Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,173 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (42023 Views)

Dogara On Anti-graft War: We Are Dealing With Leaves And Fruits But Not Root / Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Drugs.

Tinubu is high on his own hype.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by Hemanwel(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tinubu trying so hard to redeem his bashed,battered,and trampled political influence in Nigeria!

BTW:

I got this from a group and it got me
thinking:
A woman thoroughly beat her son for stealing. She then asked him "do you know where your stealing habit will lead you?". The boy said 'yes I know'. Surprised,the mother asked,"where?" and the son replied "NationalAssembly".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by rhymesteey(f): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin angry
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by Tellnig: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Both of them owe me apologies self

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by demandtruth: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
It seems Tinubu names now sells more than any other news

He, Tinubu, should make it a franchise .
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by lomprico(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
APC is a coalition of ACN, ANPP and CPC. tinubu dose not own APC it is not his creation he shld go n sit down joo! cocaine pusher.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by DesChyko: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
And what statement will that make?
Go and put your house in order, Tinubu. Must you shove the damage control all over our faces?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by pure2012soul(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Somebody should please tell Opolo eyes to CHANGE the white powder he is sniffing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by Edmomd(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
MosakuAW:
Jagaban! Okunrin meta ati abo. Oju yobo 1 of Lagos.

There is no need to apologise to Tinubu if the story is true. All they have to do is to apologise to APC members and move on because of national interest.

Nobody owns APC. APC is a party not a company, that is why, you will never see a leader or head in APC or any political party with the title "MD" or "CEO"

Tinubu should just leave everything behind and move on so that your party will not fall just like PEEDEEPEE.
This article was not saying that ther two indiscipline party memebers should apologise to Tinubu publicly but to party as a whole. So as to serve as a punishment for them. Please let's realise that this is a political party that comprises of some many politivian with ulterior motives thhat should be checked. Let Saraki and Dogara apologise on National dailies to stem what may lead to another disaster in the Party.
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by lomprico(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
All this stupid bloggers carrying unverified news should leave Tinubu alone and allow him to enjoy his life. They have been spreading all manners of unverified news on Tinubu and APC.
is vanguard newspaper a blog site?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by damiloladuke: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by banggy: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
I think they deserve to apologise to Tinubu, He made them who they are today..... U dont bite the finger that fed you
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by kay29000(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
When the Universe wants to do something, it uses people, events and circumstances...and once that thing is achieved, the vehicle that was used has no more backing from the Universal forces, and can fall apart. Buhari is there now...The Universe has achieved its purpose, and that's all that really matters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by myklangelo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tinubu God...they will come for confession too so you will give them national penance.
You are high on ur ego.
Buharijuana.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by boyt1: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
It's obvious the pride and greed of tinubu has finally distroyed him just like M. Gaddafi
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by tonychristopher: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
banggy:
I think they deserve to apologise to Tinubu, He made them who they are today..... U dont bite the finger that fed you

Tinubu na God .
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by Orunto: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Eh now! Tinubu is the Oga patapata of APC.
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by lomprico(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
banggy:
made them how? he paid for their education from primary schl to Tertiary or what? or he gave them jobs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by oladele97: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
let me just follow to see what happened next week
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by landinfo: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
I still don't know when Thief.nubu became GOD

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by wsho2015(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Make tinubo go boil bush.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by bigfather(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
banggy:

Made who ? This guy,u dey funny gan o !

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by osimataylor(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
All this stupid bloggers carrying unverified news should leave Tinubu alone and allow him to enjoy his life. They have been spreading all manners of unverified news on Tinubu and APC.They are stupid bloggers now eh? When they were doing his bidding against GEJ etal they were not stupid.What goes around comes around.Lif na turn by turn.This is just the begining.LoL,

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by pussygotlips: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Make i teach them,
na so them go write full page.
We apologise We apologise We apologiseWe apologise We apologise We apologiseWe apologise We apologise We apologise
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by Jowonloju(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
MosakuAW:
Jagaban! Okunrin meta ati abo. Oju yobo 1 of Lagos.

There is no need to apologise to Tinubu if the story is true. All they have to do is to apologise to APC members and move on because of national interest.

Nobody owns APC. APC is a party not a company, that is why, you will never see a leader or head in APC or any political party with the title "MD" or "CEO"

Tinubu should just leave everything behind and move on so that your party will not fall just like PEEDEEPEE.

IF NO BODY OWNS THE PART, TINUBU ACCEPTED SARAKI INTO THE PARTY NOT THE OTHER WAY, WHY IS SARAKI BEGGING EVERY ONE INCLUDING OBJ TO BEG BUHARI. ANY ONE THAT THINK BUHARI DOES NOT AND WILL NOT CONTINUE TO RESPECT THE PARTY IS DULL, EVEN IF TINUBU ACCEPT, THE PYRRHIC VICTORY, HAS LEFT AN OPEN WOUNDS IN THE HEART OF THE 51 APC SENATORS NOT PRESENT AT THE INAUGURATION BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT INVITED THEM.
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by mightyokwy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kikikikikiki cheesy grin grin. Tinubu still leaking his wound. If I hear say them beg am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by xcolanto(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Theif.nibu is a cry baby! He should be sulking and sucking his thumb already! Nonsense grin
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by adonbilivit: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
steph2sweet I swear.
Re: Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard by landinfo: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
dayo23:
I saw it and I decide to post it, was actually suprise. I doubt the info, my role model will never say such

dayo23:
I think Tinubu meant for the party, but Pro-PDP/Tanoid twisted it

Na wa oooo u just dey contradict ya sef as small pikin wey u be so, how can U write that U very much doubt the story ONLY to come around & type "I think Tinubu meant for the party"

Why is it that u guys that follow APC reason like kids & decide to sell ya thinking faculty to the meat sellers for butcher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Buhari Hands Shocker To Governors, Says They Won't Nominate Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.