Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome (7158 Views)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by suzzy16(f): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Teespice:

Obviously you did not see the sarcasm in the simple question I asked
smh.
I didn't noticed dat
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Kentrasso(f): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
can someone copy the original link for me? am trying to find it to show someone... thanks
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2015
francababy:
I am creating this thread in response to another thread on fp on guys telling girls to come to their house.

1. It is better for a guy to have a date at his house rather than an expensive restaurant given the unthoughtful was of today's nigerian girls. Imagine my cousin invited his new girlfriend for a date at an expensive restaurant. She came with her friend. They ate like that was their last meal. After that, they remember their flat mate who they promised to get something for when coming. My cousin both them the takeaway. After that, while they were leaving, they remembered that their cab man has being waiting outside while they were eating. So they order for snacks again for their cab man. Now, if it was my cousin's house, would all that nonsense take place?

2. When a girl meets a guy that looks well to do, deep in her heart, she wants to explore and assess everything. She wants to check out his crib. She wants to know if it's comfy enough for her weekend getaways. Ladies, we should stop lying to ourselves.

3. If a guy does not take a girl to his house and always takes her to a hotel, she would be the one shouting and complaining. Is he married, that's why he can't take me home? Does he take me for a who.re? Does he take me seriously?

U mailed me?
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by francababy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Onozztins:

U mailed me?
Yes
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
francababy:
Yes
Check my post..I dropped my number...The post abt my sale of soaps...
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
francababy:
Yes
Have you checked it
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by francababy(f): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Onozztins:

Have you checked it

Yes I checked and added the number on whatsapp but it's not active on whatsapp yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Fail To Keep This S3x Promise (pic) / I Was A Virgin Few Hours Ago / Nigerian Men Have Small Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.