Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,070 members, 7,863,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! (4509 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

No matter how river cold,fish no dey wear sweater
Gbola(rod) weh u no fit chop, no chop am
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind him. Cobwebs ke? From where?

I hardly stay up late. Tonight, I'm a bit determined to read a few more pages on the book I'm on: The Road Less Travelled. By Scott Peck.

I don't know for him oo lipsrsealed

Hmmm interesting.....that's an old book tho

1 Like 1 Share

SarahBabyxx:

No matter how river cold,fish no dey wear sweater
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

No be today yansh dey get center parting undecided
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I don't know for him oo lipsrsealed

Hmmm interesting.....that's an old book tho

Its a very interesting one shaa....You seem to have read it.....
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Its a very interesting one shaa....You seem to have read it.....
Lol no I haven't but I've seen it before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

No be today yansh dey get center parting undecided
U don win
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U don win
Person way hold ground no dey fall grin....try next time tongue
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lol no I haven't but I've seen it before

I urge you to make out time to read it. It encompasses every aspect of life. Academics. Religion. Medicine. Love. Psychiatry. Parenting. Everything.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Person way hold ground no dey fall grin....try next time tongue
U win me na I no try again Me tink say as I yarn u go quiet Anyways, u try U be man or woman ?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

I urge you to make out time to read it. It encompasses every aspect of life. Academics. Religion. Medicine. Love. Psychiatry. Parenting. Everything.

Wow! That's a lot....I'll try to get an E-copy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Wow! That's a lot....I'll try to get an E-copy

I'm also reading from an E-copy. Free download. I've tried to get the hard copy but its being abortive.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U win me na I no try again Me tink say as I yarn u go quiet Anyways, u try U be man or woman ?
Lol so na fear you wan fear me.....I woman cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm also reading from an E-copy. Free download. I've tried to get the hard copy but its being abortive.

Can you Pm me the link....I'll read it once I'm free
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lol so na fear you wan fear me.....I woman cheesy
Make sense, u dhe behave like a niger delta pikin U edo?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Can you Pm me the link....I'll read it once I'm free

Alright. I'm on it.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make sense, u dhe behave like a niger delta pikin U edo?
I be Esan pikin .....e be like you be edo too?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Alright. I'm on it.
Thank you hun wink
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I be Esan pikin .....e be like you be edo too?
I don talk am since
U look edo going by ya dp and d name, edo grls like to dhe form somtin baby, u knw now
Hope u no relate to anenih sha?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I don talk am since
U look edo going by ya dp and d name, edo grls like to dhe form somtin baby, u knw now
Hope u no relate to anenih sha?

wetin you mean by something baby? cheesy

Lool noo.....which side for edo you for come?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

wetin you mean by something baby? cheesy

Lool noo.....which side for edo you for come?
Auchi
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Thank you hun wink

Done. Don't fail to share your experience......Its a good read.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Auchi
Una be mostly muslims....why you kon dey talk about islam like that cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Done. Don't fail to share your experience......Its a good read.

Yes sir!!!....I won't be able to start immediately tho but once I'm done I'll let you know smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Una be mostly muslims....why you kon dey talk about islam like that cheesy
Lol Who told u I dhe yarn anyhow abt muslim Well christianity don dhe take over for dere
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lol Who told u I dhe yarn anyhow abt muslim Well christianity don dhe take over for dere
Shebi me sef te you say I dey watch you....ehen?? That wan sef dey

You dey stay edo?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Yes sir!!!....I won't be able to start immediately tho but once I'm done I'll let you know smiley

No wahala. Just take all the time. I'm not really as bothered with when you'll start the book as how much you will gain from it!

Enjoy. Enjoy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I guess it's time to quietly crawl to the bed.....It's being nice exchanging words with you. Hope one day we shall exchange more than words. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

He's still bugging me cheesy.....he's saying something about cobwebs....Francizy come and tell us where you saw the cobwebs oo lipsrsealed

Preye you always stay up late? cheesy

Shey you and dearpreye make them ban me bah? cry
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Shey you and dearpreye make them ban me bah? cry
Ban you? shocked...wetin you do na
Dearpreye I'm back oo
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ban you? shocked...wetin you do na

Dearpreye I'm back oo

Dem yeye mod say I dey waste space... grin

All the people way dey throw insults like javelin for politics section and dey curse one full tribe never chop ban, na just land way I buy make me collect ban.. cry
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Dem yeye mod say I dey waste space... grin

All the people way dey throw insults like javelin for politics section and dey curse one full tribe never chop ban, na just land way I buy make me collect ban.. cry

Hian! Dem dey ban on top space again shocked....e be like say dem don dey watch you before grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rule Forgery: David Mark, Ekweremadu In Trouble / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari For No Reason? / Radio Biafra Doesn't Preach Hate According To British Government- UK Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.