Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,812 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (45134 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by tonychristopher: 5:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Tomorrow some monkeys will say fashola is the best thing that happened ....go to opebi you will weeep

Yet they praise him to high heavens

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Kazzman(m): 5:29am On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
Lol.. Eko tin baje.. hahaha... I tot Fashola worked without a spot in lagos... Yeye pple.. na only flower dem plant everywea... no good local roads, no good water, tax thieves, Omo onile and Oba wahala.... I swear Ambode nids to probe Fashola... and also work more.. buh he has begun to fail compromising his faith for ram by going to a mosque...
Bullshit... I am very sure you're among those people who are supposed to be oriented on how to address a public issue. What does Fashola's probe has to do with this. Better keep shut when you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Abumadea: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
Lol.. Eko tin baje.. hahaha... I tot Fashola worked without a spot in lagos... Yeye pple.. na only flower dem plant everywea... no good local roads, no good water, tax thieves, Omo onile and Oba wahala.... I swear Ambode nids to probe Fashola... and also work more.. buh he has begun to fail compromising his faith for ram by going to a mosque...
But Fashola went to churches too during his tenure, does that mean he also compromised his faith? As a politician, these are things u can't avoid. I see u as a confused person.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by tonychristopher: 5:33am On Jun 21, 2015
U2ice:

Bro even wiv gutters tins lk dis stil happens in some places....

d issue is evrybody wnt to av a house in lag, hence build on waters so wen dias heavy rain lk dis wat we av is overflow canals/drainages
Stop giving silly excuses

Amsterdam and Venice was built below sea level

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by NoMoreTrolling: 5:43am On Jun 21, 2015
obxddon:
People are pathetic on this site when they come to comment,the drianage problem did not happen in ten years,it has been a gradual build up of blockage over the years and houses are being built on drianages,shops and kiosk also find their way ontop of these drainages.
No be government they build these things na citizens and when the government wants to demolish its still these same wet weed smokers that would come on NL and spew rubbish.
We should all search ourselves,are we doing the right thing,instead of always pointing accusing fingers on government,first tell your self the truth and then go on to tell your neighbour.Some fences built are not necessary but due to hatred for one another,myopic thought and lack of understanding,people go ahead to build them.

Like I always say stop smooking wet weed before commenting on this site ...government cant do all and most problems we cause them and blame the government

[size=15pt]I'm sorry to say, but your type seems to be among the daftest of Nigerians, Gosh!

So freaking annoying, you are!

So you mean there is no ENFORCEMENT what so ever? Who's fault is that then?

So I can just go into Newyork City and start building any house anywhere and people there would be like "There is nothing Government can do"

Gosh, I detest backward peeps like you.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Slickest(m): 5:52am On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
Ignorance!!!

Dude neva had d previlege of visiting lagos, Rettard 4rm d outskirtz!!!
Eeyah,
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by oseniafeez(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
what a stupid comment this is...I wonder how your friends cope with u.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by brownlolly(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2015
That looks like zanga area. I know that place very well. That area is not supposed utilized cos there r so many illegal structures in that area. So it's not the govts fault.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Rexyl(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Effects of changes in weather have been so disastrous this year. while few places have experienced flooding many others are prophesying to the sky to send enough rains for farming activities. Rainfall pattern and distribution has seriously affected production of early season corps in some States.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by jasper83: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:

So because he attended a thanksgiving in a mosque now make him less christ-like abi? You are so dumb, during fashola and tinubu era don't they organize yearly thanksgiving service anchored by CAN every January? So Muslims don't go to church when invited abi, i say u are so dumb. Pls how old are you? Don't lie i wont spank you....
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 21, 2015
jasper83:

So because he attended a thanksgiving in a mosque now make him less christ-like abi? You are so dumb, during fashola and tinubu era don't they organize yearly thanksgiving service anchored by CAN every January? So Muslims don't go to church when invited abi, i say u are so dumb. Pls how old are you? Don't lie i wont spank you....
Lol.... compromising christian..... Wat accord does a christian have wiv a moslem except to preach and win them to christ?
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2015
oseniafeez:
what a stupid comment this is...I wonder how your friends cope with u.
Lol.. I ve no friendz...
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Slickest:

Ignorance!!!

