Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (21473 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by teufelein(f): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
****EXECUTIVE ABANDONMENT CHAPTER 2****

The Islamisation of Nigeria has began.... Convert to Islam or you will never be allowed into any security meetings because I can not trust you.....Buhari aka Buhari tell fooolish yorobbers Osibanjo;
The nomadic president of Nigeria Buhari again on Thursday the 18th June 2015 in Abuja instructed his security men not to allow Mr Osubanjo the Yoruba saboteur a MERE commissioner parading around as VP, not to be allowed into the room he was having what he called a Top security meeting with top Nigeria military meN and their foreign JOINT TASK FORCE (JTF) men and women from Chad, Niger and Cameron, according to the source, Mr Osubanjo was said to be furious with Buhari as this was not the first time he was humiliated before the watching media.

Just the beginning for SABOTAGING YOROBBERs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by sweatlana: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:

Those of you that supported the clueless govt that brought us to this 'state of affairs' have no moral justification no criticize BUHARI/apc. If you can't stay and watch things unfold as planned by the apc, you can relocate to Cameroon.

The question is what do the apc have planned?
Cos they seem to be pretty CLUELESS!

Buhari was supposed to hit the ground running. However 3 weeks in he still does not have the ball to make key appointments and form a government!

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by blackpriest0911: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
SaTANoids
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is a party and government that promised Nigerians that they will hit the ground running once elected into office but what we have seen so far is a government and party that hit the ground and remained on the same spot for sheer inexperience and unpreparedness for governance.

This so call APC of a thing or party is really taking Nigerians for granted. too bad

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
“We wish to inform the APC that the Nigerians will not take anything short of the commencement of the payment of monthly N5, 000 each to 25 million poor citizens beginning from the end of this month; ending of insurgency by the end of July as promised by President Buhari in his April 2, 2015 CNN interview; payment of monthly allowance to discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members, free meals to school children and bringing the naira to the same value with the dollar; among other bogus promises upon which they gained access to power.

“Finally, we advise the Presidential spokespersons to allow Nigerians to judge the President as events and time will prove exactly the taste of the old wine”, the PDP said.

Nigerians (good ones) are with you on these. Haba!! what are they taking Nigerian for?
The truth must be said, APC never prepared for governance, they where rather preparing for war and parallel government that would have cause coarse in this country, but GEJ the father of modern democracy in Africa play the mature game that surprises the entire universe.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by joromega: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
metroparrot:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/stop-making-mockery-of-governance-pdp.html

i think some people here should be more reasonable enough to kno that sai buhari came to power only 2 weeks ago and he has been trying his best posible to curtail the bokoharam...come to think of it,a government start and end with no solution..then why the rants in just 2 weeks...those who are shouting now were there for years..let there be positive criticism and not criticism of bitterness
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by joromega: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
metroparrot:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/stop-making-mockery-of-governance-pdp.html

i think some people here should be more reasonable enough to know that sai Buhari came to power only 2 weeks ago and he has been trying his best possible to curtail the menace of bokoharam...come to think of it,a government start and end with no solution..then why the rants in just 2 weeks...those who are shouting now were there for years..let there be positive criticism and not criticism of bitterness

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by engrsyer(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please bring back GEJ to Aso Rock. I am tired of having a West German president in this country that has no WAEC/SSCE.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by engrsyer(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
joromega:

i think some people here should be more reasonable enough to know that sai Buhari came to power only 2 weeks ago and he has been trying his best possible to curtail the menace of bokoharam...come to think of it,a government start and end with no solution..then why the rants in just 2 weeks...those who are shouting now were there for years..let there be positive criticism and not criticism of bitterness
shut up your mouth there or make ur fingers wey u take type this nonsense bend there. who told u its 2weeks? u no sabi count 1,2,3.. and date?

olodo .

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by nortcentrallord(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamaflex:
Exactly.

