Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? (8909 Views)

Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Willie Lynch Letter Continued :

Willie Lynch letter: The Making of a Slave

CONTROLLED LANGUAGE

Crossbreeding completed, for further severance from their original beginning, WE MUST COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE THE MOTHER TONGUE of both the new nigger and the new mule, and institute a new language that involves the new life’s work of both. You know language is a peculiar institution. It leads to the heart of a people. The more a foreigner knows about the language of another country the more he is able to move through all levels of that society. Therefore, if the foreigner is an enemy of the country, to the extent that he knows the body of the language, to that extent is the country vulnerable to attack or invasion of a foreign culture. For example, if you take a slave, if you teach him all about your language, he will know all your secrets, and he is then no more a slave, for you can’t fool him any longer, and BEING A FOOL IS ONE OF THE BASIC INGREDIENTS OF ANY INCIDENTS TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE SLAVERY SYSTEM. For example, if you told a slave that he must perform in getting out “our crops” and he knows the language well, he would know that “our crops” didn’t mean “our crops” and the slavery system would break down, for he would relate on the basis of what “our crops” really meant. So you have to be careful in setting up the new language; for the slaves would soon be in your house, talking to you as “man to man” and that is death to our economic system. In addition, the definitions of words or terms are only a minute part of the process. Values are created and transported by communication through the body of the language. A total society has many interconnected value systems. All the values in the society have bridges of language to connect them for orderly working in the society. But for these language bridges, these many value systems would sharply clash and cause internal strife or civil war, the degree of the conflict being determined by the magnitude of the issues or relative opposing strength in whatever form. For example, if you put a slave in a hog pen and train him to live there and incorporate in him to value it as a way of life completely, the biggest problem you would have out of him is that he would worry you about provisions to keep the hog pen clean, or the same hog pen and make a slip and incorporate something in his language whereby he comes to value a house more than he does his hog pen, you got a problem. He will soon be in your house.

Additional Note: “Henty Berry, speaking in the Virginia House of Delegates in 1832, described the situation as it existed in many parts of the South at this time: “We have, as far as possible, closed every avenue by which light may enter their (the slaves) minds. If we could extinguish the capacity to see the light, our work would be complete; they would then be on a level with the beasts of the field and we should be safe. I am not certain that we would not do it, if we could find out the process and that on the plea of necessity.” From Brown America, The story of a New Race by Edwin R. Embree. 1931 The Viking Press.

(This is one of the reasons I detest the broken English that is so widespread in our society . Does anyone wonder why it is called broken English and was allowed to thrive during the colonial era ?
It is a fragmented language custom made and suitable for fragmented minds in a fragmented culture.

Fragmented Mind = Framented Reality )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by plaetton: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Thanks for that Plaetton.

Always a pleasure.
cheesy
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Champele:
i mean this post deserve FP. @lalasticlala
No....FP is for PSquare and Flavour posing with "hot looking", half nake.d, light skinned girls in Cape Town. Not for unimportant topics like ours.

2 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:
Before I go on to give answer to that, obviously not in details, Can you tell me your theory of the human existence? where did the black people come from, where did the mongolians and caucasian come from? How did we get here?

I don't know. But I will never believe any nonsense I hear.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Believe? Who in the hell asked you to believe? A Black person or any person that believe is ignorant.
I did not ask anybody to believe, Nobody should believe anything until they have made their own research. However, Everybody should have an opened mind. Nothing is ridiculous. There is nothing like impossibility. Impossible is possible just for the Original People (Black people), like travelling back in time and to future, and going to other stars and galaxies(there are several ways to do that).

Since you don't or have never questioned who or what you are, there is no need to advance discussion with you. This place is for awakened, upright and people, People who question why they exist or why they are in condition that they are or how they got here.
emrain:

2 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
And besides, You can't even show a thing to disproof what I claimed, which is the TRUTH. When somebody argue or make a statement, I would produce my own experiences, observations and thesis to counter. If I can't, I bow out or simply keep quiet and watch from afar.
emrain:

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thank you Brother, That is what I mean by revised brain but through torture, there is also a revised brain literally, with all our revised books and revised education, only to go abroad to study a revised structure of life. They did that to them in the united states, they did that to us here too during colonization era.

How do we move forward with a revised life and brain? It is not possible, we may do it an enjoy for a short period of time, and then crumble again. In my own opinion, we must visit the past, and regain our real self again(that is just a talk though), We have already done it, and it is ready.
plaetton:

Always a pleasure.
cheesy
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
gatiano:

And besides, You can't even show a thing to disproof what I claimed, which is the TRUTH. When somebody argue or make a statement, I would produce my own experiences, observations and thesis to counter. If I can't, I bow out or simply keep quiet and watch from afar.

Well, because I love you and I hate to see racism anywhere, that's why I'm logically trying to correct your dumb mentality. How can you tell me I'm blind when I can see? Just because I don't have any prove as to the origin of man, doesn't mean I can't think.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

But saying the black man created the world is as illogical as saying man evolved from apes.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by uzoexcel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
im nt really sure anymore at the bolded..thatz where i think speed comes/will come in..i assure u that going back to change d past isnt and doesnt sound feasible now but what do u think will happen in 5oo years to come?600 years to come.....just like over 300 years ago, if u told an average person that planes and aircrafts would once exist,u would be laughed at. the flash series quite explains a lot and brings up the question on speed needed to achieve this..imma drop a link below from the series when the flash went so fast that he went back in time..of course this s just a movie but i assure u people are toying with ideas and pushing forth boundaries however unethical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBJ9STKPCNQ

as i mentioned earlier about what my supervisor once said, 'i would be a god if i could go back in time with an ak 47 or an atomic bomb'. very chilling statement...no one really knows wat happened to hitherto civilized non white civilizations like the Mayans, the ancient black egyptians, other civilized black thought to have existed thousands of years ago...all this vanished, records unavailable, what happened to them all?....just modern day theory is what we have....this is made worse by the black man and his distaste for anything about history...as i once said, how the fuckkkk does statements like, 'we are sons of abraham/israel/jacob make sense' to a black man? are we saying that we werent in existence in parallel to the timeline of abraham? and if we were, what justifies us from throwing away our ancestral heritage and adopting that of the hews of israel? the chinese/japanese would tell u their history down to the 11th history and below..an average african or lemme say nigerian starts with 'lord lugard amalgated south and north in 1914'..what about 1913 and below?why arent we even curious to know about our rich past.90% of south easterners/south southerners dunno that we once had our indigenous language similar in writing to that of the chinese and it was known as nsibidi..nsibidi and its mode of writing existed more than 1000years ago..i believe our history was also written in that language but the clever white man made us burn up all this while our remainng records were cartered and placed in musuems all around europe. A nairalander, miss meiya did a thread on this...
https://www.nairaland.com/2002137/nsibidi-original-nigerian-writing-script

Another 95% of africans have no idea that the earliest egyptians from the beginning of civilizations were black through and through..yes dark skinned black....discovery and history channel usually and purposely omits this....see the thread below by rossike
https://www.nairaland.com/326177/tomb-art-ancient-egypt-black

we are

gatiano:
What you wrote here is very informative and an eye opener, I know about the project, The russian scientists along with brahmis of india, and some other european countries tried it, but where did they got it from?
They got it from A Nigerian Man by name Proffessor Gabriel Audu Oyibo, They all called him crazy because he won't submit to their desire and it was embarassing to them that An African Man who called himself A man from the ghetto can compile the whole work of albert einstein in one page of paper.

