Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? (42866 Views)

Oyo Governor Abiola Ajimobi Reunites With His Predecessor In London. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by callmenow: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Princecalm:
you can say what you like but I won't giving you reasons why things will turn out good at the end because you will be too sentimental blind to understand.

At what end. When you are all dead and buried? You are a sick child of a sick woman!

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Princecalm(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2015
callmenow:

At what end. When my family are dead and buried? I am a sick child of a sick woman!
serves you right.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Ivanspring(f): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Horlufemi:
Barcaboy only wants to do to baba what opposition did to the "America knows" clueless man.

He's only acting on a revenge mission. For me Buhari hasn't done much and he still need at least 100 days to crictize/praise him. If you crictize/praise baba now it means ur a kid and you shouldn't be talking politics.

Barcanista talks/thinks like a 4 year old.

Oga, Mr Barcanista is responding to Alhaji Lai Mohammed who stated that the present administration (barely a month old) has performed better than GEJ's entire 5years in office.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by airex(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
the progressives rush to view his articles for comic relief. You have no idea how barcanista gets me rolling on the floor laughing after reading most of his empty articles. All i see in his articles are the tears of a loser.
How can an empty article get u rolling on the floor with laughter? Don't u think Ure d one with an empty skull?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by AlPeter: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2015
Comparing 3weeks to 6years!.... Awon aje to n se bobo yin gidi gan sa! Coming from the same guy that started criticising Buhari from the second day in office, shows how serious the case is....
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by abtmaviz(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2015
austinvsb1:
While i have never joined others to berate your contributions while noticing them, i am starting to believe in people's accusations that you actively seek attention like your life depended on it with intelligently constructed jargons in the name of analysis.

You certainly are good with words and one can understand why jonathanians like Ichidodo, Mogidi, Oremussanctus, Severusnape and other deranged fellas still suffering from P.E.M.D (Post_Election_Mental_Disorder) rejoice at the sight of your name. Your new found hate for buhari can only increase your blood pressure while he delivers the dividend of democracy to Nigerians.

That being said, only you and your ilks have determined to remain blind to the significant developments that have been witnessed since buharis’s ascension. Starting from America’s pledge of $5million for the joint task force (the U.S wouldn't even sell weapons to Nigeria under GEJ, the govt stinked of corruption that every reputable country had to keep their distance), through G7’s promises of support to the release of $21million by Buhari’s FG for the fight against Boko Haram, the present day government have easily achieved more than its predecessor. That you choose to ignore this developments bearing in mind that the government of the day is just 3 weeks old shows how pathetic your person is.

Refineries: Did you even read what you wrote Mr barcanista? If you had gone through the different accounts that were released, it will be very unwise of you to put the progress of the refineries past Buhari. Different refinery accounts had pointed to one thing and one thing only, the previous administration sabotaged the workability of this refineries. The top directors and engineers in nnpc were allegedly instructed to halt their activities covertly to pave way for siphoning subsidy money and pretend that the refineries are unserviceable even with all the monies sunk in turn around maintenance (TAM). Grow a conscience, would you? Supporting a president that almost sold us back into slavery should be criminal!!

Your Economy talk, TRASH!!! The government is still in its infancy.. Your drunkard while scamming us through okonjo almost ruined the economy beyond repair. Things are beginning to take shape despite efforts to frustrate buhari's first few weeks in office, GEJ's transition committee refused to hand over necessary documents in time but that has not stopped the positives from rolling in. The past few days has seen the Naira appreciate noticeably as against the huge decline we witnessed under your paymaster. That the stock market was your only point of reference still considering that the government is in its infancy is disgusting. i expected that you were more grounded.

*Continues*

And must you comment.. Stop being rigid to yourself and come up with counter thread to the op but instead of that you're practically doing bad online.

Mtcheew I spit on it grave

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by halix239(f): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
BUHARI HAS OUTPERFORMED THE OTUOKE FOOL

Beats that into ops head

lol, u just insulted gej contrary to ur signature
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by callmenow: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Princecalm:
serves you right.

Retardation lmbecile.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by AlPeter: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Ivanspring:

Oga, Mr Barcanista is responding to Alhaji Lai Mohammed who stated that the present administration (barely a month old) has performed better than GEJ's entire 5years in office.

Barcanista is a sore loser who don't even know the first law of criticism. The guy is just acting like a baby that just lost it's candy. Am not surprise barcanista supports the clueless one (note:the name was earned from 5years of hard work in 'carelessness') so it's to be expected.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by porka: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2015
austinvsb1:
While i have never joined others to berate your contributions while noticing them, i am starting to believe in people's accusations that you actively seek attention like your life depended on it with intelligently constructed jargons in the name of analysis.

