be traveling to china this year to partner with a chinese company on manufacturing. I already have innovative solar pump designs I designed myself. Will keep you posted
Thank you

Great news. Thanks for sharing.

The ultimate would be to massively educate all our children as China did [and continues to do] so we can manufacture for ourselves and others beyond just designing & improving initial designs.

That is what will earn us much desired respect.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Seun needs to open a psychiatric section also, I think it's long overdue. :-\
This one got me cracked up grin grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by dakkylove(f): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
It's really sad the depth to which some young people on here sink to, always looking for an excuse to throw in tribal insults. yet they miss the fact that it is this divide and rule attitude that the colonialists used to dominate us during the scramble of Africa.

We will never be as great as we ought to be if we continue to attack each other based on ethnic sentiments.

wake up and smell the coffee, every tribe in this country was subdued in some form or the other, our ancestors suffered and eventually won us our independence. know your history, realize that we are stronger united and not divided and grow the hell up.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AreaFada2: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
geesampower:
Military might is very critical to human freedom. Imagine if our fore-fathers had a superior military might, would able bodied black men's dignity be this trampled?
Hope we don't pay dearly for our technological backwardness in future again.
If we must get it right we most first get leadership with vision.
China Used to be threatened by the Mongolians, but today mongolia is one of the most underdeveloped countries while China is one of the most Advanced in the world. Why? Leadership.

Until we get leaders who have sense of pride for their people and not crawl to other countries with cap in hands for everything we are going no where.
China's revolution started with Mou restoring the pride of his people and true industrial independence.
People say to solve corruption it must start with everybody. This is a lie our leadership sold to us in diverting responsibility from themselves and we bought it. Leadership sets the direction for the people.
Affordable Solar Power Here

No military power, no power. Simple.
We saw that in Benin Empire. The last main barrier to amalgamation. Months of guerilla war with the British was not enough to stop the British.
With that defeat, colonisation was complete.

Imagine we had a more advanced military, linking up with Oyo empire and Opobo, Owo and other organised kingdoms/chiefdoms in the South to resist. History might be different today.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by fx45(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
shocked all this black on black crime gotta stop brother. we is all we got man. we is all we got . CMB CASH MONEY BROTHERS cry cry
Next time dont start what you know you cant finish.... Peace!!!
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2015
AreaFada2:
No military power, no power. Simple.
We saw that in Benin Empire. The last main barrier to amalgamation. Months of guerilla war with the British was not enough to stop the British.
With that defeat, colonisation was complete.

Imagine we had a more advanced military, linking up with Oyo empire and Opobo, Owo and other organised kingdoms/chiefdoms in the South to resist. History might be different today.

Lmao @ history might be different.

Nothing would've changed against those cannons. Don't forget that most of their infantry men were also blacks with hez on, from other West African countries, and the Caribbean. So they had more than enough supply of troops - and the cannons. Add guns to it. grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Uzochukwu, ya noe. grin

Enunciating that name alone should conquer a lot of white folks and half of the world, with all of them having seizure before they get to the last syllable. What a name! grin New yam festival here I come! cool

Muthaphucka their feelings - I've already changed my profile pic on CIF to one of ya Idi Amin pics. I should start getting a lot of hate on there soon...hahahahaha. grin
hahaha ' cankering ' lion of biafra. nuff respek warlord. yeah i need to put that idi - amin picture on my avatar. i think that will restore some black pride to our conquered and defeated compadres of the melanin persuasion grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Freiburger(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2015
While y'all continue to Beef with each other, I'll be in the bed with my woman underneath da cover smiley
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by kenoz(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by sukkot: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

Next time dont start what you know you cant finish.... Peace!!!
nigga are you drunk ? aint nobody start nothing with you. you must be high on biafran ogogoro grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
hahaha ' cankering ' lion of biafra. nuff respek warlord. yeah i need to put that idi - amin picture on my avatar. i think that will restore some black pride to our conquered and defeated compadres of the melanin persuasion grin

Lion of Biafra - I like that. I need to wear a red and white wooly hat and wrapper to bed tonight when I get home. I'm officially a Biafran and Uzochukwu is the conquering name! grin cool

Black power/pride - that's how we're rolling!

Peace to the god of earth - the black man! cool

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by OneNaira6: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2015
There's no proof that's eastern Nigeria. The attire does not look east, the wrapping style don't look east, facially they don't look east. I highly doubt it's from any eastern region. Considering the picture came from a north site, that doubt increases.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Tolubory(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2015
makzeze:
Wife of British District Officer while she was being carried by two able bodied men for a strawling in Eastern Nigeria(south east and south south of today) in 1940.

Source:http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aminiya/index.php/waiwaye/7666-waiwaye-baba-shettima
see that guy ,he arrange himself well to take photo,
abeg see posing....
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by AreaFada2: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ history might be different

Nothing would've changed against those cannons. Don't forget that most of their infantry men were also blacks with hez on, from other West African countries, and the Caribbean. So they had more than enough supply of troops - and the cannons. Add guns to it. grin

What if we had our own home made cannons that we could produce in large numbers? So that before they deploy more from UK and other colonies, they are annihilated. Remember Haiti won the War against France, possibly the dominant military power beside Britain then.

Guns were being made locally in Benin, copying European ones.

Many Kingdoms with excellent metal workers like Benin, Ife, Oyo, Owo, were more than capable of replicating cannons, if they had one to copy.

Remember, it's about UK losing too many troops and military resources to stir discontent in parliament. That leads to abandonment of certain missions, at least temporarily, and that could have been overtaken by World War 1 events.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Pain(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
The white race have these pictures safely stored, to be used as a psychological weapon when ever the black man feels he has attained the same level of prominence and excellence.

The whites will always ensure blacks remain subdued..the status quo must be maintained.

It pains the Whiteman so much when he realises that the black servant/slave now takes his beautiful blonde-haired ladies as wife..e pepper them tongue tongue

Operation Black Over Blonds (BOB)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) / Governor Bala Mohammed Stops Convoy To See Pupils Studying Under Tree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.