Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (104134 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by usy309(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
kestolove95:
See as she ugly..see breasst
Guy wetin nah!!! Na by bombo
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
temidayo123:
Pictured above is the young lady who went on a radio program in Kano and promised to buy a car & house for any man who marries her. Many young men besieged the Freedom radio station, wanting to meet her. According to an eye-witness, she did pick one of the guys but she was later taken away by the Kano state Hisbah Board -an islamic board set up to implement sharia law in the state.

Turns out she had been admitted in some mental institute for some months before now. See pics of the men who trooped to the radio station to marry her below.... [img]http://3.bp..com/-4npKD7H1fFA/VYKjPGd-8aI/AAAAAAAFmZQ/g7SAg4Va394/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www...com/2015/06/meet-kano-lady-who-promised-to-buy-car.html

This woman have metal problem na. Sharia police just came to steal the show.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
As if those yabbing her weren't part of those who trooped to the radio station tongue
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by mikidoo1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Omo na mental case start to dey craze na who dey rock e dis place faze Kolomental ------------------ *singalong*
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by ibrokola(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
jerflakes:
Islam no dey waste time for sharia.

If you sneeze, sharia.

If you dance to a happy video, sharia.

How does it concern you?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
temidayo123:
Pictured above is the young lady who went on a radio program in Kano and promised to buy a car & house for any man who marries her. Many young men besieged the Freedom radio station, wanting to meet her. According to an eye-witness, she did pick one of the guys but she was later taken away by the Kano state Hisbah Board -an islamic board set up to implement sharia law in the state.

Turns out she had been admitted in some mental institute for some months before now. See pics of the men who trooped to the radio station to marry her below.... [img]http://3.bp..com/-4npKD7H1fFA/VYKjPGd-8aI/AAAAAAAFmZQ/g7SAg4Va394/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

journalists that interviewed her are more sick.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by 48noble(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
What type of car and house can she afford.. Range rover sport n bungalow? I doubt!

Bunkum of 17th Order
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Mairaguent: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oh no I am not interested these type of women and i can not agree me to marriage these women. So old so she can found a guy like him > No young boy will agree to join her.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Femiartalade(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zenayia:
She's old.....and fvcked up.

Better go invest in a charity home sister, they need it more.

you lack sense…. and you are the fxcked person here not her

you dat ll be waiting for ur pencil jeans boyfriend to subscribe for you… mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by QueenTade(f): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na waa oh, the end is really here. There are greedy men all around...she go surely get husband. But I wonder what kind of marriage that will be.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chai....Thought only girls are gold diggers,so guys sef they this parole
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by PStacks(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin her looks doesn't matter provided she would buy house and car for me..
grin
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by eedrees(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by boujaye: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
temidayo123:

i dont believe the lady has any psycho problem, she is just desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by UncleJudax(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zenayia:
She's old.....and fvcked up.

Better go invest in a charity home sister, they need it more.
Old people don't get married huh? Fucckked up? How de hell you know that?

Take ya time o.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by KingTom(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
stephenqueen:
I knw when she was young she go dey use guyz do shakara, but now na she dey beg for husband

This is a lesson to all gurls, wey go be like he have to woo me for like 6 months before I go gree for him .Una don see your role model grin grin grin
King tom where you na, oya show for here.God don answer your prayer, this madam dey find husband grin grin grin

I don marry already na grin
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by alphalpha(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
kestolove95:
She as she ugly

Bros she no ugly. Na the phone wey OP use snap her, e be like say na Tecno java device

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by ajja: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
ok i dey come wait
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by wiseoneking: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dongreatken:
SEE As she do Face Like Shit wey Rain Beat..
grin grin

the woman is Beautiful tho.. I just imagine her smiling...
To you her face is like shit and yet with your hopeless mind she is a beautiful woman. HYPOCRITE!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mak dis woman stop deceiving herself jare, Like guys are mad??!

Mak someone tell her to Go adopt a child if she need the Mama pikin Title badly and again Mak she go get a guy for home service for Washing and oiling stuff.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
QueenTade:
Na waa oh, the end is really here. There are greedy men all around...she go surely get husband. But I wonder what kind of marriage that will be.
what a man can do a woman can do better,imagine a guy in her situation,am sure number of girls will triple the number of guys
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by UncleJudax(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
QueenTade:
Marriage is marriage. Good thing is, if it doesn't work out, they wouldn't have to wait for death to do them part.

Comprende?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by kenoz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Little wonder. Thought she's pretty
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by emmykk(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hey? the lady is beautiful with nice boobs.i dont expect 18 yrs nairaland guys to guy her pretty.

She should hook some1 than this rubbish of money,car and house..
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Zenayia(f): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Because u wear skinny jeans and subscribe ur bae's phone do not mean i am same undecided

Not that i blame u for ur stvpidness tho, u stood out there with the other abokis for so long that ur brain juice got wiped out.
Femiartalade:

you lack sense…. and you are the fxcked person here not her

you dat ll be waiting for ur pencil jeans boyfriend to subscribe for you… mtcheww
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Laashman(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg the woman no follow grin grin.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by bmos(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
peeparty:
this kind marriage na prison tins oo

How old is tge lady?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Femiartalade(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zenayia:
Because u wear skinny jeans and subscribe ur bae's phone do not mean i am same undecided

Not that i blame u for ur stvpidness tho, u stood out there with the other abokis for so long that ur brain juice got wiped out.

ode who told u am based in the north… ehya I ve always known ur myopic subtle mind will epitomize its imbecility

keep epitomizing #look it up the dictionary b***h
btw dont start what u cant finish cus we ll both end up being banned #get it into ur thick skull
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by peeparty(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
bmos:

How old is tge lady?
mhn I Knw sabi oo
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by MARKone(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yaba left grin

Some people no go mind.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Ghost01(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na wetin be Sharia police own for this matter? Abeg na who get the lady contact jare. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.