Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (108800 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Never Been Approached By A Guy / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by 3ace(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
africanusvu:
Or she hav something repulsive such as Body odour,mouth odour,cunt odour etc,....Africanus still typing nonsense................
lol @ well odour.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Adesiji77: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
akinloluwao:
All liers shall go to hell

cheesy grin
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by spencekat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
desoul:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Brother u can lie ooooooooo..see the boobs na..ok make she contact me let me teach her how to do it...Lao. kisshmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Brother u can lie ooooooooo..see the boobs na..ok make she contact me let me teach her how to do it...Lao.
Na so God create her naaa grin
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Emyogalanya: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Who ever was involved in this lie eg. Op, the girl etc will have to confess this lie to the pope himself before they can obtain mercy men don commit sin for ugly girls body finish beg for forgiveness them come see this one come dey run ? Na lie many men will gladly go to hell by sinning inside this beautiful temple
akinloluwao:
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by spencekat(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Snap d pvnny make I see how d tin be
Hmmmmmm!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Pauloot(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
idontbilivit
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by 3ace(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
xreal:

people like you put some smiles on my face after frowning and hitting hard on the keyboard - that "politics" section is a killer.

Buhari is our president
My brother, we're here to compliment each other. That politics section is crazy; I rarely pass comments there and when I do I try my best to be as neutral as possible even though I have a soft spot for Buhari. But abeg, take am easy o.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by mister22shotzz: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't get why these stupid troll-esque post's gain the most attention. How petty.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Mystery007(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op dis ur joke too expensive, tek time oo
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by proffg: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
It Is Expedient That She Visit A Spiritualist ASAP If What She Wrote Is True. Eleyi Gidi Gan
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by remirez07(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:
The lady in the photos below wrote and claiming she almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing,

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either sex or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated!

Source:
http://www.whatzp.com/am-almost-28-years-and-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-for-s8x-or-love-am-i-ok-please-help/
Ogun go kill devil... She lied, very stupid lie
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Congratulations
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by germatic(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
That is not normal for at the age of 28 knw man has ever approach her. If she did not mind, she can called me on this phone number 08106714448 to contact her with my spritual father.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by germatic(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
That is not normal for at the age of 28 knw man has ever approach her. If she did not mind, she can called me on this phone number 08106714448 to contact her with my spritual father. [i]That is not normal for at the age of 28 knw man has ever approach her. If she did not mind, she can called me on this phone number 08106714448 to contact her with my spritual father. [/i]That is not normal for at the age of 28 knw man has ever approach her. If she did not mind, she can called me on this phone number 08106714448 to contact her with my spritual father.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by u11gs: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:
The lady in the photos below wrote and claiming she almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing,

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either sex or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated!

Source:
http://www.whatzp.com/am-almost-28-years-and-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-for-s8x-or-love-am-i-ok-please-help/
big fat lie shocked
Pope22:

Source:
big fat lie
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by OwoLee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is she a virgin? Who dis-virgin her?
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by mimiy05: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
#singing# y u too dey lie like this? eh? y u too dey lie like this? e good for your eye, e good for your eye??
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by nkpommpko(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buy this and make a jewery of it.

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by rukianz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Home trouble or community problem
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:

Source:
i am a therapist,if U are really serious about this and not a joke den tell her to my consult using mybbm pin on profile but if is a joke just ignore
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by kenoz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
She should go to the radio station and announce that she's searching for a husband. I think that's what people like her do nowadays
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
story story
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Anointed08(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
She is an attention seeking prostitute.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by nobul(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Call 4 help on 08077827077
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by stchinedu: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
akinloluwao:
You nailed it!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by nobul(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Call 4 help on 08077827077 ididowo by name tenks
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Biliki when be cripple still dey receive lash e kon be you,tahh if i believe make this igbo choke me angry
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Pope22(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
Oaky,let's have sexangry
What is sex please? undecided
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Pope22(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
nobul:
Call 4 help on 08077827077
nobul:
Call 4 help on 08077827077 ididowo by name tenks
Na so d tin dey do u bro!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
come meet me at in for my expensive konji. e sweet die
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by simdam500(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
U need help, be social enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.