Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC (21476 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
God bless the President.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by makantemi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
“We wish to inform the APC that the Nigerians will not take anything short of the commencement of the payment of monthly N5, 000 each to 25 million poor citizens beginning from the end of this month; ending of insurgency by the end of July as promised by President Buhari in his April 2, 2015 CNN interview; payment of monthly allowance to discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members, free meals to school children and bringing the naira to the same value with the dollar; among other bogus promises upon which they gained access to power.

Oga Metuh, if you have started ranting this much at this time, I just wonder if you will have any strength to rant further by the time this administration will be one yr old. And the journey is Long oga Metuh. So u need to ponmpee like AY. This opposition forcedness is appalling and unhealthy for your drowning, strawhold, party. Meanwhile, you need to know that if any person or group of individuals will question the performance of this new administration, it will definitely not be from PDP wolves. The so called delay you harem-scarem folks are shouting about is the function of the unimagined damages that your party had plunged this country into for more than 16yrs.

Wait and watch change evolve or keep your peace.

One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by hansad: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
OLADD:

And what stops your messiah from appointing his own service chiefs after 2 and-a-half months of been declared the winner of an election? Are you saying that between March 29 and June 17th, mapping out the APC much trumpeted antiterrorism architecture is now a herculean task?

Buhari hurt the ego of Nigeria Army officers when he told them that their fight against Boko Haram was like a fight against the north of Nigeria.

Perhaps Buhari may start from scratch to groom his own Military Service Chief that shall be truly loyal to him.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by solarview(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
tempest69:
All hail the jobless barcanista hope u have seen this

. @barcanista

I have read some of your posts in the past and I must confess that you have something to offer provided you are able to channel your energy towards resourceful endeavours. You are incredibly talented no doubt and have that magnetic power to always attract attention to yourself wherever you are. You have this imposing personality that makes you to be easily noticeable anywhere you are. But the problem with your kind of people is that you always end up exaggerating your prowess and see yourself as being the best thing to have happened to this universe. The people like you ended up with a bigger-than-life complex and therefore ruin the enormous talents they are loaded with. 

Hello brother, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to destroy you but to help you in retracing your step back to your normal self so that humanity can benefit from your latent and consuming energies the Power Above has deemed it fit to bestow on you.

The problem with you is that you are trying to cover your shortcomings, and in doing so, you bring in all your prowess as identified above (and many more) to convince yourself that you are still who you are. The first complex I noticed in you is the Infallibility Complex or the god complex wherein you convince yourself that you can never make a mistake. How do I mean, just a second.

I will like to take you back to your switched-over postthat inadvertently altered your natural configurations. Initially that post is meant to express an independent opinion different from the popular one among your peers; to be sincere with you - the post was innocuous - but you misfired because the time of that post and circumstances playing out around that time made it inappropriate. That was the mistake you made and in trying to convince others to see it your way, you ended up exposing your other vulnerabilities. So people can see the other side of you. If you'll agree with me, the reactions you got to that post really hurt you bad, my brother. And since then, you have been on the revenge mission to take back your pride by defeating your imaginary "enemies" (your once trusted comrades). Since you are always an opinion moulder, you believe you couldn't do it alone, hence your switch-over to the other side. 

Your case is like a commander in a battle that have given his best to winning a battle and suddenly found himself to be betrayed by his fellow comrades when the victory is almost within the reach. So what did you do? You decided to declare an all out war on your "new enemies" forgetting that you have exposed them to all your strengths and weaknesses when they were still on your side. You have invested heavily in the campaign for APC in trying to convince yourself that you made the right choice. And that is your second mistake, because you failed to realise that not all those who are with you today will be by your side when the chips are down.

So since then, like a drowning man, you have been clutching to anything within your reach to erase your past and relaunch yourself back to reckoning. You forget Robert Green's "The non-engagement Strategy of War" in his 33 strategies of war you should apply to Everyday Life.

The Non-Engagement Strategy
To retreat in the face of a strong enemy is not a sign of weakness but of strength. By resisting the temptation to respond to an aggressor, you buy yourself valuable time — time to recover, to think, to gain perspective. Sometimes you can accomplish most by doing nothing.

So my brother there you have it. In your effort to combat your former self, you have destroyed your reputations and made yourself ordinary. I know you are burning inside to attack me, but take a moment to ponder. Go back to your pre-February 26 posts and compare it to what you posted thereafter. Therein lies the answer to your problem. 

