Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (27106 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by iykedare(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2015
flyca:

You are a criminal! I spit on you!
Of all stupifying things to say, its this
Weren't they dating before the wedding, or he just tripped into her, maybe along an express road and took her to the altar? What's wrong with folks like you? Can't you just read to learn since you don't have what to say? Must you comment

I won't dignify your stupidity with another response. Lets face the matter on ground. Bye!

Respect other people's views.

5 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by kandiikane(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

That is your opinion. I have given mine!. What she described of the hubby shows he has redeeming qualities. Fact is they were not married when he cheated. If it was before marriage, yes leave immediately. After marriage give him merry hell, 1 more chance , plus marriage counselling. If you disagree we agree to disagree, finito!

Oh ok, redeeming qualities cancels out the fact that he is a cheat? Nice one! I see you, as long as he is looking after me, he can phuck as many women as he likes, I will just pretend to give him a slap on the wrist.. Should have just said it, instead of beating about the bush.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:
The other two videos are 27+ mins long. The third one is 5 mins+ but is also a prelude to sex as the girl was wearing a pink shiny legging before he quickly unclothed her and they both left the parlor. I cant say who the girl is.

But the girls in the 27 mins videos are different girls and not the same. One video is dark, and one is very clear. The one in the dark video that I couldnt really see her face gave him head before they started. Pidgin speaking dirty girl. She complained that he smoked before calling her. He made a statement I couldnt reALLY hear and she was , me I have taken you as my manfriend, so you have other girls? I am number 5? Anyway, your wife no dey tell you say mey you no smoke?

From there they continued and

While they were on it, she ordered him to get up as she said; you no sabi throw waist well.

He said something and she was like: I trust myself. Your madam no sabi f^ck. Me, I get power.

Wow this throws everything in a different light. You need to get tested for stds immediately. I support you leaving him now

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
kandiikane:

Oh ok, redeeming qualities cancels out the fact that he is a cheat? Nice one! I see you, as long as he is looking after me, he can phuck as many women as he likes, I will just pretend to give him a slap on the wrist.. Should have just said it, instead of beating about the bush.

Duuude, I said nothing about as long as he is taking care of me! She has said that she works and has her own money. Listen I'm not a die there in marriage person but I believe in Al least giving it a chance unless he has proven that he is an unrepentant cheat. Reading on she has brought out more revelations that it seems he is so yeah leave the guy.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by flyca: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2015
iykedare:

Respect other people's views.
I'm sorry sir, but some folks are just plain mischievous. Pls look at that again.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

He uses it more often. I have my own which I prefer using since I am very sensitive.

Yesterday night, my whole body was itching. Hives broke out all over my face.
Every thing is really affecting me badly. Inside.

Due to my body type, I am so meticulous about my body and what goes inside it that I just cant believe he was busy sticking his d!k in all these girls and came to stick it in me too.
I feel violated because I cannot open my legs for any other man. I just cant.

Even though he used a condom and all and even changed the condom in-between.

Which makes me remember, one of the times he changed the girl in the dark video was like: E no go tear. see you. I dey take care of myself pass you. Na by condom? After this, I go take ampiclox.

Imagine! Imagine the dirty, local, uneducated, prostituting PIG!!

My dear please pack a suitcase and get out of that house first. Can you actually bear to look at him after seeing all this.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by PenAndPaper: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2015
God have mercy.... This generation has killed the essence of marriage... These days when I see issues like this I wonder if I can handle it if it were to be me..
Brownie... Confront him.. If you don't,you will explode from taking in too much and trying to be calm..
If he sincerely accepts his wrong and is on the path of redemption then work on your marriage.
Pray to God for direction and remember what made you fall in love with him everytime you feel that rage coming up.
I hope you sort this out soon.. Leaving might look good now but it is not the best option.
Please do not involve any family member... It will be a suicide mission if you do.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by tiredface: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2015
HOW IS SHOUTING & BREAKING THINGS GOING TO HELP THEM. PLEASE, DESIST FROM GIVING CHILDISH OR IN THIS CASE, AFOOLISH ADVICE.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2015
flyca:

I'm sorry sir, but some folks are just plain mischievous. Pls look at that again.

Voltron. Realise that I had not read everything and seen her further discoveries! Learn how to put your point across without being so abusive!you do not know me and I do not know you, you have no right to speak to me like that!