That is what was used in the movie interstellar and after they got his work, they went straight to work. Oyibo would always say, that he was taught by his Elders.

The past second is history, We can all relive the past but can't change it, because it existed and no longer existing. Thus, Our Elders said "YOUR WORD IS BOND, YOUR DEEDS ARE BOND, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT OR DO".

Once it is said and done, it is over, it can't be cancelled.
The only to change the past is to change the THOUGHTS(THOT).
Thought goes at the speed of 24 billion miles per second. can anything of vector or scalar meet up to that? no even time. The only thing that can meet up to that is THOUGHT.

So there is a lot of emphasis on thought in Black people, in Yoruba, we call it Ero okon (thought of the mind).
Everything we do or say starts or is ignited by thought.
Our Elders are able to read thoughts of everybody living, dead or non-existing. Thus, The Black people write history into the future upwards to 25,000 years. 25000 years represent 1 cycle and its completed when the earth makes a full axial cycle. So We knew the whiteman's thoughts before they were made, and before they were made, we perfected their destruction because We knew they will never be righteous, except a few of them.

It is from this 25000 years thought and written history is where the Bible and the Quran was copied from, that is why I said We made the books.

Now they can relive their past, but never live the way we Black people would relive ours.
The difference being, Because we have both the Dominant gene(black germs) and the Recessive gene(brown germs), We can relive the past into trillions of years in our personal self, because we reincarnate (not to be confused with indian fictions), we existed from the beginning, each and every Black person on earth or else where. We existed there in the past, we will also exist into the future without end.

For the white people, because of the lack of Black germ in them, they can't reincarnate, never. They live once and die, that is why life has no meaning to them (they swim with sharks and eat pork and claim mountains, create or forments wars etc). They can only relive the time of their ancestors, their fathers. sometimes Black people too, and they can never go beyond 6000 years.
Which explained why they must allowed you parcitipate in the project. You existed then, But not in this your body, but in another which is also a seperate individual called Your Soul Brother or Ancestral Brother. Even if you want to help them, Your Soul Brother won't allow you, for only He might be able to change anything with the permission of The Creator. The Creator that resided inside of Him, is exactly the same Creator who is residing in You now. That is why I say All Black people are Creators.

Hollywood is a white supremacy propaganda machine. To be a big actor or director in hollywood, You must sign to support white supremacy. yet they are not in control of it anyway, I may discuss that later and how their destruction was perfected before their making.

lastly and i assure u during the few weeks i spent on the quantum teleporation project, i did not find it funny that of all races/tribes etc involved in research, the jews are the most advanced in this research;i m nt sure this is a coincidence given that currently most of 'us' christians currently worship the jewish God...even as at 2007 a theoretical model of the time machine hath been created already in jerusalem
specifically the israeli university of jerusalem...see below

http://phys.org/news/2007-08-israeli-theoretical-machine.html

http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1248275

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
That travelling back and forth through time in the future is possible is an under statement, It had been, it is still in use. The initiates in our various villages in Africa do it all the time. For it to be possible at all, The concept of time then must be removed from the entire equation.

What is time? Time is way to measure between two points or interval, example- From where or when till where or when.
When the time begin? Time had always been, but instead of time, it was called periods. The measurement of time began when the earth began to spin on its axis and rotating around the sun. Spinning gives us day and night, the rotation gives season. How can I now back track the earth's movement by 1mm? Don't forget the sun too is spinning on its axis, The sun(solar system) is rotating around a bigger tier SUN. That is how time works till you get to the 7th very big tier SUN.

However, like i said, we can relive the past, It would look as if you were there physically, It might take micro-second or as long as you are capable of. But change it? NEVER.

Flash travels at a very high speed, We have been doing it since forever, but we call it diabolic or fetish. It is called teleportation(Ofe in Yoruba, Igbos too have for their is no difference atall between Yoruba and Igbo except the structure of our vocal cords).
Theirs is still in a comic and movie, ours is billions of years in the making.

Aeroplane and flyer jets is a new concept for white people, For the Black initiates, that is like "LOL", to their maker YAHWEH who is a Black Brother and an initiate, It is an embarassment. As at 76 trillion years ago, We had vessel which can travel at over 1 million miles/sec outside earth atmosphere, that was what we can to seed the earth with (it shows that Black people made it earth and then came from else where to settle there in where they multiply and filled the earth).
Niburu, is a planet that is converted into spaceship, inside it several flying wheel and cigar shaped vessels. There are no aliens like beast inside them, Those are all Black people. The so called jews and white people know it (why are they making weapons without stopping even if it would destroy the earth? Russia made a missile which will automatic launch itself in time of attack, the question is what if there is a tornedo or an earthquake?).

I am not boosting and talking blindly.

You can see the mind of somebody who want to go to the past with an ak47, If he does by permission, We will be waiting for him there. Because, to travel through time to the past, means you are a visitor, as such there must be a guest who would receive you. It is a simple mathematics.

Where is all those our history? nice question, this is the question all black people ask and all white people ask to want to discredit us.
Imagine, the earth is 76 trillion years old according the our Elders, the solar system 78 trillion. Imagine all that billion and trillions of civilization on just 57,255, 000 square mile land of the earth, the rest is water which is 139, 685,000 square mile. Will there ever be any space left for anybody to build anything? definitely no.
After 7000 years of settling down here on earth, our population increased to 1 billion 8 million people. 504 million men, 504 million women. The Eldest are always the leader in our society before the appearance of the white people or light skin anybody. Men were equal with Women, that is why you would find that in most of the Black people's languages, the pronoun used for men is same for female. Example, We use "o" for both women and men in both Yoruba and Igbo culture, and emphasis on Youth and Elders. "o" for youth, "E" for Elders, ever wonder why respect of the elders is paramount in our culture?

Among us, we choose 24 Elders, 12 Male, 12 Female. 24 Elders written the revelation bible. One of them is the leader of the rest 23, that one We call Allah/Halla sounding the same in reverse, However, that is the surname for all Black people.
Each of them take rule for 25,000 years. When A Man rules on cycle, A Woman rules the next.
The time of changing rules, is when we destroy the whole civilization and rebuild the next. When A new Allah comes into throne, He/She brings in His/Her own fresh idea, never to borrow from any one before, NEVER. Thus everybody forgets it, We give birth to New children who will not know the past. However through education of time travelling, We or They can visit.

Why do we remember some bits of our own now?
1) some initiates have travelled and shared the story, the people that do this are called GRIOTS, check wiki.
2) We didn't finish a cycle yet, we made the light skin people within a cycle, however, we created them a space to do their fantasies.