From then onwards, you developed what is termed Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). To help you, take a cursory look at the following:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

So much for the long epistle, but before I go, let me leave you with the following:

Please know that we have had fine individuals of brilliant mind like you in this forum and will never be short of them. Some are still with us though somehow inactive while some have deactivated their accounts long time ago. Prior to 2011 elections, there was once a certain moniker by the name beaf. He was very influential and was a thorn in the flesh for some people just like you prior to Feb 26th. Now it is your time to shine in this 2015 election period and I give it to you, you are one hell of a guy. It is very rare to find someone who will create a thread and within some moments, the thread will grow to like 10 and above pages. Oh boy, you try. But please, don't let that your energy drains away on a fruitless battle. 

The Buhari battle is too strong for you to fight because it was revealed to you long time ago when you yourself were not even sure of its reality. Your signature then was that two things will happen in May this year, Buhari being crowned as the Nigeria President and Barcelona being crowned the UEFA Champion. The two events have already taken place even though one of them to your detriment. Don't sweat it. Take your time off politics because as it is now, that part of you has been infected. Use your energy elsewhere to benefit humanity. 

It's good to know you now have a blog of your own. In the meantime, while you are trying to reconfigure your political life, put your prowess into use by writing on other human endeavours aside politics. By the time you relaunch yourself, my brother, you will come out smoking.

Find time to heal yourself. I have helped you identify your complex, make efforts to find solution to it. HEAL THYSELF, OH BARCANISTA.

Valē habēque somnia suāvēs

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Mistermamus(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pascal181:
The boko haram sect almost surrendered in sambisa forest before d Notherners and other enemies of Nigeria voted out d right person. May God 4give all dose who voted out Goodluck.
AMEN and dey will surely regret voting in apc

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by makantemi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
“We wish to inform the APC that the Nigerians will not take anything short of the commencement of the payment of monthly N5, 000 each to 25 million poor citizens beginning from the end of this month; ending of insurgency by the end of July as promised by President Buhari in his April 2, 2015 CNN interview; payment of monthly allowance to discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members, free meals to school children and bringing the naira to the same value with the dollar; among other bogus promises upon which they gained access to power.

Oga Metuh, if you have started ranting this much at this time, I just wonder if you will have any strength to rant further by the time this administration will be one yr old. And the journey is Long oga Metuh. So u need to ponmpee like AY. This opposition forcedness is appalling and unhealthy for your drowning, strawhold, party. Meanwhile, you need to know that if any person or group of individuals will question the performance of this new administration, it will definitely not be from PDP wolves. The so called delay you harem-scarem folks are shouting about is the function of the unimagined damages that your party had plunged this country into for more than 16yrs.

Wait and watch change evolve or keep your.

One Nigeria.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by dustydee: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Metuh got this one right.The old wine is drinking kunu while condoling and threatening bokoharam but they are still gaining ground
You mean the same people that armed Boko Haram and made them the force they are today are right? But for PDP and (GEJ) in particular we will not have Boko Haram today.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by najoke: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
GEJ didn't give Freedom of Speech, GEJ is the ONLY leader to allow us Freedom of Information and allowed people their freedom of speech without SSS intimidation.

Bros, someone said in you did not say anything about 10billion naira purchase of stove......and u have been opening thread up and down about a 3 week old govt......bros try get small shame now

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by travelex2015(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
I wish nigeria the best of luck
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by hansad: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
tempest69:
All hail the jobless barcanista hope u have seen this

. @barcanista

I have read some of your posts in the past and I must confess that you have something to offer provided you are able to channel your energy towards resourceful endeavours. You are incredibly talented no doubt and have that magnetic power to always attract attention to yourself wherever you are. You have this imposing personality that makes you to be easily noticeable anywhere you are. But the problem with your kind of people is that you always end up exaggerating your prowess and see yourself as being the best thing to have happened to this universe. The people like you ended up with a bigger-than-life complex and therefore ruin the enormous talents they are loaded with. 

Hello brother, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to destroy you but to help you in retracing your step back to your normal self so that humanity can benefit from your latent and consuming energies the Power Above has deemed it fit to bestow on you.

The problem with you is that you are trying to cover your shortcomings, and in doing so, you bring in all your prowess as identified above (and many more) to convince yourself that you are still who you are. The first complex I noticed in you is the Infallibility Complex or the god complex wherein you convince yourself that you can never make a mistake. How do I mean, just a second.

