Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (108809 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Never Been Approached By A Guy / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by respect076(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
If she no get Blv me she cnt get til bro J cum bk
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
....You Say WETIN!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
interesting
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Vicben(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:
The lady in the photos below wrote and claiming she almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing,

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either sex or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated!

Source:
http://www.whatzp.com/am-almost-28-years-and-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-for-s8x-or-love-am-i-ok-please-help/

Cc: lalasticlala
Nigerian bloggers and their made up stories...my 4 year cousin will tell you this girl or the OP is lying by just looking at her picture
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Moana(f): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lagunna1 do u want to go missing? grin
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by watchindelta(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
But she get juices aka bo obie
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Koolking(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Op, you are seeking cheap attn, abi? You ve succeeded in arm-twisting the already biased moderators to move this insipid topic to the frontpage...e never do you?

Lie lie full this thread
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by MrCork: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pope22:
The lady in the photos below wrote and claiming she almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing,

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either sex or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated!

Source:
http://www.whatzp.com/am-almost-28-years-and-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-for-s8x-or-love-am-i-ok-please-help/

Cc: lalasticlala

...kaiiiii...IBO WOMEN CAN LIEeeeee??... truss me....she aint no Viii.rrgin.... Loookat her face!!! undecided
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by dotshege: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think she's under spell.....make Dem go wash her head for her village river[left][/left]
Slimzjoe:
So what does she want us to do?? Approach her?

Maybe she get Body Odour sef angry

1 Like

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by trustwilson(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lies. This should be sent to joke section. The chap set walahi.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
See as she be like witch, no am her jare with dat Bobi wey make sense like dat?. Attention seeker jare
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
IF I HEAR....ABEG FEAR GOD O
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by xtervaganza(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:

Story for the Gods
even the gods no understand this story
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by seunwen2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=40pt]her life[/size]
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

MAYBE SHE GET BOTH MALE AND FEMALE THING.

ALL THOSE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA WOMEN, MOST OF THEM DEY GET BOTH MALE AND FEMALE THING.

Name one n if u can't ur d biggest fool alive
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by nephemmy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe...I never hear this 1 before oo..yepaa!!!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by africanusvu(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
3ace:
It is either she's lying, or dem don dey follow for her village. It could also be that the OP is lying or he is indirectly asking us to access his babe. It could also be that she's an attention-seeker. It could also be ..............I no know wetin I go type again sef....
Or she hav something repulsive such as Body odour,mouth odour,cunt odour etc,....Africanus still typing nonsense................
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Yemiseun(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
You mean this girl ? Lolz
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by QualityPays: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
All lies big fat lie.u whey set like dis.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
If na true then kudos to her spiritual husband for firing her well to the extent of floating her boobs to the shape of a slippers.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by xreal: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
3ace:
It is either she's lying, or dem don dey follow for her village. It could also be that the OP is lying or he is indirectly asking us to access his babe. It could also be that she's an attention-seeker. It could also be ..............I no know wetin I go type again sef....

people like you put some smiles on my face after frowning and hitting hard on the keyboard - that "politics" section is a killer.

Buhari is our president
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by boyt1: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Contact 2face and get preg fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by africanusvu(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Give her my phone number and her problems ar over before tomorrow
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
That babe kitty-cat don wide like lagoon. OP make you park well jare.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by urchcoded(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
den how come u look like u tired of fvck
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by RunnaRunna(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
The chnces say this girl never kpansh more than one AMU b4 na the chnces slovia bratislava get of winning UCL nxt season.Maybe she even gt somethin 4 body wey she won donate 4 gullible niggaz...the body is set sha but my boy 4 downstairs never pay rent dis mnth so him no dey commot house
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by cradleafrica(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dis one know pass my mother na.She is already second-hand.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrCork:

...kaiiiii...IBO WOMEN CAN LIEeeeee??... truss me....she aint no Viii.rrgin.... Loookat her face!!! undecided

Lol how u knw shes igbo
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by jossyj: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

MAYBE SHE GET BOTH MALE AND FEMALE THING.

ALL THOSE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA WOMEN, MOST OF THEM DEY GET BOTH MALE AND FEMALE THING.

chai
is this truly the life you've choosen to leave? Sorry
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

YOUR MOTHER undecided

NOW WHO IS THE FOOL grin
Lolz, only foolin ursef d more. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.