We made them on the 9000th years of the cycle, we are now at the 15,102 year, almost 10,000 years to go. The reign of the white people ended on the 15,000 year, which falls on 1914.

what are they still ruling for then? They seem to be ruling, We gave them time to change, and most importantly the time for We the Original Children of The Creator to wake up called ressurection. We were dead for 6000 years, or sleeping.
So A new rule must come in, all what you see now is getting destroyed (check the news of massive animal death, it will extend to human pretty soonest, how? I don't really care, I won't die however way).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPlt2XRt5Y0

I will share my views about how most of their movies are made, which are actually a message to us from YAHWEH. It seems you have been getting the messages, you feel it, but you don't know where it is coming from. It explains how inspiration works.

I leave you for few hours with a time travelling Black cartoon man lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJXp3VgaH4

I do hope i didn't mix things up.

The ones that claims jews, are the ones Moses first brought out of the caves of europe, It was them we gave the 33 degree knowledge which they formed in the rosicrusian society (from which illuminati, freemasons, knight templar etc branched from) and the theosophical society which consist of those from the east which Helena Blavatsky head at one time.

uzoexcel:
im nt really sure anymore at the bolded..thatz where i think speed comes/will come in..i assure u that going back to change d past isnt and doesnt sound feasible now but what do u think will happen in 5oo years to come?600 years to come.....just like over 300 years ago, if u told an average person that planes and aircrafts would once exist,u would be laughed at. the flash series quite explains a lot and brings up the question on speed needed to achieve this..imma drop a link below from the series when the flash went so fast that he went back in time..of course this s just a movie but i assure u people are toying with ideas and pushing forth boundaries however unethical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBJ9STKPCNQ

as i mentioned earlier about what my supervisor once said, 'i would be a god if i could go back in time with an ak 47 or an atomic bomb'. very chilling statement...no one really knows wat happened to hitherto civilized non white civilizations like the Mayans, the ancient black egyptians, other civilized black thought to have existed thousands of years ago...all this vanished, records unavailable, what happened to them all?....just modern day theory is what we have....this is made worse by the black man and his distaste for anything about history...as i once said, how the fuckkkk does statements like, 'we are sons of abraham/israel/jacob make sense' to a black man? are we saying that we werent in existence in parallel to the timeline of abraham? and if we were, what justifies us from throwing away our ancestral heritage and adopting that of the hews of israel? the chinese/japanese would tell u their history down to the 11th history and below..an average african or lemme say nigerian starts with 'lord lugard amalgated south and north in 1914'..what about 1913 and below?why arent we even curious to know about our rich past.90% of south easterners/south southerners dunno that we once had our indigenous language similar in writing to that of the chinese and it was known as nsibidi..nsibidi and its mode of writing existed more than 1000years ago..i believe our history was also written in that language but the clever white man made us burn up all this while our remainng records were cartered and placed in musuems all around europe. A nairalander, miss meiya did a thread on this...
https://www.nairaland.com/2002137/nsibidi-original-nigerian-writing-script

Another 95% of africans have no idea that the earliest egyptians from the beginning of civilizations were black through and through..yes dark skinned black....discovery and history channel usually and purposely omits this....see the thread below by rossike
https://www.nairaland.com/326177/tomb-art-ancient-egypt-black

we are

lastly and i assure u during the few weeks i spent on the quantum teleporation project, i did not find it funny that of all races/tribes etc involved in research, the jews are the most advanced in this research;i m nt sure this is a coincidence given that currently most of 'us' christians currently worship the jewish God...even as at 2007 a theoretical model of the time machine hath been created already in jerusalem
specifically the israeli university of jerusalem...see below

http://phys.org/news/2007-08-israeli-theoretical-machine.html

http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1248275

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by 6deep: 4:40am On Jun 22, 2015
[modified]
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by delishpot: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2015
gatiano:
The history of Us the Black people is so refined and so advance that the Black people of the world today can't believe. I don't blame them for such, I blame them for not reading at all, as the white people would say, "the best place to hide anything from a negro is the book". They are perfectly right, in that, they the white people took all the books away from us, they re adjusted these books, rewrote and revised them severally and thoroughly, replacing the words with metaphors and superficial myths etc, and they gave us the revised books amongst which are the bible and the hadith. To support the revised book, they employed preachers, pastors, imams and government officials to ensure that people studied the revised book to heart. Which we did will beyond the whiteman's greatest imagination. And that is why we are here now, loving a nude white jesus stick to a wooden cross. We simply just studied hard the revised books.

The graduates, Masters and doctorates' degrees holders would say or claim that they studied hard and read alot, yes, that is true, we read a lot, we read the revised books, a curriculum set by the white people to serve white-supremacy. Thus, the best place to hide the truth from the Black people is to hide the true original books.

To go straight to the point.
We made the white races/light races to teach us evil. nothing more.

The Black people knew evil but have never experienced it. To the Blackman, what is the use of knowing something without experiencing it? what is the use of knowledge without experience? Knowledge + Experience (doing or work) over time = Power. Thus "to know is to be, and to know something is to be that thing".

Since we could not perpetrate evil by ourselves due to our dominant nature (not dominate), we had to bring out that recessive gene or brown/light germ out of us to make a new weak being. Thus the saying or myth- "there was war in heaven, and the devil was cast out of the heavens" (the revised edition). The original, The Blackman removed or cast out the recessive genes from his temple.
When we made them, we had to give them dominion by putting ourselves to sleep(leaving just 168 of us intact to watch and takecare of the universe or atleast the solar system and another 60,000 who made them from their bodies who are called Eloheim; also Black brothers and sisters). If we do not give them that dominion, we would have killed them on their slightest filth or evil.

There a lot of accounts where arabs and white travellers and scholars few thousands of years ago said, when they came in contact with the Black people, there were no crimes, no wars, no hunger or wants. It all began after we had contacts with the light race people.

All the evil committed by Black people are copied, immitated and are derivatives. Anything they do, we copy or immitate it and we become twice more of the evil. We have been on both ends of the evil. doing it or suffering from it.

What is a recessive gene? Even the Black baby of 1 week old know the answer a million times better that charles darwin or gregor mendel.

So I challenge every person that calls the op crazy or I, To mention one single evil or crime committed by the Black people which is not a derivative.

NB- After the light races were made, We send them a lot of prophets to teach them good and righteouness, they were also gifted freewill. So that when they(the crazy ones), are destroyed, We won't or they rest of them can't claim that we did not warn enough.

