Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (27104 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by uboma(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2015
bellong:

Why bother be in a relationship at all? If you are afraid of marriage, remain single, it is that easy. No need of lamenting or crying foul.

Why be in a relationship?

Good question
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Onegai(f): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2015
For all those explaining away this man's adultery and foolishness in cheating AND videotaping it (in these days where trashy blogs are looking for gist to fill up their columns)...

That is Nigerian Morality 101, titled "Personal Responsibility Is Not Something You Need In Your Life". Because they sway the bible to read that God forgives you without having to be remorseful (permanent Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card), it is not and will never be your fault for doing anything (so you never have to accept you messed up) and the wronged person has to do all the work to fix things, your job is to siddon-look and send bible passages their way to encourage them.

This mentality is why inspite of having 10 churches per any major street in any large city in the country, we cannot even transact honest business or trust the next person with our N1,000 note. This is why the entire country is crippled by problems that make no sense. This is why the average successful Nigerian business that is very big requires a foreigner to be in it, because the Nigerians there don't trust themselves.

If you cannot look in your wife's eyes, your children's eyes, your husband's eyes, if you cannot have the moral courage to look people whom you have hurt in their eyes and say "I did wrong, I have no-one to blame but me, I am sorry and I will do everything to fix this", then you cannot do that at work, in church or with your peers in society. In your personal life, you are giving yourself excuses for every shortcoming, is it in your professional life you will go on to be great and noble?

And that is why Nigeria is the country we see it to be right now.

focus7, please highlight the fact that you struggled and wept to God to lead you from the path of immorality, that God gave your wife the grace to stay with you whilst He worked on your life but the most important aspect was that YOU, YOU were willing to change from your ways first. Because I think a lot of people need to see that message clearly.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by jaybee3(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Setaje:

Hmmmn I really haven't seen any successful marriage, even the ones that decide to stay. They are just enduring because of the shame and out of all my friends, I can only boast of one who is happy in her marriage, the rest are just stories that touch. Add all this stories to the ones we read on blogs and all other social media. Jaybee3, something must be terribly wrong o. Isn't anybody happy in their marriage again or happy couples are afraid to come out. Chaiiiiiii

Thank God you know someone who appears to be happy in her marriage. Fact of the matter is, there are many people enjoying their marriages even though as expected they face challenges at different times in the marriage. This shouldn't really alarm you if you acknowledge that fact that nothing is ever going to be plain sailing since we all have different characteristics and the only thing bringing us together is the marriage phenom.

Now here is the realistic definition of a good marriage. A good marriage isn't one without challenges but one with less challenges after aggregating all the highs and lows.

Quit using blogs, NL or whatever to define what a marriage should be like. Marriage is a unique journey that should be shaped to suit couples as they deem fit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by cococandy(f): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2015
The day I see any of them doing the same rationalization when their wives cheat on them, I'll know for sure.

Onegai:
For all those explaining away this man's adultery and foolishness in cheating AND videotaping it (in these days where trashy blogs are looking for gist to fill up their columns)...

That is Nigerian Morality 101, titled "Personal Responsibility Is Not Something You Need In Your Life". Because they sway the bible to read that God forgives you without having to be remorseful (permanent Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card), it is not and will never be your fault for doing anything (so you never have to accept you messed up) and the wronged person has to do all the work to fix things, your job is to siddon-look and send bible passages their way to encourage them.

This mentality is why inspite of having 10 churches per any major street in any large city in the country, we cannot even transact honest business or trust the next person with our N1,000 note. This is why the entire country is crippled by problems that make no sense. This is why the average successful Nigerian business that is very big requires a foreigner to be in it, because the Nigerians there don't trust themselves.

If you cannot look in your wife's eyes, your children's eyes, your husband's eyes, if you cannot have the moral courage to look people whom you have hurt in their eyes and say "I did wrong, I have no-one to blame but me, I am sorry and I will do everything to fix this", then you cannot do that at work, in church or with your peers in society. In your personal life, you are giving yourself excuses for every shortcoming, is it in your professional life you will go on to be great and noble?

focus7, please highlight the fact that you struggled and wept to God to lead you from the path of immorality, that God gave your wife the grace to stay with you whilst He worked on your life but the most important aspect was that YOU, YOU were willing to change from your ways first. Because I think a lot of people need to see that message clearly.

