Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out (49229 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by MosakuAW(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Okuda:

typing means you are airing your views in another manner which is not speaking. But its your view anyway and you cannot express it verbally without saying it. Typing implies you explicitly said it..

Olodo

It is too early to go into debate with you concerning this.

What i know for sure is that, typing and saying are two different thing.

I can't be hold responsible for what i typed or post because i can simply deny that my account was hacked into and i wasnt the one who posted or type. In the case of saying or speak at it may be, you can never deny what you say in public because you have more than one withnesses.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out by Okuda(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2015
MosakuAW:

It is too early to go into debate with you concerning this.

What i know for sure is that, typing and saying are two different thing.

I can't be hold responsible for what i typed or post because i can simply deny that my account was hacked into and i wasnt the one who posted or type. In the case of saying or speak at it may be, you can never deny what you say in public because you have more than one withnesses.

Enjoy your day.

There is no ignorance or denial in Law. This is why verbal contract never hold water in the courts of Law. You cannot be held responsible for what you said except there are witnessess. In a case where there is one witness, the case can swing for or against you. You are solely responsible for what you type on any platform that is registered under your ownership.

Read Nairalands Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

you are solely on your own man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo / Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.