Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (38098 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by stanconnect(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Adesuyi07:
am very disappointed that some of d pple that commented above didn't read nor understand d response of d woman. if it was properly assigned to him and she has prove of allocation due to d monetisation policy , I think Wike or what he calls himself is v wrong on this. A simple letter like d woman said should've been written.

What do u xpect? When the governor in subject is a thug! Even the bible is aware of this...when the wicked is on the throne, this is exactly what you get...
Instead of him to focus now and continue with the good works Amaechi had commenced already..he is busy fighting unjust and unnecessary fights...four yrz will soon reach and I just pray he doesn't take rivers ppl back to square one...it's very crystal clear...he's not a leader...he behaves more like a tout or better still a thug!

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by kamuzu(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2015
This is thuggery at its best. There are better ways to recover the vehicles from her. The governor is not setting good examples here and this will backfire in future.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Toktee:
i swear,you are an illitrate,if that is the only thing you are able to get from the story.
and some fools like you are busy clicking like.
what is monitisation?
Will let your insult pass because it is a reflection of your poor parental upbringing. Good day.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Iman24: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES IN ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
texazzpete:
To be honest, there's something seriously OFF about her response.

Police broke into your house and carted away your 'husband's car' and your official car (that now belongs to you). You pen an open letter and not even once talk about going to court to pursue legal recourse to recovering your cars, or any other recovery measures you'd expect an aggrieved citizen to use!

Nah, that just doesn't ring right with me. Nobody will surrender their personal cars without a fight.

Quit trying to be smart, it does not suit you. Have you not heard of the "immunity clause"? It means Wike cannot be sued for his act of thuggery? Now who is the woman going to sue? Should she sue the state government? Now ask yourself was the brigandage carried out on behalf of the state government?

How much exactly is the car? The car cannot be worth more than N5million( forget about the propaganda that it was an armoured bullet proof car). Even if Ibim Semenitari is prepared to sue the state government up to the supreme court, how much will be the legal fees compared to the value of the car.

TANoids be warned; WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by mayorchelsea(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
All I see on this thread is ignorance on display.Some people have problem with reading and comprehension.So Wike handed over all the cars he used while in office as Chief of staff,minister of education? In case PMB starts with Jonathan's aide later,I hope no saTANists comes out to quote the constitution or rule of law.For heaven sake, there's a law that allows these people to leave with cars allocated to them while in office according to the monetisation act under OBJ

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by queensmith: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

I don't think the monetization policy referenced, here, allows civil servants to make arbitrary decisions about their own entitlements.
Never mind what that thug of Governor did at the end of his term as the River state CoS, for me, this ex-commissioner's defence is faulty.

Reference: Kurawa, M. M. (2008). Monetization of Fringe Benefits in Nigerian Public Sector: Which Way? (SSRN Scholarly Paper No. ID 1317912). Rochester, NY: Social Science Research Network. Retrieved from http://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=1317912

Sounding like my future baby daddy grin grin grin

how you doing!
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by elvis07: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
U re so right, most times i read pples comment on issues here i beging to wonder wia d society is of today is headed for with d caliber of youths nd d rubbish dat comes out of der mouth. Its clear that this is an act of thuggery bcus if she actually has been allocated dat car by d monetization policy d car automatically bcoms hers. Will wike say he has never benefitted from d monetization policy?
Anyi3:

My brother these people are making nairaland become irrelevant. They just talk nonsense because of party affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by elvis07: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
U re so right, most times i read pples comment on issues here i beging to wonder wia d society is of today is headed for with d caliber of youths nd d rubbish dat comes out of der mouth. Its clear that this is an act of thuggery bcus if she actually has been allocated dat car by d monetization policy d car automatically bcoms hers. Will wike say he has never benefitted from d monetization policy?
Anyi3:

My brother these people are making nairaland become irrelevant. They just talk nonsense because of party affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by TheOtherview: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2015
queensmith:

Sounding like my future baby daddy grin grin grin

how you doing!

Very well queensmith. And you?
Certain ideas are beginning to beginning to grow on Bruthaman, you know... wink
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by chrisblack: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Caracta:
Many Nigerians have comprehension problem.

They simply cannot read! Or when they read, they do not understand.
my guy u are totaly correct.they lack comprehension skills.monitezation is a policy in all govt establishment.my aunt went away with her officiial car she was a PS.we are talking of a commissioner for 8yrs.tt

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / President Jonathan Arriving Lagos Today For A Two-day Visit (Photos) / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.