7 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Setaje(f): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2015
SB22:
compared to most guys ur husband is a saint. But, honestly i don't feel any guilt whatsoever when I "straff" any girl that isn't my girlfriend..could be on the phone 10mins prior to the deed feeling her ear with sweet nothings...maybe because somewhere deep in my subconscious I just do not see any correlation between the "deed" and my loyalty to her. No matter how many times "the deed" occurs with this other girl(s) , they can never win me from my girl or in any way affect the feeling, love, care and affection I show to my girl...
I'm as cool and gentle as they come. I easily pass with flying colours all those little tests and traps you ladies set for guys. My girl could vouch for me that I would never do something like that. I am that innocent!
and I know this is the same for most guys out there. they may not actively go after this girls..but, anytime the opportunity falls on their laps, they would gladly "chop and clean" mouth.

Am not cursing you but I put it to you that one day u will get hooked. Nothing u wrote here justifies you cheating on anybody. Infact this your comment is very $tupid and annoying . You say it wiv so much confidence. You are a terrible person and u are part of the people given women problems. Nothing justifies anybody cheating. Nothing. I no that people make mistakes, but if this mistakes keep happening, sorry it's no more a mistake, it becomes deliberate and people who deliberately cause pain to another deserve no joy in life. I respect men who keep an open relationship than having a girlfriend and still act single. Shows how unreliable someone is. Continue u hear.

This is d damn issue. Men don't seem to understand that your motive for sleeping wiv another woman is different from the other woman's motive. You might just meet a woman who has spiritualist she visits in kano, before u no what hit u, u alone have destroyed your marriage. This women are not smiling. Apart from the spiritual, some women are damn good, they will have u hooked. So Oga, if u think no woman can take u away from your unfortunate gf, u never jam the woman! Such women end up destroying the man's life so like I said continue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by gostartit(m): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
An advice from my wife a woman like you and it goes like this
confront your husband with your findings, since the movie was shot before your wedding please forgive him if he begs for forgiveness and promise to change.
Don't tell outsiders about it not even family members.
Pray to God for strength and wisdom to continue in the marriage. Everything done before marriage is invalid but after marriage counts.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by holluwai(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Truth be told, you're someone who has vast experience in life. There is never a justified reason to cheat except the party involved is tired of the relationship/marriage and wants a way out.
A lot of men cheat and when I say a lot I mean HAYLOT!!!!!(Lol). I have seen it happen, I see it happen and it will continue to happen but the only thing is the loyalty and respect to your wife/girlfriend. I'm being realistic here so you have to see things in my own perspective. When you go to bars/hotels/joints you will see these men/guys there. But like you said falling into the hands of evil women who will not only want to you to keep them on the side alone but have you totally to themselves or plainly bewitch and take everything you ever worked for and the poor woman with you will be the one to suffer with you afterwards.

So many women are being cheated on and don't know and chances of knowing is very slim. So if you eventually catch your man cheating, you either confront him and if he is remorseful about it, forgive him and be strict about making sure it doesn't happen again but if you can't go through the stress then divorce him if you can handle life without him.

Setaje:

Am not cursing you but I put it to you that one day u will get hooked. Nothing u wrote here justifies you cheating on anybody. Infact this your comment is very $tupid and annoying . You say it wiv so much confidence. You are a terrible person and u are part of the people given women problems. Nothing justifies anybody cheating. Nothing. I no that people make mistakes, but if this mistakes keep happening, sorry it's no more a mistake, it becomes deliberate and people who deliberately cause pain to another deserve no joy in life. I respect men who keep an open relationship than having a girlfriend and still act single. Shows how unreliable someone is. Continue u hear.

This is d damn issue. Men don't seem to understand that your motive for sleeping wiv another woman is different from the other woman's motive. You might just meet a woman who has spiritualist she visits in kano, before u no what hit u, u alone have destroyed your marriage. This women are not smiling. Apart from the spiritual, some women are damn good, they will have u hooked. So Oga, if u think no woman can take u away from your unfortunate gf, u never jam the woman! Such women end up destroying the man's life so like I said continue.

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Moana(f): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2015
You cannot blame Nigerian women for the increased number of sugar mummies out there. Why not when their husbands give them every reason to grin

Anyway OP now that you know what you are dealing its for you to decide to stay with the devil you know or love yourself enough to leave. Its your choice to make.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by mizzochocinco: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:
It's amazing how calm I feel. Its amazing that I havent pulled out my hair. That I havent shouted the house down. That I havent broken every single electronic that I can lay my hands on.

Yes, it is amazing. Amazing that I am using the same laptop I just discovered my husband's 2 se.xtapes to type this.

