Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome (7108 Views)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by francababy(f): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2015
I am creating this thread in response to another thread on fp on guys telling girls to come to their house.

1. It is better for a guy to have a date at his house rather than an expensive restaurant given the unthoughtful was of today's nigerian girls. Imagine my cousin invited his new girlfriend for a date at an expensive restaurant. She came with her friend. They ate like that was their last meal. After that, they remember their flat mate who they promised to get something for when coming. My cousin both them the takeaway. After that, while they were leaving, they remembered that their cab man has being waiting outside while they were eating. So they order for snacks again for their cab man. Now, if it was my cousin's house, would all that nonsense take place?

2. When a girl meets a guy that looks well to do, deep in her heart, she wants to explore and assess everything. She wants to check out his crib. She wants to know if it's comfy enough for her weekend getaways. Ladies, we should stop lying to ourselves.

3. If a guy does not take a girl to his house and always takes her to a hotel, she would be the one shouting and complaining. Is he married, that's why he can't take me home? Does he take me for a who.re? Does he take me seriously?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by agarawu23(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2015
you have a point
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by tpiadotcom: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2015
all nlers seem to go to restaurants- i wonder who goes to buka.

just thinking out loud, off topic. . . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by xynerise: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Eatery is just too overrated..

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
all nlers seem to go to restaurants- i wonder who goes to buka.

just thinking out loud, off topic. . . . . .
I take my girl to buka sometimes grin

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by xynerise: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

I take my girl to buka sometimes grin
So far you are footing the bill, she doesn't mind. Me and babe don go bread and beans joint na

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by preizton(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Most men see it that as the man that they are the ones to dictate the way it should go.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by stinggy(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2015
I saw this coming...

francababy pls keep saying it loud to your fellow sister cool

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by fa4dmike(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
this babe make sence o... but anytime babes visit my crib whether the first time or not... she gives me body signal n it gives rise to the konji enzyme... so i prefare taking her to a joint at fst date (not crunchies o..)at that joint i tel her that i wan squash her nyash

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by GamaG(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Am in luv with this Francababy coz she's one in a hundred.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2015
xynerise:

So far you are footing the bill, she doesn't mind. Me and babe don go bread and beans joint na
HaHaHa.... grin

The main thing be say she chop belleful. Just make sure say the place dey neat and comfortable.

Na buka dey reign for school here na. Once in a while we go reach eatery. grin
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2015
Fact is.Girls like visiting guys @ home.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by xynerise: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

HaHaHa.... grin

The main thing be say she chop belleful. Just make sure say the place dey neat and comfortable.

Na buka dey reign for school here na. Once in a while we go reach eatery. grin
Na beginning of semester person dey go eatery na. During exams period famine dey always dey school cheesy
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2015
op you are on point but are not guilty?
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by rawtouch: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2015
Let me visit you at your house NO, come to my house NO

not every visit or outing with your babe should involve spending money you both can engage in such activities like strolling...
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by ayobase(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2015
francababy, hope you are not mocking dem boys o!

well, it is Boys Vs Girls matter.

Above all.......the primary purpose of inviting you over to our place it to unleash the conji......we know it is always a 50/50 chance, but we still don't mind taking the risk.

Francababy, u gat a man?
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2015
xynerise:

Na beginning of semester person dey go eatery na. During exams period famine dey always dey school cheesy
Exactly! grin
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by MissSlimbody(f): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Must a date be @ an eatery or a restaurant?

A guy came looking for me sometime in May. Choi! I carry am waka ehn!gringrin

There's an eatery close to my house, but I insisted on taking a stroll.

Na wen the guy start to complain, we branch one local restaurant take soft drink and water gringringrin
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Kolade354(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Must a date be @ an eatery or a restaurant?

A guy came looking for me sometime in May. Choi! I carry am waka ehn!gringrin

There's an eatery close to my house, but I insisted on taking a stroll.

Na wen the guy start to complain, we branch one local restaurant take soft drink and water gringringrin
YOU WICKED OOOOO
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
The other OP was not saying that the guy should never ever invite the girl to his house, she was annoyed with the fact that most guys do it right from the chatting stage, sometimes, the house offer is even proposed as the first date.
The submission of the other OP is that guys should woo the girls slowly and thoroughly seduce her, they should be in a defined relationship and then naturally, they would begin to hang out at each others' houses.
The first dates of the relationship does not necessarily have to be in restaurants (since your major complaint is expense), what happened to long drives and picnics in parks, what happened to walks on the Beach, movies, concerts, art shows, museums, carnivals, circus acts, etc.
The truth is that the guys these days have absolutely no creativity and they are in a hurry to have sex (so as not to be called a maga or friendzoned). And I really don't blame them because the girls have seriously lowered their standards.
So OP, every girl who has finally agreed to be in a relationship with a guy will DEFINITELY want to go to his house, not when the guy is still a 'toaster'

Whew! *drops pen*

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Slimzjoe(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
The poster above me Joined in writing the book of Psalms

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by MissSlimbody(f): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
Kolade354:
YOU WICKED OOOOO
Its not wickedness, I don't know what's with me an eateries...I'm neva comfortable in them.