You certainly are good with words and one can understand why jonathanians like Ichidodo, Mogidi, Oremussanctus, Severusnape and other deranged fellas still suffering from P.E.M.D (Post_Election_Mental_Disorder) rejoice at the sight of your name. Your new found hate for buhari can only increase your blood pressure while he delivers the dividend of democracy to Nigerians.

That being said, only you and your ilks have determined to remain blind to the significant developments that have been witnessed since buharis’s ascension. Starting from America’s pledge of $5million for the joint task force (the U.S wouldn't even sell weapons to Nigeria under GEJ, the govt stinked of corruption that every reputable country had to keep their distance), through G7’s promises of support to the release of $21million by Buhari’s FG for the fight against Boko Haram, the present day government have easily achieved more than its predecessor. That you choose to ignore this developments bearing in mind that the government of the day is just 3 weeks old shows how pathetic your person is.

Refineries: Did you even read what you wrote Mr barcanista? If you had gone through the different accounts that were released, it will be very unwise of you to put the progress of the refineries past Buhari. Different refinery accounts had pointed to one thing and one thing only, the previous administration sabotaged the workability of this refineries. The top directors and engineers in nnpc were allegedly instructed to halt their activities covertly to pave way for siphoning subsidy money and pretend that the refineries are unserviceable even with all the monies sunk in turn around maintenance (TAM). Grow a conscience, would you? Supporting a president that almost sold us back into slavery should be criminal!!

Your Economy talk, TRASH!!! The government is still in its infancy.. Your drunkard while scamming us through okonjo almost ruined the economy beyond repair. Things are beginning to take shape despite efforts to frustrate buhari's first few weeks in office, GEJ's transition committee refused to hand over necessary documents in time but that has not stopped the positives from rolling in. The past few days has seen the Naira appreciate noticeably as against the huge decline we witnessed under your paymaster. That the stock market was your only point of reference still considering that the government is in its infancy is disgusting. i expected that you were more grounded.

*Continues*

[size=16pt]Pledges, promises, intention, thing will take shape, things are looking good, bla bla bla.

No one can see any single point in your post.

Is a pledge an achievement?

The same US that pledges also said Boko Haram is winning the war and has been preparing for the New Kanem Bornu Empire that Boko Haram is creating.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2015
abtmaviz:

And must you comment.. Stop being rigid to yourself and come up with counter thread to the op but instead of that you're practically doing bad online.

Mtcheew I spit on it grave

Insult is the last line of defense of the emotional and childish. It's their tactics to resort to abuse whenever hard truths are drummed into their skulls.

Don't be surprised. It's a part of their life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by abtmaviz(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Ivanspring:

You don't need to reply some so called fools.. Same APC would praise the Dogo Yaro, same them would say it's too early to critise him.

And when their stupid Lai came out to praise him they were all shouting sai buhari. Gosh! He left BH to cross river smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by callmenow: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
In all sincerity, d worst of buhari in 21 days is better than gej 6yrs, gej was a curse to nigeria.

No jobs, no #5000 promised, non of the promises fulfilled or about to be fulfilled. I wonder whether you have brain/ memory. The picture of a NIGERIA president counting his cows in this internet age speaks volume to Nigerians, Africans, world leaders and likely investors in Nigeria. You need a turn around maintenance (tam).

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Princecalm(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2015
callmenow:

even though I am a
Retarded lmbecile does not mean you should talk anyhow just to favour Buhari.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by francizy(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Since becoming semi-active on here, I am yet to meet an APC supporter...asides Oby, who is intellectually sagacious and speaks with a reasonable level of objectivity....

I guess they left at the time of my joiningembarassed

Earnestly, I am looking forward to a battle of wits and intellect between PDP's and APC's finest
gringringrin

Younglings like me could use some schooling.
smiley

Only whynotthetruth will annihilate the best of APC Nairaland foot soldiers like: omenkus, parsingshit, bereft, gbagbe, egoat, etc cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by porka: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2015
intergral:
My sister I wonder if people like him have any piece of shame in them, election is over! Like the elected president said we have to pray cos its no longer PDP or APC its just Nigeria, at least let him wait till 2018 then he can continue his rubbish... He is here defending somebody who admitted that he ran a failed government that he was even scared that his own people might boo him. I believe this Barcanister is not more than 20 and doesn't seem like somebody who have travelled out his villaGe to other parts of 9ja... People like them will joblessly sit down close to the news to see Buhari make mistake to satisfy his hate... Very bad character!

[size=16pt]Would you leave his character and concentrate on the piece.