Yes, you heard me right. Here I am. Newly married (less than 2 months). And I just borrowed my husbands laptop and decided to go to the recycle box. I saw what seemed like pictures/videos and decided to restore and see 1 of them.

Actually, I saw one a week ago. It seemed a harmless video but it was turned towards his favourite chair and he was nakkid. I saw it till it ended but nothing out of the ordinary happened. I tried to restore another video but I didnt see where it went. So that was it.

Today, after cleaning the house a little, I decided to browse on my phone but my phone was weak and died soon after. So I removed the sim to use on my browser and God, who has seen my heart made me check the recycle bin again. I dragged a video and clicked on play. Lo and behold, it was my nakkid husband again sitting on his favorite chair. I didnt think much of it, I just dragged the player to the middle. Lo and behold, I suddenly saw a female on top on him.

I was shaken and quickly stopped the player. My head was hot. My hands were shaking. What to do?

I wont regale you with much stories. But I have copied both videos. He still doesnt know I know.

I am very much shocked but calm. I have decided to be cold and calculated. Wish I knew this before he deflowered me exactly two weeks ago. As it is I might be pregnant.

Just so you know, one of the tapes was 2 months before our wedding (after the intro) and the second was exactly 20 days to the wedding. I checked the tape information.

Haaaaaa! And to think my inner mind was seriously warning me that something was wrong before the wedding. I was so scared before the wedding I couldnt even eat for a week to the wedding. I started eating gradually after the wedding.

What to do! What to do!! What to do!!!

Do I pretend I havent seen this tape? Do I scream the house down? Do I claw out his eyes?? Should I confront him and demand we start living pretentious lives till it gets to a respectable time to divorce? Do I leave him? How do I leave when Ive left every thing known just to be with him!!! I dont know anybody here! I dont know anywhere here!!!

OH MY GOD! DO NOT FORSAKE ME!!!

I dont want the front page please.

Please this is very much real. I can swear on the bible, on everything pure and innocent that this is the situation I have found myself today. Oh my God! Haaaaaa! Life!

My God! My God what?! You kept that sweet cherry for an ashawo. You better stop giving yourself headache because life is too sweet.

Too many sweet jobless boys out there that will do anything to you for free even. You can go to to enjoy yourself abeg. Live a little or you want to kill yourself over one prick? undecided

Unless you want to die of BP and heart attack because you want to form St Gaby? You want to stay alive go out there and enjoy yourself jare.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Onegai:
Now its easy to say everything before marriage doesn't count but if it was the woman, what if she give the man another man's pregnancy? introduction is equal to marriage since family are aware will surface.

Op dont rush to confront. Because it happens before wedding calm down to be sure your man is not the straying type. Some people do last minute straying but for him to do it same wedding month means he is really disrespectfull of you and one who cheat during courtship is a potential cheat.

He rushed things so that he wont miss out on a virgin and prolly prevent you from knowing him well. "Typical naija man, dem no dey take ear hear virgin". They will marry new cargo so that they wont be watching karma as they use other people's future wife.

He may have decided to be faithful from marriage but he has given you reason and time to know him better now because if he is the unfaithful type, with all this care he is showering you with, you may find out the hard way.

Dont confront yet, do the check you couldnt do before marriage first. Confronting quickly will make him be ahead if he has not repented.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2015
cry

Believe me I have read every single comment as a guest on my phone. I couldnt sleep all night. Even when my eyes were closed, my spirit was restless.

A lot of people were surprised that I was so calm in typing last night. Have you heard about an out of body experience? I dont know how or why but this sudden calm was on me. Yes, there were moments I pulled my hair and sobbed. But I was soon calm again.

Calm as we ate from the same plate last night. Calm as I gave him his breakfast and kissed him bye this morning. Even though my heart is weeping. I am having chest pain as we speak. I feel like my heart is breaking and I so want to cry out my eyes.

But I will keep this pain within for now, while I plan what to do. Because if I cry a tear, then the tears wont stop.

I will be calm o. Cold, calm and calculate what next.

I spent the last hour going through the laptop again. I have seen a third video.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Askseek(f): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2015
@brownie10: talk to him, I don't understand how you can go this long without letting him know how he has hurt you. There is only one way you start the healing process it is by confronting him. Whatever you decide you have to talk to him first. Hear him, there is no explanation or justification but there is reconciliation, there is forgiveness and there is the choice to walk away but to take a decision without talking to him is a disservice to you. Your marriage is not over, not unless you want it to be. I am not minimising the pain you feel but if you want that pain to dull then you have to stop hiding and demand an explanation from your husband.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Achilies(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
5minsmadness:

This lady is Indeed Confused.
If this story is false then u r a really good actress.
Sophy, is that you?
If true anyway kpele, sorry oh, you must be really devastated.

