Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (104143 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nkesexy(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
D gal fyn o grin
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by tiger28: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
I have seen the "ugly" pics of most of you children calling another human being "ugly". Just like my observation that most people that call other people fat either have a fat mother or sibling too. Immature!
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Ephemmm: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
kekakuz:
I trust my south eastern brothers
them go full there die
they can marry ewu for money

'Our oyel people' no dey waste time nau...
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Youngpo413: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hollarsmith:
go register ur name @ sambisa forest!
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by DrGroove(f): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
The way Nigerian guys utilize every opportunity to abuse,degrade and insult women,I wonder if they have mothers
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by free37: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by vikkysexy1: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Toks2008:

Honestly all you wrote do not apply to some cases.

For instance if she truly happen to be very rich God fearing and much more nut truly an ex patient of a psychiatry then you can imagine how men will treat her like plague.

on the other hand a beautiful Lady with great virtues may just be unlucky with men and even some guys are also unlucky with women even the super cute ones.

Trust me,life can be more complex than we can ever decipher.
I totally agree with you
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
[I see, but in this Nigeria, a lady with a good character do not need a media advert before she would attract men of value to her self! Or if you know her, you can advice her to meet an imam or a pastor as the case may be so she can get prayers because her case is not ordinary!]

Honestly all you wrote do not apply to some cases.

For instance if she truly happen to be very rich God fearing and much more nut truly an ex patient of a psychatry then you can imagine how men will treat her like plague.

on the other hand a beautiful lkady with great virtues may just be unlucky with men and even some guys are also unlucky with women even the super cute ones.

Trust me,life can be more comples than we can ever decipher.[/quote]

Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
olaideeeedris:
E be like say she say she dey vex. Abi na so her face dey?...
na me vex her cheesy
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Daniel058(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
where you learn this
from amici Italiano
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by elopee3000(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
Anything is possible in Almajiris Ireland ....so am not surprise
guy u go kill person with laff u mean almajiri banana ireland grin
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by millionboi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Guy be honest,she is nt 2bad xpect if she get bad character
kestolove95:
See as she ugly..see breasst
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by lastpage: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
If she is really a confirmed mental institution patient, then it is a shame on we Nigerians, and the Govt of this country in particular, and that Freedom radio station, ............

[size=14pt]when we should all be assisting her, ....instead we are all trying to take advantage of her situation.
[/size]

The stewpid Sharia Fanatics that seized her are no better as they would only r.ape her or sell her to one illiterate Mallam....where were they before now?

Our Health authorities should seek put this Lady and assist her medically.

I tire for the kin WICKEDNESS that runs in our veins, in this country!
angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by zubby29(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zenayia:
She's old.....and fvcked up.

Better go invest in a charity home sister, they need it more.
i wish i can c ur picture,sisi youngi
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by lastpage: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
DrGroove:
The way Nigerian guys utilize every opportunity to abuse,degrade and insult women,I wonder if they have mothers

Dem fall from Sky! grin grin grin

Stop this women-feminazzi nonsense.
Women abuse and degrade each other, even more than men do..... just read the comments of fellow women on this issue alone. undecided undecided
We are just bereft of the proper mental and moral upbringing that we should all have got but then the country is ruled by looters, thieves, peodophiles, occultic ritualists, e.t.c..... with no conscience and these are the same parents that are expected to imbibe any sense of morality into their kids and future generations and society at large?

Its got so bad now that it has passed from one generation, to the next.
Most Nigerians have become a little less human..... and that is the truth

Lastpage!
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by ideykwum: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
And you can marry ode for money?

kekakuz:
I trust my south eastern brothers
them go full there die
they can marry ewu for money
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by macof(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
jerflakes:
Islam no dey waste time for sharia.

If you sneeze, sharia.

If you dance to a happy video, sharia.

am still wondering what the usefulness of Islam is
a
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Make I laugh in italian grin
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by okonivwe(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
This Is My Nuber 08039541714 A Young Man Looking Good Is Here To Wed Her I Love Her
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Bonapart(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
elopee3000:
guy u go kill person with laff u mean almajiri banana ireland grin
you know they're living in different world
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Bonapart(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Daniel058:
from amici Italiano
you stay in Italy?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Daniel058(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
you stay in Italy?
for where??. . Living here in my village Ebonyi state... buonasera fra. . Buona settimana in advance .. . Because domani e venerdi..
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Even with the house and car, you will have to work on your face to get my attention. I am not saying she is ugly, pls don't quote me. I only said she works on her face.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Bonapart(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Daniel058:
for where??. . Living here in my village Ebonyi state... buonasera fra. . Buona settimana in advance .. . Because domani e venerdi..
lol...
Yahoo boy?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Daniel058(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
lol...
Yahoo boy?
Wow, is that what you are. . Then I should stay away from you..
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by notoriousbabe: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
olaideeeedris:
E be like say she say she dey vex. Abi na so her face dey?...
wetin concern you with her face?no be toto you wan fok?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Asebaba1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
God is the provider of partner, and it is still not a sin to be alone.
Make the best decision and live happily, living , loving and sharing.
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Daniel058(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bonapart:
lol...
Yahoo boy?
I won't course u because that's unusual but u better respect yourself, maybe you re thief and u think others are like uu
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by Yasirarafat: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
jerflakes:
Islam no dey waste time for sharia.

If you sneeze, sharia.

If you dance to a happy video, sharia.

different with other rubbish religion, in urz it is allowed to hug som1 wife/mother or even have sex with her isn't it? meanwhile in church cheesy
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by jerflakes(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yasirarafat:

different with other rubbish religion, in urz it is allowed to hug som1 wife/mother or even have sex with her isn't it? meanwhile in church cheesy

To hell with Islam, to hell with christianity.

Screw them all.

Now, what were you saying before I interrupted?
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by MyMentor: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Most men will lik 2 use her wealth and dump or eliminate her.
Oyinbo land, sosei!
Re: Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her by jasonkid007: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
in the words of beyonce,''she's crazy in love.''but sha nigerian men funny die!because of the promises she made,dem troop go radio station to go submit their cv. angry angry

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo)