Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' (3590 Views)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:
Hahahaha

I can relate.
If I got a gift, she would ask me "who is he? Me and your father don't know him.Take it back."

And When I'm like 'I'm an adult, can't I do what I want?'

Her response? "Go and be and adult in your own house. Not under my roof!."

I resented it. But now I know better.
She obviously knew better than me that no gift is really free.

You get liver grin

I told my mum 'officially' about my husband about 4 days before I ran away for service.

I made sure we were not in the same place for long till I ran away tongue

This was someone all my family (extended as I schooled in my state) knew and his uncle & family knew me too

I sure must be old

* [size=3pt]I am not yet 30[/size]
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

Nope, maka why nah?
Ladies houses are usually uncomfortable....
and you think a guy's house is not uncomfortable ?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:
and you think a guy's house is not uncomfortable ?

Most girls don't live alone, dats if they are not staying with their parents sef
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

Most girls don't live alone, dats if they are not staying with their parents sef
Yes that works too.

So the parents can see you and you will be in the living room.
No chance for sneaking up close and trying to kiss her when she doesn't want to tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:

Yes that works too.

So the parents can see you and you will be in the living room.
No chance for sneaking up close and trying to kiss her when she doesn't want to tongue

In dat case, I'd rather take her anywhere else...
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

In dat case, I'd rather take her anywhere else...
Because your motives are not pure. angry
What do you want to do that you don't want her parents to see? Huh?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:

Because your motives are not pure. angry
What do you want to do that you don't want her parents to see? Huh?

So her parents should be watching while we "get to know each other" abi?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
njokusboy:

So her parents should be watching while we "get to know each other" abi?
yes
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
cococandy:
yes

Lolzzz, if I hear...

Which guy feels comfortable in the presence of his girls parents anyway?
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by MMotimo: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
damiso:

WORD.... I am not that old though smiley

Neither am I but it seems like stuff like that happened in ancient times. Now, too many depend on their lovers to show them the good life. Very unfortunate
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by damiso(f): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
MMotimo:

Neither am I but it seems like stuff like that happened in ancient times. Now, too many depend on their lovers to show them the good life. Very unfortunate

Good Life is even relative. Yes not all parents might have been able to afford taking their children out ALL the time. But just generally spending time with them.

But all parents can afford to instil good morals in their girl child to recognise that the 'goodness' or lack of it of a man is not the ability to take you out and buy you stuff.

Going for a stroll or drive with my dad with just Okin biscuit and water was so precious to me as a child because i knew my dad was a busy man and taking that time out to spend with me showed just how much i was important to him. My dad would wake us up on Saturday morning just to gist with you ( i used to roll my eyes as a teenager at those annoying 'what's up with you conversations like which teenager wants to truly gist about her crushes with her dad cheesy) but now i appreciate and love his memory more for it.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' by MMotimo: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Girls that trade their bodies are not looking for strolling partners, they are trading with men that can show them the good life, even though the definition is relative. If it was just a strolling companion, they would not have to sell themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Make Sure Your Vagina Never Smells / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Sincere Answer Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.