Lai Mohammed said Buhari has outperformed his predecessors. The guy came here and refuted the wild claim based on points, what do you have to say about that?

Did Lai Mohammed lie?
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by porka: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=13pt]Lai Mohammed said what he said not because he knows it's the truth.

He said it as a damage control and probably prevent the dullard's people coming after him for saying on Channels TV that the dullard is not the leader of APC party.

He got wind of the looming 'ostracization' and denial of access to basic 'food' being planned for him by the dullard's people.

Lai Mohammed has to come up with an ultra weird theory of hyper performance of someone who has been milking his cows for the past 3 weeks to save his ass. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by callmenow: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
And in the real sense President Buhari is yet to achieve or kick-start anything. In fact, it amounts to wickedness for the agents of the government to come out to state the opposite

What is real sense about a clueless president. A lame duck ignoramus. Nigeria is going down. We will soon be the 10th largest economy in africa. Where are the jobs promised? Where is the promises about boko haram? Nigerians has been treated as 'mumu'. Well done to all those who reduced this country to this state. Keep up the good work of shinning your winning light on this clueless apc lap dog.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by callmenow: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]Would you leave his character and concentrate on the piece.

Lai Mohammed said Buhari has outperformed his predecessors. The guy came here and refuted the wild claim based on points, what do you have to say about that?

Did Lai Mohammed lie?
[/size]

Of course he lied. Buhari has kept apc at arms length. Witness him counting his cows. Did you see any apc there? Raise your hand if you saw dele momodu, keyamo, amaechi, TINUBU, ATIKU or even the ugly lai Mohammed. None of them is in the loop. Even osibanjo is struggling to be heard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Princecalm:
like I said earlier, his journey to some countries earlier were not for tourism and more positivities awaits the step he has taken.

Don't you think if such visits were synonymous to development, then Obj would have turned Nigeria to something beyond our dreams, taking cognizance of how he was travelling then...I think he only fail short of visiting the moon as a president then cheesy And to show how stupiddd Buhari is, he was criticizing Jonathan for all these things he is doing now and his sycophants were clapping and cheering him on...but today, you want others to see sense in such visit because it is Buhari; the chief dullard of daura...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by callmenow: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
#princecalm is unutterably the still born rascal from an unknown father. This clueless dullard has no reasoning, logic or rational thought except to hide his fetid head in his anus. Face the facts and music. Your messiah, Buhari is clueless as well. Birds of the same feather. We are now approaching one calendar month, with no special adviser, no minister, no policy framework, no future, yet you are harping about failure as success. May your limited future not afflict the majority that did not vote for this useless and hopeless Buhari. Bear in mind that less than ten percent of Nigerians voted for this your president!

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by irishMO123(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
It is shocking that agents of the administration have started with their propaganda to deceive Nigerians. Only yesterday, Alhaji Lai Muhammed came out to praise the government and even stated that it has done a lot more than his predecessor. I believe that we should all look into the administration to determine the scector that Buhari performed. Please forgive me for the "lenghty write-up"

Corruption
It is on record that since President Buhari took over power from Dr Goodluck Jonathan, he is yet to initiate any high profile corruption case nor vigorously pursued those he inherited. Buhari inherited the case against exGov Timpre Sylva, disgraced Adamawa state exGov Muritala Nyako, his son Abdulaziz Nyako. He also inherited the case against exMinister Femi Fani Kayode, exGov Ali Modu Sheriff and immediate past Governor of Jigawa state Sule Lamido(and his sons). The case of Sylva is well publicised. Murtala Nyako was impeached for corruption and fled the country in 2014. He was declared wanted by EFCC in Feb 4, 2015 along with his son Abdulaziz Nyako. The exGov "magestically" returned to Nigeria 24hrs after Buhari took over. He reported himself to EFCC, drank coffee with the commission staffs and came out smiling. He has been granted "administrative bail" by the same commission that declared him wanted 5months ago. His son Abdulaziz was also declared wanted in Feb for N15billion fraud and was arrested in his hiding in Gombe state two weeks later. Funny enough the APC gifted him Adamawa South Senatorial ticket which they won. Nothing is heard of his case since Buhari took over. Modu Sheriff was first invited in April 23 by EFCC. He declined the invitation. The EFCC under Jonathan on May 24 announced that they will declare him wanted. Jonathan left power and Sheriff appeared from nowhere to visit EFCC. He himself went there to drink coffee and walked out. Nothing is heard of his case again. Buhari also inherited the case against FFK which EFCC under Jonathan had been pursuing with vigour. However, Buhari's EFCC failed to show up in court on the day of judgement. In fact, it was FFK's lawyer that was "begging" the judge to pass judgement on Thursday June 18. For the case of Sule Lamido, the EFCC had arrested his two sons for laundering N10billion in Nov 2013 which was linked to their father. Buhari inherited the case but the exGov "surrendered" himself to EFCC under Buhari, drank his own coffee and walked out gallantly. Not a single high profile corruption case that Buhari inherited is being pursued vigorously. The EFCC swooped on Ikedi Ohakim the ex-Imo state Governor few days ago and released him almost immediately. No case was heard about the former governor afterward.

