Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? (42904 Views)

Oyo Governor Abiola Ajimobi Reunites With His Predecessor In London. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by ogene007: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
Hang on tanoids... Its nt evn up to a month baba entered power.... Being opposition doesnt stop U frm tinkin with common sense.. undecided

..you should jst stop wastin ur time n retire with Ur master in otuoke already.. undecided

You Buharists should desist from these your incessant lies and deceit because the campaign is over, this is time to work. Nigerians are sick and tired of your APC propaganda because the problems on ground cannot be solved by mere propaganda and noise making.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by ShineuEye: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
Abagworo:

It baffles me how some people fail to see the wickedness of Jonathans 6 useless years. I know very well that the refinery worked because of Buhari and that has already surpassed Jonathans 6 years. Another success will be in reducing subsidy back to below 500billion it was as at 2010 before Jonathan and his gang raised it over night to 3 trillion. Jonathan had the chance to do everything but chose not to in order to allow his friends run Nigeria down.

Jonathan handed over with fuel selling at 200 in Port Harcourt but today it is 100 or less which translates to 100% fall in price. To me that is also a plus for Buhari.
[/s]

Imo state owes 12 months salary, thats something you should worry about. Rochas has lost the little credibility he has. Deal with that.

5 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by jmaine: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Barcanista did well . . . . Your point were all heart piercing truth . . . . . .Lie Muhammed as ever messed up big time . . . . .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Another trash as usual. I ll begin to take your articles seriously when you begin to praise Buhari's government for things well done. That's how to encourage a government. Even the opposition praises the ruling party @ times. That's politics for you

All you do is criticize , criticize and criticize just to please your ilk on this forum. Its becoming very boring. Change tactics

FYI, the lagoon is ever accommodating

Cc: midolian

Useless _idiot! Today ur male, tomorrow ur female. Identity crisis! Hermaphrodite!

5 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by azimibraun: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2015
How can a Nigerian graduate say Buhari has not done anything? The G7meeting is what; the AU trip to SA is what; The meeting with the Chad, Niger and Cameroon is what; the orders to move the command center to the North east is what; the Non interference with by the election of the Senate leadership is what; the dousing of tension on the situation in the states by communicating to the governors on how to quickly solve their financial problem is what; now we have hop refineries will start working who sanctioned that; am not very sure now Bt I remember a certain amount of money was to be released to fight terrorism $25m or $100m; he insisted Nigeria must lead the fight on terrorism in the region, how abt the 19 or so advisers he named and is awaiting ratification? GEJ has done his bit, PMB will continue. Pls make person hear word.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
the progressives rush to view his articles for comic relief. You have no idea how barcanista gets me rolling on the floor laughing after reading most of his empty articles. All i see in his articles are the tears of a loser.
Yet u can't do without reading Barcanista's articles. They surely give u nightmares. Just take a hot glass of izal and die with the worms in ur stomach. Useless old man pretending to be a woman!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Princecalm:
saying president Buhari is yet to kick start anything is false or will you also tell me his visits to Chad and Niger was for tourism?
He went there to collect a new horse.

4 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by azimibraun: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Imo state came out clearly and loudly. It's owing just May salary. Can u prove it's more than that? At least I saw the spokeman of the governor on ChannelsTV and the payment was even been processed.
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by dammytosh: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2015
sleekp1:

The prosecutor was absent from proceedings on the 18th you dolt, learn to read. Judgement in the case was adjoined last thursday because Keyamo didn't turn up. Do yourself a favour and hang your poor self, just proven you poor rats don't buy newspapers.

Am i replying a ma-d man ? angry angry

What you typed does not make any sense. No wonder you are hiding under name calling.

Now let me explain to you f00l.

FEMI FANI KAYODE has a pending corruption case with EFCC and Jonathan was aware and yet made him a Campaign Director.

What has the nonsense you wrote got to do with the fact that GEJ was wrong to have appointed him and the fact that if GEJ won the election, that case would be automatically struck out.

Please go and sleep, i am busy and i can't keep attending to 1mbeciles who needs extra lesson teacher to grab a simple statement on Nairaland.