However I wonder why he didn't touch your virginity until two weeks post marriage. That hints at issues in your sex life.

It's a terrible thing for women to hear but honestly men tend to separate sex from love. They can be the perfect gentleman to you and serve you breakfast in bed and give thier lives for you, but when it comes to sex men hardly compromise. If you don't give it to them right they will go outside. It's not right. It's not fair. But it's the truth.

Once again. Sorry. I don't think you should break up your marriage cos of this but then again it's a free world and the decision lies with you. I honestly feel it would be better if you table your matter and your next course of action to a fellow married woman. You might get better advice there than from single ladies here who are going to speak with emotion.

All the best. Kpele.

For a madman you really know how to talk sense when it's needed the most

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2015
The other two videos are 27+ mins long. The third one is 5 mins+ but is also a prelude to sex as the girl was wearing a pink shiny legging before he quickly unclothed her and they both left the parlor. I cant say who the girl is.

But the girls in the 27 mins videos are different girls and not the same. One video is dark, and one is very clear. The one in the dark video that I couldnt really see her face gave him head before they started. Pidgin speaking dirty girl. She complained that he smoked before calling her. He made a statement I couldnt reALLY hear and she was , me I have taken you as my manfriend, so you have other girls? I am number 5? Anyway, your wife no dey tell you say mey you no smoke?

From there they continued and

While they were on it, she ordered him to get up as she said; you no sabi throw waist well.

He said something and she was like: I trust myself. Your madam no sabi f^ck. Me, I get power.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2015
^

Oh and at the end, he called his friend to come drop her off as she complained she couldnt get a drop. I know this friend wella. Still saw him on friday.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Vyolet(f): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2015
@brownie
So sorry to read about this,I have not been in such situation before so I really wouldn't know how it feels like.
Remain as calm as you have been,you can take a decision to walk out of the marriage or remain in it and forgive him so you could be at peace with your soul.
All the best.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2015
In the other video, the girl comes into view wrapped in our towel. He asks her if she was ok and she sat beside him and nodded. Next, he pulled off the towel and they started. Almost 27 minutes of different styles and positions (just like the first).

Then she lay on the seat with the towel over her breathing heaavily like the PIG she is. Dirty pig with dirty armpits!!

When she was getting dressed, he asked her to chill a bit, that he wanted to go pick up some things from town that instead of dropping her and coming to the house and leaving again, that they should both leave at once. That since she had closed from work. I didnt hear her reply.

But wait for this. The basta! took his phone and dialed me! Telling me he called to check on me and I should let him know when I get home.

Hmmmmmmnnn, be still my poor heart.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Askseek(f): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:
cry

Believe me I have read every single comment as a guest on my phone. I couldnt sleep all night. Even when my eyes were closed, my spirit was restless.

A lot of people were surprised that I was so calm in typing last night. Have you heard about an out of body experience? I dont know how or why but this sudden calm was on me. Yes, there were moments I pulled my hair and sobbed. But I was soon calm again.

Calm as we ate from the same plate last night. Calm as I gave him his breakfast and kissed him bye this morning. Even though my heart is weeping. I am having chest pain as we speak. I feel like my heart is breaking and I so want to cry out my eyes.

But I will keep this pain within for now, while I plan what to do. Because if I cry a tear, then the tears wont stop.

I will be calm o. Cold, calm and calculate what next.

I spent the last hour going through the laptop again. I have seen a third video.

Oh honey, you need to cry. Holding it in and refusing to cry is not a sign of strength. You are married, it is not a competition and sitting back to be cold and calculating is like driving a knife again and again into your heart. You never forget and you never heal. The pain stays and you just end up bitter. I speak from experience and not just cliches. If you stay or leave you must talk to him otherwise somewhere deep down you will feel inadequate. In addition, you need to stop searching for more pain. One video is enough. You do not need to have ten or four. What you have is enough to confront him with and once you have shown them to him I will recommend you delete them. Do not keep an arsenal against your spouse as you will only hurt yourself. You will have to take a leap of faith and so many more leap of faiths as will he with you but if he is a man worth his salt then you won't have cause to regret often and those few times will be far and few. Notice I didn't say you won't have cause to regret at all because that will be me lying to you. In this institution called marriage difficult times arise, times that make us regret sometimes but that feeling is hopefully fleeting. I wish I could reach across this invisible forum and give you a shoulder to cry on but this will have to do. If nothing else sticks take this word of advice find a private place to cry, yell and let it all out. It is amazing how helpful it can be. Again from personal experience I have learnt. Or find something else but do not hold it in.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Askseek:

