Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (44935 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Bifwoli: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
alienware:
Lagos ! A mega city of slum famous for its squalid congestion and filth.

Its called South-waste...lets use our nearby Yellowbars to unclog the drains.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by dhorlipizzu(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
hahn:
Just got this from an associate. Can someone please tell our leaders that its neccessary to add a drainage system when building roads? Its only in Nigeria that we build roads without common gutters.

Oqa ade that place no be road na... u put plank for face?

That's river benue... and how are u sure it's in lagos?
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HzRF(m): 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
You see name "ifako-ijaye"? That name lasan is worse than the pictures am seeing..
Up man u
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
crixtex:
Lol.. Eko tin baje.. hahaha... I tot Fashola worked without a spot in lagos... Yeye pple.. na only flower dem plant everywea... no good local roads, no good water, tax thieves, Omo onile and Oba wahala.... I swear Ambode nids to probe Fashola... and also work more.. buh he has begun to fail compromising his faith for ram by going to a mosque...
Oga Crixtex

Abeg watch your lines,be very careful how you make comments. Please keep religion away from whatever you want to say about our Leaders so you dont end up making inciting statements that'll bring conflicts. Gov. Ambode just like you and every other Nigerian has freedom of worship..When you'll become Gov,Please build the worlds second Ivory tower in Lagos
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Acousticlexi: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
You see name "ifako-ijaye"? That name lasan is worse than the pictures am seeing..
no be Ajegunle you dey stay
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Acousticlexi: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
FredTony11:
Welcome to the great brotherhood,have you been looking for an opportunity to be one of the brotherhood,this is the right time to join the illuminati brotherhood,it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545
Scammer
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Acousticlexi:
I stay at olaniyi street and I'm wondering what part of ifako ijaye is this

c my brother wey dey stay my area. I stay @ omotayo shoyombo str
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by teebozy: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by U2ice(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
hahn:
Just got this from an associate. Can someone please tell our leaders that its neccessary to add a drainage system when building roads? Its only in Nigeria that we build roads without common gutters.

Bro even wiv gutters tins lk dis stil happens in some places....

d issue is evrybody wnt to av a house in lag, hence build on waters so wen dias heavy rain lk dis wat we av is overflow canals/drainages
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
it will make you famous,rich,excel in your business.it will established your business round the world and you will be recognized in your country,join the illuminati,if you are interested contact us at:thegreatilluminati666@outlook.com or call: +2348168007545[/quote]

Fred
Before you start making people famous and rich, Please help yourself first...The greatest and most popular brotherhood that has ever existed is the Body of Christ...you dont need any email or phone number to join the Cult of the most High God.He is the only true way to Success,Fame and Happiness.Join it while there's still time.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by dyabman(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Benz4pimp:

Where in obawole please?i will go there this night and snap the environment

Coming down the hill look by your right , just before Oke Ira side..
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by darelar(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
From the pictures, that place look like swampy area. Almost every street in lag has drenage but most occupants of the street don't clear the gutter to give ease access for water flow.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Acousticlexi:
no be Ajegunle you dey stay
shoroniyen?
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
HzRF:
Up man u
lolzzz.. For life bro!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
bastien:
And we dey pay tax o grin
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by nurselala: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
StFrank2:

Thought I saw u at Giwa some weeks back. Drove beside u. That pics look more like canal drainage along iju area.

@ stFrank2 where in giwa do u stay? I stay in giwa, but presently in katsina.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HzRF(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
lolzzz.. For life bro!
U sure say depay go make sense
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by amakajoe(f): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
psiloader:
From the picture, it appears that is the area surrounding the Obawole- Haruna bridge. While I am not absolving the government, I think we need to consider where we build our structures. It is very important.

U are over correct grin
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Krucifax(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Benz4pimp:
The OP and the 1st to comment are fools,do you just get things from your so called associate and post?look at the 2nd pic clearly,use your brain while doing that please,you would see a problem with the structure,look at the buildings around it in the pic,they are more like on a hill but stupidly you posted a pic of a house down a canal,am suprised I can't see flood up there.mofos

Why are you so vexed about pics showing floods?? You say you can't see a flood? It's nothing new that Lagos has very poor infrastructure. Just thank God it's not your house drowning in flood waters then take your ignorant, blind self to an ophthalmologist for prescription glasses. Some Nigerians are real third world products!!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by hahn(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Oqa ade that place no be road na... u put plank for face?

That's river benue... and how are u sure it's in lagos?

There are places worse than that in Lekki. Lagos has poor drainage/waste disposal systems
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by namelessTeebeeh(m): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2015
na lagos we dey, we should expect dis.......jst ask d resident to get a canoe
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2015
HzRF:

U sure say depay go make sense
I hope so.. He may either be a Hazard or Nani for us, but I prefer the former. (Even better)
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by rowlex7(m): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Is Dat d whole of Ifako ijaiye??
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HzRF(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I hope so.. He may either be a Hazard or Nani for us, but I prefer the former. (Even better)
Nani might stay tho
It will really be a tough fight BTW Di Maria, young, depay valencia, Nani (if he stay)
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Lucasbalo(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Nigeria we hail thee. Still like living in 16th century. Have always said all Nigeria leaders of yester years were uselessly corrupt and vision less. How can any part of a city look like hell dump. Hopefully, the new set of leaders will right the wrong. Enough of incompetence and mismanagement.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2015
Come out and clean gutters on Saturday they will say NO! God will save us in this Lagos....
Still in school though, but that used to be my area, we have moved from there to Agbado Ijaiye.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Godson201333(m): 1:01am On Jun 21, 2015
As you can see,I don't think its normal for anybody to build house in that kinda area.It is clearly seen that the area is prone to flood considering the hills around it...These are what we should always consider before acquiring properties...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by spawnx: 1:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Those houses seem to have been erected on natural effluent path. An Environmental impact assessment ought to have been conducted.

It might just be a wrong place to site a house. Look at the pix of the big building at the left corner of the shot and compare their heights on ground level .

Don't blame government for every thing!!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by obxddon(m): 1:33am On Jun 21, 2015
People are pathetic on this site when they come to comment,the drianage problem did not happen in ten years,it has been a gradual build up of blockage over the years and houses are being built on drianages,shops and kiosk also find their way ontop of these drainages.
No be government they build these things na citizens and when the government wants to demolish its still these same wet weed smokers that would come on NL and spew rubbish.
We should all search ourselves,are we doing the right thing,instead of always pointing accusing fingers on government,first tell your self the truth and then go on to tell your neighbour.Some fences built are not necessary but due to hatred for one another,myopic thought and lack of understanding,people go ahead to build them.

Like I always say stop smooking wet weed before commenting on this site ...government cant do all and most problems we cause them and blame the government

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by spawnx: 1:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Those houses seem to have been erected on natural effluent path. An Environmental impact assessment would have stated that.

It might just be a wrong place to site a house. Look at the pix of the big building at the left corner of the shot and compare their heights on ground level .

Don't blame government for every thing!!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by olatex25(m): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
Lol.. Eko tin baje.. hahaha... I tot Fashola worked without a spot in lagos... Yeye pple.. na only flower dem plant everywea... no good local roads, no good water, tax thieves, Omo onile and Oba wahala.... I swear Ambode nids to probe Fashola... and also work more.. buh he has begun to fail compromising his faith for ram by going to a mosque...
shoro niyen..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / Britain Warns Twitter & Facebook To Regulate Their Sites Content / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.