Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (108806 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Never Been Approached By A Guy / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by yankidelta(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Possible...It may be she approaches the men b4 they approach her.She could be right on this one.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
omoharry:
I dont believe this lady.you are a beautiful girl. why would no man ever want to even ask you out....you are just joking anyway
Gbam. And if she insist, post the e-mail and phone so that guys can see how to assist.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by KayTash(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
This kind lie dey kill ba3 quick quick ooo Me can't fit believe ooo. And if for any reason it's true, I d say you should go see broda Joshua TB,he

has experience.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by jtwest(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hehehehehe Ɣξαђ​​​! Is there a reason this thread sounds crappy to me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by whao: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
akinloluwao:
All liers shall go to hell

What? 666likes Is this a co incident or deliberate? Please some body should like so that figure 666 should disappear.

Bad number bro!!!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Godson19(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2015
Pope22:
The lady in the photos below wrote and claiming she almost 28 years old, and no man has ever been interested to either love her or sleep with her, in her note she mentioned that whenever she tried to get a man close to him they all went missing,

This lady claims she has never been in a relationship, she says she is a virgin and no man has ever approached her for either sex or money!

The lady really needs help, please drop your comments on how you think we can help her, your help will be highly appreciated!

Source:
http://www.whatzp.com/am-almost-28-years-and-no-man-has-ever-approached-me-for-s8x-or-love-am-i-ok-please-help/
you re a lier. We all know the story line. Scam.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by abraka00(f): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Where can I find this fully_breasted lady? My elder brother wants to have her as a wife. If she is intrested, she should send her mobile number to me now.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by wordbank(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Olosho International Plc
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Pope22(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
abraka00:
Where can I find this fully_breasted lady? My elder brother wants to have her as a wife. If she is intrested, she should send her mobile number to me now.
I have her contact!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by abraka00(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pope22:

I have her contact!
Please send it to me now. The solution to her problem is here.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Pope22(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
abraka00:
Please send it to me now. The solution to her problem is here.
Are u sure u are not ur brother in the form of a girl? Meanwhile, allow ur brother to do d callin and d demanding by himself or is ur brother dat dullard that u pick a wife for him online?
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by abraka00(f): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pope22:

Are u sure u are not ur brother in the form of a girl? Meanwhile, allow ur brother to do d callin and d demanding by himself or is ur brother dat dullard that u pick a wife for him online?
I now see that you are d cause of that girl's problem. You bewitched her for ur personal gain and pretending to d seeking for solution to her problem.God will punish u.
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Battery1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
abraka00:
I now see that you are d cause of that girl's problem. You bewitched her for ur personal gain and pretending to d seeking for solution to her problem.God will punish u.
Is it d truth he told u is eatin u up and that he didn't give u d contact or both? How can u be lookin for ur a wife for ur broda online or are u one of dose pple dat hv female identity on nairaland but male in real life? Accept Christ!
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by elijahooo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow boys comeon, ur advise is hurting her more and more it can be true. Pls contat me on thomaselijah340@yahoo.com
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by Spybradd: 12:39am On Jul 08, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i am a therapist,if U are really serious about this and not a joke den tell her to my consult using mybbm pin on profile but if is a joke just ignore

weldone man...
U dont need a jab,mr lecturer! grin
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Spybradd:

weldone man...
U dont need a jab,mr lecturer! grin
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for d compliment gayboy
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by fman(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2015
dat babe na "yahoo gal"
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by craiggylad(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=abraka00 post=34956045]Where can I find this fully_breasted lady? My elder brother wants to have her as a wife. If she is intrested, she should send her mobile number to me now.[/quote. So u won find virgin 4 ur broda,leave her 4 we wey won set her up 1st,partiality z nt gud,make she knw life small b4 she enta marriage
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by adeniyiphemmy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Maybe she should go to Baba Adeboye for total head wash session.....if na true yan o... Bye 4 nao
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by simdam500(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2015
This her dressin alone will make even an sss1 boy to ask her out
Re: At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) by BetaSexLife: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2015
How to turn a woman on, make her Hôrny and Wet and have her Beg You For Sex without even touching her! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.