Oh honey, you need to cry. Holding it in and refusing to cry is not a sign of strength. You are married, it is not a competition and sitting back to be cold and calculating is like driving a knife again and again into your heart. You never forget and you never heal. The pain stays and you just end up bitter. I speak from experience and not just cliches. If you stay or leave you must talk to him otherwise somewhere deep down you will feel inadequate. In addition, you need to stop searching for more pain. One video is enough. You do not need to have ten or four. What you have is enough to confront him with and once you have shown them to him I will recommend you delete them. Do not keep an arsenal against your spouse as you will only hurt yourself. You will have to take a leap of faith and so many more leap of faiths as will he with you but if he is a man worth his salt then you won't have cause to regret often and those few times will be far and few. Notice I didn't say you won't have cause to regret at all because that will be me lying to you. In this institution called marriage difficult times arise, times that make us regret sometimes but that feeling is hopefully fleeting. I wish I could reach across this invisible forum and give you a shoulder to cry on but this will have to do. If nothing else sticks take this word of advice find a private place to cry, yell and let it all out. It is amazing how helpful it can be. Again from personal experience I have learnt. Or find something else but do not hold it in.

This just made me start cryingggggg.
In this my life, I have tried so much to overcome so much. I cant do this anymore!
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2015
They say a stitch in time saves nine. Is it not just better we go our separate ways?

This is just 2 months? Am I ready to be psychotic because of some careless, careless man!!

He doesnt use this laptop alone!! How careless could he be!!

Atleast three other people have used this laptop besides him. When I tried to log into my yahoomail, other names popped up. I know those guys personally meaning they have at one time or the other used this laptop.

The laptop is not even passworded. I could f^ck them up if I wanted as their faces in one of the videos are in clear view. As clear as daytime!
this is soo horrible.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2015
Jaypea98:

How did the bridal shower go , did you later get the stripers .
yes, one guy, he was pretty impressive. Thanks for asking.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:
They say a stitch in time saves nine. Is it not just better we go our separate ways?

This is just 2 months? Am I ready to be psychotic because of some careless, careless man!!

He doesnt use this laptop alone!! How careless could he be!!

Atleast three other people have used this laptop besides him. When I tried to log into my yahoomail, other names popped up. I know those guys personally meaning they have at one time or the other used this laptop.

The laptop is not even passworded. I could f^ck them up if I wanted as their faces in one of the videos are in clear view. As clear as daytime!
this is soo horrible.
aren't you taking it too far? undecided
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by cococandy(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Are you still using the towel?
brownie10:
In the other video, the girl comes into view wrapped in our towel. He asks her if she was ok and she sat beside him and nodded. Next, he pulled off the towel and they started. Almost 27 minutes of different styles and positions (just like the first).

Then she lay on the seat with the towel over her breathing heaavily like the PIG she is. Dirty pig with dirty armpits!!

When she was getting dressed, he asked her to chill a bit, that he wanted to go pick up some things from town that instead of dropping her and coming to the house and leaving again, that they should both leave at once. That since she had closed from work. I didnt hear her reply.

But wait for this. The basta! took his phone and dialed me! Telling me he called to check on me and I should let him know when I get home.

Hmmmmmmnnn, be still my poor heart.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by cococandy(f): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
firstEVA:
If you haven't been in a person's shoes before , it's easy to say that.

Abeg let her vent.
Surprisingly, this venting here is what's helping her keep a calm front at home which she really needs if she wants to talk to him about it.

4 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Askseek(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2015
firstEVA:

No she's not. Sometimes a break may be what is needed to teach someone a lesson. If that is what works for her then she should go for it. Taking a step back does not mean the marriage is over.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by flyca: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2015
cry
Brownie, pls I want to be your friend. I am a female and I'm not yet married but please, I really admire you and I would want us to be friends.

I've to this point read this thread and all the comments, word to word. My dear, I don't know what advice to give you so I'm reading to learn from it.

I pray that in all, you conquer. When all has settled I will contact you through PM and if you will, we can exchange contacts. I believe there is a lot to learn from you. You are great!