What is the difference between u, caseless and your father's that allowed the impunity visited on Nigerians for the past 16 years. People like you and your lot are more evil than our so called leaders. People who allow a few eggheads to hold an entire country hostage because of stupid pride thereby calling black white and otherwise just to sooth your pain. No e-diot should be allowed to take Nigerians down the rocky part pdp took her for the past 16 years if not then Nigeria will only be proven as a nation of joke.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by nortcentrallord(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
koboko69:

Look as this old fool. For 6 years your always high master sat down doing nothing and became a miracle worker 6 weeks to election. You slowpoke now have the nerves to open your disgusting vocal cavity and talk poo. The same BH you foolish lots allowed to grow fr political gains ended up being one of what brought your disgraceful down fall. The last time I checked, its stil the same service chiefs Jonathan appointed that are still runnig the campaign against insurgents....abi dem don change them? Useless
talkative.

Could it be cluelessness that has made our and your dear "old wine" in a new skin president unable to appoint his own service chiefs? Hahahahahaha. A very good way of hitting the ground running. Maybe it's just another military rule in disguise. Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
We have been shortchanged
I agree. Propaganda got the better side of Nigerians. APC is turning really clueless and slow to action.
But see Metuh oo. This guy don 'sharpen' hin pen o. It's like opposition role makes all these publicity people sharper. However, Metuh is yet to derail like our friend Lia Mohammed who opposed everything during PDP administration, but has become near dumb now that his party is in power.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Caution30: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
The APC are really not prepared for governance.
The campaign promises were indeed bogus and unrealistic.
They were carried away by the immerse support they got from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by nortcentrallord(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
koboko69:

Lol. Clown. ...so you also counted when he was a president elect. Wonders shall never end. As you can see or hear even if u are blind....there are serious efforts in quenching the menace once and for all.

GEJ was always setting up committees to look up into things now anothe clueless oldman is now being supported by your likes as "putting up serious efforts in quenching the manace" soon, this phrase will be a household phrase in the presidency and apc grin grin.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by jossyj: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
skare:
Lie Muhammed na learner wia Metuh dey.Abeg Metuh keep them to their toes.

This opposition looks more matured and organized
I also think they are good for their country Nigeria.
And for your new president, I see him as being weaker
than the one he pushed out with the help of cameron
and obama. African leader to me are the worst in this planet
if not why do they rely on Europe and America to deal with the
people that voted them into power in those wicked ways they do

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Alaanyihaji:
I agree. Propaganda got the better side of Nigerians. APC is turning really clueless and slow to action.
But see Metuh oo. This guy don 'sharpen' hin pen o. It's like opposition role makes all these publicity people sharper. However, Metuh is yet to derail like our friend Lia Mohammed who opposed everything during PDP administration, but has become near dumb now that his party is in power.
Lai has been put to his place

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by ocelot2006(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
God I love the new PDP - led opposition grin . 'just love the maturity in their presentations, way ahead of the whining and immature name - calling of the APC years.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by jossyj: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
chuna1985:

I've noticed that APC satanoids are just as confused as buhari...

you're not far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by jossyj: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kitsune:

Its a waste of time indulging you halfwits. SOme of you are so pathetic they even made new profiles just to be the ldiots they were born to be. And like i said 99% are from the SE/SS , and we have you as a good example.

Ewoo this one don die o

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by prettyboi1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
metroparrot:

“How can a serious government start shouting achievements and make bogus claims on the fight against terrorism when the effort is apparently losing steam as insurgents who had already been pushed to the verge of surrender in the Sambisa forest by the Goodluck Jonathan administration are now surging back into the country under the APC-led government?

Keyword here is "verge" and not "actually surrendered". Olisa Metuh should be ashamed of bragging about "verge". For 5 years, Jonathan's administration was on the "verge" of pushing boko haram to "surrender". So far, PDP is only talking because they feel like the opposition's duty is to talk.....but really, they don't have anything substantial to say yet.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by prettyboi1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
jossyj:

This opposition looks more matured and organized
I also think they are good for their country Nigeria.
And for your new president, I see him as being weaker
than the one he pushed out with the help of cameron
and obama. African leader to me are the worst in this planet
if not why do they rely on Europe and America to deal with the
people that voted them into power in those wicked ways they do