Ire ooo. sad
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Ccollins. I won eventually! U just wasted ur time, data and energy!
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 12:24am On Jun 21, 2015
azimibraun:
How can a Nigerian graduate say Buhari has not done anything? The G7meeting is what; the AU trip to SA is what; The meeting with the Chad, Niger and Cameroon is what; the orders to move the command center to the North east is what; [size=15pt]the Non interference with by the election of the Senate leadership is what[/size]; the dousing of tension on the situation in the states by communicating to the governors on how to quickly solve their financial problem is what; now we have hop refineries will start working who sanctioned that; am not very sure now Bt I remember a certain amount of money was to be released to fight terrorism $25m or $100m; he insisted Nigeria must lead the fight on terrorism in the region, how abt the 19 or so advisers he named and is awaiting ratification? GEJ has done his bit, PMB will continue. Pls make person hear word.

Not interfering in senate matters is an achievement? Bros na who curse you? You can't be this stu.pid in real life can you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy cheesy so happy his article is getting to you...

He's in opposition and his work isn't to eulogize APC or buhari and he will be stupiddd to write articles praising buhari...

Provide me any link where APC or buhari ever praised Jonathan or encouraged him...

What goes around comes around...read my signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2015
jarkbauer:

THIS IS THE POST OF MY FRIEND BARCANISTA WHO USED TO HAVE A BRAIN
Berem, the bleaching Yoruba MILF deceiving people that she's Igbo. How many more ids will u claim?

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Obere4u: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2015
And how was Jonathan's 3weeks and 2 days into the office compared to that of Yar'dua??

#Comparing someone who had 6years to impact in the positively but failed wloffly
To
One who is just 3 weeks into the sane mission is baseless

#IMO

Said Baba........ Haters will always hate
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2015
[s]
dammytosh:

Am i replying a ma-d man ? angry angry

What you typed does not make any sense. No wonder you are hiding under name calling.

Now let me explain to you f00l.

FEMI FANI KAYODE has a pending corruption case with EFCC and Jonathan was aware and yet made him a Campaign Director.

What has the nonsense you wrote got to do with the fact that GEJ was wrong to have appointed him and the fact that if GEJ won the election, that case would be automatically struck out.

Please go and sleep, i am busy and i can't keep attending to 1mbeciles who needs extra lesson teacher to grab a simple statement on Nairaland.

Ire ooo. sad
[/s]

Timipre was appointed by Buhari even when he knew Timipre was facing charges.
What has it to do if he was GEJ's campaign manger?
You're a real dolt, the onus is on the new administration to pursue the case to its logical conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owwh good heavens.
Don't bring him here.
We have enough bile to deal with here.

Truth be told, it pinches me when I see you guys, my friends, in Politics slaughter these folks verbally cum intellectually...

But then again, who am I to judge?

They have so much bile and hate brewing in them that it takes a special kind of fire to oust theirs.
No one has monopoly on insults and emotional blackmails and victimizations.
It is only justified that they too be served a taste of their own medicine by those who can handle it.

As for Saga. Imerigo.
Ozugo kwanu.
Biiiiko.
Nwokeomasmiley o?
I
Hmm! You're a great woman I swear .

This is the kind of woman you'll have beside you and you'll go into any battle and come back unscathed .

Just go out there - The world is ya footstool my dear and don't let these psychos in here say otherwise , especially that sick Yoruba boy called sagamite .

Even my lovely , dogged , and staunch and rugged NL fighters of Yoruba extraction with sound intellectual background thinks he's a complete assshole and an iidiot grin

I love problems naturally , in fact a world without a problem for me to solve is a dead world no matter how small and sagamite fagamite is just a small fry. cool
I just made that biiitch my little problem yesterday and today. He wasn't even on my menu list this week grin

He's currently out of free crack and Internet connection to respond but he will always respond with his mor0nic rants once he's back from his factory job.Trust me . grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 12:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Obere4u:
And how was Jonathan's 3weeks and 2 days into the office compared to that of Yar'dua??

#Comparing someone who had 6years to impact in the positively but failed wloffly
To
One who is just 3 weeks into the sane mission is baseless

#IMO

Said Baba........ Haters will always hate

Tell Liar Mohammed to stop spreading lies then, he started it, barcanista only responded to the lies of Liar Mohammed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by 989900: 12:35am On Jun 21, 2015
I think the question should be: what exactly were highlights of GEJ's administration?