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2015
It is well
Obviously you are married to a different man that you thought you knew

I dont know what to say really apart from to look out for yourself. . . mentally especially

I also dont know if this keeping this to myself and trying to pretend everything is OK is healthy
I hope you dont snap and hit him on the head with a saucepan
It will certainly drain me mentally to carry on as normal and feed him breakfast instead of throwing the plate at his head
Please dont put yourself in a position that will make you do something regretable. There is so much we can take as humans before we snap.

You already have evidence and it will be one of 2 things; either he denies & comes up with a story or he is very apologetic and repentant
Until you go through that phase, and he goes one way or the other, you cant really know how you will respond to it and what to do next.

Talk to him. He is your husband. Even if things dont end well you deserve to know the truth and if you do both decide and are able to get through this together then you have both been able to communicate and work through conflict which is good becasue there will be many times during the marriage that you will go through different challenges of various sizes. . . .So you both need to talk no matter the outcome.

It is well my sister. It is well. ((hugs))

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2015
cococandy:
Are you still using the towel?

He uses it more often. I have my own which I prefer using since I am very sensitive.

Yesterday night, my whole body was itching. Hives broke out all over my face.
Every thing is really affecting me badly. Inside.

Due to my body type, I am so meticulous about my body and what goes inside it that I just cant believe he was busy sticking his d!k in all these girls and came to stick it in me too.
I feel violated because I cannot open my legs for any other man. I just cant.

Even though he used a condom and all and even changed the condom in-between.

Which makes me remember, one of the times he changed the girl in the dark video was like: E no go tear. see you. I dey take care of myself pass you. Na by condom? After this, I go take ampiclox.

Imagine! Imagine the dirty, local, uneducated, prostituting PIG!!
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
flyca:
cry
Brownie, pls I want to be your friend. I am a female and I'm not yet married but please, I really admire you and I would want us to be friends.

I've to this point read this thread and all the comments, word to word. My dear, I don't know what advice to give you so I'm reading to learn from it.

I pray that in all, you conquer. When all has settled I will contact you through PM and if you will, we can exchange contacts. I believe there is a lot to learn from you. You are great!

Aaaaaah! Didnt you CC to admire. Aisha, GreatGod, Osisi and all the others with great marriages. Is it me you want to admire. Who couldnt find out the needful before marriage and is crying foul 2 months after. OK then. No problem.

When Im able to, we can connect.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by SisterCaro(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

He uses it more often. I have my own which I prefer using since I am very sensitive.

Due to my body type, I am so meticulous about my body and what goes inside it that I just cant believe he was busy sticking his d!k in all these girls and came to stick it in me too.

Which makes me remember, one of the times he changed the girl in the dark video was like: E no go tear. see you. I dey take care of myself pass you. Na by condom? After this, I go take ampiclox.

Read your story and i felt sorry for you but until now i dont understand why you are insulting other women when your husband was the one who cheated on you.

Stop ignoring the elephant in the room and discuss things through with your husband. You can call these other women all manner of things but there aren't the ones with a broken heart here, you are.

You kiss the person who hurt you the most before going off to work but you go on to insult the person who didn't do anything to you. How will it help you exactly?

6 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Setaje(f): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

Chaiiiiii. But I don't no why I feel like he just acted his fantasy. If he did all that before marriage, it could be that he was having the last bite. He cheated nevertheless. His response is what matters. Like onegai said about accepting responsibility, if he owns up, apologises and promises not to do it again, my dear please forgive him. This is why I am a very big advocate of Team snoop.

Snoop snoop snoop! Sniff sniff sniff. Nip it in the bud!!!!!!! It is no coincidence that u checked and u shouldn't blame yourself. If he has plans of doing such again. He might think twice.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Askseek(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

Aaaaaah! Didnt you CC to admire. Aisha, GreatGod, Osisi and all the others with great marriages. Is it me you want to admire. Who couldnt find out the needful before marriage and is crying foul 2 months after. OK then. No problem.

When Im able to, we can connect.

And this is why you have to talk to him now. You are falling down that rabbit hole of blaming yourself. Hear me now brownie10: he is responsible for his actions and him alone. Say this to yourself until you believe it "I am fine and there is nothing wrong with me". Girl the longer you go without letting him know the more pain you cause yourself. Bear in mind talking to him does not translate to forgiving him. It only means you are helping yourself heal while he has to take responsibility for his actions, for changing himself and most importantly making amends to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.