Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Fear Of EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of EFCC (5241 Views)

Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R / North Warns Jonathan Against Use Of EFCC . / I'll Rather Die Than Beg IBB - Ribadu of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fear Of EFCC by jaso1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2006
Guys, you seem to be getting the EFCC wrong. for me this body deserved better and demanded to be firm for those you and i know as big looters, those that enjoy seen citizen wallowing in anguish to be apprehended. of resent obasanjo sent this bill majority of your brothers at the senate reject it believed that it will not favour them. let aside the incorporation of third tirm in the bid i think such a case can be treated wisely instead of throwing off the whole bid.
Re: The Fear Of EFCC by Odeku(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
BigB1 I see your point and everyone should be respecter of the law, but don;t you thing any public elected official that deviate from his duty and result to stealing public funds deserve no respect? No matter what Efcc does, some people still gonna be against them do you agree?
Re: The Fear Of EFCC by orona(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2006
AM VERY SURE THAT IF OBJ HAS ANY FORE KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS WHAT EFCC IS GOING TO TURN INTO, HE WOULDN'T HAVE CREATED IT ANYWAY BECAUSE IT HAS GONE BEYOND WHAT HE HAS EVER IMAGINE. WHETHER YES OR NO EFCC HAS REVEALED TO US ALL THE ROTTEN IN THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IF NOT PEOPLE LIKE CHIEF GANI FAWEHINMI WOULD NOT HAVE GIVE HIS SUPPORT TO THE CRUSADE. I KNOW ONE DAY WE WILL BE THERE.
Re: The Fear Of EFCC by youngies(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2006
@BigB1

The war has just begun!

We are marching to the battle front, No Retreat No Surrender!

Please understand that it is a war situation and all cannot be fair. We must take prisoners
Re: The Fear Of EFCC by Odeku(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2006
Thank you we will get there but we are not there, and we must applaud EFCC and everyone that has relationship with the operation.
Re: The Fear Of EFCC by superman(m): 12:47am On Oct 12, 2006
http://odili.net/news/source/2006/oct/11/10.html

heeeeeeeheheeee Ribadu appologies to IBB heeeeeeeee

like they say no comment ! yeye be that who una de fool?

yes sooooooooooooooooooooldier! mr Ribadu! soldier mentality its our pride 4 real ! never worri we get there heheh oh yes!

now to these colonised fools we will track u down wherever u are! there is no hiding place for yall! we will hunt all yall down! IBB u might think we are having a fun fair or something ! we are coming
Re: The Fear Of EFCC by donmayor(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2006
Witn El-Rufai's comments yesterday, isn't this secret Ribadu agenda real?
http://elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=279

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Am Going Into Armed Robbery’—Frustrated Vulcanizer Tells Fashola / First Real Civilian Democratic President Of Nigeria (new School) / The Willinks Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.