Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (46447 Views)

This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry / Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by ceecee0703(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
rest in peace!! so painful
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by spako4(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pathetic !The judiciary needs reform.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by vanunu: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
She is not the first female pilot in nigeria.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by flerKys(f): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
The evil that men do will live after Them. I know that they and their generation unborn will pay for it. So sad
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Lilimax(f): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
So this was how they wasted this lady cry I'm sure that the perpetrators of this heinous act would have been dead by now cos evilshall never go unpunished.

Again lawlessness on the side of police did mot start today lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
millionboi:
U missed 4nt readin d story quite interestin......infact I thought I was watchin a movie
There should be a movie in her memory.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by 989900: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sad, abjectly sad.

Sad to know the killers got away.

Sad to know people can't read and are proud of it, even though they will always be the first to have an opinion.

Sad to know some find this kind of sad story, as the proper medium to advertise their 'kpanti'.

sad

5 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Mezuzah(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oh no,what a story.Their was a higher conspiracy from her rivals or enemy.The game was played @ the court.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
so, the killers were never brought to justice?
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by creamynuela88: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
This story isn't accurate at all... u said peter who was an accomplice in d crime, later moved out of the boys quater into d main house and was living as a big boy... how come the pot of soup was still on d gas for d police to see? Abi was d kitchen detached from d main house?

On a sadder note, May her soul rest in peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by segcymoor(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
The judgement of God is sufficient enough.
....her life was cut short!
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by liyalla(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
this is a national murder, even the police, the Judiciary, the Nigerian government on my opinion needs to be investigated. This indeed is conspiracy form nation to citizenry. I can't say "RIP" to this life abruptly ended by ignorance, greed and human nature(wickedness). This and other of such cases should be bedrock on which the present Nigerian legal system lye.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kai,wickedness in d highest order dis world is wicked
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
When we talk about central data base for nigeria, politicians will frustrate it and mess up everything.
If we have one, this shit wont happen.

In a sane world, all citizens, foreigners, streets, landed property, cars etc are properly tagged and can easily be identified.

These murderers are living peacefully in our midst maybe are even NL.

3 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by daveP(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Uncle Ladi told me they lectures upcoming cadets these investigation stories @ the police academy, etc. But its shocking that they more the stories iare being told, the more the police force deteriorates.

Seems the Force needs more than just simple recruitments and man o war training sessions. Intelligence is among the archive files in the NPF.
Hadiza Hadiza, RIP.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by eagleeye2: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Who were the POWERFUL PEOPLE? What of the other two suspects? Who was the presiding judge? Some questions begging for answers. RIP Lantana.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by eagleeye2: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
creamynuela88:
This story isn't accurate at all... u said peter who was an accomplice in d crime, later moved out of the boys quater into d main house and was living as a big boy... how come the pot of soup was still on d gas for d police to see? Abi was d kitchen detached from d main house?

On a sadder note, May her soul rest in peace!!!
Sometimes, criminals do stupid things.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by ugsams(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
ikp4succes:
This story looks fishy, why will they need to kill her to steal the money and jewelry anyway. They can steal it when she is not home. Killing her was unnecessary. I think she was killed by someone else using her bodyguard, over something else, maybe political. undecided

I reasoned alike because they are mostly alone in the house and can do whatever they like in her absence. Even if they wanted to rob her in her presence all of them are capable of over powering her and locking her up till they are gone. may be the person behind all these used his networking to get them out through the justice system.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
CR77:
She is a Hero

But

Am allergic to long stories
I'm allergic √
Am allergic ×

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
jeje123:
Honestly she is an hero
She's a hero √
She's an hero ×

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by piagetskinner(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sad story...the heart of man has been darkened by wickedness

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by faultless: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
All the people making silly comments on this thread must be very funny. If you happen to watch this story back then on NTA 9pm network news when it was still fresh, there's no way you wouldn't be moved. But OP i thought it was the offensive odour that was coming out of the septic tank that led to the discovery of her corpse and that it was her ring they used in identifying her because i watched live on NTA then.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Caracta(f): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2015
I read the entire story. So sad and unfortunate. But really, after months, the police still found the dried pot, rope and blood stains?

And she died just like that. A very successful woman cut down in her prime. So so so sad.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Sexyolori(f): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2015
followed this story with keen interest when it happened. just few days ago, I remembered the pilot and the story. its so sad that the murderers were allowed to go scot free but wherever they are i am sure karma will always take its course. A sword of damocles will always hang over their head and the blood of Captain Oboh will continually cry out against them and their generation.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by MikelMerry(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2015
What a pain! My heart split into pieces! What a wicked world. Such person should live and be remember as heroism, she dedicated herself to so called country Nigeria. But what did they do! Rejected and hatred. Still Reused to bring her cease into justice. But God will surely grant her the justice that the world denied her of. The wicked once will not unpunished, they will feel the pains she felt 10x more than she went through. What else can I say a deed has be done. May she be at the right hand of almighty father in heaven when the time of judgement comes.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by kayalla(f): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2015
animalz:
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT A NICE AND BEAUTIFUL STORY. IT REALLY TORCH MY HEART LIKE A BURNING COALundecided

WAIT A SECOND undecided DID I EVEN READ THE STORY? undecided

u dont need to, ur summary is ok...
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Caseless: 1:49am On Jun 20, 2015
CR77:
She is a Hero

But

Am allergic to long stories
most of you don't read, that's why you display your ignorance on this forum.
I wonder how you people pass through school. Maybe you paid lecturers with money and your body to pass.
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by elbaraj001(m): 3:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Who was d judge dat granted bail to them?....i believe he is part of them...what I advice d family to do right away..is to take d issue back to court n find away of indicting d judge so dat he can actually pay for his gross negligence...I believe dat will send a warning to most of dis useless..so called judges not to pass verdict any how.....so f**king mad right now.... angry

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by opeyemho(m): 4:16am On Jun 20, 2015
So sad dos bastards still out dere wen they've ended d life of an entire generation.. Cnt imagine how great lady Hadiza wud av helped many Nigerians if she was to be alive.. To d killers» u cn stil be out dere enjoyn evry bit of nature's gift but b rest assured d KARMA law will soon get hold of u...# BASTARD MURDERERS.

1 Like

Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by Billygee2u: 5:02am On Jun 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Fucck the Nigerian Judiciary!!

Oh! Am so angry right now. What a painful story. How will Captain Lantana have a restful death when there was no justice for her?

Oh lord!!

angry angry

Lalasticlala,I think this story deserves front page. Let the world read this heart breaking story.

Gosh!!
Nigerian judiciary is the bane of Nigeria's problem.what a country?
Re: Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot by niceguy7(m): 5:26am On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
I was blown away by this story! So sad and even sadder that her murderers went unpunished!
Its such a touching story cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / Living In China, Life Lessons And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.