The end game is that we now know that with evil comes destruction, when evil destructs it can't rebuild. Proof- Their christian head the pope is no appealing to be grateful to creation, and stop destroying it, because whatever technology they have can't rebuild it. We (Black people) can.

so, what has stopped our black brothers from re writting their own books and discovering their own inventions? Believe me, if we can show people the light in tgese dark times, they will follow it. Let dedicated wise men open up and teach these African religious studies, let them write books, let our elders work with our youths to record our past histories again, let every region write and let our youths learn them in schools instead of learning hamlet and shakepare or what ever is his name.
Its not as if juju worshipping has done us any more good anyway. Cos right now we have association of witches and wizards, we have lots of Babalawos and dibias etc what good have they done on the crimes commited on Nigerian soil? Why havent they used their powers to make evil leaders sick, why is shecow still running wild in Naija, why are armed robbersnd kidnappers still having profitable criminal lives? Show me the good juju worshipping has done.
They bring more death than life if you ask me. A true chtistian has no cause to shed a drop of blood while a juju worshipper may once in a while be required to serve his juju with some human blood from time to time this was what made many Africans dump their gods like hot coal and they still avoid them if they can today. The inca and Aztecs eere drowning in blood rituals, they lived for the blood they shed, No one was forced to repent and follow christ or die. People were made to see the difference between the God of the bible and their own jujus. They converted based on what they saw. And how easy it was to serve the white mans god. It was islam that brought allah by the sword. Besides all the blood and rituals did not even save them from the god of the white man. When the white man brought his god, their gods were powerless in his presence. Truth is any god who demands for human blood to please it wont get my attention ever. I dont care if it is from the white man, black man or green man.

NB This my post confuse me sef. Hunger na bad thing o.

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by herald9: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
delishpot:

so, what has stopped our black brothers from re writting their own books and discovering their own inventions? Believe me, if we can show people the light in tgese dark times, they will follow it. Let dedicated wise men open up and teach these African religious studies, let them write books, let our elders work with our youths to record our past histories again, let every region write and let our youths learn them in schools instead of learning hamlet and shakepare or what ever is his name.
Its not as if juju worshipping has done us any more good anyway. Cos right now we have association of witches and wizards, we have lots of Babalawos and dibias etc what good have they done on the crimes commited on Nigerian soil? Why havent they used their powers to make evil leaders sick, why is shecow still running wild in Naija, why are armed robbersnd kidnappers still having profitable criminal lives? Show me the good juju worshipping has done.
CC Rossike, Plaetton, Gatiano.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Heavenly102: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
are jews 'white'
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yes, You have been raptured, more so for a longtime now according to your story. I used the word "raptured" which imply that you began to see things and life the way they actually. And the questions began to build up in your mind. Nobody found you, You weren't lucky to have found this tread or any other, You questioned, you searched and The Creator in you lead you, and The Creator would lead you as He/She has always been present. He/She called out to You, and you not just listened, you complied, and that is what rapture is called.

I am no teacher, We are all teachers of one another. as we are all learners from those who know better that which we have less knowledge of. Don't just scratch surface, always dig deep till the end to find answers, have an extremely opened mind, don't just naively believe anybody or anything until The Creator in you says YEAH! that is also your intuition or what others may call instinct. Nothing is ridiculous as nothing is impossible as long as the mind can concive it.

Create time, 30mins to 2 hours a day to reading, read books by Black authors. Read, love it! Practical Mathematics is a must, it does not need paper and pen at basic, increase your consciousness and concentration. Eat less and don't touch the pork.

6deep:
Glad I bumped into this thread today! A little about me first. I'm 25, discovered about my introversion two years ago and since then, my mind has been on some kind of reverse thinking. Religion and conformism just weren't making sense anymore. At my workplace, on the streets or anywhere I went to, it was difficult to find people who would try for a split second to think about the OTHER side of LIFE.. The supposed EVIL side of life as we have been thought from birth.

All of a sudden, the religion stuff just wasn't making sense anymore and in fact, it was so hard to find people who were ready to think for themselves instead of what has been taught in churches, etc. Straight to the point, I have been exploring myself more which has made me dive into phsycology, ancient traditions from across the world and mathematics. There is this deep urge to LEARN about my African roots, Ibibio to be precise but who do I turn to? Where do I go to? Like a poster mentioned on this thread, what happened to our history before 1914? What happened about 500 years ago on these lands we are on right now? How come, we are now the Devil while the foreigners teach us about their own history.

I believe in God and supernatural events. I believe the Black man has been brainwashed to dump his/her own history for the European's. Today, over 90% of my friends, colleagues and relatives are busy with the normal happenings of life while ignoring this very part of our existence - Where are we from?

A few times, I have told my friends who cared to listen that the Blackman's land was once the cradle of civilisation but somehow, we are here today.... and maybe, we were intentionally PAUSED so as not to destroy ourselves with TOO much knowledge. I believe STRONGLY that the Blackman will once again inherit not just the knowledge of world manipulation but the wisdom too. How I wish, more of us were thinking more instead of burning time on Social Media rubbish.

Please note, I am still learning and will be following this thread closely. I had to signup to Nairaland so as to drop comment on this thread.

I never regret the things I learn, even though they may seem to be false in the future. Learning about my introversion and spending more time in solitude has brought so many dreams, thoughts, occurrences, etc from way back to full meaning. Now, I am able to comprehend and understand my environment. I look forward to learning more on this thread.

plaetton, gatiano, uzoexcel - you've got a willing student here.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
white in what sense? are white people, jews the children of God? No. Are they the people of God? perhaps, it depends.
Heavenly102:
are jews 'white'
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Anybody in a right state of mind would ask as you have asked. It is a very valid question.

We made a lot of discoveries, many we didn't patent and others would make you wonder what the whiteman then made.
What did the whiteman make before they took us as slaves (Beginning from 1555)? And if you mentioned pythagoras and socrates and others, then where did they get their learnings from?

I have address the facts that we learnt evil from the white people, and no one yet as ever mentioned to me the evil that we ourselves have committed without immitating or copying, Not one!

However, Evil is not limited to just acts of heartlessness, Laziness is evil, niggardliness(acting cheaply) is evil, dirty environment is evil, over eating is evil, nothing taking care of oneself up until the time it results in sickness or illness too is evil.

Thus evil is synonymous to "self-forgetfulness". Because, when one forgets, they permit that which is in contuary to tranquility, to order, to the usual way of nature of life and righteousness.

We were made to forget, we forget spiritually many trillions of years ago, We forgot mentally 50,000 years, and our physical forgetfulness occurred 6000 years ago. Thus we were dead, dead people walking. We did it to ourselves, The other races just added their load on us.

To answer Your question.

The journey towards self-awakening starts with THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF (meaning of yourself and people that look like yourself, because all black people are ONE, most of our African artifacts portrays it, it shows us).
THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD/ALLAH/CREATOR (this must be known to the best point as far as it can take us).
THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEVIL, THE KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THE OTHER RACES.
THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR EARTH, AND IMMIDIATE SURROUNDINGS AND PARAMETERS.

The lack of this knowledge is the reason why we work so much without reaping its benefits, which mean the more a black person works without the thorough knowledge of self and all other things, The person would just always work for the white people. And that is how it has been. Physical colonization ended, Mental colonization is very much alive and deadlier than the physical colonization/slavery. That is why we suffer.
Anything we do does not pay much because most of it goes to europe, it goes to the church(house of devil), part of it goes to the vatican or the freemason's lodges as in the prostestants, and to Mecca(arab white people) for the mohammedians. Do not think for a second that all the collections made in the dubious regious outlets, part of it are not sent out to the bosses(whites or arabs), They send them out without paying taxes on the land or to the government. paying so much for bad food with quality american names takes alot of money from us by making us fall sick. Africans work and they get money, true, but how they go is what 95% don't understand. Thus, we have a lot of rich yesterday, poor today.

To rewrite the history, We must first be reawakened, to ressurrect, we would have to know that the history was forged, as such learn the right one and rewrite it, never forgetting that the whites too are not relaxing, they are working.
We also have some geniuses amongst us who can change everything. But you must consider the uncle toms.

The uncle toms are 7 times more dangarous than the devil, surprisingly, they know the knowledge of self, they are intelligent. But they have professed their love and loyalty to the white people, most of are the ones kept in the government offices, and the whooly agba,pastors and imams, and rev fathers. They have forgotten themselves so deeply that, it would be almost impossible to bring them back. The cause. Money.

The love of money is not the root of evil(that is lie coined by the white people and their toms,uncle toms) Money is the root of all evil.
Wealth on the other hand is beautiful, because it doesn't just constitute material things, It has a lot in it.

Money is the root of evil, When we were still conscious of ourselves before 6000 years ago, and critically 4000 years ago. We knew money would cause problems later on. So we did not use the concept of money, We developed a best methods which we have used for trillions of years, which is just "do for society" We did for society and not individual, as i mentioned above, we don't patent our invention because it was for societal gain. We built the pyramids anywhere in the universe, but a name is never attached to it. We traded by barter. 1kg of salt for 1kg of diamonds. To us, it was the same, Because everything was readily available and never wasted, not an atom of waste worldwide was made by us.
Since money was used to destroy the society and the planet, money would be used to repair it, but not the dollar, yuen or euro.

Another example of self-forgetfulness.
Our tribal mark is what i'll used to explain, The tribal marks, the large plates in mouths were a way to reduce the slave traders and white people for capturing Us, It was a devalued property (i'm sorry for the term or phrase). Slave masters won't pay as much as they would pay for the fine bodied slaves. The cost of carrying a depreciated goods across the atlantics was not worth it.
Nobody would in their right senses want to mark their bodies, NO ONE! Our Elders devised a way, preservation of life is better than death or bondage, and they were 1000% right. They lied, they said the Gods wanted it. Today, The people would ignorantly say "it is the ways of our fathers".

The same for polygamy, Men died in wars, were carried away, A means was devised to level up the population. We were the first that started it. today, Black ignorant people say "it is the ways of our fathers".

We never knowing sacrificed our children, we learnt it, it is in the bible.

Before I came to know these things i say or write, I on purpose went to mix with white or light race people. I mixed with them and I studied the well. Nobody told me that they were the devil, well I didn't categorize them with that word at first though, that is because i was thinking God is a spirit and the devil as such.

I hope i didn't confuse you.
delishpot:

They bring more death than life if you ask me. A true chtistian has no cause to shed a drop of blood while a juju worshipper may once in a while be required to serve his juju with some human blood from time to time this was what made many Africans dump their gods like hot coal and they still avoid them if they can today. The inca and Aztecs eere drowning in blood rituals, they lived for the blood they shed, No one was forced to repent and follow christ or die. People were made to see the difference between the God of the bible and their own jujus. They converted based on what they saw. And how easy it was to serve the white mans god. It was islam that brought allah by the sword. Besides all the blood and rituals did not even save them from the god of the white man. When the white man brought his god, their gods were powerless in his presence. Truth is any god who demands for human blood to please it wont get my attention ever. I dont care if it is from the white man, black man or green man.

NB This my post confuse me sef. Hunger na bad thing o.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
gatiano:
Anybody in a right state of mind would ask as you have asked. It is a very valid question.

We made a lot of discoveries, many we didn't patent and others would make you wonder what the whiteman then made.
What did the whiteman make before they took us as slaves (Beginning from 1555)? And if you mentioned pythagoras and socrates and others, then where did they get their learnings from?

I have address the facts that we learnt evil from the white people, and no one yet as ever mentioned to me the evil that we ourselves have committed without immitating or copying, Not one!

However, Evil is not limited to just acts of heartlessness, Laziness is evil, niggardliness(acting cheaply) is evil, dirty environment is evil, over eating is evil, nothing taking care of oneself up until the time it results in sickness or illness too is evil.

Thus evil is synonymous to "self-forgetfulness". Because, when one forgets, they permit that which is in contuary to tranquility, to order, to the usual way of nature of life and righteousness.

We were made to forget, we forget spiritually many trillions of years ago, We forgot mentally 50,000 years, and our physical forgetfulness occurred 6000 years ago. Thus we were dead, dead people walking. We did it to ourselves, The other races just added their load on us.

To answer Your question.

The journey towards self-awakening starts with THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF (meaning of yourself and people that look like yourself, because all black people are ONE, most of our African artifacts portrays it, it shows us).
THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD/ALLAH/CREATOR (this must be known to the best point as far as it can take us).

The lack of this knowledge is the reason why we work so much without reaping its benefits, which mean the more a black person works without the thorough knowledge of self and all other things, The person would just always work for the white people. And that is how it has been. Physical colonization ended, Mental colonization is very much alive and deadlier than the physical colonization/slavery. That is why we suffer.
Anything we do does not pay much because most of it goes to europe, it goes to the church(house of devil), part of it goes to the vatican or the freemason's lodges as in the prostestants, and to Mecca(arab white people) for the mohammedians. Do not think for a second that all the collections made in the dubious regious outlets, part of it are not sent out to the bosses(whites or arabs), They send them out without paying taxes on the land or to the government. paying so much for bad food with quality american names takes alot of money from us by making us fall sick. Africans work and they get money, true, but how they go is what 95% don't understand. Thus, we have a lot of rich yesterday, poor today.

To rewrite the history, We must first be reawakened, to ressurrect, we would have to know that the history was forged, as such learn the right one and rewrite it, never forgetting that the whites too are not relaxing, they are working.
We also have some geniuses amongst us who can change everything. But you must consider the uncle toms.

The uncle toms are 7 times more dangarous than the devil, surprisingly, they know the knowledge of self, they are intelligent. But they have professed their love and loyalty to the white people, most of are the ones kept in the government offices, and the whooly agba,pastors and imams, and rev fathers. They have forgotten themselves so deeply that, it would be almost impossible to bring them back. The cause. Money.

The love of money is not the root of evil(that is lie coined by the white people and their toms,uncle toms) Money is the root of all evil.
Wealth on the other hand is beautiful, because it doesn't just constitute material things, It has a lot in it.

