Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,198 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today (45135 Views)

Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Faulks Road In Aba After Rain Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by hahn(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2015
bewla:
ifako is my nest door neighbour so were inn ifako is this i live in oke ira ....
u they lie

I just confirmed it from another source

You can pass thru the market before the bridge when going to Obawole or you can pass thru Onijemo Street and go down
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by hahn(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

Oqa ade that place no be road na... u put plank for face?

That's river benue... and how are u sure it's in lagos?

You can pass thru the market before the bridge when going to Obawole or you can pass thru Onijemo Street and go down
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by hahn(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2015
Benz4pimp:

I can tell you that is not obawole,the immediate local govt chairman actually did a lot concerning drainage.ofcus it happens in lag but I can tell you it's not obawole,I drove around while it was raining heavily but I tell you,it wasn't this bad.obawole is actually on a hill and those on the shallow part of it have been taken good care of in terms of flooding.i can show you tarred roads erosion washed away but not to this level

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by bewla(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2015
hahn:

inform u later cox that's just off my area let me get on ground information from there
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by UEDIBO: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]SHEY OBA OF LAGOS WANT THROW LAGOON? NOW THIS IS THE LAGOON AT OUR DOOR STEP.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by EmmyDe25(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2015
Dahjhi:
[size=16pt]Eko is truly 'AROMISALEGBELEGBE' more so people aren't 'building responsibly' [/size]
Thank You!! Some people are just plainly blind to see such happenings is the fault of those building houses anywhere they like, and not the government's fault.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Abumadea: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... does being a politician stop a christian telling d lost souls about God's love for them through His only son Christ Jesus?
Who are the lost souls here?
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HYBREED(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
Lol.. Eko tin baje.. hahaha... I tot Fashola worked without a spot in lagos... Yeye pple.. na only flower dem plant everywea... no good local roads, no good water, tax thieves, Omo onile and Oba wahala.... I swear Ambode nids to probe Fashola... and also work more.. buh he has begun to fail compromising his faith for ram by going to a mosque...
oga take a chill pill now. Let me draw your attention to some part of the pictures, far @ d end u will notice some houses are situated on the high-rise and the ones almost submerged are in the lowlands. I work around this area and I tell you no one needs a government to warn one of building in this area @ all. Most of the rainwater from the gutters around ifako, sawmill and it's environs washes down to those area because those areas are very close to the lagoon hence the flood. Sometimes if the lagoon too "overflows" it causes this natural disaster too. And 4 the records the lagos state government warned some months ago about this. This case is more of our people heeding that putting every blame on the corridor of government.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by sani99: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
APC IS WORKING,,SAI CHANGE!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
Lol.. Eko tin baje.. hahaha... I tot Fashola worked without a spot in lagos... Yeye pple.. na only flower dem plant everywea... no good local roads, no good water, tax thieves, Omo onile and Oba wahala.... I swear Ambode nids to probe Fashola... and also work more.. buh he has begun to fail compromising his faith for ram by going to a mosque...
from d pix u can c that d land were those houses were built is depressed, hence it will easily collect water. Am sure u can c houses on elevated land unaffected by d rain. I think d problem is wrong choice of land not necessarily fashola
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by crisycent: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fashola worked and worked and worked and what is this? Yea, change!!!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by bdidi: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Benz4pimp:

OP,sorry to say,you are a big (b a s t a r d),luckily I was at obawole not obawale today throughout the rain and u come here to lie?satan punish you.i wonder why all this data providers made things cheap

From your cursing and using these strong abusive words, its seems you live in this area in question.

Why are you so pained! Give the OP a break for crying out loud!

My friend, you need to look at the big picture of what the OP is trying to portray.

You don't need to be too sentimental let alone using those strong words. Abi na you or your kindred found the area in question? Don't curse....cos you don't have the right to do so.....when you curse someone, it has a way of bouncing back at you. A word is enough for the wise.

No offense my friend but you were too harsh on the OP.

GOD bless you!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by bdidi: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stop giving silly excuses

Amsterdam and Venice was built below sea level

Shut up

Those places you mentioned were well planned. And before you begin to build, you need to follow the laid down plan of the development of those places.

So the government here or whoever is in charge should be blamed!

Why do they allow people to build their homes on such poor topography without the necessary precautions?