4 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2015
For people who think I am ignoring the real problem while focusing on the other girls, let me tell you this.
I was the woman who believed in being classy. No touching of your partner's phones. No unnecessary anything.

If you recall earlier, I said there was a single incidence I should have investigated.

Well, I got some anonymous calls and texts and this was before the wedding.

This person wanted to talk to me and show me some proofs 'that something was going on between them' as the person put it but no, I waved it all off. I believed whatever discussion i would be having would be between my fiance and I. That I had no business with her but rather it is with him I have business.

So I was very cold with this person on the call. Because I sounded so put-together and even jeered at her, this person dropped the call angrily but still proceeded to send text messages.

It was my man I called and darn, did all my coolness drop. He denied of course. He denied and told me that was the case of a hater who was pissed because he had been flaunting me on social media. Even some of his own called me and told me there was nothing to fear.

If only I had been like some smart women who give a listening ear to the other party. But no more o. I hold the two of them responsible. My husband moreso. But I am reserving the names Ill call him to his hearing and he will hear every single one!! As for them, Ill call them whatever I deem fit here. Since they are not available.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by kandiikane(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

Duuude, I said nothing about as long as he is taking care of me! She has said that she works and has her own money. Listen I'm not a die there in marriage person but I believe in Al least giving it a chance unless he has proven that he is an unrepentant cheat. Reading on she has brought out more revelations that it seems he is so yeah leave the guy.
Same difference, never said you were a die there in marriage person, maybe after many women, early aging from the stress and fat from consoling your self with food then leave marriage person.

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2015
kandiikane:

Same difference, never said you were a die there in marriage person, maybe after many women, early aging from the stress and fat from consoling your self with food.

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by mikeywise(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Na wao, things are really happening. sad sad sad sad
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2015
Thank you to all who have reached out to me personally. God bless.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by 5minsmadness: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2015
tiredface:
HOW IS SHOUTING & BREAKING THINGS GOING TO HELP THEM. PLEASE, DESIST FROM GIVING CHILDISH OR IN THIS CASE, AFOOLISH ADVICE.
Wasting your time.
Emotion and blackmail has taken over the thread. A pity party has formed. If your opinion doesn't go with the flow of the thread you are shouted out.

A woman finds a pre-marriage sex tape on her otherwise perfect husband's laptop. She catches him red handed but refuses to confront him. What is she waiting for. There is a saying that misery loves company. That is what is happening right now. There are even some ladies who want to befriend the op and see her as great simply because of what she is going thru. To what end? To offer comfort or to hear gist?

Op should confront her husband or continue enjoying the pity party she is getting here. It has almost entered full swing. One or two monikers left.

There is a moniker that is conspicuously absent. Not that it matters but if it is her it will be very interesting to know how she handles this.

Op break up with him or forgive, it's your choice. But like other people have said if you don't confront him to get the full story then you are still working under assumptions. Why would a kind and loving husband (like you described) do a thing like this? You deserve to know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by senier007(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
kandiikane:

No such thing as personal stuff when you decide to cohabit and spend your lives together, the only personal stuff is the region after your scrotum and perineum, even that is up for debate.
Well like I said earlier we choose how to live and how to live it, what may be seen private to you might not be seen as "private " to another person, the only road to succesfull marriage is to always ask for permission not to be sniffing around looking for something that you don't even know how to handle it, take for instance your wife checked your messages and saw tones of text from other woman not a single reply from you, how do think she will take it? Majority of women will think you were flirting with all the women, if you said no she will ask you how did they manage to get your number? As if it's a rocket science to get number and in actual sense those women are looking for way to get into your life but u shut them up in your own way by not replying them. Keeping secret is bad in any relationship same as sniffing into ones private things without permission, if there is nothing private in marriage why is your wife not aware of your bank acc digits? Am yet to see any man that will indulge all his secrets to his wife, including his worthness. I will advise women and men to be patient with their partners and never have the notion that you own your partner, a wise husband will always try to keep his wife away from depression, sadness by keeping things he did but in the past and present that will hurt her private in as much as she will be safe from not knowing.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

My dear please pack a suitcase and get out of that house first. Can you actually bear to look at him after seeing all this.

my only choice would be to check into a hotel. but as it is, ill be at work tomorrow and he'd come embarrass me there with apologies or wait after work and follow to know where i am.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

my only choice would be to check into a hotel. but as it is, ill be at work tomorrow and he'd come embarrass me there with apologies or wait after work and follow to know where i am.