The guy deserve the strolling(wickedness) jaregringringrin
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Luckygurl(f): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:
The other OP was not saying that the guy should never ever invite the girl to his house, she was annoyed with the fact that most guys do it right from the chatting stage, sometimes, the house offer is even proposed as the first date.
The submission of the other OP is that guys should woo the girls slowly and thoroughly seduce her, they should be in a defined relationship and then naturally, they would begin to hang out at each others' houses.
The first dates of the relationship does not necessarily have to be in restaurants (since your major complaint is expense), what happened to long drives and picnics in parks, what happened to walks on the Beach, movies, concerts, art shows, museums, carnivals, circus acts, etc.
The truth is that the guys these days have absolutely no creativity and they are in a hurry to have sex (so as not to be called a maga or friendzoned). And I really don't blame them because the girls have seriously lowered their standards.
So OP, every girl who has finally agreed to be in a relationship with a guy will DEFINITELY want to go to his house, not when the guy is still a 'toaster'

Whew! *drops pen*
@ emboldened
Huh!! But all what you listed there still can't be accomplished without some doughs..

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by MissSlimbody(f): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:
The first dates of the relationship does not necessarily have to be in restaurants (since your major complaint is expense), what happened to long drives and picnics in parks, what happened to walks on the Beach, movies, concerts, art shows, museums, carnivals etc.

Whew! *drops pen*

God bless you for this dear

@bolded, I prefer those to restaurants and eateries.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2015
francababy:
I am creating this thread in response to another thread on fp on guys telling girls to come to their house.

1. It is better for a guy to have a date at his house rather than an expensive restaurant given the unthoughtful was of today's nigerian girls. Imagine my cousin invited his new girlfriend for a date at an expensive restaurant. She came with her friend. They ate like that was their last meal. After that, they remember their flat mate who they promised to get something for when coming. My cousin both them the takeaway. After that, while they were leaving, they remembered that their cab man has being waiting outside while they were eating. So they order for snacks again for their cab man. Now, if it was my cousin's house, would all that nonsense take place?

2. When a girl meets a guy that looks well to do, deep in her heart, she wants to explore and assess everything. She wants to check out his crib. She wants to know if it's comfy enough for her weekend getaways. Ladies, we should stop lying to ourselves.

3. If a guy does not take a girl to his house and always takes her to a hotel, she would be the one shouting and complaining. Is he married, that's why he can't take me home? Does he take me for a who.re? Does he take me seriously?

I am not sure u totally got the main point of that post!

1. The lady talked about a first date and not every date!
2. The lady also mentioned it mustn't be a big restaurant. They re also reports of girls bringing their friends to a guy's house as a chaperon.
3. Its a different situation if the lady ask the guy to take her to his house and not all ladies want that.

If a modern average Nigerian guy invites a lady to his house on a first date the idea is to "chop am". If the lady chooses to accept, the ideas is that she has agreed to be " chopped". So its better we re streetwise

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Luckygurl:

@ emboldened
Huh!! But all what you listed there still can't be accomplished without some doughs..
yes but the girl will be more unlikely to show up with a friend. And even if she does, it's a cost you can control, movie ticket is 1500, even if she comes with two friends, that's just 4500.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by ggrin(f): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2015
angryangryangry
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2015
What is she saying
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by amokeme(f): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2015
If we can't meet at any eatery or hangout spot, then it has to be my house (if I've known you to an extent).. Visiting people in their homes (male and female inclusive) has never been my thing right from when I was very little.

And seriously, "some" girls should just stop embarrassing themselves.. Will it kill you if you pay for something that will enter YOUR stomach even if you don't pay for the guy, pay for yours, and if you don't have money, the meeting should be postponed! angry until when you have money
Me o, I can't go out with a guy if I don't have money... Not every guy has the brain to process "am broke" statement from a lady. 99% just think you are indirectly asking for money.. So I'll rather keep giving excuses till am buoyant

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2015
Wetin this one dey talk... See the person wey we dey help collect fast.. Wey dey eat afternoon... You have a point truly.. But your point doesnt justify that a man should always set a date at his crib
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by amokeme(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:
yes but the girl will be more unlikely to show up with a friend. And even if she does, it's a cost you can control, movie ticket is 1500, even if she comes with two friends, that's just 4500.
you are really funny! And what if he can't handle the expenses?? In my opinion, if the girls have no intention of paying for themselves.. Then they are really shameless lipsrsealed are we still talking about a first date here undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by whizqueen(f): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
All your points above are just a piece of bullshit
Why should you go to a guy's house on your first date? It doesn't even speak well sef. It shows how cheap you're. Owing to the fact that majority of Nigerian dudes are sex starved, they will definitely throw advances at you.

Only a cheap, broke ass n hungry lady will eat on a first date like she has never eaten before. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stay Away From Her Or You Will See Disaster (photo) / How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug / SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.