Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,671 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! (4504 Views)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / The Petition To Buhari & EFCC Against Amaechi, That May Cost Him Appointments / Copy Of The Petition Against The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Hian! Dem dey ban on top space again shocked....e be like say dem don dey watch you before grin

Hahaha! Na my first time oh! Imagine.. E just be like when criminal don rob for 8 years but them never catch am, then one person come go rob once and that once, dem catch am.. grin
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Hahaha! Na my first time oh! Imagine.. E just be like when criminal don rob for 8 years but them never catch am, then one person come go rob once and that once, dem catch am.. grin

Lol nice analogy cheesy....how are you?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lol nice analogy cheesy....how are you?

I dey fine ni jare... You?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by EasternPride: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dearpreye, u are talking about Lawmakers while federal troops are bombing ur brothers from Cross River and AkwaIbom.
What did they do? What has a pirate or militant done to warrant being bombarded from the air?

I don't believe that rubbish excuse.
We will bomb them back.

Somali v2.0 loading.
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
EasternPride:
Dearpreye, u are talking about Lawmakers while federal troops are bombing ur brothers from Cross River and AkwaIbom.
What did they do? What has a pirate or militant done to warrant being bombarded from the air?

I don't believe that rubbish excuse.
We will bomb them back.

Somali v2.0 loading.

Like seriously? For what reasons?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

I dey fine ni jare... You?
I dey alright smiley
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by londoner: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Signed
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ban you? shocked...wetin you do na

Dearpreye I'm back oo

I've been waiting for you! I'm the one who longs to love you!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

I've been waiting for you! I'm the one who longs to love you!
cheesy loool

You done with your book?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

cheesy loool

You done with your book?

Not yet. Have about a hundred pages left!

Will continue later. I'm learning so much from it.

Francizy, stay away from Management food; that was the reason for your latest ban!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Francizy, stay away from Management food; that was the reason for your latest ban!

Ooh okay

Management food bawo shocked....that's actually funny lool
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ooh okay

I don talk my own! His next ban shall be in years!

Management food? I no fit talk am here!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Ooh okay

Muhehehehe no mind beerpreye, sorry dearpreye.. grin

dearpreye:

I get my own food, so I no drag her with you.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

I don talk my own! His next ban shall be in years!
Management food? I no fit talk am here!

Why not lipsrsealed
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Francizy you don marry? cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Better! You don get another work? Stay away from my baby!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Why not lipsrsealed

Na food wey belong to senior men be that!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by EasternPride: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Like seriously? For what reasons?

They left Boko haram and changed their course of bomb lock to my Biafraland.

Buhari is insane, he got Nigeria in one piece, he will hand it over as Somali.

What has militants done to warrant being bombed?
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Na food wey belong to senior men be that!
na wa tongue
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
EasternPride:

They left Boko haram and changed their course of bomb lock to my Biafraland.

Buhari is insane, he got Nigeria in one piece, he will hand it over as Somali.

What has militants done to warrant being bombed?

Men, this is serious. I gave a call to one my hit men; he's yet to return the call.

Buhari should be careful oooo
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

na wa tongue

I've got my marks all over you!!!! Indelible ones for that matter. Trespassers shall not be innocent!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Francizy you don marry? cheesy

I never marry but I get one babe way dey put sugar inside my tea.. cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

I never marry but I get one babe way dey put sugar inside my tea.. cheesy
Chai! Why you never wife am na sad
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Chai! Why you never wife am na sad

Not yet time jare... When the time reach, shey you go come help organize my bachelor's eve P? Nuff lap dancing... cheesy
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Not yet time jare... When the time reach, shey you go come help organize my bachelor's eve P? Nuff lap dancing... cheesy

I resemble dem strippers for ya eye?? Me sef be person wife na tongue
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
Stupid Nigerians
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by francizy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I resemble dem strippers for ya eye?? Me sef be person wife na tongue

Lol.. Going to bed. Night night
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Goodnight smiley
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

So soon? SarahBabyxx, please give him some attention!
Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by PassingShot(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2015
dearpreye:
No people ever got good governance without some sacrifice.

Its our time to act. We seem to only talk. Now, lets also act.

We cant allow a few individuals to earn so much while the larger society struggles to make ends meet.

Lets join our signatures to send a strong message to these lawmakers.

When it comes down to issues of governance, we cant take the back seat.

We cant afford to leave this matter to the few leaders who are supporting this cause.

We need to put our signatures where our mouths are.

Sign the petition at: https://www.change.org/p/revenue-mobilisation-and-fiscal-commission-rmafc-nigerian-national-assembly-to-cut-nigerian-lawmakers-salaries
Signed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Insane And Immoral Allowances! Time To Act. Sign The Petition! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Signed!

Well done, comrade. You're a real change agent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gambia Declared Islamic Republic / Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now / “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.