Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (45766 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by iamord(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I was alluding to the supply of gunpowder. We never had factories for that.

Anyway, once you study the battles between the Portuguese and Queen Nzinga of Kongo, you'll get a clearer picture. Then read about how Benin was conquered; the Anglo-Ijebu war; the Anglo-Aro war; the conquest of Somalia et al. We had no chance against them.

Once the Moors lost out in Iberia, it was all over for Africa. grin
the only solution for Africa is to create a system that will increase the people's IQ towards self realisation and supremacy. Else we are in for it again. We are already in for it btw

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by victorazy(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Alezy:
dis can Neva happen again, else I kill dem all...i dnt tink I can ever luv a white lady, neva. wen I say white I don't mean black Americans.

I luv it when mugu is on the microphone

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by OneNaira6: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
nigga what the heck is anioma ? it sound like the name of some locally brewed gin. nigga why cant you come from places called [b]ikorodu, ife, ibadan etc etc, you know ? posh sounding names. what the heck is anioma ?[/b] shocked grin

grin grin
Posh sounding, names that sounds like someone stuck a knife in your nose while choking you is what this nigga is calling posh sounding. Is it only posh, it's angelic too grin grin
While I'm at it, even the second longest resistance Europeans faced in Nigeria history was still another igbo group( Arochukwu)...read up Anglo-Aro war

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2015
God punish devil, these white fowls been really use us play well well.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by splashbaby(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Igbos and servitude are like bread and butter...

Woe betide that silly moderator that banned me for freely expressing my feelings about the Nigerian traitors that called themselves Biafra. I have the prerogative to hate anyone that's against the sovereignty of the Nigerian state which put the so called Igbos on firing line.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by ibelong2efibody: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2015
mployer:

There is no proof it is eastern Nigeria

lol
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Eshinwaju:
All hail the great Biafra......... cheesy cheesy....once a slave...always a slave..... cheesy

Foolery has proven to be a very lucrative talent.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Some people just upload pictures and caption nonsense then expect idiots to believe. If I say that's Flora shaw on a visit in Sudan, what's to say im not correct? The picture, especially the soil type doesn't look like the eastern region, and there's nothing to certify that it is..

The question is: Of what educative importance is this post that it was push to the front page. I guess the real issue is what is the criteria that makes a post a front page material?. OP needs to clarify.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by iamord(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2015
unigdh:
Colonialism is not an act of civilization, it is the imposition of the strong on the weak and economic exploitation. We should learn from our history, Africans have history yet we are erased from the world history and the white will make you understand Africans did not contribute to the world history, yet most of the Greek Philosophers all study in ancient Egypt they learn the act of civilization from us and they brought it back to colonize us.
two rules in the wild. Hunt or be hunted. Africans have been playing the hunted for time immemorial. Well u know how the Jay - z song goes.... 'no church in the wild'!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by chamboy(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Dollyak:

What a shame. One of the few things I don't expect black people to mock each other over. It's cool.
me too I don't support it.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by iamord(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2015
victorazy:

I luv it when mugu is on the microphone
lol. That's the case of low iq. No different from the guys in the pic. Africa that has been bleeped since Time immemorial. And new fucking positions are coming up
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by bigzic(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
assfreaky:

Eyah, I can see their flat heads from the front. South East. [size=13pt]Look at una ancestors carrying a woman on a stroll[/size].

Oga, don't you think the white men see only two blacks carrying their white woman. The picture seems to mock the ego of every black man.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
nonsense...
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by lifeworth247(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Seun, Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351, the topic of this thread is completely false and misleading. This picture was taken in the Belgian Congo by a Belgian photogragher.
Here are two links to the picture and story behind it.
http://wewastetime.com/2014/04/08/on-a-tour-of-inspection/
http://wewastetime.files./2014/02/eepa_1977-0001-407.jpg

@op Makzeze , please tell us how you ended up with the conclusion ....... Wife of British District Officer while she was being carried by two able bodied men for a strawling in Eastern Nigeria(south east and south south of today) in 1940.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2015
IdiAmin1:
First of all, this happened in Calabar, a major port of entry for the whites. I'm not denying them being my brothers though.