Money did change hand somewhere along the line.

Whose fault- the owners of the building, the government and the agencies in charge of monitoring building constructions and that is if there is any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Dahjhi: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Thank You!! Some people are just plainly blind to see such happenings is the fault of those building houses anywhere they like, and not the government's fault.
Yeah. These are environmental issues and not government's.... When govt start demolitions people will still shout...
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by souljaboi51(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
crixtex:
so fashola should go to each house and tell them the best way to dispose refuse ba. this is what you get when you throw litter on the street and then it blocks the gutters or drainage. cause and effect, think before you talk
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by brownlolly(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
chuna1985:

u guess its ur fault then

Hello bastard
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
brownlolly:

Hello bastard
Lemme do as if ur not stu.pid n answer u.
Sorry for ur present predicament bro.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
souljaboi51:

so fashola should go to each house and tell them the best way to dispose refuse ba. this is what you get when you throw litter on the street and then it blocks the gutters or drainage. cause and effect, think before you talk

once fashola provides an effective refuse disposal system, people will use it. people litter the street because most places in Lagos don't have refuse disposal system.

Here in Enugu town, government provide such people use it well.
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by U2ice(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:
Stop giving silly excuses
Amsterdam and Venice was built below sea level
Shut up
Has It gottn to the stage of tell me to shut up? undecided

All dis kids on NL.... No b ur fault
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
HzRF:

Nani is still red Nd LVG hasn't show a sign of letting him go Nd Nani won't be bad among our arsenals he has a good season with sporting he even won a trophy (sumtin Lyk FA cup in Portugal)

We should also get a defender or two
u sha like this nani guy o, anyways. Na bench he go dey sit. I guess you like it that way.!! In other news, Ramos is heading to OT.(And otamendi). Just imagine the pairing!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HzRF(m): 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
MemphisDepay:
u sha like this nani guy o, anyways. Na bench he go dey sit. I guess you like it that way.!! In other news, Ramos is heading to OT.(And otamendi). Just imagine the pairing!
Ramos Nd otamendi chai formation toh bad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by bbee(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
GET YOUR BUSINESS UP AND RUNNING IN NO TIME! We specialize in Business Development Plan blue-print,Business visibility study in any part of Nigeria and in any business of your choice,Set-up cost of any business of choice within Nigeria and beyond.We deliver within 7 days. Call:0802.940.2692. or email-surfdealz@gmail.Com
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
HzRF:
Ramos Nd otamendi chai formation toh bad
I only feel for smalling!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HzRF(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I only feel for smalling!
He has long overstayed
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
HzRF:

He has long overstayed
but he really improved last season.. I fell for him in the process #nohomo
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by HzRF(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
MemphisDepay:
but he really improved last season.. I fell for him in the process #nohomo
He put up some fantastic display
But maybe lack of hard work smalling should have improved more
Cahill and smalling got to Chelsea and 1st team man u almost d same
Playing along side terry, invanovic, Luiz and smalling played alongside vidic, ferdinand but
Cahill is nw miles ahead
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by MemphisDepay(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
HzRF:

He put up some fantastic display
But maybe lack of hard work smalling should have improved more
Cahill and smalling got to Chelsea and 1st team man u almost d same
Playing along side terry, invanovic, Luiz and smalling played alongside vidic, ferdinand but
Cahill is nw miles ahead
not miles ahead bro.. If smalling was paired with Terry at chelsea, he will even be much more better. Try pair Cahill with Blackett or Jones at United.,he will be Pants!
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Kazzman(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... All d money Lagos made, Fashola cudnt ve a good drainage system for lagos, isnt it a shame? He shud b probed to know wat happened to d money.....

He should be probe just the way you have probed your state looters...
Yeyee!!!.........That one na talk??
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by bbee(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Don't be frustrated,Get your google approved adsense account in 48hrs and start making $20 daily from your blog/website guaranteed. We can set one up for you.For more details: sulfdealz@gmail.Com or 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2
Re: Pictures Of Ifako-ijaye After The Rain Today by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Kazzman:

He should be probe just the way you have probed your state looters... Yeyee!!!.........That one na talk??
Lol.. bro.. are u supporting corruption?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja / Governor Ugwuanyi Gives Money To Woman Who Hawks Pure Water As She Cries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.