Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s (1268 Views)

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Photo:when You Finally Meet That Lady That Told You She Doesn't Date Broke Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2015
So many threads on broke niggaz this broke niggaz that so....But just because that girl is poor doesn't make her bad to date...some have ideas but no means while some are just in the wrong environment,When i mean broke i mean those not making any moves to better themselves by working,rather they depend on their beauty/endowment as their chief bargaining chip for survival.

1.Most of the time they are never real with you.These set of girls only want you for what they can get out of the relationship & are never truly down with you for the long ride especially if you are still struggling to gain grounds.You may think that she loves you,just wait till the chips are down and watch her jump ship with speed.Although some girls naturally are real when they sense you are being real with them too but very few..like 1 in 1000.Me i don't have a problem here because i spot ur game b4 u so the moment i meet any girl what comes to me first is how to drop her..which takes about 10 minutes into the convo before i decipher how to get what i want which comes like...well after.So i do unto them b4 they do unto me.

2.They always assume you have money all the time no matter what.Nothing is ever constant in life as we know but these set of ladies don't seem to believe that and when you fall short they say you are wicked or selfish,they are very quick to bad mouth you and give you bad titles & label you.

3.Loyalty is as a myth to them.True a lot of girls aren't so are guys too but when it comes to broke girls ohhhh...i pity you especially if you are a hustling guy like me..no need just dey enjoy her time & whatever she dey give you no think am say na you be even number 3 for her list no matter how you knack reach.

4.They use sex as a tool.These girls feel that their body should never be given to you for free..there must always be a catch whether you observe or not.These girls ask you for favors during sex,immediately before sex or immediately after sex.If you no wise for here na u sabi.

5.They think you are captain save them.They bore you with all sorts of financial problems & even little things they should be able to handle themselves b4 the relationship gets off.They want you to carry their burden for them & when you loose guard then she go add her family problem join.Like one girl think say she go fit run me cntrol me to come pay for her stupid hair on our first meeting can u imagine that i dropped her very fast like she had the plague & she started following me to every bar i get in even when i dey blank her & went about telling ppl that i am asking her out...still see the bi@#tch just hi/hello level now.No matter how hot she looks...guy drop am

6.because they are broke,simple.The relationship will be parasitic cos they will always depend on you for survival that is if you can provide for her i.e maga or you can just be a part of her magalicious chain connect if you no too get to give her everything.

7.Broke girls are bad for you.If you want to grow to your full potentials don't pay much attention to any random chick especially the broke ones cos they pull down faster,make you loose focus,make you miserable,they love all the good stuffs but will want to get it via your money they will use you to climb up the ladder & leave you stupid ass where they met you & only God will be able to change it for you that's if you don't repeat the same mistakes again.

So there you have it my seven reasons for not dating broke b!@$*es.Just screw them...feel free to add your or crucify me cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by C505: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2015
You are forgiven. I assure by the end of today, you'll be with me in paradise

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by cepha4: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Yeah yeah .....Na true

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2015
C505:
You are forgiven. I assure by the end of today, you'll be with me in paradise

ah this one be like threat & compliment @ the same time..any how sha so long as there is forgiveness & paradise....issokay smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by jashar(f): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2015
grin.

'may you live in interesting times'- Ancient Chinese curse.

This is about to get interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
jashar:
grin.

'may you live in interesting times'- Ancient Chinese curse.

This is about to get interesting. grin

Madam why u dey vex...oh probably u r one of them grin grin and Chinese curse or any curse no fit affect me but just observe closely what will begin to befall u on a daily..am an African and a child of God
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by jashar(f): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
runnazz:

Madam why u dey vex...oh probably u r one of them grin grin and Chinese curse or any curse no fit affect me but just observe closely what will begin to befall u on a daily..am an African and a child of God

Funny you. In case you didn't get it, I just quoted that proverb cuz of what is about to happen.
Blessings and favour will overtake me daily. cheesy

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by chomytex(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
*yawns*
Summary pls!
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
chomytex:
*yawns*
Summary pls!

Summary : Don't date broke b!t*€s, fck & dump em fast cos the probability of the relationship making any meaning is 1/500... microbiologist, hope it's simple enuff 4 u nw
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by chomytex(f): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
*yawns agn*ok.
runnazz:

Summary : Don't date broke b!t*€s, fck & dump em fast cos the probability of the relationship making any meaning is 1/500... microbiologist, hope it's simple enuff 4 u nw
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Brugo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am. Wetin e dey find?
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided undecided

yeah pussy face
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by PrettyClare7(f): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Lol some one has taught op a lesson. Op was it your ex that dd al those?:p
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by excusemyfrench(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
A typical nigerian girl for you.
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by wordbank(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Fear wey dey catch me now no be small ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
runnazz:

yeah pussy face
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2015
excusemyfrench:
A typical nigerian girl for you.
Or u mean a typical Edo gal for u.
That's how they always end up when witchcraft fail [quote][/quote] grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Lol some one has taught op a lesson. Op was it your ex that dd al those?:p

Not really but we learn everyday & it pays to spread the little knowledge so others can avoid it too
Re: Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s by FrankDude: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lovely grin

(1) (Reply)

Have Forgiven Her But Finding It Hard To Forget & Continue The Relationship / Photos: A Short Tale Of Romance / Educating, Entertaining And Scary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.