In addition to the above, President Buhari is yet to initiate arrest and prosecution of any low profile case. The interrogation of NNPC officials was as a result of the May 18 directive that the exPetroleum Minister Diezani Madueke sent to EFCC after getting approval of then President Goodluck Jonathan. The 14 foreigners that are being tried for oil theft were arrested on March 8 under Jonathan by the Navy. They were later handed over to EFCC. The case of CBN fraudsters that are being tried for N8billion fraud was actually started in September 2014. The EFCC started their investigation in November 2014 and their arraignment followed after rigorous investigation. All these are under Jonathan. How many corruption cases has Buhari started? How can Buhari spokesperson claim Buhari has achieved more?

Security
Between Feb 13 and May 29, Nigeria recorded huge success against BH terrorists. Since Buhari took over, BH have struck more than 12 times, killing over 600 Nigerians as a result. The case of the Chibok girls is not even being talked of. So in what way has Buhari achieved more than Jonathan in Security?

Economy:
Since May 29, Nigeria's economy has been on the decline. According to The Punch, As of Thursday June 18, three weeks after the inauguration of the President on May 29, the value of equities listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange had declined by N238bn or 2.04 per cent, while the NSE All-Share Index fell by 2.47 per cent or 849.87 basis points.(Punch 19, June 2015). There is no policy framework on the economy as at today. Nigeria is floating on Auto-piloting system. So what has Buhari achieved?

Infrastructure, Education and Political Stability
Since taking over government, Buhari is yet to mix "cement and sand together" not to talk of kick starting infrastructural project. Nothing has even been heard of electrixity so far. Similarly, new policy direction has been heard on Education. The government and the party almost held the country and the National Assembly to ransom all because their preferred candidates lost principal office positions. This almost created a political chaos.
What has Buhari really achieved in these sectors?

Propaganda:
The government and their agents seem to be determined to "rule" the country according to the tenet of propaganda. Earlier this month, APC senior chief Nasir elrufai told the world that officers of past administration have started returning stolen money. Because it is was a lie, he couldn't name any official. He didn't even mention the amount returned, time the money was returned, and the receiving party.

The government is also trying to deceive Nigerians that they are winning the war on terrorism because foreign governments pledged support. However, they failed to tell Nigerians that the rhetoric support of foreign government is not new. In fact on May 14 2014, world powers pledged to Nigeria under Dr Jonathan that they will support the anti-terrorism war http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-nigeria-schoolgirls/nigeria-will-conquer-boko-haram-goodluck-jonathan-says-n100116. It is also hypocritical and "propagandious" for President Buhari to count his "tour" as achievement just to deceive Nigerians.

The NNPC recently announced that the refineries "WILL" start working by next month (in their bid to give Nigerians the false hope that the government is working). However, they failed to tell Nigerians that President Buhari did not have a SINGLE input in the refineries turn around maintenance. In fact, he had no clue about what the contract papers look like. Anyway, the refinery is not working yet, we shall discuss more when it start to work.

In the first week of the administration, to appear transparent, the government tried to play on our intelligence by trying to use the secret Asset Declaration with CCB to equate the Public Asset Declaration. In fact, the spokesman of Buhari even boasted that by "declaring with the CCB, the President and his Vice had fulfilled their pledge". Nigerians resisted and insisted on seeing Buhari and Osinbajo Assets. They(APC) came up with another story that they are waiting for the 30days verification of CCB. Though we know their lies, we are counting on days and we shall remind them at the appropriate time.

I want to use this medium to appeal to the APC administration to forget the propaganda idea because we will not allow them such luxury. Nigerians should be rest assured that we will not stop to put the government to their toes despite the intimidation and verbal assault from some of their supporters.

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims
God Bless Us All

where r your references?.....pls we need proofs
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2015
emsheddy:
Oga, on the contrary, I think it's a shame on that u couldn't understand what Barcanista said. Even my little niece in primary 4 will read this and get the message clearly. Bros, try and be objective in ur thinking. U should stop the hate not him. Lai Mohammed fed us lies. Barcanista is refuting it constructively. Is that too much to understand? I give up abeg!