Obama and Cameron did juju and they suddenly turned to 15 million Nigerians and then voted Jonathan out. My brother, you're such a genius. However, when you wake up, you should wake up to the fact that Jonathan crippled Nigeria and people got tired of him and voted him out.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by fineguy11(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:

APC led Government of Buhari is a government of cluelessness and mediocrity. It lacks focus and direction. It has no plan or policies in place. How can an administration celebrate based of a mere pledge? How can a government beat it chest when BH bombing is becoming a daily exercise? How can an administration celebrate itself by embarrassing Nigeria among committee of nations with the mockery "Wish list"? President Buhari and the APC should not take Nigeria for a ride by shortchanging us. They promised us change, we won't accept anything less
barcanista:
Why are Jonathanians filled with wickedness and evil? When did God surrender his powers to Fayose that he (fayose) determine who lives and who die? This is reckless, wicked, immoral and the height of irresponsibility. The PDP should desist from politics of death and hate. I hope Nigerians are seeing the kind of people that parade themselves as elders and leaders within the PDP. I urge patriotic Nigerians and the progressives to stay calm with assurance that life comes from God alone. By the Grace of God, all these Jonathanians will witness the 80th birthday of the amiable daura born General. #Long Live Muhammadu Buhari #Vote APC
vote bacanister for noble price for hypocrisy and cluelessness..
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Mamaflex(f): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

What is the difference between u, caseless and your father's that allowed the impunity visited on Nigerians for the past 16 years. People like you and your lot are more evil than our so called leaders. People who allow a few eggheads to hold an entire country hostage because of stupid pride thereby calling black white and otherwise just to sooth your pain. No e-diot should be allowed to take Nigerians down the rocky part pdp took her for the past 16 years if not then Nigeria will only be proven as a nation of joke.
What's the one saying?

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by bigerboy200: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mistermamus:
AMEN and dey will surely regret voting in apc
Boko Haram almost surrendered?? Please stop living in fools paradise.. The war has only lasted this long due to sheer incompetence of the ur master GEJ.. and it's quite childish that y'all are already waiting for Buhari to do a magic in one month what our GEJ didn't do in 6yrs. PDP led Govt has raped Nigeria and recovery won't be over night. Tho APC and PDP are almost the same, I think we need to be patient for the difference (Buhari) to bring the needed change..
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by spenca: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ didn't give Freedom of Speech, GEJ is the ONLY leader to allow us Freedom of Information and allowed people their freedom of speech without SSS intimidation.

Don't you hear how lame you sound ? You can aswell thank him for giving you freedom to see what you chose to see. Apologetics
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
spenca:

Don't you hear how lame you sound ? You can aswell thank him for giving you freedom to see what you chose to see. Apologetics
Sorry but you sound offended. Have you eaten?

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by nortcentrallord(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamaflex:
What's the one saying?

With a lill comon sense, anyone 'll understand me.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Caseless: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
omenka:
It is simply the ironic honestly.

PDP should be the ones taking advice on how to stop making mockery of opposition.
I can't believe pdp could be fast in coming out to shamelessly criticize apc or BUHARI.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by spenca: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry but you sound offended. Have you eaten?

Nope I haven't ,thanks to GEJ haven destroyed the economy and every commodity has been inflated and yes I am offended by this.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
spenca:

Nope I haven't ,thanks to GEJ haven destroyed the economy and every commodity has been inflated and yes I am offended by this.
Sweetheart, you shouldn't be angry na. #Baba has promised to be feeding us every month with N5000 stipends kiss kiss

I will buy you goodies with mine grin...

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by spenca: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Sweetheart, you shouldn't be angry na. #Baba has promised to be feeding us every month with N5000 stipends kiss kiss

I will buy you goodies with mine grin...

Abeg! The first 5k will take a year to get to us this one ministers are taking a decade to be announced

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
spenca:

Abeg! The first 5k will take a year to get to us this one ministers are taking a decade to be announced
Does it matter baby? What about I take a loan from the bank using my future 5k as collateral?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" / Malami: We Were Right To Hold Sowore, Dasuki Despite Court Orders / "RIP APC, Gone To Soon" - Dino Melaye Mocks Party Over Fresh Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.