Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,657 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! (4501 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

The battle belongs to us. TUC and NLC can't be too trusted, dearest!

But their their voice will certainly add momentum to the move.

My baby! Distance can be a barrier sometimes!

Ofcourse it does! No doubt about that but the truth is,we no longer have labour leaders who would fight for us,what we have now are sell outs...I know its harsh but its the bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

LoL! Abi na dearpreye dey captain your ship? cheesy
This one way una just dey exchange pleasantries like say tmao no dey..
Lool na me dey captain my ship grin tongue
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Not good for moving the ministry to the permanent site if you ask me.. cheesy tongue
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

What? Denying my captainship over you is bad.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by slimfit1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

It's time to act now. I can bet you this thread won't go far. We only rush to celebrity and ethnic threads. That's exactly why we're the way we are!

Hahahahahajah don't waste your we are still enjoying now in this country when real suffering start NASS will do the job for free.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

What? Denying my captainship over you is bad.
Oya come and be my co-captain cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Not good for moving the ministry to the permanent site if you ask me.. cheesy tongue

shocked ministry way don dey permanent site tete cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

shocked ministry way don dey permanent site tete cheesy

Haha! It's not yet there without any of my paddy manning the ship. Just let them push the ministry and see how fast you get to the site.. grin
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Haha! It's not yet there without any of my paddy manning the ship. Just let them push the ministry and see how fast you get to the site.. grin

cheesy e be like say you wan auction me off lipsrsealed
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

cheesy e be like say you wan auction me off lipsrsealed

Lol, its only for the good of mankind... cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Lol, its only for the good of mankind... cheesy
Mankind ke?? Not for 'my' good? undecided
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Mankind ke?? Not for 'my' good? undecided

Are you not part of mankind?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Are you not part of mankind?

Nope cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Oya come and be my co-captain cheesy

You of all people should have known my stand on this issue. I don't share my ministry- not even with the gatekeeper.

I'm deeply greedy when it comes to my grove.

Besides, why is my friend, Francizy, doing around you this evening?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

You of all people should have known my stand on this issue. I don't share my ministry- not even with the gatekeeper.

Hehehehe, I was just pushing further your ministry bro.. Am a peacemaker.. cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, I was just pushing further your ministry bro.. Am a peacemaker.. cheesy

You don't fix what's not broken! My relationship with her us intact and blooming. Keep ya hands off.

I'm already in Delta. I've started my trek to Lagos to see her. Mind ya business, entrepreneur!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

You don't fix what's not broken! My relationship with her us intact and blooming. Keep ya hands off.

I'm already in Delta. I've started my trek to Lagos to see her. Mind ya business, entrepreneur!

Hehehehehe, I hear u oh! grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

I don't know oo lipsrsealed....Francizy what are you doing around me? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I was only trying to remove the cobwebs on your.... lipsrsealed
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

I was only trying to remove the cobwebs on your.... lipsrsealed
On my what? undecided
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Don't mind him....I've politely handed him a federal warning. Trespassers will be duly prosecuted.

He's backed off.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

You're not serious I swear lipsrsealed....e be like say.....lipsrsealed
I dhe watch u Pikin weh talk say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind him....I've politely handed him a federal warning. Trespassers will be duly prosecuted.

He's backed off.

He's still bugging me cheesy.....he's saying something about cobwebs....Francizy come and tell us where you saw the cobwebs oo lipsrsealed

Preye you always stay up late? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I dhe watch u Pikin weh talk say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep
Meat way you no fit swallow,no taste am
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

He's still bugging me cheesy.....he's saying something about cobwebs....Francizy come and tell us where you saw the cobwebs oo lipsrsealed

Preye you always stay up late? cheesy

Don't mind him. Cobwebs ke? From where?

I hardly stay up late. Tonight, I'm a bit determined to read a few more pages on the book I'm on: The Road Less Travelled. By Scott Peck.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Meat way you no fit swallow,no taste am
Bridge weh u no fit cross no cross am
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Bridge weh u no fit cross no cross am
No matter how river cold,fish no dey wear sweater
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Gbola(rod) weh u no fit chop, no chop am
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Gbola(rod) weh u no fit chop, no chop am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! / Yorubas Will Loose, If Nigeria Is Restructured / Edo 2024: PDP Appeal Panel Recommends Political Solution To Party Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.