I will like to take you back to your switched-over postthat inadvertently altered your natural configurations. Initially that post is meant to express an independent opinion different from the popular one among your peers; to be sincere with you - the post was innocuous - but you misfired because the time of that post and circumstances playing out around that time made it inappropriate. That was the mistake you made and in trying to convince others to see it your way, you ended up exposing your other vulnerabilities. So people can see the other side of you. If you'll agree with me, the reactions you got to that post really hurt you bad, my brother. And since then, you have been on the revenge mission to take back your pride by defeating your imaginary "enemies" (your once trusted comrades). Since you are always an opinion moulder, you believe you couldn't do it alone, hence your switch-over to the other side. 

Your case is like a commander in a battle that have given his best to winning a battle and suddenly found himself to be betrayed by his fellow comrades when the victory is almost within the reach. So what did you do? You decided to declare an all out war on your "new enemies" forgetting that you have exposed them to all your strengths and weaknesses when they were still on your side. You have invested heavily in the campaign for APC in trying to convince yourself that you made the right choice. And that is your second mistake, because you failed to realise that not all those who are with you today will be by your side when the chips are down.

So since then, like a drowning man, you have been clutching to anything within your reach to erase your past and relaunch yourself back to reckoning. You forget Robert Green's "The non-engagement Strategy of War" in his 33 strategies of war you should apply to Everyday Life.

The Non-Engagement Strategy
To retreat in the face of a strong enemy is not a sign of weakness but of strength. By resisting the temptation to respond to an aggressor, you buy yourself valuable time — time to recover, to think, to gain perspective. Sometimes you can accomplish most by doing nothing.

So my brother there you have it. In your effort to combat your former self, you have destroyed your reputations and made yourself ordinary. I know you are burning inside to attack me, but take a moment to ponder. Go back to your pre-February 26 posts and compare it to what you posted thereafter. Therein lies the answer to your problem. 

From then onwards, you developed what is termed Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). To help you, take a cursory look at the following:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

So much for the long epistle, but before I go, let me leave you with the following:

Please know that we have had fine individuals of brilliant mind like you in this forum and will never be short of them. Some are still with us though somehow inactive while some have deactivated their accounts long time ago. Prior to 2011 elections, there was once a certain moniker by the name beaf. He was very influential and was a thorn in the flesh for some people just like you prior to Feb 26th. Now it is your time to shine in this 2015 election period and I give it to you, you are one hell of a guy. It is very rare to find someone who will create a thread and within some moments, the thread will grow to like 10 and above pages. Oh boy, you try. But please, don't let that your energy drains away on a fruitless battle. 

The Buhari battle is too strong for you to fight because it was revealed to you long time ago when you yourself were not even sure of its reality. Your signature then was that two things will happen in May this year, Buhari being crowned as the Nigeria President and Barcelona being crowned the UEFA Champion. The two events have already taken place even though one of them to your detriment. Don't sweat it. Take your time off politics because as it is now, that part of you has been infected. Use your energy elsewhere to benefit humanity. 

It's good to know you now have a blog of your own. In the meantime, while you are trying to reconfigure your political life, put your prowess into use by writing on other human endeavours aside politics. By the time you relaunch yourself, my brother, you will come out smoking.

Find time to heal yourself. I have helped you identify your complex, make efforts to find solution to it. HEAL THYSELF, OH BARCANISTA.

Valē habēque somnia suāvēs

You just wasted internet space. Talk is about having Buhari wake up to reality and pursue how to fulfil his promises that made people vote him to power.

You ought to be worried over why Buhari has not yet formed a government - not about a critic who senses that all is not going well with the APC that controls a big country with about 170millon population.

PDP is no longer in power. Referring to any bad done by PDP without providing measures to remedy them is being stupppid. It's like recounting the old bad deeds of the past Nigerian governments without providing remedy

3 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by osazeeblue01: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
na only Pa OneChance waka come?