Money is the root of evil, When we were still conscious of ourselves before 6000 years ago, and critically 4000 years ago. We knew money would cause problems later on. So we did not use the concept of money, We developed a best methods which we have used for trillions of years, which is just "do for society" We did for society and not individual, as i mentioned above, we don't patent our invention because it was for societal gain. We built the pyramids anywhere in the universe, but a name is never attached to it. We traded by barter. 1kg of salt for 1kg of diamonds. To us, it was the same, Because everything was readily available and never wasted, not an atom of waste worldwide was made by us.
Since money was used to destroy the society and the planet, money would be used to repair it, but not the dollar, yuen or euro.

Our tribal mark is what i'll used to explain, The tribal marks, the large plates in mouths were a way to reduce the slave traders and white people for capturing Us, It was a devalued property (i'm sorry for the term or phrase). Slave masters won't pay as much as they would pay for the fine bodied slaves. The cost of carrying a depreciated goods across the atlantics was not worth it.
Nobody would in their right senses want to mark their bodies, NO ONE! Our Elders devised a way, preservation of life is better than death or bondage, and they were 1000% right. They lied, they said the Gods wanted it. Today, The people would ignorantly say "it is the ways of our fathers".

The same for polygamy, Men died in wars, were carried away, A means was devised to level up the population. We were the first that started it. today, Black ignorant people say "it is the ways of our fathers".

Before I came to know these things i say or write, I on purpose went to mix with white or light race people. I mixed with them and I studied the well. Nobody told me that they were the devil, well I didn't categorize them with that word at first though, that is because i was thinking God is a spirit and the devil as such.

Hmmm... Tell lies over and over again, then it starts to sound like the truth.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by sonmvayina(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Na gunn dem use....

2 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by delishpot: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2015
gatiano:

To answer Your question.

Thank you brother, you did not confuse me. Except in the polygamy part, men have stopped fighting wars na. What is thr use of having 50 kids that thr man will not even have time for? If done now, it will be solely to pleasure the man. When men start fighting wars and stuff again, then I will advocate polygamy. ( men and pussy sha, no mater the battle wey dey front, tgey must remember polygamy grin grin. Men we are selfish o, as if women are not humans at all. grin. We just want access to as many pussy as we need without feeling any guilt and polygamy gives us that ground. It doesnt mater if we sexualy satisfy those women all that maters is that we are satisfied.

But, I catch all the other points you stated. One thing you must understand here brother is that a force stronger than our gods is at play. Yes! I said stronger cos when it arrived, our gods went silent. Do you think jujus were not used to wage wars with the white men?
If our gods were alive and if they had saved the communities that served or worshiped them believe me, the white man would not have had access to our lands to do as they please.
The white man is a bully, a very big bully. Best way to fight a bully is not to abuse or insult him for his actions, its to gang up against him and take him down. That is what we need to do.
Believe me, all this religion thing is BS. If the gods being worshiped were effective, if they can inflict disease, why did they look on while the white man rapped their lands? Destroyed their shrines and basically spat on them?
Dont even say out fore fathers never did blood sacrifice to our gods at all at all, if you claim that one then I have nothing more to say. Cos it will be clear all your info and ideas are false about what you know.
Every other point stated I agree 100% Bros I am with you on this one. How do we(Those of us interested in re writing history) go about re educating our people? Africans are waking up and are hungry for truth. Just that the many unwise ones will be too drunk in ignorance to handle such knowledge and use it positively. It will be like giving a drunk monkey a fully loaded gun.

1 Like

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2015
On the contuary, We are the ones who slept, The creators never sleeps. However, They planned it, and Those Creators are actually Us. I will explain in later tread. "Ye are Gods, because you are the children of The Most High". Since One of Them is You and You are One of Them, You agreed to whatever it is that is happening every seconds and minutes of this universal life.

Can God subject Himself/Herself to such ridicule from babies and all the pain? The only answer to that is GOD IS FEARLESS. Pain is a chin chin to God, We will forget the pain, if we can't readily and on our remember the pain we felt when we were born. Yes, it wasn't only the Mothers that felt pain, The child took most of it, coming into the world so innocently to meet evil directly, don't get me wrong, the child is not born of sin, the child was born into a world of sin, a such has had an experience of it the moment of birth. the sudden disconnection from his/her life support, the coming out from the beautiful comfort of lively darkness into a sharp light, the sudden experience of dryness, the tight hands holding so that he/she does not fall because of the slippery nature of the liquid etc, will make the baby forget all the pain, because it is too excruciating.

It is not only the pain that is forgotten, all the vital information that was brought too are forgotten; So it was an intentional device by the devils. Haven't you heard that the devils are tricky, they are very brilliant. after which would follow several unneeded and dubious indoctrination of christianity, mohammedian and several other religions that after 10 years of age, we are already stu pid and on our way of evil dealings. That is why everybody more than 10 years of age, must go to a place called hell. It doesn't matter how bornagain one is. the reason is because, we have seen it and must have developed an habit that we have suppressed, thus when we get a little fresh air, we can just revert back to the usual habits. (Creator is can not be fool ed), even Jesus went to hell for three days. (three days can mean 3 seconds or 300 years depending on the level of everybody's wickedness regardless of colour).

Gandolf as depicted as Orunmila went to hell fighting his demon, and he appeared with light (that is Yahweh talking to us) Gandolf is a Black character.

We slept, not the Creator and I will explain the process later according to what The Elders said.

Did we make sacrifice? YES! there is no lying about it, We did, we even did some cannibalism. But it did not start with us, we never did it until we came in contact with the light skin people (And there is a logical and mathematical explanation to that effect).

How can we rewrite our history? In my opinion, the true knowledge of our history and self and God and the devil, will bring all Black people together. Once there UNITY within all the Black people, creation begins! That is what the devils have always worked on, disuniting the Black people.

delishpot:

Thank you brother, you did not confuse me. Except in the polygamy part, men have stopped fighting wars na. What is thr use of having 50 kids that thr man will not even have time for? If done now, it will be solely to pleasure the man. When men start fighting wars and stuff again, then I will advocate polygamy. ( men and pussy sha, no mater the battle wey dey front, tgey must remember polygamy grin grin. Men we are selfish o, as if women are not humans at all. grin. We just want access to as many pussy as we need without feeling any guilt and polygamy gives us that ground. It doesnt mater if we sexualy satisfy those women all that maters is that we are satisfied.

But, I catch all the other points you stated. One thing you must understand here brother is that a force stronger than our gods is at play. Yes! I said stronger cos when it arrived, our gods went silent. Do you think jujus were not used to wage wars with the white men?
If our gods were alive and if they had saved the communities that served or worshiped them believe me, the white man would not have had access to our lands to do as they please.
The white man is a bully, a very big bully. Best way to fight a bully is not to abuse or insult him for his actions, its to gang up against him and take him down. That is what we need to do.
Believe me, all this religion thing is BS. If the gods being worshiped were effective, if they can inflict disease, why did they look on while the white man rapped their lands? Destroyed their shrines and basically spat on them?
Dont even say out fore fathers never did blood sacrifice to our gods at all at all, if you claim that one then I have nothing more to say. Cos it will be clear all your info and ideas are false about what you know.
Every other point stated I agree 100% Bros I am with you on this one. How do we(Those of us interested in re writing history) go about re educating our people? Africans are waking up and are hungry for truth. Just that the many unwise ones will be too drunk in ignorance to handle such knowledge and use it positively. It will be like giving a drunk monkey a fully loaded gun.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
They did not defeat us with a gun, We defeated them severally with guns, or swords etc. They only met us later in disunity and the disatisfaction within the Black nation had gotten to an all time high. The Black people that came from the north africa and middle east later around 1000 to 2000 years ago came black skin but their brains had the thinking of the devils which they had learnt.

