Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) (1287 Views)

Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by robosky02(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
ODD WOMEN: Bride Turns Up At Her Own Wedding In A Coffin!

Every bride wants a grand entrance as she walks down aisle on her big day, but Jenny Buckleff thought differently. The 58 year old bride laid in a black coffin adorned with a picture of the Grim Reaper, and was pulled along by motorcycle.

According to the bride, her brother, Roger, suffered from a heart attack and she wanted a Goth-themed arrival at her own wedding in honour of her sick brother. In her words, “I don’t normally dress like this and I’m not a Goth at all. I work for Bet365, so you have to be well presented and I’m normally very smart. But my brother is different. He’s covered in tattoos so for once he looked the part. My brother and I are very close so it was nice to be able to do something to honour him and do something a bit different.
He loved it and said it made his day.”

The unusual arrival of the bride became a talking point for shocked guests at the wedding. The couple married in Wales, close to Roger’s residence because he was too ill to travel. The groom, Christopher Lockett (51) completely bought the whole idea three weeks before their wedding seeing that it made his bride happy.

http://woman.ng/2015/06/odd-women-bride-turn-up-at-her-own-wedding-in-a-coffin/

Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by sammoe(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Na make them proceed to cemetery to complete the ceremony.

NB Reception follows immediately at same venue.

RSVP robosky02 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by robosky02(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Where are my friends that are hoping to get married this year:

Truckpusher(m), misssclassy(f), AgapeCharis(m), temitemi1(m), Obiagelli(f), barcanista(m), Jessymez1(f), prettythicksme(f), stellytwinkle(f), Twaci(f), safarigirl(f), MzJackBaueress(f), Nneka123(f), cutiepie25(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m), tohpahz(f), Enypie(f), mukina2, joseph1013, grad2012(f), FLAWLES(f), rokiatu(f), ivyT(f), Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), sweetroses(f), Ellidude(m), sharperino(m), akposking(m), solomoney78(m), elantraceey(f), ireneony(f), honeric01(m), softysparky(f), Peejayybold
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by donholy28(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
na to go dig 6ft for am
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by robosky02(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
donholy28:
na to go dig 6ft for am

for wedding reception?

abi you wan go there with shovel
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by iceberylin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
WHITES
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by temitemi1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oyinbo n their madness ehn undecided
robosky02:

Truckpusher(m), misssclassy(f), AgapeCharis(m), temitemi1(m), Obiagelli(f), barcanista(m), Jessymez1(f), prettythicksme(f), stellytwinkle(f), Twaci(f), safarigirl(f), MzJackBaueress(f), Nneka123(f), cutiepie25(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m), tohpahz(f), Enypie(f), mukina2, joseph1013, grad2012(f), FLAWLES(f), rokiatu(f), ivyT(f), Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), sweetroses(f), Ellidude(m), sharperino(m), akposking(m), solomoney78(m), elantraceey(f), ireneony(f), honeric01(m), softysparky(f), Peejayybold

Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by robosky02(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Oyinbo n their madness ehn undecided

naija too they do thier own pattern oh....
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by donholy28(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
robosky02:

for wedding reception?

abi you wan go there with shovel
I go use d spoon wey we 4 use chop rice...with 500 able bodied men...dem go dig d grave.. but if e still no work we go use hand dig d grave...wetin we know be say she must enter ground
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by robosky02(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
donholy28:
I go use d spoon wey we 4 use chop rice...with 500 able bodied men...dem go dig d grave.. but if e still no work we go use hand dig d grave...wetin we know be say she must enter ground

dont forget even if she use limousine come the wedding

when she dies its the gown and that coffin she will still enter
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by Joshkid(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
If u eva continue after confirmation it's very much likely that u later end up in the coffin... angry undecided
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is madness
robosky02:

Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by robosky02(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
This is madness

Thats what trills her lol
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
robosky02:

This year?? Lol... No way!
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by grad2012(f): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
Omg this is crazy shocked
Re: Will You Continue With The Wedding, If Your Bride Turns Up In A Coffin (picture) by robosky02(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2015
grad2012:
Omg this is crazy shocked

yea crazy stuff happens

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn.airtel,etisalat And Glo 120gb Free On Ibadanloaded.net / Here Are The Bigger Butt Remedies / Marriage By Recommendation Or Reference Vs Spontaneous Marriage..air Ur View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.