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by emmygoldlee(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caseless:
the same metuh lai muhammed laid siege on and had him scampering for safety? Metuh is poor at his job.
Abeg metuh na Small boy for where lai Muhammed dey!
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by kaboninc(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
metroparrot:

[size=14pt]“Finally, we advise the Presidential spokespersons to allow Nigerians to judge the President as events and time will prove exactly the taste of the old wine”, the PDP said.[/size]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/stop-making-mockery-of-governance-pdp.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Realist2: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
A government and party that hit the ground and remained on the same spot for sheer inexperience and unpreparedness for governance

--- great quote from Chief Olisa Metuh.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Osas11: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
babaonechance

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by cabaliciouscabal: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Initially I was thinking dis Methu of a guy has common sense, is now am confirming dat he doesn't av any afterall, I never expected PDP to be talking dis early, afterall is d mess ur govt created dat d new govt is clearing, talking abt dis govt bringing shame to d nation, I would like u to take a ride to d memory lane and figure out how many of such disgrace jonathan and his govt brought to our land. If u don't know ow to play ur new role as opposition, u beta consult lai muhammad, afterall he has offered to give u free services. Or beta still u resign, instead of messing ur self up. Fool
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by OLADD: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
hansad:

Buhari hurt the ego of Nigeria Army officers when he told them that their fight against Boko Haram was like a fight against the north of Nigeria.

Perhaps Buhari may start from scratch to groom his own Military Service Chief that shall be truly loyal to him.

That's perhaps one of the reasons he's foot dragging on reshuffling the service chiefs. For now, he doesn't know who his enemies or loyalists are. The damages done to Nigerian institutions by APC in its quest for power is unparalleled.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by DEDEAL77(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
THIS ORISA METUH OR WHAT DID U SAY UR NAME ITS NOT UR FAULT HAD IT BIN WE ARE IN BETTER COUNTRY ROGUES LIK U WULD HAV BIN BEHIND BARS AND FOR UR PARTY U SHD BE ASHAME OF FOR THE SUFFERING U HAV PASSED TO UR GENERATIONS IN THE LAST SIXTEEN YEARS OF STEALING FROM URSELF because YU GREAT GRANDHILD WILL DEFINITELY SHARE IN IT,PDFOOLS.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Dav24(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think the PDP as an opposition party has picked the right hole in the present regime. Really, I have noticed stagnation, there is no movement in the area of governance. what we need now is result and not promises

2 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by bayusdipe(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by danny301: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wonders, they said shall end. How can a party that couldn't improve the lives of Nigerians for 16years criticize a government that is less than 3weeks,?
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by mckay4real: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Gradually it will sink in and Nigerians will realise that the 'Change' promised is not what they will get!!

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by mukason: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think pa Buhari is becoming loyal to some persons.Or behaving in a manner that his independency may be questioned. What is actually stopping the president from forming his government? He is behaving like one who just campaigned for the sake of it and never ever thought of winning. Cos the tutorial he is taking is becoming obvious. Well,will enjoin everyone to be patient with the president.Is obvious he is taking tutorials but there is nothing we can do about it.

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by philips70(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
They need to plug this pig mouthed Metuh's mouth with foam. Will they continue crying like this for the next 4 years? Nigerians are gradually forgetting they ever ruled this country even as we are still grappling with the locust years of a certain GEJ (till 2019?) and his gang of criminals hoping the miracle worker right all his wrongs and rot. When the can of worms in NNPC and LNG is finally open Metuh and co will only be scampering for safety and will not have time for all this release.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by bizhub: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Where are they submitting account numbers for the N5000 allowance?

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by frankac: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
This part sweetie me die. APC change!!!

“Finally, we advise the Presidential spokespersons to allow Nigerians to judge the President as events and time will prove exactly the taste of the old wine”, the PDP said.

2 Likes

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by xcolanto(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
The hay fee cee government is a joke! Having a snail-like dura born at the helm of affairs was the worst thing to happen to an already progressing country in this 21st century.

Having used propaganda and false hype to attain power, the hay fee cee thinks they can continue to use such medium to sustain it.
Very good and well articulated press release by pdp spokes man, he has exposed them and reminded them that the Nigerian people are more wise and watching closely! Any attempt to short change the empty promises made by this dull regime would be used against them greatly!
The buharimeter is reading! The dura born choose to rule Nigeria at the wrong time and even the heavens and earth is against his fraudulent victory! We are watching keenly!

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by Nellybii: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
This post reminds me of those pro GEJ posts before the elections. They are always dry, extremely biased, and without substance. They are usually created by a group of people, watered by same group, liked and polished by same group. TANOIDS. Hmmmm am sure the steam will subside gradually as long as the free federation money that PDP is used to stops appearing. Lol PDP is dead. That is certain.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by jomoh: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
We have been shortchanged
Nope. You have been booted out with your tail between your legs.
Re: ‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC by MizMyColi(f): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin

Opposition politics swwweet diecheesygrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Jos (Pictures) / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / Buhari’s Homegrown School Feeding Programme Kicks Off In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.