Also, The whitemen were kidnapping Blackwomen, and raising half-castes. Know that sperm origin of production is the brain. Thus, those mullatoes were for their white fathers than their mothers. They stayed all around the islands around Africa like cape verde.

Thirdly, there were those who prepared our minds for receiving the white people warmly through manipulation of suggestion (the use of symbols), These are 8 ft tall terrestial who became extra-terrestrial because, we made them too here. This extra-terrestrial are the main inventors of christianity. One would ask what their interest was? They had alot of interest, it was a matter of their survival. That image of white jesus with long blond hair and blue eyes is an extra-terrestrial human animal mix breed called andrmedans or plaeidians.

delishpot:

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
We get gun too, and with swag. You may say these are just paintings, Yes they are, remember that da vinci and william shakespears images too are paintings.

sonmvayina:
Na gunn dem use....

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
gatiano:
We get gun too, and with swag. You may say these are just paintings, Yes they are, remember that da vinci and william shakespears images too are paintings.

This guy don mad finish
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Our Self- forgetfulness didn't just appear overnight through some spell and any spell, It took a very long time, We can say immidiately after the universe and all within was created which is several of trillions years ago(spiritual falling/death), and/or 50,000 years when we decided to stray away from this planet's center of civilization to several places on the planet (mental death), and the final falling which was 6000 years ago (physical fall death), Yet we were still able to do a whole lot of things that the other races are calling wonders of the world( all that was after mental fall and other after physical fall).

1 billion and 8 million Men and Women (504 million Black men and 504 million Black women) came from the last universe. Towards the end of the last universe, The 1B8M were in an expanded state of mind called Cosmic Unity. This Cosmic Unity is what is called ONE GOD, best called ALLAH/HALLA.

In this Comic Unity, I am ONE with everybody, I feel what everybody is feeling(not compulsorily) and All others can feel one another, and not just that all the entities,animals, plants, etc.

Then They rise above the universe seeing it just like a ball in their palm, that universe then becomes the new earth, and the stars of the previous universe became the atoms of the new earth, Thus, As above, so Below, Physics is the knowledge of the laws and principle of the atoms and electrons, Astronomy is the knowledge of the laws and principles of the stars and planets. star is a big atom, atom is a small star. As electrons are small planets and planets are big electrons. "AS ABOVE SO BELOW".

They created themselves into new bodies of 7 components "Magnetism, Electricity, Light, Ether, Gas, Liquid and Solid", Ether being the mid one enclosed all the other component, thus they have a Black skin, It had to be Black because all colours are contained in Black, Without Black there won't be creation.

It was obviously very dark without sun and the new earth was perfectly in a space where the new universe started expanding, thus that first earth is in the center of this universe, If not we won't have known the diameter of the universe plus as we speak, the universe is still expanding and Our Elder can today tell by how far it had expanded this very moment.

If there was no sun, how did they live or see? They were in a cosmic unity, in that state, everything is clearer a billion times than all our eyes put together can see. Everything was in a perfected state, The animal(totem), Plants, herbs etc. NB, They were in a perfect union of unity as ONE CREATOR, yet Each of Them knew Himself/Herself individually as A Creator.

They decided what the universe would look like, the numbers of stars, sizes of suns, it wind system, Thus nothing was a mistake. (this is when we took each and every of our fate).

They divided themselves into group of 7000 groups of 144,000 each. 144,000 go on to start creating for a period of 6000 years each and the 7000th year, they would take a rest, another group take over for another 6000 years and so and so. And this was how They could tell time. Thus the Quran says , They made heavens and earth in 6 periods, and the Bible 6 days and on the 7th they rested.

They made the stars etc by condensing their minds first into magnetism, electricity to light and ether, gas, liquid and solids. They start and complete the creation in 6000 years, then the star would naturally take up itself and it gets ready after about 1 trillion years. Since they create each after every 7000 years, a new star is completed every 7000 years. When 1 star is completely formed, 144,000 people are sent to fill it.

About 1 trillion years, The sun on the first earth was formed, and there was light, and everything fell into place. The first earth is the only one and is perfectly vertical having everlasting spring climate, no winter, no too much hot.

After 1 trillion years, The Creators broke away from the Cosmic Unity in order to bring forth New beings which are their descendants.
They created a perfect society for their children, they don't need it themselves, since they are perfect.

They formed 24 Elders (12 Queens and 12 Kings) according to the Eldest, Making 12 nations of the Black people.
Every 12 Kings and 12 Queens are a Couple.
Each Couple has 12 assistance, making 144 Chiefs
Each Chiefs has 1000 assistance each, making 144,000 Judges.

Breaking away from the Cosmic Unity was the first fall, however, forgetfulness didn't start from there, because Our First Ancestors left us a curriculum of initiation to follow unity we come in unity with our first Ancestors which are actually Our First Self.

I hope i didn't bore or confuse no one. to be continued....
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
gatiano:
Our Self- forgetfulness didn't just appear overnight through some spell and any spell, It took a very long time, We can say immidiately after the universe and all within was created which is several of trillions years ago(spiritual falling/death), and/or 50,000 years when we decided to stray away from this planet's center of civilization to several places on the planet (mental death), and the final falling which was 6000 years ago (physical fall death), Yet we were still able to do a whole lot of things that the other races are calling wonders of the world( all that was after mental fall and other after physical fall).

1 billion and 8 million Men and Women (504 million Black men and 504 million Black women) came from the last universe. Towards the end of the last universe, The 1B8M were in an expanded state of mind called Cosmic Unity. This Cosmic Unity is what is called ONE GOD, best called ALLAH/HALLA.

In this Comic Unity, I am ONE with everybody, I feel what everybody is feeling(not compulsorily) and All others can feel one another, and not just that all the entities,animals, plants, etc.

Then They rise above the universe seeing it just like a ball in their palm, that universe then becomes the new earth, and the stars of the previous universe became the atoms of the new earth, Thus, As above, so Below, Physics is the knowledge of the laws and principle of the atoms and electrons, Astronomy is the knowledge of the laws and principles of the stars and planets. star is a big atom, atom is a small star. As electrons are small planets and planets are big electrons. "AS ABOVE SO BELOW".

They created themselves into new bodies of 7 components "Magnetism, Electricity, Light, Ether, Gas, Liquid and Solid", Ether being the mid one enclosed all the other component, thus they have a Black skin, It had to be Black because all colours are contained in Black, Without Black there won't be creation.