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by obodundo(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2015
ShineuEye:
[s][/s]

Say something reasonable, stop spewing same thing. You posted same shiit twice, it didn't make sense the first time, its not going to make sense this time, or the next 10 times you repeat same thing.
I quoted barcanista. Don't know u from adam!
Anyway, get well soon bro. Peace
Ignored from now henceforth
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by dougivilla(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2015
azimibraun:
Apart from politicians telling us a thing or two and we jump into conclusions. Don't we have minds of our own? How will anybody tell you PMB has achieved more in 1 month than GEJ's 6yrs and you will take that person seriously; On the ortherhand why wld anybody tell you PMB has failed in 21days for a 4yr term and you will take that individual seriously? Anyway, zombie na zombie... that's what we just have turned ourselves into. a very worthless argument as usual on NL. It was on this same forum I came up with a post asking NL to suggest Ministers for the president and it never got 5 responses let alone make front page. We can use powerful tools like this to shape government for our own good. By the time we name ppl who we feel should make the cut our public opinion may attract attention and even materials. Instead na zombie things full NL.
So because people refused to comment on your thread and chose to do so here, they have become zombies? Smh for you.

If the comparison had not emanated from the APC spokesman, who knew how young the government was yet chose to make a fool of his party and his defence of PMB, maybe it would have been taken as yet another rumour.

Barcanista did a nice rebuttal and we have chosen to identify with it, so be it.

On the topic, I think PMB/PYO and their party APC are yet to realise that May 29, 2015 was day one in office for them. They were I'll prepared to rule. All they were preparing for was to cause trouble after their anticipated loss via 'dog n baboon' - GMB, Parallel Government-Amaechi, GEJ will either leave peacefully or be forced out- APC, etc. models.

Lai Mohammed should be condemned for making such statement, just to please his paymasters.

Over 600 people have been killed by bokoharam related attacks so far, fuel is still been sold at prices the filling stations decide, prices of foodstuffs just started going up, power has become epileptic again, the roads have gone back to being death traps, the free lunch and allowee for the unemployed and aged are yet to commence, the dollar is yet to equal naira, APC roadmap has been substituted with governance by propaganda, Senators want to earn billions for clothes, Governors are owing salaries up to 11 months in some states, Bokoharam killed over 150 people in North east and Buhari sends air strikes to militants in South south, Dino Melaye and others have started public display of affluence etc.

What exactly did lie Mohammed intend to achieve??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmm! You're a great woman I swear .

This is the kind of woman you'll have beside you and you'll go into any battle and come back unscathed .

Just go out there - The world is ya footstool my dear and don't let these psychos in here say otherwise , especially that sick Yoruba boy called sagamite .

Even my lovely , dogged , and staunch and rugged NL fighters of Yoruba extraction with sound intellectual background thinks he's a complete assshole and an iidiot grin

I love problems naturally , in fact a world without a problem for me to solve is a dead world no matter how small and sagamite fagamite is just a small fry. cool
I just made that biiitch my little problem yesterday and today. He wasn't even on my menu list this week grin

He's currently out of free crack and Internet connection to respond but he will always respond with his mor0nic rants once he's back from his factory job.Trust me . grin

Point of correction, he works as security operative (mai guard) in UK. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 12:39am On Jun 21, 2015
dougivilla:
So because people refused to comment on your thread and chose to do so here, they have become zombies? Smh for you.

If the comparison had not emanated from the APC spokesman, who knew how young the government was yet chose to make a fool of his party and his defence of PMB, maybe it would have been taken as yet another rumour.

Barcanista did a nice rebuttal and we have chosen to identify with it, so be it.

On the topic, I think PMB/PYO and their party APC are yet to realise that May 29, 2015 was day one in office for them. They were I'll prepared to rule. All they were preparing for was to cause trouble after their anticipated loss via 'dog n baboon' - GMB, Parallel Government-Amaechi, GEJ will either leave peacefully or be forced out- APC, etc. models.

Lai Mohammed should be condemned for making such statement, just to please his paymasters.

Over 600 people have been killed by bokoharam related attacks so far, fuel is still been sold at prices the filling stations decide, prices of foodstuffs just started going up, power has become epileptic again, the roads have gone back to being death traps, the free lunch and allowee for the unemployed and aged are yet to commence, the dollar is yet to equal naira, APC roadmap has been substituted with governance by propaganda, Senators want to earn billions for clothes, Governors are owing salaries up to 11 months in some states, Dino Melaye and others have started public display of affluence etc.