Dude neva had d previlege of visiting lagos, Rettard 4rm d outskirtz!!!
Eeyah,
Lol... I tot it is said dat pictures dont lie?for d best anx busiest state to b like ds, den its administrators failed.....
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Abumadea:

But Fashola went to churches too during his tenure, does that mean he also compromised his faith? As a politician, these are things u can't avoid. I see u as a confused person.
Lol... does being a politician stop a christian telling d lost souls about God's love for them through His only son Christ Jesus?
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Kazzman:

Bullshit... I am very sure you're among those people who are supposed to be oriented on how to address a public issue. What does Fashola's probe has to do with this. Better keep shut when you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
Lol... All d money Lagos made, Fashola cudnt ve a good drainage system for lagos, isnt it a shame? He shud b probed to know wat happened to d money.....
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2015
brownlolly:
That looks like zanga area. I know that place very well. That area is not supposed utilized cos there r so many illegal structures in that area. So it's not the govts fault.

u guess its ur fault then
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2015
over 400 billion naira in debt n yet common effective drainage system no dey Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by donem: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2015
Benz4pimp:
The OP and the 1st to comment are fools,do you just get things from your so called associate and post?look at the 2nd pic clearly,use your brain while doing that please,you would see a problem with the structure,look at the buildings around it in the pic,they are more like on a hill but stupidly you posted a pic of a house down a canal,am suprised I can't see flood up there.mofos

You spoke my mind exactly on the 2nd pics.

when they where building probably during dry season, where they thinking rainy season would never come?
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by luthorcorp: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2015
psiloader:
From the picture, it appears that is the area surrounding the Obawole- Haruna bridge. While I am not absolving the government, I think we need to consider where we build our structures. It is very important.
u speak liie one who is not in lagos,i swear..even people are lookin for such an area to get a half plot n dey r still searching...bottom line is flood will lways be a problem in lagos coz its a mangroove....drainage or no drainage
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Genea(f): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2015
alienware:
Lagos ! A mega city of slum famous for its squalid congestion and filth.
ifako ijaiye,isnt a slum
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by anonimi: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Bonapart:
And they say fashola was here....

Yes. He was here chopping money and forming paparazzi for his 10 million mumu tax paying Lagos residents, aided by his NL photographer. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by otiigba1(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
What the hell?! Do people live there?
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2015
HzRF:

Nani might stay tho
It will really be a tough fight BTW Di Maria, young, depay valencia, Nani (if he stay)
Lai Lai Nani will never stay. And valencia will be a back-up right back. So its a tussle between Dimaria, Depay, Young and Maybe Januzaj. I feel young will be the odd one out, sadly. Depay on the left and Angel on the right. That would be scary!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Chigold101(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Hysmady:
Lagos means lakes...Expect flood and water disasters...Government juSt have to control and make good drainage
and we can see how Fashola built lots drainages which he used to control flood in Lagos.

In my state the erosion site that the former governor controled this present governor is overlooking it & soon Enugu - Onitsha expressway will soon be cut off at Nkpor new parts flyover. And still everybody here is shouting Willie is working.

Fashola just like willie did work that will be shown on TV and not really things that will bring happiness to the common man.

God help us.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by faultless: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Megalopolis things. To the people affected, enjoy the flood while it last.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by bewla(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2015
hahn:
Just got this from an associate. Can someone please tell our leaders that its neccessary to add a drainage system when building roads? Its only in Nigeria that we build roads without common gutters.

ifako is my nest door neighbour so were inn ifako is this i live in oke ira ....
u they lie
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MalcoImX: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2015
If you look at the picture well, that place is a basin. In geography they call such areas liable to flooding. It will always flood if the flooded area isn't raised to the level of the surrounding buildings. Another risk is that they may find themselves taken away several kilometers by the flood water. It's good if we don't leave all the thinking for the government to do alone.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HzRF(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Lai Lai Nani will never stay. And valencia will be a back-up right back. So its a tussle between Dimaria, Depay, Young and Maybe Januzaj. I feel young will be the odd one out, sadly. Depay on the left and Angel on the right. That would be scary!
Nani is still red Nd LVG hasn't show a sign of letting him go Nd Nani won't be bad among our arsenals he has a good season with sporting he even won a trophy (sumtin Lyk FA cup in Portugal)

We should also get a defender or two
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by calcal: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2015
and they know how to get money for owanbe, look all the fence turn to black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.