Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please (1039 Views)

Naija Babes, I Bind You / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by kepstone: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmm, after my last relationship ended I was very hurt within me that I vowed never to love without adequate solid cash. Let me spare you the story. But as an associate Pastor in my church I met a pretty girl by the name J. She is all I desire in a wife as in everything intact like 85% qualities both physical and spiritual. She came to our church newly but never talked with her until after like a month. But between us we know there is attraction, honestly sometimes In church I just catches her looking at me. Yes I know I that but I have been binding d feeling not to grow cause my members will have to suspect things, she is just like 4 years my junior and I am 29 and working I have not been able to stop thinking about her but I keep binding the feelings we are already friends but... Men I just try always to bind that feeling and not allow more closeness to her. She likes me her elder sis does the same. I am in between not to cause chois between sisters in my church and her I do like her but men senior pastor will not hear this or suspect I want to approach this in a matured way.
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pastor is a Title
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by Oruemu(f): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
U say......?
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by Onyenna(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
marry her already and quit wasting time......or are you a playboy(sorry...... 'playpastor'..)?.......
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by 2dice(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
What do you want man.... U like her ... She likes U .... Shikena ... Shey your senior pastor no get wife ni?? ... Wait you even talk about binding *laff in Somalia* ... God is love ... So what are you Binding laa ...lastly U are interested in Her or her elder sis
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by leokinguch(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ur Story is Complicated, wot do u want us to tell or help u do. abi u want us to join u bind de feeling?
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bind which feelin? Wit which rope? Beta go marry dat babe..
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by kepstone: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Yes I know guys but its just that people will feel that I am using !y privilege to corner for myself. I get the part that I should marry her I will if she says yes to me but how do I not put my integrity on the line. Cos !y church has heard issues wit relationships within the church that almost scattered our church. I don't want to be the cause of another, and now that guyz also have eyes on her. I have never wanted to date a church member. But this one chai can't just stop the attraction eery Sunday. Just need and advice how to smothlyplay this role till I get to the alter with her. Her elder sis likely seriously and that's a bonus.
Re: Oh My God Should I Bind This Feeling..... Advice Please by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
marry her then moreover it's not a crime

(1) (Reply)

I / How To Catch Him If He Is Addicted To Indecent Sites / Why Do People Assume That I Am Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.