Secondly, I advise you bigots to move to job section ASAP.

Seun needs to open a psychiatric section also, I think it's long overdue. undecided

You may be wrong. I have posted the source of that false story/picture. It happened in the Belgian Congo
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2015
mployer:

Of course not. The op is wrong.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Chiaka(f): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2015
No prove its from then Eastern (SS/SE) , from the link he attached, no region was mentioned. The person who posted was just been mischievous and sarcastic
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by ulmaukpong(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
buahahaha biafrans una fall hand ooooo. see as una be british slave
You are an idiot ...if it was a white saying this to nigeria ..u would shout racist....just being born into d north or west of nigeria does not grant u superiority over others....the same way u wont agree d whies r superior ova u
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by ulmaukpong(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
Of course not. The op is wrong.
the op is an idiot
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Mariojane(f): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Alezy:
dis can Neva happen again, else I kill dem all...i dnt tink I can ever luv a white lady, neva. wen I say white I don't mean black Americans.
hmmm because you are in love with one black American abi? say the truth so that we will follow you to knee in their house

back to topic
abeg who is doing the strolling, the men or the disabled lady? cos no able lady will call that strolling
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Eshinwaju:

......common sense .....always not so great....slave.... cheesy
Your tribe are known slaves to Hausa/Fulani isn't that ironic?
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Salym(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Some people just upload pictures and caption nonsense then expect idiots to believe. If I say that's Flora shaw on a visit in Sudan, what's to say im not correct? The picture, especially the soil type doesn't look like the eastern region, and there's nothing to certify that it is. Plus those men look Northern.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why bring Northerners into this. Everybody knows that pre colonial Igbos do not have clothing. They go about butt naked except for some leaves covering the private part. It can clearly be seen in this pic that the only item of clothing on them covers only the private part. Northerners on the other hand, have clothing that are more advanced than any other tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Pecca: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2015
mployer:
coulda been Ondo or badagry for all I care.
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Eshinwaju: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Your tribe are known slaves to Hausa/Fulani isn't that ironic?

for where....u dey craze.....ur own tribe that is slave to everybody since time imo river nko...stewpid gala seller... grin
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by tucky200(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Some people just upload pictures and caption nonsense then expect idiots to believe. If I say that's Flora shaw on a visit in Sudan, what's to say im not correct? The picture, especially the soil type doesn't look like the eastern region, and there's nothing to certify that it is. Plus those men look Northern.
Ode...it can never happen in d north..na ur ibo brothers be dat
Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by newacca: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2015
cry cry
Brothers from the east calling their brothers from the west waste.
Brothers from the west calling their brothers from the east beast.

Sad! It's so unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by Shymm3x: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
iamord:
the only solution for Africa is to create a system that will increase the people's IQ towards self realisation and supremacy. Else we are in for it again. We are already in for it btw

Lmao @ IQ of Africans. grin

Africans these days just want to fit in somewhere and they love white people too much to change anything. Just let my African folks keep enjoying and keep working to keep the status quo and white dominance/supremacy/privilege intact. grin

Why rock the boat and cure the Stockholm syndrome?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by TheOtherview: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
makzeze:
Wife of British District Officer while she was being carried by two able bodied men for a strawling in Eastern Nigeria(south east and south south of today) in 1940.

Source:http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aminiya/index.php/waiwaye/7666-waiwaye-baba-shettima

^^^Though a moot point, that assertion is not true.

Judge E. Gorlia's second journey in the Belgian Congo from February 1915 to March 1917.

The hammock was the only conveyance available for travel on land. It was swung beneath a bamboo pole carried on the shoulders of two strong African men. They could travel 20 to 30 miles a day. In normal time, there were four pairs of men for the hammock, two men carrying at a time. Men strong enough were almost impossible to find because they were likely to go off to work in the mines.

Reference: Smithsonian Institution Research Information System (SIRIS) -- http://siris-archives.si.edu

1 Like

Re: Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic by musiwa93: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
.A black man will treat a white woman better. You Did not know that.
That where the term when you go black, you never go back came from.

Because black men worship white women
That why they say so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.