Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,632 members, 7,854,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short (2102 Views)

I / Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Don't marry her out of pity.

But you met her when you were searching for job and now you are so comfortable that she had to be dumped?

That is not enough reason to marry her though, I'm just feeling pity for your so called gf. Break up with her fast so she wouldn't waste more time.
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by focusM: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2015
Ganjafama:
Did you say you are 16? Wow! Am impressed. You don't sound like a 16 year old at all.

Very true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Reply To "Can I Have Your Pin" ? / I Came Home And Caught My Pastor's Wife Titilayo With Her Pants Down (pics) / Look Before You Peep (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.