Hmm me I would not be able to stay in that house with him after seeing all that, I would feel as if cockroaches are crawling all over my body. Maybe lock yourself away in the guest room. You need time away from him to process all this.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by flyca: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
kandiikane:

Don't mind the foolish lady. She is now running around saying she didn't read everything before commenting.
How dare she comment on such a sensitive topic carelessly without proper reading

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

Of course it's very wrong to cheat on your girlfriend or fiancée but nobody is perfect. Fact is if she had found out before the wedding I would have advised her to pick up her shoes and run as fast as she can but they are now married and she needs to Al least give the marriage a chance. Would you advise her to leave him over this?
fem29:

That is your opinion. I have given mine!. What she described of the hubby shows he has redeeming qualities. Fact is they were not married when he cheated. If it was before marriage, yes leave immediately. After marriage give him merry hell, 1 more chance , plus marriage counselling. If you disagree we agree to disagree, finito!
fem29:
P
Why are you doing this, why don't you just confront him. Listen you need him to feel your pain. Shout , cry, break things. There need to be consequences
fem29:

Wow this throws everything in a different light. You need to get tested for stds immediately. I support you leaving him now

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMMFH
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by KanwuliaJara: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
What a story!
Women and desperation! embarassed
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
@OP, pls talk to your husband. Don't continue to suffer in silence.
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by An0nimus: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Father in heaven, this is very depressing embarassed

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by 5minsmadness: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownie10:

For goodness sake don't run anywhere. You are an adult! You shouldn't be the one running. Confront him!

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
flyca:

Don't mind the foolish lady. She is now running around saying she didn't read everything before commenting.
How dare she comment on such a sensitive topic carelessly without proper reading

You are the one who is foolish angry. I have no reason to run around for anything . I'm not trying to impress anyone here, silly bish.

3 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by flyca: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

You are the one who is foolish angry. I have no reason to run around for anything . I'm not trying to impress anyone here, silly bish.

You must be very really lonely and sad. Eiyaaa.
But pls stop following me, don't use me to shine, I'm not your star. Stop quoting me! I didn't quote you. Byee!

#Ignored again!

1 Like

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by 5minsmadness: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
fellis:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMMFH
It's called Peer Pressure grin
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
flyca:

You must be very really lonely and sad. Eiyaaa.
But pls stop following me, don't use me to shine, I'm not your star. Stop quoting me! I didn't quote you. Byee!

#Ignored again!

You are a fool. Who are you that would make me shine. YOU attacked first from nowhere , you expect me not to respond. Then you keep referring to me and now you say I'm following you. Following you for what. WHO ARE YOU. You must have a very bloated sense of self importance. Bug off form my mentions!

6 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by flyca: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
fem29:

You are a fool. Who are you that would make me shine. YOU attacked first from nowhere , you expect me not to respond. Then you keep referring to me and now you say I'm following you. Following you for what. WHO ARE YOU. You must have a very bloated sense of self importance. Bug off form my mentions!

How many people have called you out on this thread already? Gosh!, someone even mentioned all you said to the last to really bring out for folly. But some of you have no shame at all.
In PGEJ's voice: Kontiniu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
flyca:

How many people have called you out on this thread already? Gosh!, someone even mentioned all you said to the last to really bring out for folly.
In PGEJ's voice: Kontiniu cheesy

Yesss! They have a right to mention me! NOTE no one used any abusive language towards me except YOU. Totally uncalled for!

6 Likes

Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
You took an oath in church and it says "Till death do us (you and your hubby) part"...

That's an oath before the sacred altar of God and the world...

Whatever you feel like doing, please do but note that divorce is not an option...
Re: My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? by Saraha1(f): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
At times is not always good to bring your personal matter to social network.
Most people asking the op to pack out of her marriage are singles who are still praying and hoping when their own husband will manifest.

@op, Am not in any way supporting what your husband did, infact all I keep asking God is to give give strength to fight this battle and win .
you know what is good for you, make decision that you will know deep down in your heart was the right steps you took.

To my fellow nairalanders, pls no matter what his happening to our fellow nairalanders in their respective homes, we should NEVER ask them to park out of their marriage. Let he or she makes the decision as regard that without any interference .

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / Divorcee Asks For Wedding Expense Refund To Enable Him Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.