Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (21468 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by OLADD: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
It's amazing. I laughed when the ever amusing APC and Buhari apologists went about attributing marginal increase in power supply and the resurcitation of PH refinery to Buhari's "achievements" in a 3 weeks old govt without ministers of power and petroleum! They even claimed that the N0.96k appreciation in Naira over the dollar is due to Buhari's magic. If APC thinks they can run their government on propaganda and deceits, the tools deployed to hoodwink Nigerians into voting for them in the last elections, it's going to be a long walk.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Mamaflex(f): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:
if BUHARI moves at this pace for the next 10 years, I'm ok with him.

Those hacks brought us here and have no right to complain.
Exactly.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Agbalanze(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
metroparrot:

“We wish to inform the APC that the Nigerians will not take anything short of the commencement of the payment of monthly N5, 000 each to 25 million poor citizens beginning from the end of this month; ending of insurgency by the end of July as promised by President Buhari in his April 2, 2015 CNN interview; payment of monthly allowance to discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members, free meals to school children and bringing the naira to the same value with the dollar; among other bogus promises upon which they gained access to power.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/stop-making-mockery-of-governance-pdp.html

GBAM!! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Chigorkizz(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
What is the Daura President still doing?

Has he gone to be taught on how to wear AU badge in the right way.

He better go back to work because am waiting for one naira to be equal to one US dollar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by OLADD: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
koboko69:

Look as this old fool. For 6 years your always high master sat down doing nothing and became a miracle worker 6 weeks to election. You slowpoke now have the nerves to open your disgusting vocal cavity and talk poo. The same BH you foolish lots allowed to grow fr political gains ended up being one of what brought your disgraceful down fall. The last time I checked, its stil the same service chiefs Jonathan appointed that are still runnig the campaign against insurgents....abi dem don change them? Useless
talkative.

And what stops your messiah from appointing his own service chiefs after 2 and-a-half months of been declared the winner of an election? Are you saying that between March 29 and June 17th, mapping out the APC much trumpeted antiterrorism architecture is now a herculean task?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Inca(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Let get busy guys......
We must get it right, no matter the political party you belong to.
At the end of all this.....the masses will ALWAYS be the loser.
IBIN!
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by koboko69: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
OLADD:

And what stops your messiah from appointing his own service chiefs after 2 and-a-half months of been declared the winner of an election? Are you saying that between March 29 and June 17th, mapping out the APC much trumpeted antiterrorism architecture is now a herculean task?

Lol. Clown. ...so you also counted when he was a president elect. Wonders shall never end. As you can see or hear even if u are blind....there are serious efforts in quenching the menace once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by OLADD: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
koboko69:

Lol. Clown. ...so you also counted when he was a president elect. Wonders shall never end. As you can see or hear even if u are blind....there are serious efforts in quenching the menace once and for all.

Super clown! ElRufai appointed his SSG before he was sworn in. Obama appointed his Secretaries and Service Chiefs before taking the mantle of leadership in the US. That's how serious-minded leaders act. How long will APC misfits like you fail to think before talking?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
PDP should keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by dalyricist: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Make e no be like say pdp no dey exist, so they have to dey show theirselves all d time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by anonimi: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good, professional script from Olisah Metuh.

More of that regularly.

APC should know that governance nor be propaganda paparazzi selfies grin sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by omenka(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:
Na PDP de shout like this? Am I dreaming?

*clear eyes to see if I'm not dreaming*

They are finding hard to adapt to their new role as opposition party.

Why won't we list achievements of BUHARI when your supporters/TANoids chose to ask for them in less than 2 weeks of assumption of office by the general?

Don't blame those that listed the achievements, blame those that asked for them to be listed.

BTW, here...
It is simply the ironic honestly.

PDP should be the ones taking advice on how to stop making mockery of opposition.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Kitsune: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lol! Says the party that fvcked the country up for 16 years in a row.

What kind of mentally deranged person will even be listening to PDP's criticism of a 3 Weeks Government after what they did in 16 Years?
They just dont have any right whatsoever to even remotely 'lecture' others about governance. Not surprised all those who seem to be joyously agreeing with these shameless clowns are from the SS/SE, afterall their basic desire is to destroy the country and make their secession dream reality. Anyway, They can keep dreaming all they want about getting back power in 2019, afterall thats exactly all they care about POWER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Pascal181: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
The boko haram sect almost surrendered in sambisa forest before d Notherners and other enemies of Nigeria voted out d right person. May God 4give all dose who voted out Goodluck.

7 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by omenka(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
PDP is simply scared of the pace at which Buhari is moving. They understand they'd be buried forever is the momentum is maintained through the tenure of Baba, which is very likely. cheesy

Sorry dudes. Its gonna be a very long and strenuous walk through the scorching desert. wink

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by mployer(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Make e no be like say pdp no dey exist, so they have to dey show theirselves all d time.

It seems you are not in this country.

PDP is the ruling party. They control both the upper and lower house. Your presido is a confused puppet.

