Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128512 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by marvelito: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE
pls can u help me with the software. golley14@gmail.com. i must say a very big thank you for what u are doing here.God bless u. am starting dis right away
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Dygeasy(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2016
DonLala1:
Please I wud love to have a comprehensive guide on dis topic if u don't mind even if it means paying a token. I'm at sedgeltd@yahoo.co.uk
I sent you a mail
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dreamchaser01: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Someone please help me check my second account on fiverr and drop honest reviews please. http://fiverr.com/juliecokerseo
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Withdraw from Fiverr, freelancer, Upwork with paypal

Funds from $200 and above

Exchange rate 260 to $1

Contact on Signature

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Singapore1(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2016
justi4jesu:

Funds from $200 and above

Exchange rate 260 to $1

Contact on Signature

euro is how much?, i have it
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Singapore1:
euro is how much?, i have it

When did fiverr start paying in Euro?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Singapore1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
justi4jesu:

When did fiverr start paying in Euro?
not on fiverr haba angry
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Singapore1:
not on fiverr haba angry

oh ok smiley
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by mixter(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Kindly accept my request to the facebook group. Just joined yesterday. Thanks to everyone especially madam at the top and also hibiscus my oga at the top. God bless you all.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Tolzeal(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
I have Zenmate Premium Account which the premium Service will End by December 28.
If interested. Please contact 08067487543.
Total cost is N2000.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Seylad2009(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
cherylstun:

join the group here
https://www./1459869710995418/
Pls, I need to talk to you. I sent a text msg to your mobile but no reply.pls drop ur email,if i cant communicate with you on mobile.

Thank you.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by NaijahMann: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
If you want to really make one Money from Fiverr I would say you need to do three things

1. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

2. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

3. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Once you done that then you are ready, because only then will you be able to assess the pros and cons of the various strategies you read. If you are going to buy a car will you not research on the various makes, if you want to rent a property will you not assess the area, starting a business no matter how small needs the same preparation.

How do you start your research...Here are three valuable resources

FIVERR: 101 Fiverr Gigs: 101 Ways You Can Make Money Online With Fiverr: How to Make Money with Fiverr.

How I Make $2500 A Month On Fiverr: Zero Start Up Costs - Less Than One Hour Per Day - If I can ...... You Can!

The Fiverr Master Class: The Fiverr Secrets Of Six Power Sellers That Enable You To Work From Home (Fiverr, Make Money Online, Fiverr Ideas, Fiverr Gigs, Work At Home, Fiverr SEO, Fiverr.com)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by drehdinho(m): 4:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Someone should help me check on fiverr if this profile is OK. Beti_writer
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by femora007(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2016
cherylstun:
Once you’ve 10 orders, organic orders will start coming in, deliver these gigs on time to make sure your buyers give you 5 star reviews, if you get 3 star reviews, refund their money and the negative review will be automatically removed.

People are more likely to buy from someone with 100% positive feedback; this makes you more on the long run.

Now that you can charge more than $50 as a level 1 seller, this is where you make good bucks, when anyone orders for your gig, just outsource it on fiverr for $5 and keep the rest for yourself.

Don’t limit yourself to just fiverr, go to facebook,linkedin,craiglist,kijiji and groupon , find people who need your service, charge them up to $100 or more depending on the type of service. I Charge 100 bucks for logo designs

Get it done for $5 on fiverr and pocket the rest.

You can choose to make money as a fiverr seller or as a middleman.

Find people that need service, outsource the job on fiverr and deliver the job.

I did a promo video for a dentist in Orlando Florida,it was a video slide showing his patients dental transformation,reviews and discount coupon. He was impressed with the video and happy to pay $497.

All it cost on fiverr was $40….And guess where I found him? Linkedin

What I’m doing here is changing your mindset about how you see fiverr .

you don’t want to write 500 words article for $5,the old method is tasking and therefore consumes all your time.

Consequently, you want to create a website, linkedin or google plus page where you can upload all work you have delivered as your portfolio.

Send these portfolios to your intending buyers and wait for the order.

You can find client by just typing into google.I did a search for [tattooist in Los Angeles]

There are 51 states in the United States,so you have no excuse

You will contact each one of them with your portfolio….you can offer logo designs or promo videos showcasing their tattoo jobs.

I av d following questions troublin my mind
wen a source for buyers on linkedin,craiglist,kijiji and groupon, what method of payment will dis people use to pay me? Is it payment b4 or after service? wen I want to get d buyer's job done on fiverr and i use Nig debit card on d US fiverr acct, will I not b bursted?

Thanks in advance
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by femora007(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2016
also about the profile, is it safe to link Nig facebook, google+ & linkedin acct wit US fiverr acct?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ebony3soul(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by femora007(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
someone sud pls answer my questions
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by micson: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
hello, dear admin please how often have you been checking the facebook group you created for us your student?
please do you select people that joins the group? because I sent my request to join several days ago but yet you haven't added me.
my deepest regards to you and bosses in the house.
one love.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by cornelin(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE
Pls , how can i gt the softwares. Thank you for all your efforts in helping us
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by tbliss22(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
kayworld2:

There are many method to verify ur paypal. As u said payoneer is not needed? NO. This is need for USA paypal or USA Bank account. Another method is that of Dubai Paypal and verify with Debit card.

