Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV (1259 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / 10 Reasons To Be Happy You Are Single On Valentine’s Day / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
guys what would u do in this situation.your gf not finding it funny cos u stated on your cv you are single.my friend is in deep ...........
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
but she aint his wife na.

3 Likes

Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by domopps(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Would he have written married?

Senseless babes everywhere!

Cheeeeeers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by missKiffy(f): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
You are making this up right, why on earth would she be mad cos of that, when they are nt married

1 Like

Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
some ladies just need to grow up
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by demmy0325(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Crieff(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Both of them I am sure are pre-teens.
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by peeparty(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
bfor nko was he married?
na mumu dey worry d mumu
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Sexxkillz: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
What's holding her from quitting? Does she need transport money, cos I'll personally provide it. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Did she expect him to write dating?.. It is an organisation.. Not a social network
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by mzpetite(f): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
orisisrisi! Wetin we no go see! are u guys married ni? undecided
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Harvard13(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
he is double not single na...haba for d guy
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by skyfullofstars(f): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
You are either married or single in a CV, theres nothing in between.

1 Like

Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
skyfullofstars:
You are either married or single in a CV, theres nothing in between.
no engaged or divorced......
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
mzpetite:
orisisrisi! Wetin we no go see! are u guys married ni? undecided
Yoruba gal married ni? they r not dear
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sexxkillz:
What's holding her from quitting? Does she need transport money, cos I'll personally provide it. undecided

bad guy
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:
You are making this up right, why on earth would she be mad cos of that, when they are nt married
u no ladies can bring something out of nothing
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by czarr(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
....that babe na village girl?
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by mzpetite(f): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
phlio:
Yoruba gal married ni? they r not dear
wot re u saying. am a yoruba gal o
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Babaneh(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
May be the babe doesn't understand the difference between being married and dating..

Guy your girlfriend dull ooooo cos I know say na ur babe no be ur friend own...

Abeg organise the wedding sharp sharp before she go tell your employer say u lie put for your CV ooo.
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2015
mzpetite:
wot re u saying. am a yoruba gal o
I know u bi Yoruba.... omo Yoruba ni mi
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by echobee(f): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Ops,
Na wa oooooo shocked shocked shocked. My friend this,my friend that angry. U better open up and tell us,its you sad
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by jashar(f): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2015
I didn't know CV contained marital status. Except the employer requests for it. lipsrsealed
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Princeparix(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2015
Smh..... "its complicated"
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Exjoker(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Let her quite na.
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
echobee:
Ops,
Na wa oooooo shocked shocked shocked. My friend this,my friend that angry. U better open up and tell us,its you sad
u deh look for trouble....
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by Dongreatken(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
D Girl is just Senseless..
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
jashar:
I didn't know CV contained marital status. Except the employer requests for it. lipsrsealed
it does now u know mah .....how u deh
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by ojun50(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
I want to see her pix before I comment
Re: She Want To Quit Cos Her Bf Wrote Single On His CV by phlio(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
ojun50:
I want to see her pix before I comment
thief

(1) (Reply)

10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know / Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s / I Had An Accident Because I Was Distracted By A Beautifull Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.