What exactly did lie Mohammed intend to achieve??

Gbam gbam!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by MizMyColi(f): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2015
Truckpushersmileysmiley
You know why I'm smiling, right?

In other news....
Should I play one song for you, just one?
grin

It's called "Let it go...Let it go..."
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by obodundo(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2015
ShineuEye:

Do you read newspapers at all? Did you not see ffk in court on Thursday? Stop making a fool of your self, read free news online.
Young man, if u can't figure out the irony in my comment, then u. No dey ShineuEye.
All I was pointing out is dat FFK had a case with EFCC, 'still yet' he was still president jonathan's chief propagandist.
Do you get it now?
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 12:43am On Jun 21, 2015
obodundo:

I quoted barcanista. Don't know u from adam!
Anyway, get well soon bro. Peace
Ignored from now henceforth

Yea Sir but I won't ignore you though.

Spew any more nonsense and I'd put you in your place.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by sleekp1: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Where are APC mo'fukkers, sleek is ready for y'all tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2015
Caseless:
you have moimoi brain, so he can be better than you.
Even ur father! The main difference between Barcanista and Buhari is that one has a certificate while the other doesn't. You-know-who tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by xcolanto(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2015
barcanista:
It is shocking that agents of the administration have started with their propaganda to deceive Nigerians. Only yesterday, Alhaji Lai Muhammed came out to praise the government and even stated that it has done a lot more than his predecessor. I believe that we should all look into the administration to determine the scector that Buhari performed. Please forgive me for the "lenghty write-up"

Corruption
It is on record that since President Buhari took over power from Dr Goodluck Jonathan, he is yet to initiate any high profile corruption case nor vigorously pursued those he inherited. Buhari inherited the case against exGov Timpre Sylva, disgraced Adamawa state exGov Muritala Nyako, his son Abdulaziz Nyako. He also inherited the case against exMinister Femi Fani Kayode, exGov Ali Modu Sheriff and immediate past Governor of Jigawa state Sule Lamido(and his sons). The case of Sylva is well publicised. Murtala Nyako was impeached for corruption and fled the country in 2014. He was declared wanted by EFCC in Feb 4, 2015 along with his son Abdulaziz Nyako. The exGov "magestically" returned to Nigeria 24hrs after Buhari took over. He reported himself to EFCC, drank coffee with the commission staffs and came out smiling. He has been granted "administrative bail" by the same commission that declared him wanted 5months ago. His son Abdulaziz was also declared wanted in Feb for N15billion fraud and was arrested in his hiding in Gombe state two weeks later. Funny enough the APC gifted him Adamawa South Senatorial ticket which they won. Nothing is heard of his case since Buhari took over. Modu Sheriff was first invited in April 23 by EFCC. He declined the invitation. The EFCC under Jonathan on May 24 announced that they will declare him wanted. Jonathan left power and Sheriff appeared from nowhere to visit EFCC. He himself went there to drink coffee and walked out. Nothing is heard of his case again. Buhari also inherited the case against FFK which EFCC under Jonathan had been pursuing with vigour. However, Buhari's EFCC failed to show up in court on the day of judgement. In fact, it was FFK's lawyer that was "begging" the judge to pass judgement on Thursday June 18. For the case of Sule Lamido, the EFCC had arrested his two sons for laundering N10billion in Nov 2013 which was linked to their father. Buhari inherited the case but the exGov "surrendered" himself to EFCC under Buhari, drank his own coffee and walked out gallantly. Not a single high profile corruption case that Buhari inherited is being pursued vigorously. The EFCC swooped on Ikedi Ohakim the ex-Imo state Governor few days ago and released him almost immediately. No case was heard about the former governor afterward.

In addition to the above, President Buhari is yet to initiate arrest and prosecution of any low profile case. The interrogation of NNPC officials was as a result of the May 18 directive that the exPetroleum Minister Diezani Madueke sent to EFCC after getting approval of then President Goodluck Jonathan. The 14 foreigners that are being tried for oil theft were arrested on March 8 under Jonathan by the Navy. They were later handed over to EFCC. The case of CBN fraudsters that are being tried for N8billion fraud was actually started in September 2014. The EFCC started their investigation in November 2014 and their arraignment followed after rigorous investigation. All these are under Jonathan. How many corruption cases has Buhari started? How can Buhari spokesperson claim Buhari has achieved more?