Payoneer/ Vitual Credit Card or Vitual Bank Account is needed. And pls note. When openning USA paypal, u need to change your IP address. For any foregn account.

Please note: You can open paypal and verify with your Nigeria IP & GTbank card but you cant receive money through it. NOTE THAT.

So find your way to open foreign account and moreover, issue of openning paypal is not important now.

Get your gig done and offer your service on fiverr first. Are you looking for what to offer on fiverr?

YES

Fiveer is a place to earn money with 100% real. I created a gig and in 24hr is advisable. I received many orders because i delivered all my gig expressely(within 24hr). Some of my gig are
Create a professional vídeo animation for $5
which I brought the software. (www.videomakerfx.com) for $69 about N11040
and also LOGO Design gig are also most wanted
gig on fiveer.
My advice is, try and tap to 24hr gig because
buyers love to deal with Express delivery.
If you need those softwares, write me on kayworld22009[at]gmail.com for any enquiry.

Those are the software:
1. Vídeo Animation Software (Videofx)
2. Logo Maker
3. Alogo Maker
4. Unlimited Traffic software
5. Scrapebox software - I brought this also for $97 check: www.scrapebox.com

Bro I need those softwares badly, what's in free or not
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Silvani(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
NaijahMann:
If you want to really make one Money from Fiverr I would say you need to do three things

1. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

2. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

3. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Once you done that then you are ready, because only then will you be able to assess the pros and cons of the various strategies you read. If you are going to buy a car will you not research on the various makes, if you want to rent a property will you not assess the area, starting a business no matter how small needs the same preparation.

How do you start your research...Here are three valuable resources

FIVERR: 101 Fiverr Gigs: 101 Ways You Can Make Money Online With Fiverr: How to Make Money with Fiverr.

How I Make $2500 A Month On Fiverr: Zero Start Up Costs - Less Than One Hour Per Day - If I can ...... You Can!

The Fiverr Master Class: The Fiverr Secrets Of Six Power Sellers That Enable You To Work From Home (Fiverr, Make Money Online, Fiverr Ideas, Fiverr Gigs, Work At Home, Fiverr SEO, Fiverr.com)

Nice one
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2016
justi4jesu:

Funds from $100 and above

Exchange rate 260 to $1

Contact on Signature

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by moststylish(m): 5:24am On Apr 27, 2016
how do i really start this fiverr biz, i seem lost
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Speak2klein: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys! I need someone to buy my gigs. I'll pay you back. Contact via parmzhelp@gmail.com meanwhile you can outsource your article writing jobs to me

Cheers!
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Sammig1(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2016
we are still helping to withdraw paypal funds from your fiverr, upwork and freelancer. Hurry now and get your naira delivered into your naija bank account without stories. A trial with us will cause you to stay with us permanently.
call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Thanks and I look forward to working with you.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by victor247: 12:35am On May 26, 2016
Hi there, anyone to help with a software for translation. Just mention a good one I will get it
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by justi4jesu(f): 7:26am On May 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, elance et al

Rate 260

Contacts on my Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by realunclej(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2016
How can I create USA account?
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can become a LEVEL 1 seller in 30 days with just $10

I will show you how i work smart and not hard

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $500.I outsource on fiverr for $5-$40 and pocket the rest.

WHO I HAD IN MIND WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD

people who have tried fiverr without success
People who have 9-5 jobs but are looking for other ways to make money
people looking for business and opportunities to invest in
students and youth corpers
people who are out of job or still searching

So I want you to take whatever I’m showing you here, put in action and cash in

Now, let’s get down to it ,fiverr has been around for 5 years therefore,
there is fierce competition and traffic to that site every day.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

1. Get a new account: Account must be in USA and must have a female pic
2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.
3. Put you gig delivery to 1 day.

What you want to do next is create 5 other emails (yahoomail is easy), open 5 fiverr accounts on different ips (Not limited to US alone: consider Canada, Uk, Australia, New Zealand) get 5 of your friends that trust you to give you their debit card, buy 2 gigs each from your own main account with these five supplemental accounts.
This brings it to a total of 10 gigs

Give yourself 5 star ratings on all 10 gigs, this automatically
pushes you to the top of searches in your niche on fiverr.

In conclusion, you are buying your first 10 gig yourself with an investment of just $10

Although you will have to transfer the amount for 2 gigs ($10) to each of your friend’s account
Here is the breakdown: 10 gig will cost you $50, when fiverr takes $1 charge
You will be paid $40 back in your main fiverr account.

What is cool about this method?

1. After 30 days, you are automatically a level 1 seller.
2. You start getting orders because people only order from people who have positive ratings.
Consequently, you have proof to showing intending buyers.
3. As a level 1 seller, you can add gig extras of up to $50.Add these to your gigs to make more money.

Let me answer all your question,we will continue shortly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.