Delusional you are!!your problem is itching ear you like hearing what will complement your gullibility.The efcc has been given free hands to work unlike GEJ tenure when their hands were tied...can you tell me one person that got convicted by efcc during GEJ tenure even though the crimes were commited right in front of his face.Those said people barca is talking about still has their case with the efcc,procedings still continues this is democracy things don't happen overnight after all you guys will still be the first to critisize him if he bypasses the courts to impliment judgement.So I don't see the fuss
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by myklangelo(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Another trash as usual. I ll begin to take your articles seriously when you begin to praise Buhari's government for things well done. That's how to encourage a government. Even the opposition praises the ruling party @ times. That's politics for you

All you do is criticize , criticize and criticize just to please your ilk on this forum. Its becoming very boring. Change tactics

FYI, the lagoon is ever accommodating

Cc: midolian

You are too onesided to ever think straight... Try to find a balance in your life.
Thanks.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2015
intergral:
My sister I wonder if people like him have any piece of shame in them, election is over! Like the elected president said we have to pray cos its no longer PDP or APC its just Nigeria, at least let him wait till 2018 then he can continue his rubbish... He is here defending somebody who admitted that he ran a failed government that he was even scared that his own people might boo him. I believe this Barcanister is not more than 20 and doesn't seem like somebody who have travelled out his villaGe to other parts of 9ja... People like them will joblessly sit down close to the news to see Buhari make mistake to satisfy his hate... Very bad character!

No what is bad character is having people like you who are sycophants and constitute an INTEGRAL chunk of the problems facing Nigeria... having ediots who can't distinguish between messages and messengers....stupiddd folks like you who would rather discuss persons than issues...myopic guys like you who rather gossip about others than engage in constructive acts...

Why not Apply for minister of tourism since you have travelled more than Op or campaign to become Methuselah of Nigeria since you're above 20...

Go and chain him till rapture before he starts talking or confronting dogoyaro's scams....

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Princecalm(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't you think if such visits were synonymous to development, then Obj would have turned Nigeria to something beyond our dreams, taking cognizance of how he was travelling then...I think he only fail short of visiting the moon as a president then cheesy And to show how stupiddd Buhari is, he was criticizing Jonathan for all these things he is doing now and his sycophants were clapping and cheering him on...but today, you want others to see sense in such visit because it is Buhari; the chief dullard of daura...
like I have been saying I won't support the idea of comparing achievements of Buhari with other past presidents at least not for now, without being told we all knew the type of president OBJ was, he was never ready to serve the masses.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Princecalm(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
callmenow:
#princecalm is unutterably the still born rascal from an unknown father. This clueless dullard has no reasoning, logic or rational thought except to hide his fetid head in his anus. Face the facts and music. Your messiah, Buhari is clueless as well. Birds of the same feather. We are now approaching one calendar month, with no special adviser, no minister, no policy framework, no future, yet you are harping about failure as success. May your limited future not afflict the majority that did not vote for this useless and hopeless Buhari. Bear in mind that less than ten percent of Nigerians voted for this your president!
is that all you can say? So what happened to Gej who appointed one of the highest number of ministers but still couldn't perform.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by nortcentrallord(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2015
Firefire:

22 DAYS wasted already by Buhary...

Hahahahaha, sight seeing tour is now an achievement for apc and cronies. That's. How Obasanjo was touring all over the world only to realize he did nothing after four years and he got 2nd term and even tried grabbing a 3rd term. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Princecalm:
like I have been saying I won't support the idea of comparing achievements of Buhari with other past presidents at least not for now, without being told we all knew the type of president OBJ was, he was never ready to serve the masses.

I take you based on your points...why not go back and edit your first post in this thread if you cannot substantiate it at least it will make you appear reasonable...

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
francizy:

Only whynotthetruth will annihilate the best of APC Nairaland foot soldiers like: omenkus, parsingshit, bereft, gbagbe, egoat, etc cheesy

cheesycheesy Exiokwu, it's not like I co-sign these names you guys christen people, but something about the way you modify them gets me reeling in laughter and then I feel this slight tinge of guilt cos at least one of the folks you mentioned is my e-paddy @PShotcheesy

WNTT is just in a class of his own.
People like him make me proud of TAN.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by phidelix(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm,ugly truth from servant of truth. I concur with bacanister's epistle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by nortcentrallord(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
because i always tell u saTANist d truth as jesus instructed me to do, u think i am biase and tribalistic like u saTANist, that makes u to think me to be a muslim.

Hahahahaha, Jesus truly loves you and will deliver you from the shackles you have locked yourself in and swallowed the key. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

13 Boko Haram Insurgents & Their Families Surrender To The Nigerian Army / Picture Of A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.