Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. (1453 Views)

The Poo Called Feelings / She Scares Me With Dis. / She Scares Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is not a thread to bash ladies, but there are just certain categories of ladies I dread.
We have been brought up to believe that ladies are very delicate and almost incapable of hurting a fly. So any lady I see
doing things contrary to this stereotype scares the poo out of me.

Chief among these ladies are the
ABORTIONISTS. By virtue of the work I do, I have had first hand contact with ladies who come to seek means to abort their foetus. What scares me most is how decided and unperturbed they normally appear when they come. I consider that a lady who commits abortion is heartless
and can commit murder. Most people kill others out of fear of the known or unknown. For instance, a masked armed-
robber who is demasked by his victim would most likely kill the victim.

Any lady who can't endure the
consequence of unwanted pregnacy but think that the best way to solve it is to terminate the foetus can do just about anything. She can even kill to cover her tracks in other issues of life.
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by agarawu23(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
what's the topic of discussion exactly?
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
what's the topic of discussion exactly?
She scares the poo out of me.

1 Like

Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
ok
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Melahou(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
I totally disagree
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
justified19:
ok
Is that all you can say?
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by agarawu23(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
humnsikan:
She scares the poo out of me.
who? undecided
seems you don't get me, how can we help you ? what exactly do you want us to discuss on ?
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Melahou:
I totally disagree
What's your reason for disagreeing?
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Tapout(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
who? undecided
seems you don't get me, how can we help you ? what exactly do you want us to discuss on ?
The body of the article.
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Judeoxide(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
I talk sense enter one head..now the baby is out handsome and intelligent..so sad some are so stone hearted that they see nothing in it...to me they scare the demon out of me....
To tell you how terrible it is
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
This thread scares the piss outta me!
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Judeoxide:
I talk sense enter one head..now the baby is out handsome and intelligent..so sad some are so stone hearted that they see nothing in it...to me they scare the demon out of me....
To tell you how terrible it is
you did a nice job saving the next potential Wale Adenuga. How I wish people have seen Kimberly's post on facebook, a picture of her and the baby she almost aborted. Very inspiring!
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This thread scares the piss outta me!
How? Could you elaborate?
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Abortion is bad in all aspects. May God forgive all ladies AND GUYS who have been involved in the act before in Jesus name, amen. Please let the innocent children live. Jesus is Lord.
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Melahou(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
humnsikan:
What's your reason for disagreeing?

Some of them do it because the can't go through it alone especially when the boy does not what to take responsibility.

It could also be pressure from the guy because he is not ready to father a child.

While some ladies on their part do it because they don't want it to affect the schooling or shame to the family or not ready to have a child out of wedlock?

That you do abortion does not mean that you can "kill" you fellow man or woman when provoked.
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
barrnchedo:
Abortion is bad in all aspects. May God forgive all ladies AND GUYS who have been involved in the act before in Jesus name, amen. Please let the innocent children live. Jesus is Lord.
Yeah, Jesus will forgive anyone who comes to him for it.

1 Like

Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Judeoxide(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
humnsikan:
you did a nice job saving the next potential Wale Adenuga. How I wish people have seen Kimberly's post on facebook, a picture of her and the baby she almost aborted. Very inspiring!
I just wish I can help as many as every lady achieve that...just 3 to 6 months of stigma and that is all fa
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Judeoxide(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Melahou:

Some of them do it because the can't go through it alone especially when the boy does not what to take responsibility.

It could also be pressure from the guy because he is not ready to father a child.

While some ladies on their part do it because they don't want it to affect the schooling or shame to the family or not ready to have a child out of wedlock?

That you do abortion does not mean that you can "kill" you fellow man or woman when provoked
there is no just reason to kill..call it abortion killing is killing...
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Melahou:

That you do abortion does not mean that you can "kill" you fellow man or woman when provoked.

Yeah, I opened this thread and posted this article knowing that the reason most people give for aborting their foetuses usually seem plausible. You see, most murderers didn't set out to murder. Some were blackmailed and thought the way out was to murder. You just need to read the stories of those whom the world seemed against but who decided to keep their pregnancies. Some took the decision at the brink of committing the act. I came across the testimony of some of these people and their unaborted babies on facebook today. Some of those babies were now adults and having a nice time with their moms. You needed to see the torrents of emotional comments that followed each picture and post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Dinnyuy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
barrnchedo:
Question......
What will you do if someone treten's to abort a baby you know you are not the father?
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
humnsikan:
Is that all you can say?
I av more to say, will modify later.
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
op where is da poo she scared out of u?
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by humnsikan: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Andrew114:
op where is da poo she scared out of u?
It's here.
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
humnsikan:
It's here.
that's y dis thread smells
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by DEIFIED(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
I dont know what to post here.
Re: She Scares The Poo Out Of Me. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dinnyuy:
Question......
What will you do if someone treten's to abort a baby you know you are not the father?
you preach to her and also ask the Holy Ghost to touch her heart.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know / Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? / For Those Wey Don Change From Baby, Sweetie, Honey, Darling, To "Bae",

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.