Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Is It A Crime To LOVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To LOVE? (6060 Views)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
The aim of this topic is not to bash ladies but just to know why most girls display some `i dont care' habit to guys that love them dearly. I have discovered that 90% of girls takes guys that shower them with much love as a dull guy. Lets reason together, is it a crime to have & show too much love to your girlfriend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Behira(f): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
In Omawumi's voice.... undecided if u ask me!! Na who i go ask?
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yep love is a crime... Dnt get caught in d act
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
Love becomes a pleasant experience when it is reciprocated.
If you love someone and the person doesn't love you back, definitely the person will exhibit that "I don't care" character, which unfortunately is common among ladies.

What you should be concerned about is how to win the love of the lady you have feelings for.
If you are able to win her love, then loving her would be enjoyable and exciting.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by siegfried99(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
**Climbs ugwu tree to watch this** grin
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by ivyT(f): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
*yawns*
op b misleading pple with BS
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
misssclassy:
If you love someone and the person doesn't love you back, definitely the person will exhibit that "I don't care" character, which unfortunately is common among ladies.

What you should be concerned about is how to win the love of the lady you have feelings for.
If you are able to win her love, then loving her would be enjoyable and exciting.
like its some sort of trophy....
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:
*yawns*

I wish fly would just enta dat ur mouth
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
misssclassy:

gud talk.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:
*yawns*
how?
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by 2dice(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
huh...if you love someone and that person don't give a fvvck .... That what HappEns... So before you tell that girl how you feel ... U got to be very sure she feels the same btw ... Who still dey woo babe these days cheesy ... Cc: Justmag ...the last line was for you
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by ivyT(f): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I wish fly would just enta dat ur mouth

my mouth is meant for just 1 thing_nd flies aint it..

#BadBelleIsAllowed
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:

my mouth is meant for just 1 thing_nd flies aint it..

#BadBelleIsAllowed
lol just one thing? Wats it? grin I wanna knw....
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by ivyT(f): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol just one thing? Wats it? grin I wanna knw....

oh na na wots my name
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:

oh na na wots my name
ivy baybee.. kiss
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Enegod(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
No, but it should be a crime to post ridiculous questions like this. undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cutehector:
like its some sort of trophy....

When I used the phrase " win her love," what I actually meant was "to make her fall in love with him."
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by ivyT(f): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cutehector:
ivy baybee.. kiss
una no dey sleep for una side?
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:

una no dey sleep for una side?
I dnt sleep at nights...
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
misssclassy:

When I used the phrase " win her love," what I actually meant was "to make her fall in love with him."
I rather she falls in love wit me at her own will..
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
You don't have to show a woman too much love. They'll take you for granted and would think they're your only option. Exhibit withdrawal behaviours often times and don't always be smitten. Set boundaries and limitations in whatever action and decision you take. Whenever you give a woman so much attention you only succeed in drifting them away from you. It has never been proven effective.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
I rather she falls in love wit me at her own will..

It seems you don't get my point.

You can't never force love. You can't compel a person to love you.
When someone loves you, they do it with their heart. It's not forced.

You can't force a person to love you but you can do is show that person a reason to love you.
Love is built. And there are many key ingredients that aid in it's growth and if you apply those ingredients, love can be nurtured, developed and built.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:

It seems you don't get my point.

You can't never force love. You can't compel a person to love you.
When someone loves you, they do it with their heart. It's not forced.

You can't force a person to love you but you can do is show that person a reason to love you.
Love is built. And there are many key ingredients that aid in it's growth and if you apply those ingredients, love can be nurtured, developed and built.
classymiss, lol did u read wat I posted? I wrote I'd rather she falls in love wit me at her own will.. I meant I won't force her to love me buh its gona be by her will.. And yes, I'd make her see reasons why she should date me.. Buh d moment I notice she doesn't get it, I leave her. Simple.. And go ova to d next babe waitn
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
classymiss, lol did u read wat I posted? I wrote I'd rather she falls in love wit me at her own will.. I meant I won't force her to love me buh its gona be by her will.. And yes, I'd make her see reasons why she should date me.. Buh d moment I notice she doesn't get it, I leave her. Simple.. And go ova to d next babe waitn

Okay I get you now.

What if she falls in love "by her own will" and you don't love her..... What happens?
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Okay I get you now.

What of if she falls in love "by her own will" and you don't love her? What happens?
there is this standard I can neva break, no matter how compromising the situation is. And that is "to take advantage of someone" . I'd try seeing every chance possible to make me love her... Even if its one thing... Buh where then I can't find any, I'd talk to her..

Buh hey, lol ryt nw am searchin, and she loves me, I won't hold bak my love!
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:
there is this standard I can neva break, no matter how compromising the situation is. And that is "to take advantage of someone" . I'd try seeing every chance possible to make me love her... Even if its one thing... Buh where then I can't find any, I'd talk to her..

Hmmm.....Okay.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by ronald4lif(m): 12:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutehector:

The emboldened is catchy. So would you requites/reciprocate the love of just any girl who shows you love back?.
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by tpiadotcom: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2015
godoluwa:
The aim of this topic is not to bash ladies but just to know why most girls display some `i dont care' habit to guys that love them dearly. I have discovered that 90% of girls takes guys that shower them with much love as a dull guy. Lets reason together, is it a crime to have & show too much love to your girlfriend?

Did you pay her brideprice yet?
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Cutehector(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

The emboldened is catchy. So would you requites/reciprocate the love of just any girl who shows you love back?.
pls read the text above d emboldend...
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by Dahyormine(m): 12:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Women are to be treated like a KITE! Atimes u give dem enof rope for dem to flow freely nd atimes u withraw nd tigthen d rope for dem to sit rite! Dealing wit dem requires wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by godoluwa(m): 6:04am On Jun 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
You don't have to show a woman too much love. They'll take you for granted and would think they're your only option. Exhibit withdrawal behaviours often times and don't always be smitten. Set boundaries and limitations in whatever action and decision you take. Whenever you give a woman so much attention you only succeed in drifting them away from you. It has never been proven effective.
gud point 4rm experienced man
Re: Is It A Crime To LOVE? by whizqueen(f): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2015
~It is beautiful when the feeling is mutual~
smiley
The OP hasn't met the right person yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form / 18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee? / Sneakers On Agbada! See The Viral Photos Of These English Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.