Security
Between Feb 13 and May 29, Nigeria recorded huge success against BH terrorists. Since Buhari took over, BH have struck more than 12 times, killing over 600 Nigerians as a result. The case of the Chibok girls is not even being talked of. So in what way has Buhari achieved more than Jonathan in Security?

Economy:
Since May 29, Nigeria's economy has been on the decline. According to The Punch, As of Thursday June 18, three weeks after the inauguration of the President on May 29, the value of equities listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange had declined by N238bn or 2.04 per cent, while the NSE All-Share Index fell by 2.47 per cent or 849.87 basis points.(Punch 19, June 2015). There is no policy framework on the economy as at today. Nigeria is floating on Auto-piloting system. So what has Buhari achieved?

Infrastructure, Education and Political Stability
Since taking over government, Buhari is yet to mix "cement and sand together" not to talk of kick starting infrastructural project. Nothing has even been heard of electrixity so far. Similarly, new policy direction has been heard on Education. The government and the party almost held the country and the National Assembly to ransom all because their preferred candidates lost principal office positions. This almost created a political chaos.
What has Buhari really achieved in these sectors?

Propaganda:
The government and their agents seem to be determined to "rule" the country according to the tenet of propaganda. Earlier this month, APC senior chief Nasir elrufai told the world that officers of past administration have started returning stolen money. Because it is was a lie, he couldn't name any official. He didn't even mention the amount returned, time the money was returned, and the receiving party.

The government is also trying to deceive Nigerians that they are winning the war on terrorism because foreign governments pledged support. However, they failed to tell Nigerians that the rhetoric support of foreign government is not new. In fact on May 14 2014, world powers pledged to Nigeria under Dr Jonathan that they will support the anti-terrorism war http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-nigeria-schoolgirls/nigeria-will-conquer-boko-haram-goodluck-jonathan-says-n100116. It is also hypocritical and "propagandious" for President Buhari to count his "tour" as achievement just to deceive Nigerians.

The NNPC recently announced that the refineries "WILL" start working by next month (in their bid to give Nigerians the false hope that the government is working). However, they failed to tell Nigerians that President Buhari did not have a SINGLE input in the refineries turn around maintenance. In fact, he had no clue about what the contract papers look like. Anyway, the refinery is not working yet, we shall discuss more when it start to work.

In the first week of the administration, to appear transparent, the government tried to play on our intelligence by trying to use the secret Asset Declaration with CCB to equate the Public Asset Declaration. In fact, the spokesman of Buhari even boasted that by "declaring with the CCB, the President and his Vice had fulfilled their pledge". Nigerians resisted and insisted on seeing Buhari and Osinbajo Assets. They(APC) came up with another story that they are waiting for the 30days verification of CCB. Though we know their lies, we are counting on days and we shall remind them at the appropriate time.

I want to use this medium to appeal to the APC administration to forget the propaganda idea because we will not allow them such luxury. Nigerians should be rest assured that we will not stop to put the government to their toes despite the intimidation and verbal assault from some of their supporters.

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims
God Bless Us All

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2015
jomoh:

You just peeped into my mind and saw exactly my thinking anytime I see its posts.

On to a better thing Abeg tell me what is goat and yam theory and forget dat thing called barcanista. Am more interested in it than the trash written up there.
But u couldn't ignore it. Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Allosaurus: 12:58am On Jun 21, 2015
obodundo:
President Buhari inherited a corruption case against fani-kayode? The same FFK that was a key figure in President Jonathan's regime?
Subhuanallah!!!
Seriously. The write up and the comparisons are kind of weak. Basically because you're comparing a 6yr regime with one which is barely 2 months. For me, its a waste of time and a pointless exercise. Mere intellectual masturbation...
You quoted him 'twice'. Are u suffering from bi-polar disorder? cry

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by obodundo(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2015
sleekp1:

Yea Sir but I won't ignore you though.
Spew any more nonsense and I'd put you in your place.
Ignored
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 1:00am On Jun 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Truckpushersmileysmiley
You know why I'm smiling, right?

In other news....
Should I play one song for you, just one?
grin

It's called "Let it go...Let it go..."
Well, I've got so much to say but for you I'll let it go like my roomie back in those days that let his girl go while playing Toni Braxton's let it go all day long to calm himself down . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.