Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? (1476 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Danjuma827(m): 7:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Most virgin guys or ladies actually get intimidated when people tell them they lack the opportunity and that is why they are still virgins. Hmmm.... Romancelanders what's your say in this...........
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by donholy28(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2015
According to me...A virgin guy na lack of opportunity but can't say d same bout a girl
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Gurgle(f): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Its a stup!d thing to say to somebody whether they have had the opportunity or not, wetin consign them

Don't need to go searching for somebody to disflower you in the name of creating opportunity, mtchew

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Danjuma827(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:
Its a stup!d thing to say to somebody whether they have had the opportunity or not, wetin consign them

Don't need to go searching for somebody to disflower you in the name of creating opportunity, mtchew
that's true my sister
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by bewla(m): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2015
nice if u are a lady keep it for the right man not skirt guy
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Infomizer(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
"Probably" - that's more like it.

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
bewla:
nice if u are a lady keep it for the right man not skirt guy
should males also keep it for the right lady
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by bewla(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
ask father
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2015
bewla:
ask father
whose father?
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Would females appreciate it?
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2015
blublahd:

Would females appreciate it?
I can't speak for all of them

I would

Also the point isn't whether we'd appreciate it or not. It's whether it's right or not.
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by bewla(m): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
whose father?
Catholic father now
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I can't speak for all of them

I would

Also the point isn't whether we'd appreciate it or not. It's whether it's right or not.
I find it right.
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2015
bewla:
Catholic father now
What if we're not catholic

who should we ask
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2015
blublahd:

I find it right.
Good. So you think it applies to both genders
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by tosyne2much(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Most often than not, it's lack of opportunity

Though some are still hell bent not to indulge in sex even when opportunity arises

To each his own opinion cool
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Welrez(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2015
It is so with some virgins. Some virgins are ready to get deflowered, they fantasize about it. It's why some covertly masturbate. But this does not mean there are no genuine ones.
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Omotayor123(f): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Lack of opportunity bi ti bawo When guys no finish for world..

No matter how un-appreciable a girl is, There will still be thousands of guys that wouldn't mind laying with her..
So which opportunity is OP referring to? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by therealdeal10: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Y wuld it b a lack of opportunity
Sm pipu still value their pride
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by bewla(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

What if we're not catholic

who should we ask
then dont go to him (boy) alone go with double double paint o bra o tight o short nica o Jeans o shirt o even friend in that way u but remain virgin devil no go enter and no do long trut drink they make one sleep o and food they make one dizzy no for get all this and you are but save
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by IamLEGEND1: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
See me, i be virgin na
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by bewla(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2015
no more answer u here me
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 09, 2015
bewla:
then dont go to him (boy) alone go with double double paint o bra o tight o short nica o Jeans o shirt o even friend in that way u but remain virgin devil no go enter and no do long trut drink they make one sleep o and food they make one dizzy no for get all this and you are but save
ok I don hear
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
See me, i be virgin na

This ain't the thread for you my dear

Don't be offended just go

grin
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Good. So you think it applies to both genders
I think it should But what I think and what is are two different things.
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2015
blublahd:

I think it should
But what I think and what is are two different things.
Mmmm. Hypocrisy isn't good sir. I'm sure you're aware. God himself is fair, treats us all the same whether male or female

Use godly standards please wink
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by IamLEGEND1: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This ain't the thread for you my dear
Don't be offended just go
grin
the thread is for we virgins to discuss......
so get off our thread pls......
#YouAreNotInvited
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the thread is for we virgins to discuss......

so get off our thread pls......

#YouAreNotInvited
Ehhh I said its for virgins now so why are you still here?

I'm having a discussion about equality, with my fellow widows virgins
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Mmmm. Hypocrisy isn't good sir. I'm sure you're aware. God himself is fair, treats us all the same whether male or female

Use godly standards please wink
undecided
And how have I not been fair Oh Seer?
When I said what is and what I think, I meant what we hold as principles may differ from societal norms?
Or what hypocrisy are you referring to?
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by IamLEGEND1: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Ehhh I said its for virgins now so why are you still here?

I'm having a discussion about equality, with my fellow widows virgins

Legend says:

FÜCK EQUALITY.....

There is never going to be equality until tje day women stop shaking their yansh up and down in every music video. when that happens,we can talk about equality.
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2015
virginity is OVER RATED
Re: Is Being A Virgin Actually Lack Of Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2015
blublahd:

undecided
And how have I not been fair Oh Seer?
When I said what is and what I think, I meant what we hold as principles may differ from societal norms?
Or what hypocrisy are you referring to?
Alright no vex I'm sorry you've been perfectly fair.

The hypocrisy of those "religious" or "principled" ones in society is what I'm referring to. It's mostly the Christians (I guess Muslims too but I wouldn't know) that strongly 'believe' in virginity and use the bible to back up their belief. Meanwhile the bible has no virginity commandments written explicitly for females.

Not your fault tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamaica PATWAH (jamaican English) proverbs & it meanings / >>>8 MIND Games Women Play On MEN / The Maim Reason Why Olosho And G Guys Got No Shame Today.....................?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.