It was obviously very dark without sun and the new earth was perfectly in a space where the new universe started expanding, thus that first earth is in the center of this universe, If not we won't have known the diameter of the universe plus as we speak, the universe is still expanding and Our Elder can today tell by how far it had expanded this very moment.

If there was no sun, how did they live or see? They were in a cosmic unity, in that state, everything is clearer a billion times than all our eyes put together can see. Everything was in a perfected state, The animal(totem), Plants, herbs etc. NB, They were in a perfect union of unity as ONE CREATOR, yet Each of Them knew Himself/Herself individually as A Creator.

They decided what the universe would look like, the numbers of stars, sizes of suns, it wind system, Thus nothing was a mistake. (this is when we took each and every of our fate).

They divided themselves into group of 7000 groups of 144,000 each. 144,000 go on to start creating for a period of 6000 years each and the 7000th year, they would take a rest, another group take over for another 6000 years and so and so. And this was how They could tell time. Thus the Quran says , They made heavens and earth in 6 periods, and the Bible 6 days and on the 7th they rested.

They made the stars etc by condensing their minds first into magnetism, electricity to light and ether, gas, liquid and solids. They start and complete the creation in 6000 years, then the star would naturally take up itself and it gets ready after about 1 trillion years. Since they create each after every 7000 years, a new star is completed every 7000 years. When 1 star is completely formed, 144,000 people are sent to fill it.

About 1 trillion years, The sun on the first earth was formed, and there was light, and everything fell into place. The first earth is the only one and is perfectly vertical having everlasting spring climate, no winter, no too much hot.

After 1 trillion years, The Creators broke away from the Cosmic Unity in order to bring forth New beings which are their descendants.
They created a perfect society for their children, they don't need it themselves, since they are perfect.

They formed 24 Elders (12 Queens and 12 Kings) according to the Eldest, Making 12 nations of the Black people.
Every 12 Kings and 12 Queens are a Couple.
Each Couple has 12 assistance, making 144 Chiefs
Each Chiefs has 1000 assistance each, making 144,000 Judges.

Breaking away from the Cosmic Unity was the first fall, however, forgetfulness didn't start from there, because Our First Ancestors left us a curriculum of initiation to follow unity we come in unity with our first Ancestors which are actually Our First Self.

I hope i didn't bore or confuse no one. to be continued....

Where are those perfect black people now?
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by isalegan2: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I think I'll place this piece of excreta firmly in the pits where it belongs.

Anyone with a functioning brain and/or knowledge of African/world history is welcome to contribute. Thanks.

grin Hahahaha. Thank you! It was a load of b.s., but in his mind's eye he probably sees a great "thinker."

2 Likes

Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by isalegan2: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
gatiano:
Before you attack me. Kindly give or tell me the defination of the word "Muslim"? no joke. Now tell me the defination of other religion.

The white arabs are Muslims by faith, they are trained to be Muslims.

The Black people are born Muslims, Born a Mason. We don't need to learn good or righteousness, It is already built in us.

Nicely done. Straight to the point. smiley cool
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by ibe9ja: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Actually what you ARE doing is advocating the worship of America and the west. You cannot stomach criticism of their actions because you regard them as your superior overlords. Kindly keep your wretched sentiments to yourself. The world cannot afford to romanticise nations leading us down the abyss. You are dazzled by the flashing lights of the west. Their gleaming inventions. This has blinded you to the fact that those are temporal distractions that would disappear in one night, were the west to persist in its policies of monstrous militarism and weaponisation, economic apartheid and brigandage, and environmental destruction. Put simply, you need to grow up.

I pity your followers. Who's more foolish, the fool, or the fools who follow him? If u can answer this question then u are not as foolish as I thought.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by gatiano(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
The 1 Billion 8 Million Black Creators all broke away from The Cosmic Unity. (When we are in Cosmic Unity, which is the expanded state of mind, that condition is called Heaven).
They broke away from the Cosmic Unity leaving only the 24 Elders (12 Kings and 12 Queens), Have you notice, that across almost all of the Black nations or tribes, We don't have pronouns for genders, even The Fulanis class everybody as One, except for objects and animals, and The Yoruba and The Igbos are no different atall, They both use "O" for both the genders. This shows that Man is not greater than Woman and if anything atall, The Woman is what 3 times more than the Man.

There is only 0ne ruler out of all the 24 Elders, If a King rules now, a Queen would be the next ruler. One term of rule is 25,000 years based on the complete cycle of the axis of the globe.

They left the cosmic unity so that they could procreate descendants. The new generation has no experience of cosmic unity, so they are born with the life span of 7000 years.

The reason it had to be 7000 years was because of the 7great rituals, 1 ritual for every 1000 years, At the time when they complete the 7th ritual they would be like the Creator in knowledge but not yet in wisdom.

The other reason was for population control. Only 144 million people are born every 1000 years, so at the end of 7000 years, there can only be 1 billion and 8 million people precisely equal between male and female.
One Man and His Complement(His Wife) would always have just two children a male and a female. Such were the rules and nobody broke it, There knowledge was so high that they could make what kind of baby they want, It all depends on food and hormones.

The Elders would have life span of 700,000 years. As one ascends into glory, the Elders amongst those that broke away from cosmic unity joins the rank.

Remember that the First Creators lived over 1 trillion years, that was because of the cosmic unity and mostly because of the food. The kind of food we eat and how we eat depends on how long we will live (that stand true).

We have 12 Kings and 12 Queens, that mean we had only 12 Nations. (Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri, Urhobo, Hutsi, Zulu etc) are all new a lot of them formed after 4000BC, And a few over 50,000 years ago, like the atlantis, lemuuria, aztec, the ones in the indian valley called Siddi or Dravadian, Those in the Pacific.

The Judges are sent to lay a foundation of 72000 towns over 12 seperate different country around the First earth. Each Nation has 84 million people, each nation has one King and one Queen, 12 Chiefs and 12000 Judges.

After one trillion years, A star with an earth like capable of sustaining humans would be already, and 144,000 people would volunteer, to seed the new earth first, after about few million years, the plants would have grown and they would put animals there from the original totem, after about one million years, the earth is ready for humans to live on it. 144000 settle in and after 7000 years, the population would reach 1 billion 8 million equally between male and female. We can never pass that number on any given earth.

To challenge me, google the population of the earth, The Black people are either less than the number but can never pass that number NEVER!

delishpot, This is why we would never have delibrately sacrificed any of ourselves, Each live was so crucial to the life of our society. Nobody was useless, nobody was ever sick. Each and everyone of us was exceedingly unique that he/she is lovingly needed yet we are ONE. If we remove anything from One, then it can't be whole again.
Re: How did the White get the Black to believe A White Will Fly Down To Save Him? by tpiadotcom: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
btw, who is the "black", " white" and "black" in the thread title?

who are these people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Observing Good Friday Around The World / Hell Fire Does Not Exist According To Jehovah's Witnesses. Is That True? / Miracleln February Happens Once In Every 823yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 349
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.