Deal with it tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by 9jatatafo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
I just love democracy. I spread my mat, folded my grandma's wrapper as pillow relaxing under the orange tree this hot afternoon listening to cool music and waiting patiently as APC and PDP playing the ruling and opposition party.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
metroparrot:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/stop-making-mockery-of-governance-pdp.html

this is not a credible opposition but that of hatred and bitterness. All the problems that Buhari is solving are those left by Jonathan Bh fuel unemployment unpaid salaries etc,

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Lionsclaw: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
ITbomb:
The dullard said that old age is preventing him from knowing what to do. So we are in for a one chance drive.
He might just be the first president to be impeached for non performance
Make una easy on the old man o. It seem he will soon beat GEJ's insult record and very early at that too. At this rate he may become the most insulted president of the decade.

9 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by nortcentrallord(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Chai! Olisa Metu, Diaris God ohhh. This apc that you are finishing like this this. grin cheesy grin.
I never new this dude can yab and stroke like this. cheesy grin.
Apc nyash don open. No sense of direction @ all. Nigeria, sorry oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by spenca: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oh oh when you PDP was ranting that GEJ gave us freedom of speech in a democracy you didn't realize how ridiculous it sounded.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by tempest69: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
ni

APC led Government of Buhari is a government of cluelessness and mediocrity. It lacks focus and direction. It has no plan or policies in place. How can an administration celebrate based of a mere pledge? How can a government beat it chest when BH bombing is becoming a daily exercise? How can an administration celebrate itself by embarrassing Nigeria among committee of nations with the mockery "Wish list"? President Buhari and the APC should not take Nigeria for a ride by shortchanging us. They promised us change, we won't accept anything less
dumb ass like you ask for achievement in less that 100 days in office and u got it so y complain? PDP already are rejecting ur type who write on PMB's resignation....

It's embarrassing to see how shameless people waste 16 years of power nd then point fingers of accusations of mismanagement on another of just less than 3 weeks of power. Pls barcanista be objective

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
mployer:

It seems you are not in this country.

PDP is the ruling party. The control both the upper and lower house. Your presido is a confused puppet.

Deal with it tongue
anyway, God knows best. May GOD continue to guide Nigeria and nigerians to the right path. (amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by ldpele(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Olisa proving critics wrong that he and the PDP knows their onos, all I read was constructive statements coming from an opposition that may spring surprises to the regrets of Nigerians opted for an APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:
Na PDP de shout like this? Am I dreaming?

*clear eyes to see if I'm not dreaming*

They are finding hard to adapt to their new role as opposition party.

Why won't we list achievements of BUHARI when your supporters/TANoids chose to ask for them in less than 2 weeks of assumption of office by the general?

Don't blame those that listed the achievements, blame those that asked for them to be listed.

BTW, here...

can't u count days again

3 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by LeEberry(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I love transformation
u re one of d biggest problem we av on nairaland, u re always happy wenever u hear stuffs dat re against APC.........,btw mr metu has not said anything.......... Its high time u realise dat buhari is d president of nigeria nd not APC
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
tempest69:
dumb ass like you ask for achievement [s]in less that 100 days in office and u got it so y complain? PDP already are rejecting ur type who write on PMB's resignation....[/s]

It's embarrassing to see how shameless people waste 16 years of power nd then point fingers of accusations of mismanagement on another of just less than 3 weeks of power. Pls barcanista be objective
What concerns me with whoever ask PMB to resign? What concerns me whether PDP want to wait for 300years or 300 hours? Oga be more concerned about Buhari's performance and stop trying to stop people from criticising.

5 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by berrystunn(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamaflex:
I thought this government is for 4years? Why crying so early?

They were there for 16years with the passed 6years administration of GEJ that has nothing meaningful to show.

Abeg make them park well joor.

The last time I checked it was them TANoids who were asking for achievement from a government of less than a month. Smh.

we advise the Presidential spokespersons to allow Nigerians to judge the President as events and time will prove exactly

the taste of the old wine”,

Adesina noted that on Monday evening, Buhari spoke with the Nigerian community at the Nigerian Consulate in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Speaking extempore, because according to him, he wanted to “speak from the heart,” the President urged them to be good ambassadors of Nigeria, a country he went to the warfront to keep together.

Buhari who served as a military governor of the then North-Eastern State at 33 years old, declared: “I wish I became Head of State when I was a governor. Now at 72, there is a limit to what I can do.”

He added that “old wines are tasty” and the President Buhari we have today is a man, like old wine, that has got tastier. At 72, yes, he can’t be called a youth, but he has in quantum the wisdom, the patience, temperance and forbearance that age brings. And all these virtues he has brought to the Presidency, to make a difference in our national life.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
spenca:
Oh oh when you PDP was ranting that GEJ gave us freedom of speech in a democracy you didn't realize how ridiculous it sounded.
GEJ didn't give Freedom of Speech, GEJ is the ONLY leader to allow us Freedom of Information and allowed people their freedom of speech without SSS intimidation.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty / Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? / Atiku’s Witness Can’t Remember Date Of Presidential Election - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.